Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse trailer

Oh boy oh boy. Brian Michael Bendis' ultimate cuckold dream comes to the big screen.
Why does every fucking movie that stars nigger have rap music in their trailers?
lol
hooktube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

wtf?

Will Spiderman 2099 show up?

Of course he will, Sony would never pass off the opportunity to have Spic and Nigger Spider-Man in the same film.

The artstyle looks okay, but what the hell is wrong with this animation movement? It looks so janky and awkward. Also
Of course, lets have the inferior Spider-Man in every way imaginable but lauded as the best one simply because he is black nevermind he has no memorable storylines or rogues gallery - I dare you to name 5 unique villains to Miles Morales.

Morales is already half a spic, keep that in mind too.

Not even spics like Morales

Lord and Miller are behind it?

They might redeem this pile of shit yet.

Really? Ok that might be good.

He looks jewish

Hey Holla Forums

You know you can embed YouTube videos here, right?

but that gives youtube shekels user.

The low frame-rate style of animation is.. interesting. Potentially quite cool. It's unique to say the least. The faint comic book ben-day dots is a neat effect, but out of place with these characters, since they all came waaay after that technique stopped being used. Having the background slightly distorted and out of sync is painful on the eyes though. Expect audiences to complain about this movie giving them headaches.

For some reason it didn't allow me. That's why I put in the hooktube url.

If you put the hooktube link, you might as well have downloaded the webm/mp4 from it, and post it here.

how about no

He looks like a generic pixar protagonist.

I thought this was a Dreamworks parody.

The animation is so jankey I thought I was watching claymation. Was that intentional?

Good ol' Sony. They couldn't be more out of touch if they tried.

They're doing the same "SUPRISE, he's black!" thing they did with the Star Wars trailer

Oh it's the nigger Spiderman, what a waste of nice animation but HEY, animation is all that Sony can do right, everything else about their films feels hamfisted and sucks a fat one.

Spider-Man 2099 is a spic mick, not just a spic. he was way ahead of the curve as far as dystopian racemixing capeshit characters go.
now of course the idea of there being a pure-blooded irish to mix in 2099 is less believable than a guy having venomous claws from a workplace accident.

nigger what?

Smurfs The Lost Village was shit but it had great animation.

SPIDERMAN IS NOT A NIGGER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because niggers are criminals and have no music taste.

Hip hop can be Okay in a movie trailer. It didn't make sense in the black panther trailer, but I can give it a pass in this movie

How long will it be before someone accuses these movie studios of being racist for implying that black people only listen to hip-hop/rap?
It'd be put on par with showing them eating fried chicken and watermelon.

The only half decent rap I've heard are japanese and are from Samurai Champloo or from a cute japanese girl who can talk really fast.

Let's be honest. hip hop gives the trailer more character than a generic movie score I feel. I hope this doesn't become any more of a trend than it is now however.

Again, I can't really comment much on that cause I don't really know what sort of rap you tend to hear. I like some old stuff like Jurassic 5, some old Kanye etc. I however hate listening to trashy mumble rappers like Lil Boat, Lil peep.

RIP LIL PEEP

I didn't want to make a new thread for it, but I found it relevant.

I legit thought it was some unique form of claymation for 20 seconds.

Holy shit Bendis is dying? Why didn't you make a thread for this?

Complaining about niggers and in the same sentence complaining about stereotypes.

CGI looks amazing in the show.

But user. All niggers ARE stereotypes, so it is ok to hate both.

I want a Spider-Man Noir movie. Don't care if it's animated or live-action. But it must be in black & white.

Kikes and chinks have been around for 6,000 years and they still exist. We'll still be around in 82 years.

Rei Kuromiya?

I assume the "i almost die" part is an exaggeration from a manchild and he had just a little pain/discomfort.

MRSA is actually very serious. Made a thread on it but cuck mod deleted it

Doesn't sound worse than what I suffered this year

So close…

No more like it's the same ol song and dance that bad (((white dads))) tend to do. He did the ultimate virtue signal years ago and adopted two black kids, one African American and one Ethiopian, and since instead of raising them to have moral character he instead pampers them by constantly trying to second guess what black kids want in comics when they grow up to be teens the black girl in his family will only read manga and his Ethopian son will simply choose a life of becoming a gangster at the Mall of America, so all of this will become meaningless.

I just noticed his costume is home made. That's a nice touch.

The reason MRSA is serious is because it's difficult to treat. It's in the name: Methicillin Resistant (ie. resistant to all penicillin based antibiotics) Staphylococcus Aureus

Of course, Bendis being a rich Jew probably won't die. But he will be sick for a very long time

MRSA is legitimately serious. Especially if sepsis sits in. Embed related. Chick talking about how she got MRSA and sepsis sunk in and she had to have all of her limbs removed, and her skin was falling off in patches so she's got scars all over her body from it.

The video itself is boring since she rambles a lot but shit like that is why I get so nervous when I'm sick.

You shouldn't be. People usually get MRSA from hospitals. I had to go to hospital last year and they swabbed me for MRSA just to make sure I didn't bring it in with me

I guess so? She made a song about Momotaro and about hotsprings and public baths.

Shit, this was meant for

Finally found the name.

Campanella.

How many modern antibiotics are made with penicillin anymore, though? Virtually every fucking bacteria on the planet is resistant to it nowadays.

I said 'penicillin based' but what I meant was 'Beta-lactam antibiotics'

What does that mean?

Milles isn't half spic? why he look full Boyega in this awful animation?

They tend to draw him as full black in the comics.

GOD DAMN IT. We were so close to being free from him!

>SONY and Marvel disagreements killed Spectacular Spider-Man but they can agree on bringing this.

This
They make a black spiderman with the most unmemorable facial structure, it seems like still has baby fat.

On the upside maybe Miles can become a character now.

I just wanted Donald to be spiderman.
Now he's too old.
Miles could be good.
But I've hated how hard they constantly hit the race button. I mean, I'm not against seeing a spiderperson that's my color, but honestly if they can't make a good character, there's no fucking point.
And all I've seen of miles is 'I just wanna be good like the late great peter waaahhh'

No user that's not how it works

Dong Lover is now canonically playing the Prowler in the MCU, who is Miles Morales's uncle.

He could not be.
Another character might be good, but Miles will always be Miles.

Dropped

Eh, I have reservations that a black Spider-Man could be anything but shit

Good news, might put off his DC transfer.

Bendis just stop
You will NEVER be a nigger
Get over it

you mean his wife's sonfu