It is shocking to me that today the vast majority of the American public either has no recollection of the 2001 Anthrax...

It is shocking to me that today the vast majority of the American public either has no recollection of the 2001 Anthrax Attacks, or a complete and utter disinterest in the resulting investigation. As you may recall, mere weeks after 9/11 traumatized the nation, starting on October 9th, mysterious letters containing weaponized anthrax spores began appearing at the offices of lawmakers and newspapers. The first of the letters was mailed on September 18th. Notably, letters arrived at the offices of members of Congress who were opposed to the PATRIOT Act. The letters themselves were written as jihadi, or someone pretending to be a jihadi, would write them with a strange exception; they advised the reader to take antibiotics immediately. Curiously, it was later revealed that before the first letter arrived on October 9th, the Bush Administration and members of the press were taking Cipro, a powerful antibiotic.

In the hysteria of Fall 2001, the Anthrax attacks were presented to the American public as yet another instance of external terrorism…terrorism which could strike anyone at anytime. And the war drums beat faster and louder.

Lets fast forward now to the present day. The FBI investigation of the Anthrax Attacks was the longest and most expensive investigation in the Bureau's history. The most startling discovery made by FBI agents was thus, the strain of anthrax contained in the letters was a very potent weaponized airborne strain that was created within and existed in only one place on earth: the US Army's biological weapons research station in Fort Detrick, Maryland. Given this knowledge, it could only be that the attack was perpetrated by those within the lab with special access to the anthrax spores. At first the investigation targeted virologist and physician Steven Hatfill. The FBI was directed to Mr. Hatfill by a fellow biologist, Dr. (((Rosenberg))), who took the opportunity presented by the attacks to campaign around the world against the spread of WMD. The FBI stalked Mr. Hatfill for months, and Attorney General John Ashcroft named him publicly as a suspect, essentially destroying Mr. Hatfill's long career of public service as well as his reputation. Eventually the FBI investigation, realizing a drought of evidence, moved on from Mr. Hatfill, who sued the US government for defamation and settled to the tune of several million dollars.

The FBI investigation moved on to Bruce Ivin's who was similarly stalked by the FBI, his garbage pilfered, and they tried to bribe his hospitalized daughter and then threatened her. The evidence against Ivins was circumstantial at best, non-existent at worst. Eventually, his career ruined, Ivins allegedly committed suicide….by overdosing on Tylenol. For a toxicologist, this is an exceedingly strange way to kill oneself, as the process destroys the liver over the course of days and is an excruciatingly painful and slow way to die. Quite bizarre that someone with access to as well as advanced knowledge of poisons would choose such an inefficient method. With Ivins dead, in 2011 the FBI called the investigation closed, named Ivins as the likely perpetrator, and that was that. Very convenient that the blame should fall upon a dead man who cannot defend himself. On a related note, the former head of the case sued the FBI in 2015, alleging misconduct on the Bureau's part amounting to the suppression of evidence proving Ivins was innocent. The case was thrown out by the Obama administration.

Let's look at the three possible scenarios of the Anthrax Attacks.
1. Ivins was guilty, meaning elements of the US Armed Forces launched a bio-weapons attack against Americans.
2. Ivins was innocent, meaning there is a bio-weapons terrorist living free somewhere in the USA.
3. The government was complicit in the attack, and staged it as a false-flag, which brings up questions about 9/11.

Other urls found in this thread:

historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=camel_club_1
fpif.org/authors/barbara-hatch-rosenberg/
archive.is/0pAgn
original.antiwar.com/justin/2008/07/04/who-planned-the-anthrax-attacks/
unz.com/article/the-anthrax-files/
anthraxinvestigation.com/ErrorsByIvins.html
web.archive.org/web/20070713225144/http://www.anthrax.osd.mil/documents/library/efficacyBacillus.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20070713203305/http://www.anthrax.osd.mil/documents/library/efficacystandard.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
youtube.com/watch?v=GRA5dgI4NJA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_State_Emergency_Health_Powers_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet Ivins was just a lone Jihadist nut who did the attacks all by himself. That has to be since people are incapable of conspiring.

This also coincided with the UK ricin shit along with 7/7 false flag.

UK Ricin? Don't recall ever hearing about that. I'm about to look into it, but would you mind giving a quick rundown in this thread for others who may be reading it?

Wow Colin Powell testified that this ricin originated in Iraq and it turns out the alleged samples had no ricin at all. What a complete fucking sham.

bump

Wood Green ricin plot

7/7 was a false flag to get British to support their war since outsole never wanted it. Blair even know about Iraq being a target before 9/11 asking with Bush.

Forgot to add that there was a drill for a bombing right on the same day the bombing happened. Purely coincidence. There's a few kiketube videos covering the attack and how some involved were MI5 assets etc. Even bibi know about the attacks before the bombs blew.

sauce

Fuck off b& kikelet. I'm barely 40yo and vividly remember this shit, and all the other stupid bullshit our government has done to us like Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc. Don't post here again until you grow your first pube.

Just as there was a drill on September 11th dealing with hijacked planes, eh?

Sauce on what? The timeline of events as well as the targets is a matter of public record, the FBI website can provide you with a information as well.

Here is the WaPo stating Cipro was given out before the attacks:
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/20011023/aponline201158_000.htm

Here is the NYtimes showing that Hatfill settled:
nytimes.com/2008/06/28/washington/28hatfill.html

Here is the NYtimes reporting the FBI agent suing the bureau:
nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us/ex-fbi-agent-claims-retaliation-for-dissent-in-anthrax-inquiry.html

Here is a Wired piece on Ivins:
wired.com/2011/03/ff_anthrax_fbi/

What the fuck? Once again, I blame the jews for this.

Also was an nice time when the internet was still not widespread in terms of social media and places where many could see shit. It was memed into being seen as conspiracy shit so only things like "No WMDs!!!" are ever commonly accepted even though the information is easily gotten now.

Same with technology with phones being shit so hardly any footage is gotten during the attacks etc.

From what I remember the anthrax scare was all over the basic cable news channels. It wasn't the stone age.

(((Camel Club)))

historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=camel_club_1

Oh, come on! The nose that benefits is hiding right there in plain sight!
What are the odds that Rosenburg was actually responsible and pinned the blame on Hatfill, before slithering away into a lucrative, jet-setting new role opened up by raised awareness of chemical weapon attacks because he was protected by whoever within the (((deep state))) ordered the attacks?

Dr. Rosenberg is a she, her name is Barbara Hatch Rosenberg. And yes, she has probably slipped away into the (((Deep State))). Despite being a seemingly public figure in 2001-2003, she appears to have totally disappeared from the public record in the years since.

Check out her articles she published on this website. In August 2001, she lambasted the Bush regime for ignoring chemical weapons, in November 2001 she said I told you so and advocated for stronger blocks on chemical weapons.

She essentially was a cheerleader for the Iraq War argument before 9/11, and then she conveniently melted away after she kicked the bee hive and spread mass paranoia.

Woops forgot the link to her articles.

fpif.org/authors/barbara-hatch-rosenberg/

Classic parasitic kike MO.

You mean the media told everyone to be wary of anthrax attacks and then lo and behold people started getting mailed anthrax?

Hmm I wonder (((who))) would have had direct access to the postal service? (((Who))) would benefit from scaring (((people?)))

The anthrax 'attacks' were also one of the prime justifications of the Patriot Act.

Burger here. 7/7 was my introduction to crisis actors and 'drills' as a whole. It really was a tough time with sparse information. All of you younger folk out there are lucky you have a place like Holla Forums to brainstorm this through, because all we had were crazy fucking fringe sites to go off of.

IIRC Blair, or at least through his intelligence agencies, knew about 9/11 as well. Just about every country knew. Even condellezza rice testified that they knew it would happen, they just didn't have a 'date and a time'.

I remember, I still worry about white powder in letters etc.

Looks like the kike did it and tried to make it look like muslims. Then again, wouldnt he be smart enough to know the strain could be localized to just that lab? Maybe not? Maybe he didnt know it was only located in that one spot?

But yea, they probably offed him to keep him from talking if he was arrested and charged successfully. That would make sense, if true.

Ketcham at TAC also ran an article about this:

www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-anthrax-files/
archive.is/0pAgn

Extreme shabbos goy.

The anthrax samples found in the letter were found the be coated with tin, which would have made inhalation easier. Some scientists claimed that such a coating process was beyond Ivins' skill level, and all of his colleagues at the lab defended him. But that doesn't rule him out as being a part of the plot.

He easily could have been recruited and explained it was for Israel that he help them and take the fall if a fall needed to be taken. Theres endless empty speculation to be made tbh, I doubt anything solid comes out of it, although its an interesting topic.

Just like (((Jack Ruby))) a convenient suicide shuts the door on a potentially vast conspiracy. *sigh*, pass the tendies.

original.antiwar.com/justin/2008/07/04/who-planned-the-anthrax-attacks/

" You remember the anthrax attacks – or do you? It often seems, to me at least, that this important catalyst for the invasion of Iraq and our supremely wrong-headed post-9/11 foreign policy has been flushed down the collective memory hole. For all the attention that’s been paid to that spooky chapter in the history of the "war on terrorism" in the intervening years, it may as well have never occurred. That’s why news of the former prime suspect’s ultimate vindication – and his victory in a $5.8 million lawsuit in which he accused the feds of unfairly targeting him as a "person of interest" (as John Ashcroft put it) – seems like a visitation from another time, the ghost of 9/11 past, haunting and mocking us. It sends chills down my spine – because, you see, the real culprits are still out there.

The FBI’s non-investigation of this heinous and sinister crime was a joke from the beginning: after all, since when do FBI probes have official names, and why such a silly one as "Amerithrax"? Such brazen corniness has about it an unmistakable Keystone Kops air, which was certainly evident throughout the long-playing media circus that will evermore be known as the persecution of Steven J. Hatfill.

Hatfill, you’ll recall, is the long-suffering victim of this horror story, a bio-weapons expert and "insider" who was targeted as the culprit not only by the FBI and New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof, but also by dustbin Dylanologist A.J. Weberman, who, with characteristic restraint, accused him of being "the scumbag who killed several people in an attempt to awaken America to the dangers of biological warfare." This profile of the killer or killers as a "rogue insider" was also pushed by Barbara Hatch Rosenberg, a biowar expert at the State University of New York at Purchase, who chairs the Chemical and Biological Arms Control Program of the Federation of American Scientists.

It was Rosenberg who became the mainstream media’s expert-in-residence at the height of the anthrax scare, and, although she never named Hatfill, it was she who relentlessly pushed the "insider" thesis to the major news organizations, which settled on her detective story as the conventional wisdom. A story that turned out to be spectacularly, disastrously, and tragically wrong. Tragic, that is, from the perspective of poor Hatfill, who found himself vilified and hounded out of his job, deprived of his position in the community, and practically run out of human society by his relentless pursuers.

The Hatfill-haters’ narrative went something like this: Senor Hatfill is a right-wing nut-case with dubious connections to South Africa’s apartheid regime, and quite possibly a "bio-evangelist" (as Weberman put it) who might conceivably have planned the attacks to "warn" us of the dangers of biowar – by demonstrating, on a small scale, how terrorists might envelop a nation in a miasma of fear. "

I even remember that and I was in high school and never even paid attention to the news at all.

I made this exact same thread on cuckchan and it got locked and knocked off the catalog. Lel, fucking typical.

Don't be a stupid fuck. OP should provide a source or link to the fucking report he's bitching about people not caring about.

An older faggot should know better.

Providing sources as requested makes me a low-energy faggot?

K.

If you guys want citations on anything specific, I will happily provide it to you.

the actual killer was philip zack, although that's been so covered up nobody's even heard of him in years. unz.com/article/the-anthrax-files/

I wasn't referencing any specific report, I was just doing a general write-up of the events. I provided sources for some of the newer facts. I shouldn't have to cite more general information, like the fact that there was an anthrax attack and who the targets were, A) you should already know this, B) it is easily accessible if you do not.

bump

Anyone shilling against you is either an extreme newfag, alphabet, or JIDF.

Keep up the good work.

9/11 War by Deception goes over this very well. Also:

I have done a crapton of research on this topic (mainly on DIY anthrax, because of this case).

Ivins ((Allegedly)) fucked up on the strain of anthrax, and thought it was way more common then it was.

anthraxinvestigation.com/ErrorsByIvins.html

I personally believe that it WAS done by Ivins, who was possibly radicalized/assisted by the FBI.

TL;DR: He almost got away with it, but he fucked up the strain.

given that people were dropping dead, entire post offices and gubment offices closed for months to be decontaminated, no one would accept mail anymore and even housewives were learning how to steam their mail, it would be hard to forget.

If it were that cut and dry to where you think you now have it figured out, how did it take the FEDs almost a decade to figure it out? If it's a totally different strain of anthrax, if ZOG were really interested, he should have been arrested within months at most. He wasn't arrested because they were afraid he'd say in open court he was a zionist and doing it for Israel, as he apparently was. Or he had Mossad help.

It amounts to a crap ton of circumstantial evidence, a few key evidence markers, and some other pieces. I'll dump some info after dinner.
I was mainly interested in the DIY anthrax part of the case, not the perp, personally.

polite sage.

this, i was still in elementary school at the time and remember it clearly

Unless you work in a chem weapons lab, I politely don't give a shit what you say. If it's as simple as "wrong strain of anthrax," how does it take 8 or 10 years as unless people know but don't want to blow the whistle? you're setting it up as if it 's an easy question that can be answered with unclassified info by a layman on a taiwanese fortune cookie making forum. If it's that simple, how did it take the ZOG a decade unless they are in on it? They had the entire FBI resources at their disposal.

OP here.

All I am trying to say, and this is the FBI's own conclusion as well, is that there is no way the anthrax letters came from anywhere other than the United States DoD laboratories. Whether directly or indirectly.

The real question is: what was their angle? Anthrax by mail seems such a trivial threat when compared to the existential nightmare that 911 posed. Completely destroying the most hardened targets and all homeland defenses is preposterously more frightening than tiny poison in an envelope. So what was the con?

The strain of anthrax was revealed pretty much immediately.

Basically the guy used a strain that only existed in one place, and the investigation revealed this pretty quickly, which seals the deal on the anthrax attacks being a false flag after the media tried to push the idea of muslim terrorists, and in conjunction with the patriot act being pushed alongside the anthrax scare being used by the media to get a war going against Iraq; intentionally or not his action showed 9/11 and everything that happened afterwards to be the farce that it was. It's no wonder he was murdered and in as painful a way as he was, the whole thing would've fallen apart if good guys had been paying attention / had the power to stop it.

It wasn't intended to be an actual assassination tool. It was a warning to congress that if they didn't go with what the deep state / traitors wanted, they would be murdered and replaced.

The actual assassinations would've been carried out by other means. 9/11 really was the overt coup and overthrow of the US government. I don't know how things are going to go with Trump - he's the best chance we have short of an actual civil war for taking back the US.

My general conclusion is that it was used to promote an atmosphere and mass hysteria. 9/11 might've have been written off by some. A biological terror attack just a few weeks later, an invisible threat which could be anywhere, combined with 9/11 was like a one-two punch that straight up traumatized the nation and sent it down a very dark path of surveillance, forever war, and neighbor suspicion.

we lost our country a looong time ago. starting to think there are no true patriots left, except for us lazy bastards on the internet

I have wondered this since he first announced his run. 9/11 clearly touched him on a personal level, as an expert in construction he was one of the first to call out the fact that WTC 7 was a controlled demolition and that it made no sense. I think if manages to immobilize the deepstate/ globalist attacks for any period of time then he may well reopen the books on the whole affair. He is also a smart man and likely knows who is responsible already, he knows great men have been crushed by them before and perhaps thinks he can do more good by leaving it alone.

And now the population is being primed for a civil war; the last obstacle to the complete takeover of the US/world is eliminating and silencing the remaining resistance to the rulership of psychopaths.

That's what all this divisionary bullshit going on right now is - SJW's, liberals, feminists, BLM, etc. etc. It all keeps the population occupied and divided. Their attention is on each other, not the actual problems in the country. At the right time the "grassroots" revolutionaries try to take control of the US government in the same way it's been done in every other country the CIA has overthrown: Civil war assisted by "neutral 3rd parties" and a media that only tells lies. Presumably there would be european/nato/un troops on american soil to "keep the peace" (e.g. murder anyone opposing the complete takeover) in cooperation with a friendly US government in control of traitors, or against an unfriendly one (which will be demonized in the media).

I can only imagine how many wrenches Trump threw into their plans, and I'm not even sure he's aware of how bad it is.

The saving grace is that these traitors operate in the shadows. That's their strength: Obfuscation and misdirection. They can't stand up to a full on fight out in the open because they don't have the numbers. They're conspirators and assassins.

great paragraph… so what? everyone talking about the problem on the internet will solve nothing, except to give ((them)) a complete list of those who need to be rounded up first. the niggers managed to get a million of themselves to march on DC, but patriots can barely manage to stand up to SJW protesters….

Oh, so you ARE the OP. My apologies, I didn't realize you were the OP. Well, that changes everything. As the OP–who took 2 minutes to post a shitty thread without even a fucking source– well, my deference then…

People like us aren't on the streets because we haven't had the spark to ignite the powder keg. We have jobs, responsibilities, and a general understanding that picking up our rifles and taking back the nation is an all-or-nothing task. If we aren't all doing it, none of us will do it, because we've got kids to feed.

Niggers will march and burn down their own cities because most of them are living on handouts and don't raise their kids. They can do whatever their masters tell them.

And you are correct.

Nigga, do you not understand biology? STRAINS, not genetic markers (the second part that fucked him). STRAINS are where they are isolated from.

Because the strain used WAS an extremely rare one, it limited the search to 15 labs in the USA.

The official story (and one I believe based on the dude's overtime hours), is that he thought he'd become a martyr for bringing awareness the threat of bioterror. Which still hasn't been addressed. On the other hand, the fact that he started a week or two before 9/11, took two days off, then worked feverishly again, shows that he was unaware of what was to happen. He also evidently was known to get assblasted about NYC.
You forget about the mass panic and how woefully unprepared we are for a biological attack.
It made a GREAT optic for muh terorrism.
————
Anthrax 101:

Anthrax is a naturally occurring bacteria that fucks shit up. There's several patents out there that you can google to read about isolating anthrax from soil. Strains get discovered, used by scientists, shared, or even engineered and weaponize. This creates unique variations on the bacteria. Think of it as more deadly fish breeding.

Eventually, strains become popular enough that they're used in lots of labs for whatever reason, or are found to be perfect for weapons and become named.

Here is an anthrax strain I used frequently for immunizing animals that poses no risk for humans.

cdc.gov/nczved/divisions/dfbmd/diseases/anthrax_sterne/

Now, there are cooler strains of anthrax out there (IIRC Around 80 of them). Here's another interesting one. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vollum_strain

I was fucking ten at the time and even I remember wondering why the fuck the whole Anthrax thing dropped off the radar so quickly. They made a big deal out of it being Bin Laden, then a week later they never mentioned it again.

what fucking spark are you waiting for? lol if 9/11 and the iraq war wasnt enough, then nothing will be. just sit around and wait another 20 years, at that point the demographics in this country will be in (((their))) favor and it will be too late. hell, its probably already too late. well regulated state militias gonna solve the problem? lmfao what well regulated state militias? admit it, weve already lost our country, now were just waiting for them to take our guns. let me guess, thats when you and your buddies are gonna go rambo on the US ARMY…. get real and wake up, the republic has been lost for a while now

or 4. It's the Jews

William Luther Pierce talked about this case over several of his broadcasts. To my memory, his speculation is that it was done by a Jew looking to stir shit up, and higher-ups continuing bogus investigation to cover it up.

Yeah with that attitude its lost for sure ghey boy.

They wont give airtime to something that could potentially expose them. They were looking to scare hooknoses and bang the war drums for the benefit of Israel.

our founding fathers would be shooting by now… you just talk shit on the internet and dream of being an hero… nigger

I recall them.

I have a photographic mind so I commit anything I see to mem.

It was Bernstein bears.

………………………

Christianity is a mental disorder.

Now, this brings us to how the dude fucked up.

The strain of anthrax that was used, turned out to be the AMES strain. The thing was, per the paper work that was dug up (And emails and shit).

————————

At the time of the mailings, Dr. Ivins believed what everyone else believed about the Ames strain. And, as it turned out, everyone was wrong.

In 1985, sixteen years before the anthrax mailings, Dr. Gregory Knudson from USAMRIID co-authored an article with this information about the source of the Ames strain:

TABLE 1. Histories of isolates used this study
Isolates Source and date of isolation
————————————————————————
Vollum …………………….Cow; ca. 1944
Vollum 1B ……………….Derived from Vollum
Ames ……………………….Cow; Iowa, 1980
Buffalo …………………….Buffalo; Iowa, 1979
[more]
web.archive.org/web/20070713225144/http://www.anthrax.osd.mil/documents/library/efficacyBacillus.pdf

In 1996, five years before the anthrax mailings, Dr. Ivins was a co-author and the prime contact on a scientific paper titled, "Efficacy of a standard human anthrax vaccine against Bacillus anthracis aerosol spore challenge in rhesus monkeys." The article says,

web.archive.org/web/20070713203305/http://www.anthrax.osd.mil/documents/library/efficacystandard.pdf

In 1997, four years before the anthrax mailings, Dr. Ivins contacted with Dugway Proving Grounds to make a very large collection of anthrax of spores. On October 22, 1997, when filling out the "Reference Material Receipt Record" to keep track of the usage of the spores stored in flask RMR-1029, Dr. Ivins wrote on the form after the word "Vendor:"

(see photo)

They set up special processing stations for paper mail too. These processing stations used high energy particles to blast the mail, effectively sterilizing it of any biological contamination without hurting the mail itself. One of these processing stations was in my hometown. I have no idea what they do there now.

Chemical weapons or biological weapons? To be fair, they are different things.

You have no idea what I am up to mulatto

Yeah, sorry, bio weapons. You can see her articles in the post below that one.

I've never seen a source for this.

He did a TV interview with a german news agency on 9/11, as well as a phone interview where he expressed utter incredulity that any of the towers could have been felled by airplanes. He spoke from a position of authority given his experience in construction. I would post both videos for you but they were posted on already, go to YouTube.

But not, I have never seen a source specifically stating what that guy said, its extrapolation.

The forensics found the anthrax to have come from a specific lab , then all jews media from Fox through to CNN that had heavily covered the story dropped it completely overnight.

The CIAniggers wont like this but the video attached is a good reminder that there's a sincere reason why those who investigated 9/11 [with their memories untarnished] are extremely suspicious of Trump.
He is after all up to his nuts in it, don;t forget he wrote about bin laden a year before the attack and he's best mates with Larry Silverstein who made off with the steal of the century with his jewish lightning insurance fraud.

Bear in mind Frank Gaffney is one of the chief architects of 9/11 [PNAC co-signatory] he also is involved in the huge financing of the counter-jihadi kosher nationalism like Geert Wilders the Mossad intelligence operative etc

The jew first creates the problem, then offer you (((their solution)))

Couldn't embed video

https:// youtu.be/JkUU9ntgKxA

I've seen an interview he did days after the attack, but he didn't mention anything like:

Looks great in greyscale

that's some facebook-tier shit

Here you go lying kike. It was actually ON THE DAY IT HAPPENED
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

Why is his head amd dick so enormous?

Your head and dick aren't enormous?

this thread reminded me of a man called david kelly believed to have been killed by mi5 or some other shady gubment agency, i remember at the time his suicide made no sense at all and that he was against the iraq qar and possibly knew to much.

https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

I doubt Ivins is what they say. CIA suicide people all the time, but the impossible death is a signal to their fellow agents of a faked event. He more likely retired at age 62, if his April 22, 1946 birthdate isn't doctored, as is the dream of all boomer scum.

You are quite right, you are being gaslighted by one of the many jewish hasbara that ruin these boards.
Just look at the Wilders threads, hundreds of IDs from gaslighting and astroturfing lying jews.

In the video I posted in post
@40:17 is an interview where he discusses what you say.
The entire video is a whole series of interviews from the period around 9/11 made by Trump and his mate Larry Silverstein, you'll then realise that he was as much part of the media cover up and mind control scheme as all of BBC, CNN, Fox and every other MSM.

When people post outright lies, then suddenly lots of new IDs confirm that jewish shills lies, then your posts get attacked they are gaslighting you to try and make you appearmad to others or try make you think you've gone mad.

The repeated lies all agreed upon by various posters is the astroturfing to create a false agreed upon consensus.

It works with weak minded folk, all brainwashing requires at least some co-operation by the victim for it to ever work.

Again see the endless Wilders threads despite the fact Geert Wilders is a known isreali Mossad intelligence operative, normally a jew-wise web site would ban any user promoting Wilders, however in the posts 90% are unique IDs all championing the jewish controlled opposition, that's a lot of jewish shills.

It's been like that for a few years now.

The entire video I linked above is important for anyone interested in 9/11 and especially Donald Trump, and now he's President and has all the neo-con zionists who brought the towers down surrounding him.

I'll leave you with the following important 9/11 video of Ehud Barack, Isrealis Military advisor at the time of the attack, he was in the BBC [UK] studios within 1 hour of the first attack, he explains the entire narrative the jews stuck with all the way to blaming Bin Laden, Saddam, he explains every war America was made to conduct from 2001 to now.
He states Iraq, the subsequent Arab Springs like Libya and North Korea even.

This could be the Red-Pill of them all for Holla Forums, collectively it will show how all media companies across the world conspired on but even Trump being complicit through his close associations with all the neo-con zionist architects of 9/11.

Embedded video Ehud Barak explains every nation to the jews planned to attack all one hour after the first plane hit.

The shorter and to the point version is the following.

Ehud Barak, a chief architect of 9-11, interviewed on BBC an hour after attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=GRA5dgI4NJA

Video was in this post

https:// youtu.be/JkUU9ntgKxA

After reading through this thread, I conclude that the second answer is the one you're looking for, and that OP has already named the (((suspect))), same as >>9504437's conclusions.

That would actually be answer #2 as per my conclusions.

Interestingly, there's an article that collects all the information so far and postulates a possible motivation for the "terrorist attacks": en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Anthrax_Mystery:_Solved

thats how we all look user

so I'm not only one to notice it. Obvious leftist troll threads, people aren't that stupid, that are piling on. And as soon as a mod sees 2 retards in coordination reporting, you get the ban. If I didn't have a dynamic IP, I wouldn't be posting here.

Wow, this thread. I was happy and thinking that life was fine before this thread.

The schizo levels seem to be off the charts.

A day before Bob Stevens died of inhalation anthrax on October 5, 2001, a sample of Bacillus anthracis taken from his body was sent by air to Paul Keim at Northern Arizona State University. According to the December 16, 2007, issue of The Arizona Republic,

On the afternoon of Oct. 4, 2001, Keim was in his office when the telephone rang. On the other end was an FBI agent, who told him a plane was on its way to Flagstaff from Atlanta with a culture taken from Stevens' spinal fluid. The FBI wanted Keim to analyze the DNA and find out what type of anthrax Stevens had contracted. This could provide possible clues to where the anthrax originated.

And here is what happened when the sample arrived in Arizona:

The agents filled out paperwork, then handed the box to Keim, who placed it in the back of his 4Runner and drove back to his lab. A glass tube nestled in ice held the culture from Stevens' body. Keim and a couple of his key researchers worked through the night, isolating, processing and magnifying the DNA using machines and computers similar to ones found in crime labs. In the early morning, they compared the results with their anthrax database. They found a match: a virulent type called the Ames strain. The U.S. Army developed the lab strain in the 1980s as a test for the anthrax vaccine.

As soon as it was learned that Bob Stevens had been infected by the Ames strain, investigators immediately began to search for the sources of the Ames strain. It was known that Ft. Detrick used it, but everyone at Ft. Detrick and everywhere else believed that the strain was a common strain that Ft. Detrick had obtained from the USDA in Iowa.

On October 10, 2001, five days after Bob Stevens died, The Florida Sun-Sentinel reported,

CNN reported Wednesday morning that the anthrax virus that killed a Lantana man and was found in his Boca Raton office appears to be manmade and apparently produced in an American lab about 50 years ago.
The television network reported that the anthrax that was found in a newspaper office in Boca appears to have been made in a lab in Iowa, one of only two in the United States, that made the deadly disease for research purposes.

The report also said the anthrax used in south Palm Beach County was probably manufactured sometime in the 1950s.

On October 12, 2001, Dr. Ivins wrote someone an email in which he described his beliefs about the source of the Ames strain this way:

In late 1980, Dr. Gregory B. Knudson, a biologist working at the Army's biodefense laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md., was searching for new anthrax strains to use in tests of the military's vaccine. In December 1980, he wrote Texas A&M to see if they had any new anthrax strains. They didn't have anything at the time, but in early 1981, they received a sample of anthrax that had been extracted from a cow that had recently died. So, Texas A&M forwarded a portion of that sample to Ft. Detrick.

However, because Texas A&M frequently sent such samples to the USDA in Iowa, they had postage-paid labels from the USDA and they used one of the USDA labels, simply pasting the Ft. Detrick address over the USDA address. (It was evidently a way of saving a few dollars for Texas A&M.) And, when the sample arrived at Ft. Detrick, Dr. Knudson called it "The Ames Strain" because the mailing label indicated the sample had come from Ames, Iowa.

The photo below was faxed somewhere on December 18, 2001.

It was a simple mistake that misled Dr. Knudson, Dr. Ivins and everyone else into thinking that the Ames strain came from Iowa.

Dr. Ivins believed what the news media and everyone else believed: the Ames strain was a common strain used by "countless labs around the world, making its identification relatively useless as a tool for tracking the perpetrators."

That's why Dr. Ivins used the Ames strain in the anthrax letters. What other strain available to him would have been better? He believed no other strain was as widely distributed. Other strains might somehow be tracked back to Dr. Ivins, but the Ames strain wouldn't be tracked back to him because Dr. Ivins believed that his samples were virtually identical to what was stored at the USDA in Iowa and distributed by the USDA to labs all over the world.

They used grade school level reverse pyschology, like they always do.

On one hand you know the last thing the sender mumbled to himself was "never again", on the other raving shitbags getting filthy rich just because they are sitting on a buried sea of decayed matter, while being nothing more than shitbags is equally pathetic.

Lmfao they half-assed the Houthi war chant. Didn't even get it right.

They sound fucking hilarious shouting it in their shrill voices. But they're fucking up saudi pedo mercenaries so all good.

Can anyone confirm that overdosing on Tylenol would be excruciatingly painful?

The coincidence detector needs to detect when there are echoes already and add just one (to show it is on the original text).
On some sites it shows nine for some reason.

That's for the Hyperjews.

Retarded asshole know as OP, your proof for this claim is what?

Did you poll the 'vast majority' of Americans? No? Then STFU

t. not a statistician

Why do you write like English is your second language, and have a uppity tone as if you consider us goyim?

Are you with the Trump campaign? I imagine Trump keeps track of all this shit.

did anyone ever investigate the jewess? just sayin, it's always the jews.

This.
There is no evidence whatsoever, the man was repeatedly defended by his colleagues (because he didn't even have actual access to the gear necessary to multiply anthrax safely, best case scenario for the FBI: they never find his lab or his stash…).

The first guy they tried to frame for it fought them tooth and nail, making repeated press conference to ensure everyone he was sane, spending as much time as he could with journos, family and colleagues to claim he was innocent. Ultimately the FBI had to stop pretending it was him.
Then they zeroed on Irvin (which was WORKING FOR THE FBI that's how the asshole that did the frame job knew him and probably knew he was more fragile. He's literally the guy that invented the method to track Antrax strain for the FBI… which pointed to his lab, among others: basically they had zilch so he decided to incriminate himself for them) which was more fragile (he had divorced or smth), pretended it was him (again at no point whatsoever did they present any official indictment, arrested him or anything… just make a big ass press conference telling everyone "the FBI think that guy did it", you know: SOP… if you want the FBI to cough up millions when the inevitable trial for slander comes around) and the guy either couldn't take the amount of pressure (it's very easy to make people kill themselves, go read the Zersetzung article of wiki…) or he was suicided.
Then the FBI pinned it on the dead guy (with exactly the same amount of evidence they had when he was alive… which is none) and closed the case, and went back to shoot dogs and drink coffee in mugs "BEST LEA ON THE PLANET".

Pretty much. None of those statement contradict each other.
It was actually the FBI motive for the first guy "it's a military scientist that did it to raise awareness to the possibility of bio-terror attacks, possibly not alone".

They were also used to justify the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_State_Emergency_Health_Powers_Act

I did a bit of research into this a few years ago and unfortunately I've misplaced my notes - but from memory: this act essentially allows the states to suspend the constitution, and bill of rights in the event of a (((bio-terrorist attack))). Force anyone deemed "potentially infected" to receive (((medical treatment))) and if they refuse, they can be legally and indefinitely imprisoned.

The act also allows the government to take ownership of private property for the purpose of imprisoning/isolating potentially infected individuals too.

Without the anthrax attacks it never would have passed. Essentially the (((elite))) now have an ace up their sleeve with which they can legally crush all dissent by releasing a super virus into the population. The sheep will clap and cheer when the "extremists" who refuse Dr Shekel-bergs injection are put into concentration camps to prevent the spread of the virus.

Which is why they picked him to be the scapegoat, they knew he had a high opinion of the perpetrator. Also Jews hate the naivety of evangelicals, evil hates being praised for being good.

Looks like you learned a new trick scholmo.