Holla Forums sings E1M1 A-Capella

you asked for this
record using audacity, and uplaod it somewhere, i'll be collecting all the files for this one

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s17lgA0WfeAS
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZauFyv5rCV
vocaroo.com/i/s0tf25z1dK2i
vocaroo.com/i/s1BRokSGz638
vocaroo.com/i/s0RjX7iUYZxK
vocaroo.com/i/s1zvFFfK2qx5
vocaroo.com/i/s0zLzQcctQEl
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ec2uGj6SSrF476vh_xmd8Neh8VWN_SxOVqDsq0vc_js/edit?pli=1#gid=0
gitgud.io/8v/8v-the-musical
vocaroo.com/i/s0KgFUMJp3oz
archive.is/b9Rp1
archive.is/b9Rp1#selection-10019.0-10025.0
poal.me/okidfj
poal.me/wnyexr
vocaroo.com/i/s0k2nx7v5TYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you arent fooling anyone Val, you fucking faggot

pretty sure val killed himself after the fucking mess that was the Holla Forums musical

No, nobody asked for this, you keep making these shitty ass threads yourself.

roughly 26 people wanted to sing, so here i am

Whatever happened to the Holla Forums musical? I didn't pay much attention to it and I remember hearing of a couple of songs.

Val fucked it all up. He doesn't show his face outside the GG threads that much anymore since then.

I told you niggas that voted you'd better be singing or i'd booty blast ya

I'd do it if I had a mic and didn't have speech problems.

Mute-chan?

vocaroo.com/i/s17lgA0WfeAS

sounds perfect, kermit

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZauFyv5rCV

No. I can speak, I just can't speak correctly.

Can you give me some more details on what happened? It's of personal importance to me.

>>>Holla Forums

Great-o

I don't know about this

to do it well, you have to have separate voice tracks for every instrument, it's not like dubbing over the vocals where you can just supply the regular instrumental behind it

this guy sounded pretty well just mimicing the doots, plus it's more fun with the more autism

so like this?

vocaroo.com/i/s0tf25z1dK2i

Id say we could agree on a set bpm and then just go and do shit in audacity with the metronome function with one user doing drums while another does guitar and so on.

That might get a bit too autistic though

He leaderfagged it into the ground.

I don't either. I don't know what I'm doing.
It didn't stop me from doing the whole thing anyways. Poorly, of course:
vocaroo.com/i/s1BRokSGz638

Damn these are actually really good

gurato-daze

why do you sound like my brother?

Alright. Well, in any case, we need to discuss what we want to do about it this year, if anything.

You're actually doing this you absolute madmen. Keep it up, please.

Hi.
I'll try borrow a mic and do it with my tongue and lips.

Meant for

can you make air?
have a kazoo?

that takes the point out of it though

I am disappoint.

so far we got 1 full complete done and that's

please, if someone could save these, i have work during the day so i might not see them all, thanks

Why so?

I'll send $20 to whoever can do the whole thing by shouting.

Car crash, hit on the throat really hard and it teared my vochal cords then they infected.

Thanks to that car crash however i discovered why i'm heavier than i look and i don't float: my bones are really fucking dense, probably didn't die because of it

Guy who suggested the acapella here, gonna record mine tomorrow, so don't you fucking go nowhere

I might just take you up on that offer

vocaroo.com/i/s0RjX7iUYZxK

JUST DO IT

How many fucking mutes do we have on this board?

And why are they all in threads about singing?

i'd tell you if i could

Except i'h here and not OP faggot.

Either way, you can continue to go fuck yourself.

just go away

Nobody likes you

vocaroo.com/i/s1zvFFfK2qx5

I'm not going to make any excuses go fuck yaself

current year

Sounds like you're the doomguy now.

mixtape is run by that faggot drybones, right? No thanks

bump

please go and stay go

bump

Make it happen, Val.

there's only like one actual thing submitted
also val is kill

Blubble?

please fucking kill yourself

vocaroo.com/i/s0zLzQcctQEl

he's literally worse than the jews and sells your userdata

What kind of voice should I aim for?

Christian Bale/Batman?

Hank Hill?

Lil Jon?

yours

I just wanted to be a part of one of these since I got a new microphone. Damn, what a let down.

here's the links to what got done before it died

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ec2uGj6SSrF476vh_xmd8Neh8VWN_SxOVqDsq0vc_js/edit?pli=1#gid=0

gitgud.io/8v/8v-the-musical

Hi fam, I am a legitimate artist who contributed to the last musical, only to find having it blow up in every bodies faces due to a frenchy. I have actual studio quality recording equipment, and I'd love to contribute to your little doom cover if possible. Will post a bit later, when possible.

ain't gotta ask for permission
pick a song, sing your heart out and save it somewhere until the musical somehow rises back from the dead

it's not over yet

Bump before bed.

Well, we've only got like one actual submission so far so i think the people who voted on this were just meming it up and not actually wanting to sing

Guess we'll have to go all out.

How about you leave this social cooperation faggotry for cuckchan and reddit, idiot? This isn't fucking synchtube or whatever other social circlejerk you frequent.

Do you just hate fun user? Were you beaten as a child?

I hate meme magic so fucking much. All it does is encourage complacency. Gone are the days of "marblecake also the game", now people think all they need to do is shitpost to get things done.

Nigger you must be either new or baiting because board sings have been around since the dawn of 4chan

If by "the dawn of 4chan," you mean "circa 2008-2009" then yes. Either way, it was before Reddit had attained major popularity, so Redd Scare faggots can either sing or git out.

I think instead of doing this we'd be better off coming up with a few song ideas and voting on them.

Yeah, I feel like most people voted on this as a joke

what happened to half the songs on there, i remember there being a few bowie songs on there but there are none one the google doc

How did it fail in the end?

what happened?

bump
we going to start a new vote or something? because it doesn't seem like anybody is contributing to this anyway.

I'm at work ATM, suggest songs for now, I'll be back after work is done

In short: a tripfag by the name of Val, who ruined everything.

vocaroo.com/i/s0KgFUMJp3oz

Suggest songs to sing, while we have such few people it'll at least be entertaining

You missed one hell of a shitstorm if you're coming back one year later and seeing it like that.

archive.is/b9Rp1
This thread got stickied and even though it's short, it's juicy. It's a recommended read from top to bottom. More than half of it is Val writing essayposts trying to cover his pathetic ass and people recapping what happened and how their complaints about him were ignored. Val may have fucked it up by leaderfagging, being exposed multiple times as a no-talent no-experience non-expert pretending to have superior taste, creeping on femanons, and then completely fucking it up in the end so that no one trusts him but guess what? Everyone else who ignored the warning signs let it happen. People who knew he's bullshitting were bringing his past up but were shut down as trolls. People who thought following this fraud was bad because he was a genuinely bad leader were ignored. By all rights it had to fail and it bit everyone back hard when his own incompetence shone through the facade.

I seriously can't decide on which post is a better tl;dr but if you want one here's one and even saying that does a disservice to the rest of the archive:
archive.is/b9Rp1#selection-10019.0-10025.0

The truth is that Val is a looky me I'm so le french self-admitted pedophile masquerading as a nintendo fanboy lolicon who wants to make himself the center of attention whenever Holla Forums tries to put together a project. He has a history of ruining anything he comes into contact with so much so that I'm surprised people still tolerate him. I guess because he gives a lot of compliments and circlejerks, everyone lets him be leader. Maybe since he doesn't use a tripcode he doesn't trip their tripcode aversion even though he's the epitome of a tripfag. It looks like these days he's resigned his fate to GG threads hoping people forget. Regardless, let it be learned now if you haven't already that the moment you see this guy try to offer insightful suggestions and ideas you tell him to fuck off, link this archived thread, and keep him out of everything. Then and only then does your project have a chance of succeeding.

OP here, i'll make a new poll to vote on, let's hope people actually sing on that one

Damn that's quite sad. The first musical stuff had some solid material
I was the guy who wanted to help with vocals and if it reboots sometime soon I will definitely help out

Everyone should've just filtered it.

OK, i'm back, give me songs to put on the poll, or should we put the old things on? I don't really remember what the old ones were

Tomorrow i'll beep it up.

we might be switching songs

VOTE
poal.me/okidfj

It's tomorrow you fag

THe peeps have spoken and it seems like we're gonna do a different song

Sorry to anyone who already uploaded, but we'd probably get more people to sing if it wasn't Acapella

yeah I remember doing a few songs and checking up regularly and then i come back one day and there is just nothing there about it, couldn't find any archived threads or links.

How did he fuck it up??

I'm running out of Ideas for songs we can sing, most of them have already been sung, so far i've got 3 we could sing on

poal.me/wnyexr

Here, thought of like 2 more
VOTE

bump

bump
maybe we should make a new thread for the vote

vocaroo.com/i/s0k2nx7v5TYs

hurt would be nice

bump