Fatah official to Post: Donald Trump not in Netanyahu's pocket

Fatah official to Post: Donald Trump not in Netanyahu's pocket

Rajoub tells Post that Palestinian leadership is optimistic about the future.

United States President Donald Trump is not in the pocket of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, top Fatah official Jabril Rajoub said on Wednesday.

Speaking to The Jerusalem Post staff at a briefing in Jericho, Rajoub said that the post-US election clamor that Trump will move the US embassy and condone settlement building does not reflect the realities on the ground.

“In the beginning we heard a lot about him [Trump] that he wants so, so, and so as if he was working as an agent or a subcontractor for Mr. Netanyahu,” Rajoub said in his opening remarks. “Then, you know, I think Netanyahu did not sleep that night when Trump called Abu Mazen.”

Trump spoke to Abbas on the phone last Friday about the US administration’s desire to help Israelis and Palestinians reach a peace deal and invited the Palestinian leader to visit him in Washington, D.C.

Rajoub described the phone call as “positive.”

“The way Mr. Trump presented himself was constructive and we can build on that…He said he wants to make very serious peace and end the suffering of both sides,” Rajoub said of the phone call. “He told President Abbas that you are my strategic partner.”

Rajoub added that he thinks a peace deal is possible under the Trump administration.

“[Trump] is interested in American interests and national security first, which means his mission is to protect America’s interest, not the fascist[sic], racist, imperialist, expansionist policies of occupation,” Rajoub remarked.

“I think we can make a peace deal under him…We are optimistic.”

Trump said that he would govern the US on the principle of “America first” in his inauguration speech on January 20.

Rajoub also said that Abbas and Trump’s special representative Jason Greenblatt had a “constructive” meeting on Tuesday, in which the two parties discussed a number of issues pertaining to the peace process.

“Abu Mazen presented our position, ends, and understanding of how to deal with the conflict,” Rajoub stated. “He said that we are committed to two states and working with Israelis as a partner to end the occupation, not to help continue it.”

According to the US Consulate General Jerusalem, Abbas and Greenblatt discussed making a peace deal, stopping incitement, and the Palestinian economy.

Greenblatt wrote on his Twitter on Tuesday that the meeting with Abbas was “positive” and “far-reaching.”

archive.is/8bKBo

Good to hear. It'll be interesting to see how things play out.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

As soon as AIPAC is done with purim (pedo parties) they'll go full oy vey.

Do not read this goys, its propaganda!

w-wow, is that legal??? oy vey.

/thread

Hi CREW.

rekt

My sorcery runs deep, shill. :^)

you're both not using that meme correctly but you're still an idiot.

Let's pour som of that salt we've been mining on the wounds the kikes get from this one.

challenge picture related.

To be honest, he is in deep shit since (((their))) (((diversity campaing))) plauged the weaker (((choosen))) people.

Trump has had to have dealt with many jews during his career, he has to be on to them. He trolls them a lot and makes them freak out too much to be a shill or in Israel's pocket

Generally you ignore it.

Next you're going to tell me he's a Russian plant.

I wish user, I wish.

You might wanna re-check that

its like you are bad at shilling or something. At least you got paid though.

I think I'm talking to him in another thread, too. Or at least somebody across the cubicle from him. He changed IDs and claimed he was posting from a "new TOR".

NOT SENDING THEIR BEST

I wish. I'm pointing you towards your own bullshit for free. Because that's how good I am.

OYYYY GEVAAAAALT, I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WAS OUR GOY, BIBI!

You can't make this shit up, folks.

delusional to boot, what a package we have here

hahahaha

are you retarded as well?

I can't even make fun of you for that post, that's just stupid.

wew, look at them folks!

now its embarrassing.

Trump's most brilliant trait is his patience. He hid his power level until he became president while going to all the viper parties.

The much drumpf is a kike stooge shills must be having a bad day today.

They are all over the place today because of Trump tax returns last night. May as well hold off on these kinds of threads until their gone.

dude, his father is one of the only non-jew non-italian developers in nyc, he definitely is aware

It's cute how you fuckers always try to immitate Holla Forums mannerisms in the most superficial tryhard way possible.

Just keep telling yourself that… you'll believe it sooner or later.

hey shill…

OATHS VOID

I'm surprised you didn't call them a skype too, because that is an EPIC moniker ;;;;;)))))

circleshit will come back hard.

it never has and never will you kike, and your kind will never succeed here
this is your last (you)

t. rachposter sperglingchode

Positing the original.

That is the ZOG edit, you fucking turd.

how about you not bump threads resurrected by kikes