source on this?

actually, id prefer context over source, what the fuck is going on

Its from a movie,its really good

Kingsman: The Secret Service

I dont wanna ruin it,I suggest to go watch it

glad I decided to not see the film, this shit is painful

Just watch Kingsman, it's pretty great.

Its good tho

what a moron, he should have replied "oh i bet you want to play as the boy, you like that boy, dont you you pedo faggot?"

that would have btfo'ed the chadtard into next monday. the moment you get defensive in banter you already lost.

user they're at a fucking speedrunning convention, do you expect anything other than autism?

I lost it when I first heard that

Fuck off niggers, this is the vidya board.

The door is over there if you don't like it

atleast that one faggot hasn't shown up to post those unfunny fanta clause webms

good point, but if they are at a speedrunning convention, whos the chad asshole doing banter? did his girlfriend kicked him out of the house for the weekend so she could fuck a nigger?

Well there are various degrees of autism. Clearly he's an alpha autist.

are those a thing?

You're wrong and I have gigabytes of smug anime girls to prove that

The thing about bad movies is you can't tell if it's good or bad until you see it, and once you've seen it and it's bad, you've lost.

prove it

Anything awesome?

I did a sex yesterday,does that count?

I saw the start of the cucksman. The guys dad dies then his mother becomes a whore? Fucking retarded film obvious leftist propaganda.

I wanna die

it's really not

ow my hears

i didnt expect it

I liked it

my playthrough in a nutshell

I suppose most people on Holla Forums are alpha autists.

Isnt everyone that browses chans?

probably

What a cuck.

I was thinking the same thing I saw that

Thats my brother

"Webm thread : Anything goes edition"

Learn to read, user

This is a video games board, user.

I'm not going to critique every post you quoted but you're full of bullshit

You're still a needy cunt

you do know this is a video game board right user?

yeah I feel the same way, at least I'm trying

Hey,If you dont like it,get out :^)

Ikr,what a faggot

Faggot

christ you reek of redditor

Shit,I might wanna shower,brb friend

I assume its america?

Right on the dot

Im kinda glad I dont live near it then

Although,fuck Canada,we have a cuck leading out country

You fit right in

:^)

He might be to busy browsing reddit

I feel sorry for you man

Where's the vidya webm then?

I plan to move to america once I save up enough money

North Dakota or something,because I like the cold

Midwest is best

Not bad, but be warned, we may have Clinton as a president. or our lord and savior Trump

y cum?

Is she wins,I'll just move to Norway,or stay in Canada with shit all to do but wait to be cucked by the cucklord himself

You could have opened a worse door.

Nice trips Satan. Anonymoose is my hero.

I dont know what I;d do if I walked in on that

pls no

Where's Moonman when you need him?

Birds?

Here's a bird.

Kingsman is about white trash who stops being white trash and becoming a true gentleman super agent to surpass even his mentor. Also the villain is a nigger that's afraid of violence and subverts every government to his whim. But no, keep crying about muh left, you whiny little fag.

yes

Pick one.

That's not what he said, are yous stupid or something?

Harpy is a birb

So birds learn human sounds and imitate them, even conversations?
That's cool as fuck I want a bird now

Here is what I'm referring to:

Also:
kek Calling the kettle black.

They're pretty smart.

What if birds are people and we're the birds

What about that one bird that can imitate chainsaws and a shit ton of other sounds? I can't remember it's name.

You never typed anything too fast and forgot to correct it?

It's a superb lyrebird

Sorry can't webum. Thanks friend

I'd have made a webm about it, but I'm too lazy.

More NTR needs to be resolved with excessive rape.

Don't sweat it, it's no problem

Can I have the sauce pretty please?

Post your own you fucking whore

meme magic was a mistake

You again?

Enjoy your ban, newfag

Is this enough to grant a ban? There are no genitals/tiddies being shown.

Ha! that's a guy so no tiddies shown here.

Your move, creep

Crows are funny guys, they are incredibly smart. A neighbor of my grand father had like 3 crows on a big pen behind his house, they did all sort of interesting stuff, one of them "played" the xylophone with a metallic stick, not a great interpreter, but still pretty impressive.

He is saying that some aspects/events/subjects shown in the move can be good, that doesn't necessarily mean the movie is good. You're fucking stupid.
Also

Fuck off.

We don't get to have a say on what meme magic does or even its own existence. It's a force of nature.

Just ignore him

You have 6 posts of butthurt, why haven't you just hidden the thread already?

Cry some more, I'm enjoying this

Amazing how the only people who defend off topic posting are other redditfags.

Go back to gore edgelord

Just stop while you're behind

and we both know whose fault this is , don't we ?

we need to do something fellow user , we must start a revolution and overthrow ((((his))) tyrranical regime ; (((he))) has become too corrupt he must be stopped

IT'S TIME FOR A COUP

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

RISE UP Holla Forums , LEAP AT THE MOUNTAIN TOP AND CLAIM YOUR BOARD BACK , OVERTHROW THE TYRRANT SO THAT WE MAY BE FINALLY BE FREE

I just want to buy the board from Mark if anything.

COULD YOU OF LABELED IT ANYMORE OBVIOUS

snek

You're going to give me that sauce, lad?

NO

THE TIME FOR NON-VIOLENT REVOLUTION IS PAST , WE MUST RISE UP , MORE POWER TO THE PEOPLE

OUR NUMBERS ARE GROWING STRONGER WITH EVERY PASSING MOMENT , SOON WE WILL ENOUGH TO PLAY CANASTA ONLINE AND THAT WILL MAKES US THE MAJORITY ON Holla Forums AND THEN (((HE))) IS GONNA HAVE TO AKNOWLEDGE US AND FULFILL OUR DEMANDS

this is the most underage and autistic thing I've ever seen written on Holla Forums
first he completely misunderstood the line
into
and then he calls out a typo?

I never thought I'd see the day

You ok m9?

You find the most idiotic people playing online games.

Is this the new Animal Crossing?

That's pretty good.

SOURCE?

I don’t care about the context. Know why? Because the context wouldn’t be cared about if this scene took place in a synagogue or, Allah forbid, a mosque. CAIR and all the infiltrated parts of the Europeans’ governments would be up in arms. News stations would be squealing about the countless death threats being acted upon. For months the film would be marked as nothing but a hateful and despicable hate movie of hatred against “our dear Muslim friends who only want peace.”
And if it was a synagogue? The movie would never have been made because the jews in Hollywood would have burst a blood vessel screaming, “ANTI-SEMITE!” loud enough to explode their lungs during the scriptwriting process. If it was made, the film director would be forced to apologize and all actors involved would be barred from entering most of Western Europe for taking part in a despicable anti-Semitic hate film of anti-Semitic hatred. The anti-Semitic actors would be marked as anti-Semites and would never be able to get a role in a film again. Or, if they did, it would be as sparse an opportunity as Mel Gibson’s current predicament. News organizations would be vomiting blood and Jews all over the US-of-Israel would be weeping tears, demanding political recompense for the film’s Nazi-like evil Nazidom and for triggering every Jew’s–every Jew’s–PTSD over the lost 6 quintillion.
BUT SINCE IT’S IN A CHRISTIAN CHURCH, IT’S OKAY.
Why? Because Christians don’t blow people up, rape young white children for 15 fucking years, push for Sharia Law, push for Israeli genocide of the Middle East, get people fired because they remind us of an incident we weren’t even alive for but which “totally happened because my grandfather’s second cousin twice removed was turned into a lampshade!”
“But it’s just a funny scene in a movie, silly Christian! Relax!” Tell that to the victims of systematic rape and sexual slavery by over 100 Muslim men for 15 fucking years in Rotherham, Derby, and Oxford who were given no ear for their pleas and no protection if they spoke out. Tell that to the comedians, actors, documentary directors, and all other artists and politicians who get blacklisted, fired, and jailed because they say even the slightest thing against Israel, even when that country has an actual concentration camp of its own and continues the genocide of innocents because they are “collateral damage.” REMEMBER THE SIX OCTILLION!
No. It’s not funny. And you people who laugh and enjoy it don’t know everything that has, is, and will occur behind and around the production of such a scene.

You’re deluding yourself.

One parrot was as smart as a gorilla, even learning about 90 words.

The last thing it said to it's trainer before it died was "I love you"

I'VE TASTED THE SWEET FRUIT OF LIBERTY AND I WILL NOT REMAIN SILENT NO MORE

I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES A Holla Forums FOR VIDYA ONLY WHERE OLDFAGS AND NEWFAGS , UNDERTALE AND UNDERAIL THREADS CAN CO-EXIST AND POST HARMONIOUSLY RELEASED FROM THE BURDENS OF HOTPOCKETRY AND OFF-TOPIC FAGGOTRY

FREEDOM !!!!!

I CRY , FREEEEEEEDOM !!!!!!!

Arx Fatalis

Well it's a hate group attending the church so…

The villain is a black, Hollywood-type, leftist tech guru with a plan to kill everyone in the world. Not exactly your typical antagonist.

You can post more than one file per post if the total is under 8mb you nigger. no need to spam the thread with single 2~3mb or

I bet you believe that ‘hate speech’ exists, too, don’t you?

What does that have to do with anything?

Just pointing out that these weren't exactly your upstanding Christians.

The context is that they were all being mind controlled to kill to each other, the guy in a suit was also being mind controlled but he's a trained spy so he's better at killing than all the others.

But it's apparently ok, because the church was filled with racists and homophobes.

It's honestly a really stupid film.

I have tried to get into Mobas recently.
However, since you can't even go afk for a minute without ruining the game for your team"mates".
Wish the community wasn't so shit. Especially fun builds like this could be fun as fuck to experiment around with.

It means it's not a complete liberal cuckfest like you made it out to be.

I'm not sure why, but this is very comfy

It is, though. It has fuck all to do with the skin color of the bad guy. You’ll notice he’s a corporation owner, too. Not an ecoterrorist, not a marxist, not a faggot.

Shitty game ost coming through.

fug

End yourself.

His whole rationale for killing everyone is pretty much the same as in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Humans have become a plague on mother earth and needs to be wiped out. It's ecoterrorsim, but well-funded ecoterrorism.

Do you think there is a subset of Japs that watch American cartoons? Westaboos of sort?

cry more.

Nah, how about you go back to plebbit you fucking casual.

I want to fuck that fish

Or you could post webMs, you huge crybaby

Oh my god, crows are badass niggas!

How about this one.

Are you new?

so bad, so mad

VIDEO GAMES

Are you new you shitposting fagalot?

Just kidding, you know I love you~

This one is old so it doesn't have sound.

as always lol

No thanks, feminist.

I'm always disappointed that they don't just tear each other in two.

The best part about these is watching his hatred for his fanbase of edgy children grow with each video.

well the mail also gets worse every time lol

Such is life when you make videos with your friends who are also edgy children.

VIDEO GAMES=

God, that chick isn't even funny. Why would you post these?

This guy's intonation is great.

Anyone got sauce on this song?

She isn't wrong. I don't play lol, but it is the same shit in dota. Highest mmr, best player in team but someone else wants to play mid and your team tries to convince you to let some random noob mid. He then fails mid because he is salty and bad but it is still somehow your fault.

Now idk what she says in that song because I don't know lol names and shit, but it doesn't sound all that wrong either.

You only have yourself to blame

web.archive.org/web/20160527150045/http://8ch.net/v/res/9465808.html

you were probably thinking of me, but this time it was someone else spamming random webm's.

How about you people post vidya for once.

The game itself is good, it's the community that sucks. And since they introduced comeback gold like a year ago the game itself started to suck too… so uhh… yeah.

For an online game where your enjoyment depends on 4 other players, if the community is shit then you might aswell not play it.

Hi moot

couldn't cart tilting fuck your console or the cart itself up ?

please… Everybody always ignores those. There is nothing game related that is interesting or fresh.

I still get goosebumps.

And I have also stopped playing like 7 weeks ago after reaching 4.8k and noticing that the community is not getting any better.

It wasn't easy to let go off it, it's basically the same as cs:go. Most games are frustrating because of shit teams, but when you have a good game it is really good.

Also whoever works on dota has no idea how that game is supposed to be played.

Not vidya

Fresh off the presses, any tips for making it better? Resolution is pretty shit, but I can't seem to make the video fit with a better resolution.

yeah I am not going to watch that. Bad enough that shit gets posted to Holla Forums so often.

it's not shoveldog. it's just two puppies playing

Vidya ?

cdf01b is a fucked up bastard

I could have told you that. ;^)

see

IT'S TOO CUTE

Who's the artist who makes these? I've seen like 3 or 4 webms in a similar style.

Don't know, but maybe this video will lead you on a road to discovery

Low energy

got it with sound, better now?

I'm too lazy to convert it.

You have to post the story now.

Is this some glorious OC I see?

Did he want to introduce you to Jamal or what?

You walked into the bedroom your friend shares with her wife/gf and found her fucking a nigger? Please do as said and explain the whole thing.

I always strive for OC. Might not be that funny, but it just occurred to me and I had to do it.

Checked?

I thought it was breddy gud.

Enjoy your ban, newfag.

you know you love it, baby~

You guys keep complaining about reddit and "reddit-tier" webm's, but that one was on reddit too.

Shazam told me it's Helix (Gesaffelstein Vison Remix) by Justice

Thank you user

smooth

you got more stuff about machinery?

Thanks m8

np bb
Kek that's a good webbum.

I've got some rare unreleased OC from a few months ago that I couldn't upload because I was stuck with shitty Internet

Planning to make some actual oc today, so you might see it later.

really should have saved the first one as "Silver Spermer"

Lathe or milling operator?

forgot webm

nah, not that oc- just manufacturing weebums

Manufacturing webms are always welcome.

I'd record some machining webms but I don't think my boss would be fond of that, non disclosure agreement and all that.

Second one was lying around on a DVD-R for at least three years

That's not a crow but a European Jackdaw, nigger.

I want to go to a fancy jap bar so bad.

I've been to one in Osaka- it was pretty damn good.

more pls

This is what's wrong with these threads.

bird webms ok if you wish

Snake no

can these threads be more about webms not necessarily video game ones and less about redditors trying to fit in