White Man Beaten to Pulp After Offering to Pay for BLACK Attackers’ Meal

A good Samaritan ​who ​offered to lend two men short on cash a couple bucks to cover their meal at a Brooklyn eatery ended up beaten and robbed for trying to help, cops say

The victim was savagely beaten by four men inside a Flatbush fried-chicken joint — and then robbed by a fifth as he lay helpless on the floor, cops say.

The 37-year-old victim told police that an argument began when he offered to help pay for the two men’s meal, which they were a few dollars short of paying for, inside Texas Chicken and Burgers in Flatbush on March 1.

The two men got angry at the offer and soon grabbed the victim’s cane and began striking him in the head and body with it and their fists, police said.

The men pummeled the victim harder when he tried to defend himself, and soon two other men entered the location to join in the beating.

When the attackers fled, another man entered the Texas Chicken and Burgers spot and emptied the victim’s pockets before fleeing, police said.

The victim was taken to an area hospital, where he was treated for multiple broken bones, contusions and lacerations.

Video from inside the restaurant shows the vicious attack as it unfolded in full view of other customers.
archive.fo/DRXXH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8EFHYgMVtg
archive.is/DDsBc
historyofjihad.org/mongolia.html
twitter.com/niceguynyc
facebook.com/joseph.molohon
twitter.com/niceguynyc/status/410416337283211264
bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-did-jesus-look-like
vocaroo.com/i/s15gO8W1HOqW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time
psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2012/10/14/too-much-of-a-selfless-good-thing-pathological-altruism/
amren.com/features/2012/07/pathological-altruism/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
newobserver
redice
foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/13/when-underage-refugees-look-anything-but-age-tests-sweden/
www112.zippyshare.com/v/LfpOAKAM/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He relaxed around blacks.

Cuck down. Lesson fucking learnt, eh lad?

B-b-but I voted for Obama twice, call out Nazis on the internet and retweet Deray and BLM. . .

"I dont get it. I offered the tiger a raw steak but it attacked me instead."

"The tiger was clearly upset at your micro-agression. You need to check your human privelege. Tiger lives matter."

When will the cucks learn?

the subhuman strikes again

No more Tigers
No more Woods
No more feeding
poor Bix Noods

Fuck these kangz
And what they built
the coal has burned
all my white guilt

they don't.

Niggers being niggers, you made a thread about this?

That's what happens when you think niggers are human.

red pilling the newbies fag

That's right, nigger. We document your shitksin activities.

disgusting, those parents should be roped

The redpill is usually found on the bottom of a nigger boot.

fucking kike police cropping the video and blurring it to defend their precious niggers
lmao.

reminder:
ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG
THERE ARE NO GOOD NIGGERS
ALL NIGGERS HATE ALL WHITES ON AN INSTINCTUAL LEVEL AND CANNOT EXIST IN WHITE SOCIETY
BACK TO AFRICA IS NOT ENOUGH - IMAGINE A WHITE AFRICA AND REMEMBER RHODESIA

Don't mess with niggers and fried chickens.

yep, definitely a leftist hipster faggot. That shitbox is the classic mecca for such people, he probably enjoyed that beatdown.

Give a nigger a dollar, and he'll take your life.

Don't just accept their presence user.
They have no right to be in this nation and must be eliminated.

This is not going to go away by ignoring it.

In fact, there can't be enough of this shit. They told us up to 2014 that stories like this are urban legends. But then the flood happened and now everybody knows somebody who was raped, robbed or had his home thrashed. Times change. never relax etc.

That doesn't really work, you know. Tiger lives actually do matter.

Ahahahahah another cucked cracker beaten down by the legendary nigger.
And the STUUUUUPID fucker asked for it.

Holy for fucks Sakes
DON'T THESE STUPID FUCKERS UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T EAT AT NIGGER JOINTS AND== ==YOU DON'T HANG WITH NIGGERS. …YOU KEEP YOU PISTOL COCKED AND READY TO GO AT ALL== ==TIMES

I wear 2 pistols when I'm taking a shit just so I don't have to reload for cryin out loud.

I feel bad for him. I remember when me and my friend were in a local bakery years and years ago (in our youth), some nice guy offered to buy our donuts but we refused, I guess the idea of taking the food for free was foreign to us. We respectfully denied, thanked him and bought them ourselves.

That is the difference between a negro and a white man. A nigger will take your generosity as a weakness and rob you. A white man doesn't feel right taking something for free.

Niggers gon nig.

niggers aren't tigers. they're chimps.

I don't feel bad for him because he relaxed around blacks, he should've known better. I feel bad because I can relate it to a similar situation I experienced which was completely opposite. Just a quick clarification there.

QFT. A better plan would be to feed niggers to tigers. Two birds with one stone. There is historical president; pic related.

Remember Rhodesia. Do you really think niggers deserve a homeland?

Chimpanzees can score as high as 80-90 intelligence points on an IQ test. You're flat out disrespectful.

No, I'm dreaming of a White Africa free of the scourge of kafirs.

Yeah and niggers average 60-80. Smart nigger = average chimp.
Neither do anything with that, crows and dolphins are far more sentient than either niggers or chimps.

Good, I haven't seen Dragon Ball in a while so the context was lost on me.

And then there were none.

Good

Don't ever give blacks money.

Around blacks, never relax!

Will he learn nothing or are we seeing the birth of a new member of Holla Forums? Was that meager robbing of theirs worth the creation of a new white nationalist? He certainly won't relax around blacks anymore, lately the chimps seem hellbent on burning every bridge they have.

Many simply blame themselves and double down.

lmao anyone got the picture of the cuck who got his skull smashed by a hammer at a BLM peaceful protest?

this one?

Proggies have thick skulls and have been taught their entire life to subjugate experience and reason to the gospel of the utopian church. This guy will come out of hospital thinking "guess there's bad people of all stripes" whilst partly blaming himself for being an implicit promoter of colonialism and white supremacy who bears the burden of slavery.

Hopefully he wasn't that far gone. But who knows.

Tigers deserve better food than niggers. Feed the nogs to the Chinese or something.

That is exactly what will happen. All his friends will say "omg people are so horrible, this is why we can't have nice things :((( xddDD", and he will internalize it and probably blame himself. Either that or he'll just be permanently traumatized but learn nothing of value. Most adult liberals ``cannot`` be fixed.

The reason he relaxed around blacks is because all his life he was bombarded by propaganda and images of blacks on talmudvision being just like us. The odds of a white American truly interracting with niggers is rare still, we're heavily segregated even in the same city, many won't get that redpilled experience until it's too late. That's why threads like this are important.

It was probably some faggot from reddit or imgur wanting to take a bunch of pictures of all of it and rake in that sweet, sweet karma.

This is exactly what will happen - they are all like that.
In recent years I have become somewhat "purple-pilled" meaning I support massive depopulation, white cucks and race-traitors have to go just as badly as the mud they let in.

Nature can only take back the earth once non-whites and those that enable them have been removed.
Democracy is a suicide-cult.

Everyone here wants to hang traitors just as bad as the latter. No need to question yourself.

AROUND BLACKS

Pretty much, either a) or b).

you mean vid related?

For all you know he could've offered to pay because he was tired about hearing them chimping out over being a few dollars short and just wanted to get them to shut up. I've stupidly done something like that before, and the same thing would've probably happened to me had it not taken place at work.

the purple pill is some smileberg shit - what he calls supporters of depopulation(thinks this means pro-nwo)
he's very skewed even to the point of being fucked in the head but his charts went around here a while ago.
note his view on NSDAP and the book his "ideal" greenpilled faggot is holding.

sage for offtopic

Our grandparents' grandparents had the right idea when they instituted those sterility programs for convicts in the early 20th century. The vast majority of the sterilized were blacks just by their very nature, and the whites who got that treatment were mostly of the violent and scheming type we wouldn't want passing on their genes anyway. Israel was doing this to the Ethiopians for the same reason they built their wall: it works.

something like that, probably.

For all anyone knows, it went exactly like I said. For all anyone knows, they weren't even niggers, but shapeshifting reptilians from beyond the moon sent to foment anger and unrest among earthlings so that they could reap the negative emotional energies to power their spacecrafts.

Just another trump supporter created…

This is just a garden-variety schizposting cretin.

That's the face of a man whose entire worldview just shattered in front of him within seconds.

At least this guy showed some realization in his eyes.

c'est la vie

He looks like he just thought for himself for the first time in his life.

When did the fat on steal Trigglypuff's hair style?

he was probably just confused on where he's at, on account of having his brains scrambled with a hammer.

What's story on the picture?

forgot to mention to be sure to check out that kangz enlightened hammer wielding technique.

Strangely enough, some cucks double down when they meet reality first-hand. Some Swede(?) got forced at gunpoint to suck off some sand/nigger he helped and the cuck was afraid telling the police would get the 'groid deported. Which sounds impossible, but thing is, cucks do not think logically. God could descend from the heavens in front of them and show them a perfect proof of how they're wrong they still wouldn't change their ways.

the story of modern western civilization in a nutshell

Nigger what?

That video

Very symbolic.

typical tricks shlomo

That picture of the British policeman makes me sad. I know it's fake, but just imagining our ancestors from the past living today and seeing how far things have fallen fills me with melancholy.

das it mane. cuck'd good goy whites will learn their place eventually

proofs?

So, nigger Kyubey?

Just a note, it's illegal to buy cooked food with food stamps. Same for alcohol. Believe this also includes food microwaved by the person it was bought from (rather than microwaved after it was bought). This is, of course, reportable and you can get the establishment accepting the food stamps fined or even the owner jailed.

Yea, it's not peaceful, quit lying cucks. Also, seems like he thought the hammer was brass knuckles.

Fills me with the will to face to bloodshed tbqh.

I'd rather go hungry, tbh.

Yeah, I'm sure the low level grunts just went into the police chiefs office, slapped their cocks on the table and told him "you better crop that video, faggot".

When SHTF old hierarchies and old politics don't matter anymore, retard.

Analyzing the government counter Action network.

The government is paying You tube Celebs $$$$ to attack
Case in point youtube.com/watch?v=Q8EFHYgMVtg
The video in question is of pastor manning Demonizing Trump and straight
calling him …. Tribulation Trump Is A Criminal And Thinks Like A Criminal.
My thoughts on this mans sudden change in position over Trump is that
the government is trying to stave off the inevitable live action war. The
divide and conquer strategy is one of splitting every group down until it
is to weak to unify any political voice that can override the current popular
factions. The current boss is same as the old boss. Nothing has changed.
The same old clubs are in power and Trump does not represent a change
in ANYTHING. We are seeing ACTUAL Checks and balances playing out.
But its unnatural in the way that its happening in that its being forced and
paid for by black budget spending. What WON'T change for sure is the
genetics program that they are are inducing around the world in White
nations. Trump is a 4 year president. The clock is ticking…be somewhere
where food can be gotten, help, friends, weapons and shelter are at your
access.

And I'm sure those pozzed police chiefs hire strong , free-thinking white men.
Get real nigger, go to any city on earth and it'll be full of nigger and wymyn cops. You think those are on your side? You think I was talking about the rural white cops that are a massive minority in this country?
lrn2context faggot.

Yeah he's fucking old too. Dumb bastard doesn't even know what he missed in life. Fuck him for his stupidity and relaxing around niggers

Avoid the groid. Is this really so difficult to understand?

Good, little cuck traitor got what he deserved.

Chinese will literally eat anything.

avoid, but also acknowledge the goid has no right to be here. Whites shouldn't have entire areas of their homelands that are off-limits.

Seriously what the fuck is going on in America? I have been in Japan for the past 4 years, and I don't think I can return to America. Because it is isn't like the country I left. Yes Trump is president, but everything else is insane. Is my life bound to be a celibate white dude speaking moonspeak all the time?

I hate niggers. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. I blame you Holla Forums, before coming here I was a good liberal that voted for Obama. I want to believe in the best of people, but damn I see vids like this and realize that they aren't even humans.

nice contradiction in two subsequent lines

*tips it

a murderous rage has been instilled in all black americans to kill white men and women during the 8 years Obama has been President. The US is currently in the early stages of the South African death syndrome.

:^)

It is fucking sad. I live in the outskirts of Tokyo, and never going into the city because of the fucking Nigerians and Jamaicans "holla'ing" at people. Then you got the liberal ass white women and the Japan Times trying to push this whole "Take refugees" bullshit on everyone. Yeah, I am a sad case, but honestly living in Japan is the first time I felt it was okay to be white.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? WHAT THE FUCK JAPAN!?

I bet you could never find the white equivalent of this.
I was getting comfy this year until i saw this, the 6 million migrant comment by the eu and the media's refusal to be impartial.

Just imagine.

Damn I guess I'm wrong. Jesus was 100% pure germanic not semitic at all.

This is the definition of a cuck. Un-fucking-believable.

archive.is/DDsBc

exactly, he'll use that as cuck hipster cred, to demonstrate how down he is for their struggle. too bad they didn't cause permanent brain damage beyond the brain damage he already has as a libshit

This is an allegory for white liberalism as a whole.

This.

White America, white Europe, white Africa.

The niggers are a failed experiment, exterminate them now, down to the very last crossbreed.

Utopia awaits.

And White Australia.

Kek

The mental hoops leftists have to jump through are truly astounding.

Note the Israel area which is nothing but wall.

Kike spotted.

Kikes are burned first, before even the negroids.

Well golly gee would you look at that

Dumb cuck has to learn the hard way.

In reading the secret history of the mongols and Arab historians reports of the mongols activities.
historyofjihad.org/mongolia.html
I'm curious. What would an American soldier do if ordered to execute 24 captured prisoners of war.

Are you saying they haven't

Read american war history. There are far worse things.

Who is that character, he looks cool

The relatively unknown story of how the Jihadis tormented the Mongols and Turks leading to a fierce and vicious counter-attack by the Mongols on Islamdom from 1200 to 1258. An attack that was fiercer than the Crusades and which nearly wiped out Islam"

Fuck! So close.

This is the guy:
twitter.com/niceguynyc

So they beat the crap out of a gay hiv+ dude with a cane

facebook.com/joseph.molohon

Retard President Bush would not listen. Wasted trillions building schools for girls and building roads, and getting American soldiers killed in the process.

christcuck

I am disappointed that they didn't wipe them out. Mudslimes breed like the rabbits.

and they most likely still wont bother considering it some sort of hate crime despite the obvious levels of malice

What the fuck is that?

thats what I call a fast acting redpill

jew detected

holy shit this is a glorious thing to aspire to. there ought to be propaganda for it.

and people say niggers can't fight. it only took four a dem brave yoofs ta stomp da white supremacies out of a crippled aids riddled fag.
lawdy i hope day don start da racewar! weez be in sum truble then!

>grabbed the victim’s cane
Bet, they stole the cane too!

Of course they need it for more beatings.

Check this out from his twitter feed:
twitter.com/niceguynyc/status/410416337283211264

It is a link to video trying to show how horrible "red state" people would be toward a gay couple.

I know you were being ironic, but these 'things' are literally triggered by altruistic acts. It is astounding.

Fuck off >>>Holla Forums

Best judy edit.

AYO HOLD UP!

If he wasn't a jew, what was he?

you guys really made me…you know

This hits home. I've given niggers 17c or whatever before when they're trying to get over on the cashier at 7/11 just to get them the fuck out of the store because I want to leave and a fight is about to break out

fuck I'll just walk out of the damn store next time. the only safe plce to be during a chimpout is far away.

NOGS WERE RUNNING A GAME TRYING TO GET FREE SHIT AT THE RESTAURANT I HAVE SEEN THIS AT LOCAL GAS STATIONS BEFORE NOGS NO THEY CANT GET HOT PREMADE FOOD ON EBT SO THEY WILL MAKE A HOTDOG ANYWAY OR MICROWAVE SOMETHING THEN TRY TO PURCHASE IT ON EBT CLERK HAS TO REFUSE SALE BY LAW OR STAMP MACHINE GETS PULLED FROM STORE ANY WAY ITS A HASSLE AND MOST CLERKS JUST LET NOGS HAVE THE HOTDOG TO AVOID CHIMP DRAMA THATS WHAT THIS CASE OF VIOLENCE REMINDS ME OF NIGS NIGGING AND WHITE NOT WISE TO NIGGERS RUNNING A GAME FOR FREE GIBS
CUT OF EBT ESPECIALLY AT GAS STATIONS AND BRING BACK GOVERNMENT CHEESE AND POWDERED MILK RATIONS THEY CAN GET THERE FOOD AT THE LOCAL UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE OR SOMETHING PROOF OF TRYING THEN GIBS ? i don't know but this shit needs to stop
MY HEART SAYS HOPE BUT NY BRAIN SAYS ROPE FUCKING EMPATHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MUH HUMANITARIAN AID

Racially & Religiously

not surprised. their schemes are usually of the lowest , most childish variety.

I had a nigger outside a 7/11 try to hustle me into giving him money and holding a gold chain for him as a pawn, tellling me he had done that before and the guy holding the "valuable" chain ghosted him.

bump

I dont even have to watch that video to tell you its niggers

No, go to Harajuku and at the train station you got thug nigs intimidating the Japanese. And if you don't watch your family they will try to finger any school girl. Rape is rare here, but when it happens it is either niggers or ay-rabs. There is a reason they have special train cars for women, and it isn't always drunk salary men and white dudes. Most rapes in Japan these days are non-white gaijin. And I write gaijin on purpose. I reserve gaicokujin for actual people.

I'm not a Christian, but wasn't Judea a Roman colony? I wouldn't a trust (((modern))) illustration of Jesus over thousands of years of his accepted European appearance.

judean
modern jews are not the ancient judeans.

I had a nog just yesterday in front of me in line at the gas station act like he forgot his money - feeling his pockets and pretending to look shocked - trying to swindle the sand nog owner out of a coffee. He tried to get a dollar from anyone in the store and everyone played nice and pretended like they didn't have money. I paid in cash right in front of him and told him I have more than a dollar and I don't smoke because I'm a responsible adult.

Yeah, and just like Europe's african colonies centuries later, it was full of shitskins.

keep trying, christcuck.

Double dubs confirm

non-existent outside of forged translated latin records by the church dated centuries later

The romans controlled the land long time ago.

A well deserved beating if there ever was one. Can't wait for the interview where the victim defends Tyrone and Demarcus.

Phew, I thought there was an actual CRIME that happened here! Good thing diversity wins again!
#whitechange

There is no such thing as a good jew.

Ancient Jews were every bit as evil as modern jews.
"Exodus" was the first Holohoax

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LIKE BLACKS. Mmm! plot twist; the cocksucker got his diseased fag blood on them and HE gets charged with attempted murder. Que the electric Jew theme music.

So should I troll this fucking faggot and his shit tier family? I can add another to my daily rounds.

He was born of Jews, in Jewish lands. Do not deny it.

Don't be stupid.

In my junior HS years, my woman English teacher showed the picture of the reconstructed Jesus picture to us. She was visibly upset about how Jesus was actually a short ugly guy than the white Aryan man modern portrayals of him show. She said she almost "lost her faith".

I swear, it's like she actually wanted to fuck Jesus. You could tell that if she died and went to heaven, she'd try to flirt with him. Fucking bitches can only follow something that can give them the D.

I assume you mean that they were never slaves and never fled Egypt?

Truth

According to the Jew Talmud, he was the son of the Roman solider Panthera. It was supposedly a common nickname among roman soldiers trying to sound badass.

i'm saying that modern jews and ancient judeans are not the same people. modern jews would love to be, because that's who the chosen people are in their holy book.
jews are larping as ancient judeans.

Responding to myself, but I probably should be careful. If I lived in Osaka I could lose my job. It is like the nigger writing his article for the Japan Times trying to shame Japanese for being kind to niggers.

Correct.

All jews, ancient or modern, are evil. There are no exceptions.

This. You have to be around niggers a lot to know they're always hatching schemes to hustle money or food from someone. The even stupider ones just outright beg saying they ran out of cash to go where they need to go etc.

no sane christian thinks that, the image of Jesus has always changed to suit whatever culture is worshiping him.
also whoever made that image clearly wanted to make him look as ugly as possible

Whodathunk Jesus actually looked like a computer model of the mean of modern day Arabs that live around the region Jesus was located thousands of years ago prior to the expansionism of the Arabian tribes.

Dude, I seen this play out myself. Niggers have a game going. I have seen them take a bottle of Mad Dog to the register and start chimping until the clerk lets them walk out.

WHITE GUILT IS A HELLA DRUG

Honest question, to anyone here who has read the bible/is religious, was there ever an actual description of what Jesus looked like in the Bible? Even in vague terms?

you are intentionally refusing to understand what i'm saying as to promote disinfo and D&C. you're a piece of shit.

No. Not in my bible anyway.

"Ancient Judeans" were just as evil as modern jews. Fuck off jew lover.

That I agree with and can understand since there is no description of him in the Bible. His looks aren't that important to the religion anyway. The ideas are

The Bible never actually includes a physical description of him, so you'd have to assume he'd look similar to the other Jews of the time period. Perhaps darker skin, likely bearded, short hair (no hippy Jesus), and around 5'1 tall

no but he apparently showed himself to everyone on earth at once when he ascended to heaven.
They probably all saw a bit of themselves in him, but with common features.

Real Jesus probably had short hair though. Modern portrayals of Jesus are probably based on Cesare Borgia.

How many sane christians are there?

bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-did-jesus-look-like

Don't expect anyone on Holla Forums to have actually read the new testament instead of hearing what their local Israel cock sucking protestant has to say about it.

Not many, but is there many sane people at all that aren't under a Jewish spell? We're only a few thousand here.

Jews as we know them are the descendants of the pharisees.

The real "chosen people" from the old testament have long since died off.

and your so-called "chosen people" were still desert shitskins. You bow before non-whites.

The Russian orthodoxy.

They haven't released anything good in years
They've also destroyed Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, and perhaps AC

I was going to say it's another reason to avoid NigDonalds, but the rule still applies: Never Relax Around Blacks

True. Most people are under Jewish influence one way or another. That includes Christianity

The whole point of Jesus coming was to say that there was no actual "chosen people" anymore lmao you need to fucking read.

This is going beyond the term cuck. There literally is not a word that exists in the English language to describe the level of filth this sack of putrid shit is. Their daughter they brought into this world, raised, taught right from wrong, invested countless hours guiding along the path of life was brutally murdered and they decided to piss all over her grave and virtue signal using her murderers as props to show how elevated they are. As a father myself I literally cannot fathom the level of degeneracy that would be required to disconnect so thoroughly from your human nature to allow even a fraction of the grotesque actions they have taken. This is one of the only things that pops up again and again here that really gets under my skin.>>9505801

the lat thing we need is a universalist, all-inclusive religion that sees no race.

pearl, meet swine.

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Matthew 7:14

As I understand it, the Christians are the Chosen 'people' now

WEW.

Aryan Jesus BTFO.

I highly doubt it. He probably is feeling like shit he's so racist he can't even see why he was attacked. He's pondering in what way he was racist because he's trying to justify his attackers actions. At the end of the day the people that attacked him are the product of white racist violent society. If only whites hadn't taught them to be so heinous.

To be fair lad, if there is one supreme being then everyone would either choose to worship or not worship said being as that being is the only thing that created everything. Call it universalist if you want but it is what is. And I don't think forcing people to go back to worshipping relatively weak pantheons of gods that are not strong enough to apply to all living creatures on earth will go very well. (Not saying the mythology isn't bad ass, it just never matters to anyone outside the religion or race that follows it).

"political violence"
The jew even throws the memory of his daughter under the bus to further the zionist agenda

AC was pozzed from the beginning, I don't know how you can be here and not see that, especially after Revelations made Byzantines out to be the bad guys.

That was my point, it got to the point I couldn't ignore the shitty anti-white plot and enjoy the gameplay anymore.

Cuck is going to cuck and nigs are gonna nog. It's the cycle of life for jew's nigger cattle.

So a tranny.

My body and soul ache after reading this. The only cure for this pain is the complete smiting of cucks and other subhuman enabling traitors.

Oh come on OP, this is blatant race discrimination. Look closer, if you focus on all of the alleged attackers. Really pay close attention and you'll see they dindu nuffin

I was just having a nice fantasy about it. How many great and powerful nations of whites could be built from the muddied muck of the presently infested nigger Africa? Niggers were given everything they needed to build empires, and instead they have built hell and misery. They build this wherever they are, I might add.

Sheeit nigga, I'z needs muh pimp cayn n sheeit, feel me?

This event was a compressed timeline of America from years 1950 -2150

Obviously you don't prove the source for that picture and how that skull was constructed because you know its bullshit.

Heiled

I love when leftists and kikes try to play it off like colonialism wasn't the absolute apex of sub Saharan Africa in every way imaginable.

When Marvel's Black Panther, negro capeshit, airs next year, just remember Marvel had to invent a prosperous African country because there was never any.

Hopefully this redpills him on keeping his own interests above that of subhuman filth. Probably not though, he's most likely retweeting some cucky hashtag like #NotAllBlacks as we speak.

The funniest thing about Wakanda is it does sweet fuck all to help the main continent countries of Africa, but Black Panther STILL gets uppity over racism, real or inferred.

yawn

how about neither? We don't need to choose treehugger gods or shitskin gods.

Cucks get what they deserve. Dumb faggot was looking for that warm fuzzy dopamine drip he'd get from virtue signalling and instead got beat and robbed. He wont be posting this on facebook like he planned

checking the theme of the thread

I just finished paying my taxes, I had to pay almost $8 kilobucks. It's videos like these which make me wonder about having a simple life with no business, just planning for the day of the rope.

Why even work if your fellow whites at behest of Jews make you fund animals who just want to kill you and take your wife and children away? At least I have long guns and long knives, I have to wonder when that time comes when niggers start recognizing they can't claim racism anymore as a defense and all their pleas for help are met with a smile followed by a flash of light.

Huh, this whole time I thought the whole taytay nazi thing was a meme.

I wonder if that author knows the word Africa is named after a conquering Roman general, its white land named after one of our great heros. The Africans probably called it:

madu nood aabaheed wuxuu ka tagay
What does this translate to from Somalian?

Of course

just found this lel

Taking the red pill, HARDCORE

Wakanda originally only had advanced tech because they were sitting on a literal mountain of Vibranium.

They made fucking spears still, except they were Vibranium spears.

lol

Niggers and cucks, what's new?

Just go right when they open. Niggas get up around the crack of noon.

THIS IMAGE IS A TRAP. When you stop imagining, reality hits you like a truck of peace.

vocaroo.com/i/s15gO8W1HOqW

They've figured out ways around that. Here in the San Bernardino Valley there's a pizza joint that charges you for the raw ingredients on the pizza and the raw dough separately. Once you pay for each item, then he goes ahead and puts it together and cooks it for you. There's various similar methods like this to get around the EBT restrictions.

I used to like John Oliver until he revealed just how fucking slimy he is. Now his face makes my fists itch.

tanyaposters get the rope first

How new are you

Hello goon

The premise is anti-white, the show is anti-white. Kill yourself kike.
Just because it's anime doesn't mean it's pro-white - especially modern anime that promotes the idea that acting like a faggot will get you laid because most creators watched NGE but didn't get that it was really about overcoming your weakness to achieve great things.

Kill yourself.

also
wanna know how I know you're from a cucked site that censors the -fag suffix?

I throughly enjoy this Indonesian slideshow but god damn if you faggots don't post some of the most irrelevant screencaps, especially when a new episode airs.

Even Googling the anime would show you how wrong you are. Shit effort.

>it's called "saga of tanya the evil

You are a goon who is anti anime, uses cuckchan filenames, and dumbs down the things others say to hurr durr since you do not actually have a point. Everything else you said was basic ad hominems. You clearly know nothing of the actual show past the title and the first sentence from kikepedia

At least try to be right.

So 1 character represents all Germans in it?
Shit effort.

most *chans use unix time. even 8ch did before codenigger changed it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time

this is like a stereotype come to life.

Historical revisionism by kikes and kangz. Levantinians are fair skinned.

This is Jesus according to Islam on the day of the second coming:
He will be of average height and red and white in color. His hair spread to the shoulders, straight, neat and shining as after a bath. On bending his head, it will seem as if pearls are falling. He will have an Armour on his body. He will be wearing two pieces of cloth light yellow in color.

So yeah, he's white.

So now you're moving the goalposts, kike.
Fuck right off.

Yes, that one character is the protagonist and by-extension the most important character of the show.

Welcome to the NHK was the last good anime to be released, everything after that is garbage and harm-cuckery.

harem-cuckery*
please forgive any typos

Filtered and reported.

And that one character is designed to make all Germans look evil and insane.
Shit effort.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Shit point. Fullchan stopped using it after around 147, the filename in question is 14887. Anything after it was changed on here is clearly a cuckchan filename

Do tell

wew lad, guess I'm a massive PRfag because I hate the jew-owned media for calling whites insane every time some CIA patsy shoots up an elementary school.
wew

Yes, she is because she's a fucking insane loli that's very clearly German and a Nazi-allegory. Fucking kill yourself - it's taking the "hollywood cartoon evil nazi" shit to a whole new level and you suck it right down because it comes from the nips.

I was referring exclusively to the main character how that effects the message of the show. You switched it up by trying to include all the faceless mooks that follow her.
And you don't even see how it all plays into the Nuremberg-tier "just following orders, nice humble whites make the best ebul nadsees because they respect law and order" narrative. Pathetic.

Oy vey, he did the right thing. Extra heaven points for the good goy.

You're pretty retarded if you think anyone is watching it and actually being conditioned to think of Germans that way. You're also pretty retarded for getting this mad over a cartoon.
This is the only anime I've watched beyond 10 minutes before turning it off in disgust.

Here's a Tanya for you, try not grinding your teeth into dust through your autistic rage.

good to know, and easy to remember.

There wasn't no mention of Tanya being representative of all Germans in your post that I originally replied to. It's an argument that can be made, but it was so poorly articulated, if at all, that it just appears as though you're moving goalposts now.
Sad.

And you're fucking braindead if you think that braindead normalfag nips and retarded 12-year olds who are surrounded by anti-white and for the nips postwar deradicalization/feminization campaigns aren't impressionable as hell.
They took FMA as a fucking anti-nazi message, these are the mongs you're dealing with.
I'm sorry about your terminal case of shit taste.
>>>/suicide/ >>>/now/

Shit effort

Why would the protagonist not be a representation of how the creator sees Germans?
lel u mad

There's hope for her yet

he says as he drops another 4cuck-tier one liner shitpost.

Damn, your words wound me. The words of someone who absolutely seethes with rage over cartoons.

The other dozen German characters maybe.
God awful. Apply yourself

I seethe with rage over any piece of blatantly anti-white media that gets posted on imageboards.

Who are effectively portrayed as order-following faceless mooks and another loli with poorly animated giant eyes that make a complete mockery of the disneyesque aesthetics of older and much better shows? Get fucked.

Maybe you should just stick with LARPing.

Are you one of those
faggots?

No I'm just someone having fun with a cartoon elitist.

fuck off nigger

How articulate

dumb nigger

I'm glad we've reached the core of your whole argument finally.

i bet she honks

Yeah, I don't like anti-white garbage animated by VIETNAM FUCKING SHITs

That also looks like shit. Tanya has fucking duck lips, how can anyone tolerate a character that ugly.

Where's the anger coming from

They're braindead 4cucks or something.
Fucking viet subhumans are worse than flips and japs start exporting animation to SUB HUMANS

play SUB HUMAN games
get SUB HUMAN prizes
fucking japs are getting kike'd hard right now.

Isn't being this mad over a cartoon exhausting?

Actually it is, think I'm going to head off to sleep now.
Enjoy your nigger-lipped loli moeshit with heavy anti-white overtones.

Will do user, learn to direct your anger productively.

Good. Cucks get exactly what they deserve.

Good. Pathological altruism is white mens greatest illness that has been used against him forever and anyone practising it deserves to die. Hopefully this cucks death will have some use and redpill some whites.

Stories like this remind me of why I'm paranoid of going outside.

i've not watched the show yet, can anyone please explain? i thought it was about a blond, blue eyed loli german girl killing communists?

I seriously hope you heretics don't do this.
The ugly short computer goblin is just as much a fantasy as all other portrayals which, funny enough, are closer to the shroud in appearance of Jesus than this "reconstructed" Jesus.

Middle East 2000 years ago was more varied than people think, current make-up of the place is the fault of Muslim rape babies.

I hope nobody really thinks this is a real thing.

jap tips his fedora so hard God reincarnates him as a baby girl, with memories intact, during the ww1 era germany of a different timeline.
most anti white thing is they awful official translation. 幼女戦記, youjo senki, roughly means young girl's war, not "saga of tanya the evil."

as far as killing commies, that isn't really to clear what any of the other countries represent. I haven't read the LN's but I don't remember the animu telling us why the war started other than the germany of then was a new country with prosperity.

You should at least be able to understand that some sort of religion, for people to aspire to something greater than themselves, is necessary for a society to function. Atheism gets swallowed up a stronger religion (yes I realize it's the lack thereof) just as anarchism opens up a vacuum for a feudal lord or dictator. Only a relatively small subset of people are capable and autistic enough to look at things from a purely logical, materialistic point of view without adversely affecting the cohesion of a nation.

Ok, let's say that's true and it technically is which is why in illustrations from the Egyptians you see Assyrians being so fucking white. How could that change he's 100% a semite? From the bible it says that Jesus was descended from King David (who is a myth but let's pretend David was real) who is descended from Shem (the ancestors of the semetic race) who we know is 100% kike. How does it also change that this religion is not native to Europe and is directly based off Judaism to the point it stapled the entire jewtext the "old testament" (which is what atheists make fun of the most for its insane and unbelievable stories which means they're actually making fun of kikes) aka jewish desert fairytales to the "new testament" (which is much better than the old one, that's for sure)? The apostles were kikes too except for maybe one and literally used the word "gentile" in the bible. How are you going to hide this christcuckholdry?

Furthermore, let's talk about Islam while where at it. Mudslimes worship Muhammad, a guy who actually has a real description in their Quran and in the Quran by description of Muhammad he was so white he had the whitest skin, bluest eyes, and blondest hair. How do Mudslimes deal with this fact? Because the few artistic depictions of Muhammad that exist, he is portrayed as a shitskin far removed from what the Quran described Muhammad as. Or do they doubt their Quran, which is infidelity? Muhammad was white, by the Quran's words.

And finally speaking of Shem, I think it's funny. The Torah, Bible, Quran and whatever else all state that niggers are descended from the first murderer in history and their dark skin is as a result of them being cursed by God himself as a cursed criminal race. It would be the duty of all Abrahamic religions to eradicate niggers, which at least Israelis and Arabs are good at enough in sterilising and enslaving them. It's just the christcucks are the worst cucks possible.

Checking these dubs of confirmation and /thread - ing

Except that it is.

Explain yourself. It's so keenly observed and firmly established what else would you call it?

psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2012/10/14/too-much-of-a-selfless-good-thing-pathological-altruism/

Pathological Altrusim: The psychology of White disposession
amren.com/features/2012/07/pathological-altruism/

Even worse, it's genetic. Remember when we domesticate and selectively breed things, we breed for behaviour, which is genetic. Remember that mental illnesses (which is really just behaviour in itself) we know for a fact as genetic so why not all behaviours?

Ethnocentrism is the only strategy that work long-term.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
Mating with a "tolerant" aka cucked person is suicidal where the long-term survival of your blood is concerned and in all social creatures observed the group that sticks together is always and the only ones that survive. You can't run from group dynamics and evolutionary strategy.

Here, I'll give you an example of Pathological altruism and xenophilia at work and its consequences

"Two South African white liberals who opened their farm to hundreds of Central African invaders who had fled “xenophobic violence” in that country, have had to flee in fear for their lives after their adopted “refugees” took over their farm and physically drove them off."

newobserver online.com/south-african-leftists-driven-off-farm-by-refugees/

The only problem whites have is our pathological altruism, and tendency to believe that our values are universal among all races.

How and Why Sweden Became Multicultural
redice creations.com/article.php?id=33842

Sweden's pathological altruism is so problematic even Swedes are starting to suspect that they've been naïve…

foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/13/when-underage-refugees-look-anything-but-age-tests-sweden/

Read this book 'pathological altruism'.
It will explain why white people are annihilating themselves.

www112.zippyshare.com/v/LfpOAKAM/file.html

The pathological altruism, self-hatred, ethno-masochism. The leftists are an evolutionary deadend. The rational whites still left know this and wish to stop it and the only saving grace so far is that leftcucks have non-existent children so even evolution wants to purposely remove their cuck genes from the genepool but we can't do it quick enough.

>www112.zippyshare.com/v/LfpOAKAM/file.html
Which book is it?

Don't tell me this is actually real….

It's not, and if you're that easily fooled you might want to take a few days away from the internet.

Now saved as "DreamingOfAWhiteAfrica.gif"

Checking those sweet trips.

Worshipping kikes is ugly business.

Even if that picture isn't real the chinese DO eat aborted foetuses

I've seen this image many times now, yet it always manages to piss me off. Especially the flowery bullshit they try to justify it with.

How the fuck is this webm Holla Forums?

He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

And chimps would run from cops either.

That's disgusting. I'm speachless. FUCK

Fix'd

No sympathy here. This guy deserved to be beaten for being a leftist cuck.

so its ok to listen to the jew as long as it suits your world view?

The NT story is essentially how God came down and took a human form to set an example. The example he chose to take the form of was the worst of the worst (the jew) intentionally. he was able to live as a great man but was ultimately killed by his own people.

This is a strangely accurate portrayal of the (((Western))) social climate. White guy pays gibs, gets chimped on anyway. Fuck Civil Rights.

This makes me angry everytime, just from the goddamn thumbnail is enough.

I try not to deal with either side of this d&c, but that's a pretty solid screencap

AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX

It's a tough pill to swallow

I cautiously agree, although I have to insist on the sharp differentiation between the old Israelites and the Jews. Jesus was an Israelite, or Judean, but not a Jew in our contemporary sense.

I wanna say the guy took the redpill the hard way but let's be honest, he's a faggot cuck and he'll still probably forgive them or some faggot shit. You never relax around nigger

Just what the hell are Jews?

Head of the Walkers in game of thrones.

The Jews we know of now are mostly descended from the (((Khazar Empire))). Think of the people living in the Caucasus Mountains right now.

I'm uninformed on the subject, but don't our ancestors come from the Caucusus Mountains hence Caucasian?

10 tribes got racemixed (lol irony) with various other Semite tribes in the area after Assyrians buttraped them. The remaining 2 tribes more or less persisted until Jesus's time, then had several uprisings against Romans and got buttraped by them too.
(A certain Bar Kochba, son of a prominent rabbi, called himself the Messiah and got himself a pretty violent army. Stories go about how every member had to cut off his pinky to enter. Didn't help much, Romans beat them and skinned the father and son alive.)
Then they kinda spread out around the world, mixed somewhat with others, but not to the extent the 10 tribes before did. It's really not clear how much, but there definitely were some genetic changes.

Khazars were mostly natives, nosekin were a minority there. It's just that the elite of Khazar empire converted to Judaism and made it a good place for Jews to live. There were other places where they lived that had nothing to do with the Khazar Empire.
It's complicated, really.

There's a picture of him in makeup and THAT'S what you find offensive?

I doubt the guy was probably apologizing for his ancestors treatment of slaves the whole time.

WE WUZ MESSIAHS AND SHIIIEEEETTT

How do you know it wasn't some SJW localization faggot from the American branch that gave it that new name for Western audiences?

There is no way this actually happened.

I understand your sentiments. But you guys need to unite and unite fucking quickly. Because if this shit had happened 20 years ago there would have been a posse and these fuckheads would be in a ditch within 24 hours.

It isn't, just that many Europeans have been conditioned to be docile and meak through the decades of the majority of the last century. That senile MacDonald can go noose himself, his jewish overlords are who let him spew his nonsense (through his university connections).

I prefer this one

Shclomo will inject himself with fetus cells and sclomette will rub it on her face.

They had the money to pay for it, their shitty "we got no cash" was an attempt to bargain the already rock bottom price of fast food even lower, and get the cashier to give the food to them for free.

That's why they beat the guy up…
HE RUINED THEIR SCAM

No treat them like your equal they will immediately capitalize on that. I have got loads of experience in this.

You are a fucking retard. South African confirming it.

Oh come on. It could have been one less cuck in the world.

user are you implying white africans would be super saiyans?

When demoralization takes root in a person's mind, the change is permanent and irreversible.

DID ANYONE SAY HAMMER?

Only a nigger can be this dumb

This user has spent time around niggers. They are always trying to get other niggers to give them free shit, cut them slack, or give them breaks on the price of everything. They try to not let whites see them do it, too.

This guy walked in to a conversation where he wasn't wanted *and then* he interrupted that conversation to ruin the point of the conversation.

it's good that its one less nig. But a shame to have such a violent sub-primate in America.

Probably end up bashing in some old white persons head next.

So he was an invalid of some sort?

Anyways, fuck him, he should have saved his charity for white people.

That nig didn't die.
Mr Hammer did receive 30 years for that attack

Considering he's dead, probably nothing other than being dead

That's on children's IQ test…

Blacks are still 20iq points below whites on average and a 10 point difference can make it hard for the less intelligent person to understand the smarter.

People with a lower IQ tend to take people with larger vocabularies as being "disrespectful" by using lots of long, difficult words.

Just like that little nigress that claimed that proper punctuation and grammar is racist.

Niggers, not even once.

That's pasta by now. I've seen that post twice on cuckchan during the election. Maybe it was an orginial once, but who knows. Your screencap is definetly pasta.

You are just making shit up. It is all the same thing. I just googled. EVERY CHRISTIAN SOURCE says Jesus is a jew. That means YOU are a HERETIC.

I am tired of you lying bastards. Fuck off.