Federal judge in Hawaii blocks Trump's travel ban nationwide

A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked Trump's travel ban that was set to take affect tomorrow.

http:// time.com/4703177/donald-trump-travel-ban-immigration-hawaii-judge/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5yyQ8
archive.is/eWvXn
youtube.com/watch?v=l5sUWRLjlFc
spingola.com/Trumped.html
diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/shills
thehill.com/homenews/administration/306604-trump-meets-with-henry-kissinger
spingola.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yet they don't want anybody else coming to their island, yet are fine with flooding the country with shitskins.

Here's a link to pdf of Watson's restraining order.

http:// www.hid.uscourts.gov/files/announcement142/CV17-50%20219%20doc.pdf

what the fuck, is that even possible?

Here's another picture of him, he's on the right.

oh my fucking god

Its already happened once.

As I've said before, if any judge could have stopped Obama's EOs then why didn't they?

Or any president for that matter??

Decades of Marxist infiltration.

Judge Watson is an Obama appointee. Became fed judge in 2013.

yes, but this is before the ban is set to take place. a preemptive strike to nullify a law before it even exists though? i've never heard of that

just one more reason to settle this with a war

I thought trump's was executive order, not law.I wonder if this will escalate things in any order.

Watson was confirmed unanimously.

What a killer headline that would be

Hawaii is a baby smuggling HUB

The whole Islands need to be fucking nuked.

executive orders are law in all but name, that fucking island nigger is in for it

We should have genocided the islandniggers too.

Seems there is a "good behavior" clause that could be used to get a judge removed. The problem is, there are a lot of traitors that would get in the way of cleaning up this mess.

YOU FAGGOTS DON'T UNDERSTAND
THIS IS THE PRESIDENT'S POWER IN THE CONSTITUTION

ALL JUDGES THAT RULE AGAINST DEFINED PRESIDENTIAL POWERS ARE TRAITORS
USC Title 8, Chapter 12: Immigration and Nationality
§ 1182. Inadmissible aliens
212(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

The judge's main reason for the ruling is that Hawaiians can't visit family members from those countries. Ridiculous, there is no right that your foreign relatives have to be able to see you.

What's the "reasoning" behind it this time?

Yes, this is all crystal clear. Nobody opposing the order has a legal or constitutional leg to stand on, it's absurd. Which is why they must be crushed.

This, the law is as clear as fucking day. The precedent now being set is that any no-name Federal Judge with a stick up their ass can stonewall ANY executive order made by Trump. It's fucking insane.

Wrong.
Non sequitur of the highest order, is this a fucking joke?

but will Trump do something about it? if not this will happen with whatever he does.

archive.is/5yyQ8

and how many refugeez did hawaii take in last year?
archive.is/eWvXn

The precedent is getting set that multiple select judges may end up getting shot.

Trump just tweeted this. Reminder that Andrew Jackson told the courts to go fuck themselves.

Hypocrites, but I'm not surprised. Always accuse your enemy of your own sins, typical tricks.

Hawaii should be liquidated then resettled.

Why the fuck not? They're filled with jews, women, communists and leftist assholes.

Which is great considering he did a lot of work lawyering and judging.

So are they finally going to take this to the courts or cuck again with a neutered again EO?

Jackson triggers pretty much everyone who's not a nationalist. Kikes, Injuns, gommies, Sandernistas, (((Austrians))) and lolbergs. Beautiful.

Can Trump fire federal judges?

At this point how would it even be possible to neuter it to circumvent this islandnigger's inane ramblings? They have to tell this fuck in a dress how the US functions.

He can fire them over the wall

He'd have to be impeached by the House of Representatives I think.

And you know what republicans always do, they cuck for muh PR for nigger and spic votes they'll never get.

(checked)
He doesn't need to take it to the courts. He needs to just nut up and go ahead with his order anyways.

"The court has made its decision, now let them enforce it." - Andrew "Bank-Killer" Jackson.

Watson is saying we can never ban anyone from any country, because that's mean to those poor people. What a fucking piece of shit faggot.

Is the tourism from Somalia that lucrative? Fucking had no idea.

That's about it. The left has been stacking the judicial branch with operatives who will exploit their position to stop opposition policy for decades while the right has been trying to simply push judges who objectively do their job and follow the Constitution.

If he's actually on the side of white Americans and not just another neocon puppet, he needs to fucking address this.

Yeah that's a fantastic signal, but he needs to actually DO something. Signalling is fucking pointless if you're the President.

He has rally within the hour, we'll see if he says anything.

Should not we let Hawaii secede already?

Stop fighting it.

Give Hawaii exactly what they want. Add an exception to the EO that allows for insufficiently vetted refugees to be diverted to Hawaii for settlement. Rock their fucking world.

No.

now he has to be as tough as he possibly can, otherwise they will see him as a weakling and piss all over him all the time.

This is gonna go to the ninth circuit again isnt it?

Imbeciles, he wants to remove the fuckers not establish them as Obama did. Nowhere is he establishing ANY religion or endorsing them.

Hawaii should have been a US territory, not a state.

Is it me but didn't they try this before and failed?

Do you honestly think he doesn't expect the courts to stand in his way? His every move is deliberate and part of an overall agenda. Both travel bans were meant to be blocked to give him the pretext to go full Andrew Jackson on the jewdicial system. That's why he declined to let the 9th circuit re-hear the initial injunction even though they wanted to.

It's all according to kekaku.

Tourism there is based on japs and whites. Niggers tend to be military and chinks move there along with flips.

The middle East has nothing to do with their tourism beyond an odd rich oil fuck. Hell even Oprah's invitees don't add anything as she takes care of her guests' needs and imports all her goods.

It is a bullshit argument being used in bad faith to push an agenda. It is literally their only play and it is a demonstratively false one.

Growing up there in the 70s wasn't so bad. Glad I left when I did.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

WE HAVE MILLIONS OF WITNESSES

No, they got him to make another that was eased the types that get vetting. He needs to actually take it to the cleaners instead of modifying something that he should have to change.

It's perfectly clear that these cucks are going to do this to every little thing Trump tries to do. He has to take the Jackson approach of ignoring the court. If they're just going to do whatever they want, then he can too.

No amount of changes will make it pass these judges. All they want is to push open borders.

And lose some of the most valuable military ports in the region? FUCK NO. It's the same reason why Cali will never be able to secede.

how can you tell?

Rook verry crosery and yull sree.

tbh I was just guessing based on the robes. They both look like ching chong ping pong to me.

"immigration" is the weapon of choice for them against Whites

this is absolutely the hill dems will die on if necessary and Trump needs to actually go full Jackson to fight it

PRESS 'F' TO PAY RESPECT

F

IF YOU AREN'T WATCHING THE RALLY, TURN IT ON
TRUMP IS TALKING ABOUT THE RULING

Right side broadcasting:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5sUWRLjlFc

Idea: if Trump can appoint judges… can he fire them?

Alright, what the fuck is going on?

This is CLEARLY illegal. The judicial branch cannot just pick and choose what to enforce. Trump should be able to just roll over the judge with little effort. It says in plain English that the President can do what Trump is doing. Why the fuck isn't anyone citing this? Why is nobody putting up a fight? Why isn't it being forced through regardless of what a crooked judge says?

These activist judged have absolutely no leg to stand on, and a simple "fuck you" should be enough. But nobody is doing it. Why?

Trump: "Regardless(of the ruling), we going to keep our people safe. We should go back to the original order and take it "all the way.""

You know what… I think I'm done. This is the last straw. I don't believe in this Republic system anymore. The only branch with any real power is the Judicial. The President can veto Congress, and the Congress can overcome a veto with a supermajority, but all it takes is one leftist faggot in a black robe with a wooden hammer to say, "nu-uh-uh, dats RAYCIS" and boom, you're fucked. There's no check or balance against the (((Federal Judges))) or the (((Supreme Court))). All lifetime appointments, all stacked with liberal cunts.

What we have in reality is de facto rule by judges, many of whom are either kikes or anti-white minorities. This whole sham of a government has to come to an end. The purpose of representative government is for the people to have some sort of voice in governance, but since a robed kike or shitskin can just magick any law away with no recourse, we don't have that. I'm ready for something better than shitty Jewish faux-democracy. This is fucking bullshit.

F

These faggot judges are really starting to become irksome.

So the Republicans were sycophants to King Nigger? News to me.

Crack the fault on Hawaii (the Big Island) causing a cyclical (and utterly enormous) landslide and you'll wipe out most of the Pacific rim from the resulting Tsunami. That's called efficiency. North Korea I'm looking at you

Going back to the original lads

It's happening.

Let's find this piece of shit's address and start spreading it all over Twatter. Send him a few pizzas.

I really don't understand how these judges can say anything about this ban. Obama and other presidents have done the exact thing Trump is trying to do. It's obviously legal and there is multiple precedent for it. Also, how the fuck can one judge dictate law for the entire country?

How can we even have a country if some 3rd rate judge from nowhere can block anything he wants?

Trump should just push forward. Andrew Jackson did. Fuck the courts. Neuter them.

This.

To piss us off more than likely. This will end up being an shooting war no matter what we do. Either we shoot back at some point or our enemies will feel emboldened to shoot us and our families in the back of the head at some point because why the fuck not. So if we (his supporters) are willing to become complacent because we 'believe' that Trump will do the leg work necessary then we will only undermine our own chances for survival. By riling us up using our enemies it will enrage us, even those far beyond Holla Forums whom are not so deep down the rabbit hole as us. An enraged peoples are an peoples ready to fight. And a fight will be the only thing that can save our children.

By making enough moves to bring our enemies into the light and proving how correct we all are, he removes a huge component of the benefit of the doubt we as a people give to such vile creatures later. By having them counter his moves on many things he will embolden them to work ever more openly and blatant secure in the knowledge they are supreme, and rendering the minds of his followers less secure in the feeling 'some other' will take care of them and instead endear into their/our minds only we can make anything happen.

The system is a lost cause. Embrace the fire as it needs to rise to cleanse our world. How else to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. Words and shitposting only do so much no matter how entertaining their tears of frustration may be.

Let's face it. These judges need to start experiencing consequences, or nothing will change.

No, alphabet agencies, I won't be the one to do it. But somebody will.

Why, exactly, does Hawaii have any bearing on US politics? They're not American. They're really not even a state. They're more like a territory we happen to own, and having them around put us at a nice even 50. But since when did you look at Hawaii and go, "Yep. American."

This is why we need a Caesar. Democracy is too easily corruptible.

Of course…

"Will no one rid us of these meddlesome judges??" ;-)

Reminder the amendment the judge cites only specifically mentions the legislative branch and nothing about the executive branch. There are no loop holes. Just Jews and Jewish puppets inventing loopholes.

If it was legal to ban muslims after 9/11, why isn't it legal now?

How the FUCK can some retard literally in the middle of nowhere in the fucking ocean block the orders of the President for the whole country, especially when the powers he is exercising are GIVEN TO HIM IN THE CONSTITUTION. This is the "supreme law of the land" and some random chink on an island can prevent the supreme commander of the entire country from using a basic power he has had since the founding of the country?? Where were these fuckers under obama when he did all his bullshit? Checks and balances my ass, this is bureaucratic civil war. Someone needs to teach these activist judges a lesson they will never forget.

Well, user, He is on twitter right now, awaiting for you to bring this to his attention.

So it's obvious the courts are infested with leftist activists who care not for the law. President Trump needs to get off his fucking ass and stop playing games.
Meanwhile nothing is being improved on the immigration front. Tired of watching the games. It's time to do work. The President needs to call for action or fuck right off.

see
I'm not sure why everyone missed him saying this.

Please just stop with the "Trump just tweeted this" garbage. He could tweet a photo of Hitler and say "soon" and it wouldn't mean anything. Let me know when he DOES something. As of now the major thing he was elected to fix, immigration, has been stopped twice by activist judges and he's quietly took it. I get it, he plays it close to the chest, we're missing a SCOTUS appointment, but immigration and activist judges need to be hit hard and fast repeatedly.

THIS

Where's the quote from, and is he going to take it all the way or is it just more posturing?

Checking your own dubs or begging for checks is bullshit user. But you got dubs again so I'll allow it just this once.
(checked)
(checked)

Judge Derrick K. Watson (DKW)

United States District Court
District of Hawaii
300 Ala Moana Blvd C-338
Honolulu, HI 96850
(808) 541-1300

Call his office and let him know how you feel

The quote is from the rally that just ended.
I'm going to assume so since he also called it an "unprecedented act of judicial overreach"

I'm going to assume it isn't posturing*

truth>>9506062
truth; and we also need our own judges/legal agents

I'll watch the rally as soon as it's uploaded, which I'm assuming it will be since.

This guy is going to get PRANKED.

fuck i hate when you CIA nigger shills get dubs; wtf is that pic

Transfer all of the illegal migrants to the Hawaii and let them roam freely.

C'ya, Nigger.

Was thinking that earlier. Let's give them all the diversity they can handle. I wonder what the native Hawaiians think about all this shit; they never liked mainlanders too much, and isn't it basically half-Nip there nowadays thanks to immigration?

If you really feel this way. Why not just roll back into normal fag life. Go back and try and take that sweet little bluepill and pretend the world is all ok and everything is good in the world. The odds are you will never have to face the reality I speak of right? Why stay here and be an faggot coward puking about peaceful options that are not there or pr that will never go your way no matter what you say or do.

And FYI, its FBI or NSA faggots who do domestic criminal spying. Did you know it is standard operating procedure to burn your fucking house down now? Shoot first, pretend 'that guy was evil' and get a pat on the back. Or do you think I am lying? Are you that ignorant of the world or do you honestly believe anything I said is anything but honesty?

You can stick your head in the sand. Nobody but you and yours are going to suffer over it now. Those whom wish to can look at it beyond the illusion of the system as it stands. Who knows, maybe Trump really can be a superman and fix it all before what is coming hits its climax.

Lurk moar or gtfo

Non-whites united against whites. Period.

This; it will be hard with a modern day John Marshall on the SC bench though (Roberts)

You sound butthurt dude; anyway I disagree with your analysis.

The powers of the executive branch have expanded steadily since America began, for one simple reason: dictatorships are more efficient, and as the American Empire continues to grow in complexity, the more its political system cannot take the risk of distributed authority (republicanism, any form of democracy, etc.).

The problem is NOT that the judicial branch owns all the real power; if it were that simple fixing the system would be as easy as getting everyone on this board to go to law school. The problem is that the judicial branch is completely OWNED by the executive, because they appoint these people, some for life terms.

Unfortunately, most of our leaders (and most of our presidents) have been leftist authoritarians for some time, and their appointments reflect this.

tl;dr the judicial branch does not enjoy actual supremacy, they are the attack dogs of a more powerful circle. Who do you think put the last two court judges up to it? What kind of offices or perks do you think they're hoping to receive as a result of throwing themselves on the tracks for the globalist world order?

This guy needs to be removed from the bench. It's clear he made his decision BEFORE the case was heard. That's because, he had a 43 page report ready to go, less than 2hrs after hearing the motion. It's all crooked and a game.

The country didn't get assfucked in a day and it's not going to heal in a day either. Think of it this way, user: The kikes got the Federal Reserve in place in over 100 years ago and we still can call them kikes and cradle our AR-15s at night LEGALLY.
We still have more free speech, more right to self defense, more everything than almost every nation in the world, and that's after almost 200 years of ass-fucking by the kikes since we lost the War of 1812. (Went to treaty and we never got our sailors back).

Doesn't he at least have to pretend that there is constitutional precedent for this? There is no way the judiciary can override the exec on the basis of "muh third world tourism".

If that argument worked then why have borders at all?

yes,and it seems that the present administration will do nothing, this is the next 4 years folks,trump trying to save this country, the rest of the government trying to kill it. sorry but this is the reality of things,and short of a civil uprising nothing will stop this.

Not until Trump asks.

Yea and federal judge will change his mind. Federal judges don't have the absolute control over ICE, do they?

Fuck who got it

Why don't they just start ignoring the judges, and disobeying them?

The feds did this during the Obama regime. Why can't Trump start doing the same!?

Fine; but WHEN shall it come to violence?

Do you REALLY believe we'll have the ability to win a VIOLENT war against leftists in less than ten years? twenty?

Successful wars are probably one of the most difficult things to accomplish on earth. Call me when we have judges in high places, own the entire MSM, and most importantly, more money than god, and I'll throw on the tac vest.

I honestly hope you meditate on how foolish it would be to initiate violent conflict with leftists until these basic thresholds are met.

It does not come down to argument anymore; the judges are just as openly partisan as the public now.

(probably for the best really.)

If these travel bans were legal when Obama and Clinton etc did them, how are they illegal now?

What recourse does Trump have against these lefty judges blocking everything?

Wait, what? Why didn't anyone tell me there was a coming up?!

I'd let Japan have another crack at it

Is this how it's going to work ? Every time a the travel ban is about to be implemented a different federal judge blocks it ?

what ever came of that spooky mysterious concrete slab with the wifi signals and brain bucket?????

THANK YOU BASED HICKORY AND YOUR POTTY MOUTHED PARROT

I actually wasn't tell you to go out and do it btw. And nobody here can tell you when it will happen, only fucking thing we on Holla Forums cannot seem to get right is any prediction of timing on ANYTHING. And as far as ability to win, so long as you have a will to power for it and are alive you always have the ability. Maybe not much of a chance depending on situations, but always the ability.

And as far as what is coming war wise. Judges, the MSM, even money, are not going to matter at all. The savagery will eclipse everything. We are talking about shitskinn subhumans that when away from white systems of overwatch eternally carve each others hearts out and eat the flesh of their enemies, we are talking about traitor whites whom will gleefully wage an program of red russian extermination on anyone whom has even visited this site, never mind anything else that is 'evil' in their eyes. This was my fucking point. Waiting for the 'right' moment is asinine and foolish, we clearly are never going to be allowed to garner enough strength to openly ever come to a head equally against our enemies in the system. But we mustn't launch ourselves at the 'wrong' moments either, for doing so only wastes our potential and what little strengths we have.

I am preaching about how we must continue to prepare ourselves and our local peoples for what is destined at this point. When this shit kicks off, it will not be by our hand anyway. We are in a fight for survival. Best prepare for it is all I am saying. And an trying to point out how maybe Trump could be refraining on directly countering all of these subversive people in the system in order to remind everyone of deeper issues beyond 'right/left' in system dickering.

The Jackson option. The courts have no power to actually enforce their rulings, and the military sides with Trump.
If he wants to give it the veneer of the rule of law, he can declare that the Supreme Court was incorrect to claim exclusive power to determine constitutionality in Marbury vs. Madison, declare this judge's ruling unconstitutional, and order the executive branch to enforce the order as written. He'll have to ride out a constitutional crisis, but he has decent odds of pulling it off. Greatest threat would be Republicans in Congress cucking and impeaching him.

Why the hell does a random judge in Hawaii have so much power over the nation's laws????

Yea, he's giving them enough rope to hang themselves; They really weaken the Judiciary's integrity when they make these erroneous, blatantly political rulings.

It's even more ridiculous because the judge is ignoring the law, and just making shit up. These bans are completely legal, the laws states it explicitly, and past presidents have done the exact same thing.

Were you asleep or something the last 8 years? Republicans only gave minor token resistance to everything he did.

spingola.com/Trumped.html

Trump is an Illuminati shill.

Figure out the controlled opposition.
diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/shills

I've looked into it. Because Trump specifically said that he wanted to ban all Muslims prior to authorizing this executive order, it is assumed that the intent of the order is to ban as many Muslims. Within Section 1101 of Title 8 under the definition immigrant, each class of immigrant is listed, none of which even mention anything about religion. Before you or anyone goes into how this is not a Muslim ban so to speak, it was proven in court that the intent was to legally ban as many Muslims as possible and banning religious groups from entering the country is not a power the President possess because religious groups are not a class.

Are you even trying?

Stay woke.

yeah, no

wut?

Fuck it just shut down travel from all countries except a select few and tell them to go fuck themselves.

The defined classes of aliens in 1101 are in an entirely different context (and even if your interpretation of the word "class" in 1182 was correct, 1182 also says "impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate"). Trump has the power to specifically ban Muslim aliens from entering the country. He doesn't need to come up with some alternative rationale to accomplish that, he can just straight up say "no muzzies" and that's how it is. The President has a tremendous amount of power over immigration, the courts are full of shit here.

fuck this chinc we can't say asians are worthy of anything anymore all of this anime honrary aryan shit out the window german / anglo heritage or gtfo. olive white people even now need to start being examined as jewish agents.

Kissinger and Trump met in New York on November 17, 2016. Trump where their conversation focused on Russia, China, Iran and the European Union. Why not on the United States? After all, Trump was “elected” to govern America. The two individuals have known each other for years. Trump said, “I have tremendous respect for Dr. Kissinger and appreciate him sharing his thoughts with me.”

thehill.com/homenews/administration/306604-trump-meets-with-henry-kissinger

The intent was never demonstrably proven. If taken to SCOTUS, which it will be, it will grant Trump executive privilege to ban the class of individuals from areas that house jihadists.
Ozawa v. United States
Kurematsu v. United States

I'm aware of that. It's in no way actionable at the moment beyond what we're already doing.

Also, Trump can legally detain all immigrants if a conclusive link is proven that such a class of immigrants is likely to commit violence. Which it has been by Obama in 2015 and the CIA report from 2014.

Is the judge a gook or a pineapple nigger?

And before trying to say that due to the lack of wartime declaration by Congress his ban is unconstitutional, America has been in a state of emergency since 2001. A circumstance which aligns with SCOTUS' ruling in favor of upholding Kurematsu as it directly includes "protecting the immediate well being of American citizens in an emergency".

Is Spingola a shill?

spingola.com/

You are not allowed to post any more links for the rest of the thread. Argue your point or neck yourself - and we'd all prefer the latter.

Trump never said once "BAN MUSLIMS" it was the media which characterized it as such.

Trump only said that radical Islamic terrorism must be named and defeated.

Could be blackmail.

Doesn't Podesta have a Hot Dog Stand in Hawaii?

I have yet to hear the term pineapple nigger 1488 god i love this forum would die for you people never even met you but would.

FUCKING THIS. WHAT DID BECOME OF THE LIKELY HIDDEN TORTURE CHAMBER/STUDIO???????

1. Trump should ignore the court

2. All lower federal courts beneath the supreme court are inferior courts established by Congress; Congress may abolish or change their jurisdiction at any time. The Republican Congress should get busy bringing these lower courts to heel.

Trump mentioned abolishing the 9th circuit at the rally today.

This. Kurematsu v. United States allowed for the discrimination of race to be used when banning immigrants in the 1940s. The ruling has been upheld when challenged in the 1970s and 1990s, which means that as we're in an emergency situation, the decision to ban individuals based on ethnicity is justifiable.

They're not going to get many spic votes now anyway, and niggers don't care if spics are deported or not, only that they themselves get gibs. A large part of the party has accepted that Trump is their future. We're going to see better, more civic (unfortunately) nationalist conduct from the Republicans in this administration. But firing a judge may still be too much to ask… We can always hope and meme, though.

The EO's are just a distraction. The media is 100% focused on that one big thing. And at the same time Trump's people are doing a 100 little things at each department.

He did actually say there would be a "Total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States, until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on." And I do remember that amid the extreme kvetching at the time, there were articles about how this was legal.

No, that's just the hill they've chosen to die on. Trump is visibly angry at the courts for blocking these orders.

probably…she seems to have disappeared since the election

looks like two nukes just wasn't enough. fucking gooks
third time's the charm

So scared of a word.

Not sure why no one else is picking up on this.

And we've seen two half-assed EOs. One was obviously baiting the media. I don't know what thee point of the second one was, but it was even more cucked than the first.

I'm hoping this was the purpose since most people have their heads so far up their own asses they don't understand that "muh constitution" is bullshit if people refuse to play by the rules. They can't fathom people ignoring the rules and pushing their own agenda.

He straight up addressed it today. It's beginning to piss me off to see anons not understand Trump's situation. He's surrounded by jews in the government. He's still waiting for his entire cabinet before he can even fully get to work. Right now, it seems to me his biggest goal is to show the American people what's going on, and the best way to do that is to make examples out of the Left and manufacture his own redpills for the people. That's what we saw tonight, he took past events, showed us how what he's doing is legal, and swayed public opinion even further while redpilling them on the scenario. Add to that all this about Andrew Jackson, and it's pretty fucking obvious what he's planning to do.

I'm getting ready to watch the rally. I'm just tried of watching these animals get away with whatever the want. I've tried to play by the rules my whole life, and I've watched niggers and spics get away with doing whatever they want. I don't know if I'm more piss at them or the whites who look the other way because they don't want to be called racist. I hope President Trump is planning to go to the mat and is doing this as a setup rather than actually expecting to negotiate with these people.

sauce for that clip? is that really one of /ourguys/?

This. It seems to me that Trump is setting the stage. Anons just need to be ready when he gives the signal

Enjoy user, it's a good one. President Trump sounds fucking pissed when he talks about the judge blocking his order. It genuinely reminded me of how Hitler would ramp up energy as he talked during his speeches. Shit was powerful. Also, let's not forget how he basically paraphrased Hitler during his speech at the Andrew Jackson memorial.

OBAMA + JUDGE WENT TO HARVARD LAW SCHOOL TOGETHER AND GRADUATED SAME YEAR

Validate this on your own via Wikipedia.

Okay I'm going to have to watch that one too.

lol what was the context of that? That works on so many levels. "Nein, nein, nein!"

Also he got trips kek.

Sure, here it is in full. As for the quote in question?

-Donald Trump, 2017
-Adolf Hitler, 1933

Yep, time to give up

Just gonna check those trips there.

threadly reminder that Trump is a shabbos goy and you simpletons fell for the obvious trickery.

good goyim indeed.

enjoy your fake revolution, you dumb low IQ drones.

Not actionable.

ever heard of dynamic IP?

So, at the moment he already copy-pasta the bee infantile movie speech, Bane speech, Hitler speech, who else?
Seriously, you guys should give it a break from time to time.

Hello JIDF. Are your superiors shaking in their boots yet?

Why would the JIDF be worried? Trump is doing their work for them. Lmao…

…why Austrians?

(((Austrians))) user.

found the shill

Reminder that this judge isn't JUST an Obama appointee. He was classmates with Obama, graduated in the same year as Obama, and Obama is in Hawaii ==right now== .

The EO was blocked by Obama.

Yes, but who were the (((Austrians))) then?

If that's supposed to imply kikes, why not just say merchants?

Huh. Interesting idea. King Nigger isn't too fucking bright if he's acting as the Deep State stooge trying to undermine Trump, does he really think he's too big to jail?

Just imagine the exotic pineapple nip animes our grandsons could be fapping to in the future.

How much firepower does a former Presidents Secret Service group carry, anyone know?

I'm fairly certain everyone is sick of this nigger getting involved in shit that doesn't involve him.

no, you don't say

I'm sure you can find that out, FBI.

We are absolutely, positively, 100% allowed to talk about just that subject. That's the whole point of "freedom of speech." Anyone who happens to know is totally within their legal rights if they'd like to tell the rest of us, for educational purposes only, of course.

fuck off FBI.

I'm not implying anyone else do it, I'm implying I would gladly take part in a hypothetical effort to rid the nation of the modern age equivalent of plague.

yes, of course, anyone that knows this information for educational purposes of course that would like to inform us, go right ahead. We are always up for learning new information.

Dank.

>inb4 I get taken seriously

Chickenshit. Do we not satirically threaten the lives of CIAniggers every day around here?

(checked)
Kek, you almost got me to make the 'muh ethnic food' argument, you cheeky bastard.

of course he does, I don't think his hard is too thick to stop a bullet though

head

Remove shill, remove shill, you are worst shill. Go back to CTR.

Filter the jew

I'm listening

Same fagging here a bit

What I've found is that they have about the equivalent of a platoons worth of personnel with the President, with usually a backup team. We're looking anywhere from 15-60 people. If most have pistols, with a few DM's.

Hypothetically speaking, IED's spaced out enough to hit the front and rear of the convoy would be enough to cause mass panic enough to successfully get to the prize. Capturing him would be the best bet, because nothing says fuck you like a public execution. Hypothetically at least.

They use the family and kid card whenever they possibly can.

Something in his voice makes this sound more like the german Nein than the english Nine.

Both speeches were fantastic. Sounds like he's ready to start cracking heads.

They have everything up to and including MANPADs.

The left and all their allies, functional or otherwise, are now damned if they do and damned if they don't while Trump gets to make a case a very public case for judicial overreach that will come to a head when he decides to finally throw some people out of their positions. Simultaneously, he gets to keep the country free of terror attacks while actually getting rid of undesirables and gets to take the credit for the lack of terror attacks later. This is why he has not commented on that. He knows the media will not call him out on it since if they do, then they admit that Trump is keeping the country safe. If they expose this plan laid out here, then they admit that the deep state could have stopped terror attacks in the past but let them happen for various reasons. The best part is, there is nothing the left and their allies can do about it.

He sure enjoyed taking his shit.

How does some irrelevant tourist trap dictate the policy of the entire country? This is insane.

Reminder not to let these IRL shill tactics demoralize you. Did you expect them not to fight? Stay the course.

It doesn't. Trump has executive privilege to detain and restrict immigrants/immigration.

Korematsu v. United States (Ethnic/Racial discrimination based immigration ban or detention of immigrants allowed in times of emergency. Upheld)

It's just about that time to kill judges.

He can win this so many different ways.

America's been in a state of emergency officially since 9/11.

I doubt there will be very many judges that see Korematsu v. United States as a valid precedent. Almost every one of them have written some paper about it being a "terrible" decision. Even Scalia said that, but he qualified it by saying that it would be possible a similar decision would be reached during war time.

Have any measures to cork non-white immigration actually gone through yet?

Only the ones done quietly, like the changes to H-1b visas and all that. The travel bans, which are pretty flimsy, have been shot down.

Looks like Big Boss.

KYS
because you're already dead faggot

That truly is not an argument.

Can the gook really be a traitor? Enemy combatant or something, but you have to be on the side to begin with.

Right, you have to use the word traitor for somebody who is supposed to have loyalty to your group but who doesn't. This Oriental is helping out his own group at the expense of whites. The self-hating white traitor judge in the first go round, on the other hand…

Hitler was a Austrian though.

Austrian economics.

disregard

The second one was to show that even if he signed an executive order that would fall within the guidelines laid out, they would still block it. This shows his supporters and fence sitters that there is no negotiating with the left, that he will need to go full Andrew Jackson on the judicial system.

The Senate can impeach these judges, and WE should be on their cases to force them to do so.
Write, call, or email your senators, tell them you want these judges impeached immediately, and you will remember your senator's action, or lack of action, on this issue in the next primary & general election.
And remember…if either of your senators is running unopposed, or has a cuck running against them, it is YOUR duty as a citizen to run against them.
Don't ever think you cannot win. There are many people out there just looking for a choice besides "column A or column B" and they may well vote for you instead of the same old thing.

Get active in this stuff, Holla Forums.

Trump should just flood these states with refugees tbh fam.

If we have to take them in, might as well put them to good use.

Dude is on a fucking tropical island surrounded by like 5000 miles of water on every single side, how the fuck should he decide for the actual mainland?

Holy shit you autists, if you're going to talk FINAL SOLUTIONS then do it over Tor!

Not unless you want to go ahead of Obama and make his bed warm for him in Gitmo…

Its satire ok ;)

Ever heard of Takquia (or whatever it is)?

Is this a joke?

He should have not been a coward and said it. It's not illegal, yet. He was wasting his time demonstrating on some lefty college campus with a bunch of ignorant, sheltered snowflakes as his audience anyway.

hey id do it
just let me fill my asshole with broken glass and strychnine and lets do it

When has the left ever cared about the safety of religious rights?

ever since the left converted to islam

but he did say it, just his voice cracked as he was saying niggers.

>>>/bog/

fuck off with your shitty one-liner copypasta jew faggot

This post sums up what The God Emperor is doing right now, reminder to think VERY CLEARLY AND DEEPLY before you post and screech like a bunch of ignorant cringey braindead morons.

lazy as fuck shilling tbh

All this defeatism in this thread is degeneracy. Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Every single judge that blocked the first order and now this one must be arrested for treason. I will accept nothing less.

That user has a very good point. The biggest asset to a country's leader is the support of his people. Best way to do that is to let your enemies show their true nature and simply say, "Look, all I was trying to do was help you. This is how they responded."

>(((Austrians))) and lolbergs.
What are you talking about they both love Jackson for killing the banks?

Friendly reminder

I'm laughing so hard at all of these non-whites in positions of power who are shitting on Trump. All of these Jews, gooks, niggers, etc, who have a renewed purpose in life to fight this blonde-haired blue-eyed beast of historic oppression.

I hope a civil war breaks out. I'm fucking bored.

reposting from dup thread.

Fuck, I'll go there in person and protest like the autist I am. Wish me luck anons. Us hapas aren't all bad.

I fucking hate this island.

REMOVE PINEAPPLE

Came here to post the same thing. That is just too suspicious to be a coincidence.

Barry stirring up shit again that colossal commie kenyan cunt

ffs this silly bitch

I find this a lot when talking to these people. Inability to accept that an appointed official would have a bias that would cause them to perform their job in a partisan fashion. e.g.

My favorite part is that right after she stated it's unconstitutional for the Federal Government to prefer or denigrate a religion, he gets her to admit it wasn't unconstitutional to do so for Jews. Is this bitch Jewish?

That woman's eyes don't hide her insanity very well. Realistically, how can anyone argue that foreigners are covered by the constitution. They're attempting to gain a foothold with this but are denying it, claiming we're trying to contract definitions while they're literally trying to say what they believe is just true.

Oh yeah, they're also conflating disparagement with legality. The president could just say that he hates Islam, there's no law banning opinion, though "civil rights" minority supremacy laws come dangerously close.

THIS!

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FAGGOTS, TIME TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Oh no, looks like you will have to put American students and works first!

While I do think there is some sort of anti-white, anti-national agenda at work with these retarded immigration policies, another good part of it's nefarious motivation can be found by following the money. Tech wants it's indentured servants, construction wants it's beaner labor, the wealthy want their gardeners and nannies cheap. Not sure how the mudslimes are useful, except to destroy white Christian culture.

Plz this mister 00000s man. Kek wills it.

I can't find this news story. If it's untrue you're harming our credibility.

Yeah, I'm retarded.