This slideshow was recently greenlit into Steam

This slideshow was recently greenlit into Steam.

Anons who still use Steam, what's your excuse?

People who use steam have no excuse

I'm not going to buy this crap, the fuck is wrong with you?

Garry's Mod is a good enough excuse.

holy shit its one of those albino people from that holders of the end crap

what is your excuse, OP?

No words

I think it's funny how I see so much better looking shit on the "Free" section of gamejolt than I do when I look at the "Top Sellers" in Steam. I'm actually planning on going through GJ and just downloading all the neat games into a backlog. Hell I might just play em all consecutively one weekend.

You don't have to buy anything you don't want to

As a person who hates steam, despise it's users and never used it at all, I can say most users have little to do with shit like this. They just use the service and don't necessarily buy this kind of shit.
Dunno how greenlight works at all, but there's that.

Then again

it's a convenient multiplayer platform and it would be impossible to convince my more-normal friends to leave

You should be the one leaving your "friends", user.

more like it's aggressively made leaving its walled garden inconvenient.

This can't be real, it's even looks even worse that what I posted

It's got Very Positive reviews user, how could you not love it?

That is a pretty sad way to look at things. I value enjoying vidya with my friends more than I care about being a perfect consumer. I'll do what I can - I don't buy into the endless stream of shovelware, I never spend more than $20 on a purchase, I don't put any real info on Steam, I never store money there - but I'm no activist.

I suppose there's some truth to that, and from that perspective, you could say I'm in the rabbit hole too deep. I don't really mind, though, because like I detailed above, I'm about as good as a steam user can get at not being a good goy.

Oh, it's real, user. I saw it just the other day. And it's a fucking cookie clicker clone, on top of having low-deviantart-tier artwork. Nice jackpot trips, by the way.

At least they're not charging for that abomination.

You're the faggiest faggot ever. I have friends, but we always play co-op, because we are friends.
AI will not always be better than a real person, but there's more things involved, like lag, rage quitting, unbalanced games.

The fact that you use steam is honestly sickening, but justifying it is even worst. Get better friends.

We also play co-op, of course. We're friends, we fucking play video games together. If you can't enjoy some friendly competition, maybe you're the one who needs better friends. What exactly makes my friends bad friends, anyway? They use steam? Jesus fuck man, are you so shallow that you'll drop a friendship because someone else isn't as radical as you are about video game consumption? Or is it that they're unwilling to change from Steam? Because this is more or less how that mentality plays out in my head:

I'd be the bad friend in that scenario, not them.

Don't bother arguing with some of the higher level wizard shitposters on here, man. We all have our place on the food chain.

So its exactly the same as it was 30 years ago?

No, this particular video game store has trash front and center

See

Except the steam front page is actually almost entirely based on what you look at/buy.

Are you retarded?

Steam is cancer but what you are saying is just stupid