Edrogan and the Islamic world's declaration of war against Europe

archive.is/iRCZ7

Here you go Holla Forums, finally Islam is now showing its true colors. Prepare for war, fellas, you're in for a treat.

Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YWWEF
archive.is/tb9IB
biblebelievers.org.au/przion2.htm#PROTOCOL No. 1
youtube.com/watch?v=wtax3Fl-UZo
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131008112539.htm
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
mixedmarrow.org/statistics-and-information
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A true facist state vs Islam. Shitskins simply wouldn't stand a chance in hell. Here's to hoping Western Europe adopts the wall solution.

It's amazing how even people at the top manage to make complete fools of themselves.

what is he trying to do there, intimidate european voters? really?

Can't wait for the Eternal Roach to be eradicated

You mean the Jewish declaration of war against Europe using weaponized Muslims.

Is Erdogan /ourguy/?

I think that he wants to get kicked out of NATO and orient more on cooperation with Russia.

They learned to use a mask since last time.

Jews stirring up war of islam with Europeans to bleed them out. Just like they planned.

I can live with this.

how retarded are you user?

Hopefully it's a wall of bodies. Let them flood until they're tired of crawling over their own dead.

Look out the window. Do you see the tallest building in your town? Good, go there, press the highest number on the elevator, then
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Byzantine Reconquista when?

Wanna know how I know you're new?

He's a bit late to the party, isn't he?

I was refering to the riling up the europeans and redpilling them first hand on Islam.
Control your autisms.

Turkroaches gonna Turkroach.

Russia would never invade Turkey in this political climate, that would be a suicide for nothing. Erdogan owes Putin after Putin saved him during the attempted coup, Erdogan bent the knee to Russia and they are going to ally themselves.

He dreams of a new Ottoman Empire

t. Mehmet

Would love to go to war with roachistan and reclaim Constantinople. After that let's move down the Levant and make the Middle East white and Christian again. Too bad ZOG Jew-SA would never turn on (((greatest ally))) to destroy Israel and reclaim Jerusalem.

Correct, they've been cozying up over the last months.

archive.is/YWWEF

The problem here is that many Holla Forumsacks are geopolitical and diplomatical fools. Case in point, remember how they claimed Putin will 100% certainly nuke Ankara after the roaches shot down a Russian jet and killed the pilot? Yeah, I'm still waiting.

(checked)
Dark days are coming for the followers of Mohammed who choose to invade Europe.

Except Putin knows roaches cannot be trusted.

He didn't nuke them after they shot down the Russian jet because that would've played right into the jewish WW3 plot. Then, he warned Erdogan about the CIA coup attempt, so king roach now owes him.

And even then, Putin knows he cannot trust him.

If dubs, we're going to be able to visit Constantinople come this summer.

That's far too quick, the roaches will put up some kind of fight, then you've got the paperwork and shit of renaming the city, etc. I say just in time for Christmas.

Wait I'm sorry, I meant we're going to be able to visit Constantinople

NOW

No you imbecile, he didn't nuke them because nuking another country, and a fucking NATO one at that, would be suicidial on just about every level for any other country including and especially Russia. It's not the 1940s anymore.

The rest of your post is the usual mindless sycophantic RIDF bullshit so I won't even bother with that.

ok, history ilertrate here, why i constantly see this guy on the image referenced here on Holla Forums? who is him and why are so many memes on him?

please respond

Good.
Lets get this party started.
No more brother wars.
Unite the White Race, our homeland is threatened
Slaughter our enemies
Restore our place in the world
IT IS TIME

this is not going to end well
its moving a little too quickly, tension in Europe is no where near boiling point
its at constant electrical pain under the skin point
but not screaming into the chest cavities of your eviscerated and cannibalised objects of hate point
this is going to result in more shitskins killing people in terrorist attacks, more state control/martial law and then eventually the rioting and rallying will begin again

its Constantine I
first Emperor of the Christian Roman Empire

thanks

The great thing about Protestants is that they accept the authority of Scripture above all things. Thankfully Scripture tells us that the jews are dishinherited and will be destroyed by God

Luke 20:9-19:

Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time.

And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty.

And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty.

And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out.

Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him.

But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.

So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them?

He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid.

And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them.

He shall come and destroy these husbandmen, and shall give the vineyard to others.

ye i could visit turkey

His game has always been to crash the EU membership plans so he can point at Europe and claim they are evil Turk-hating monsters while coming off as a strong g leader to his roach subjects. Turks are like niggers, you just need to beat your chest enough and act cocksure and they'll love you.

Yes this is exactly what Turkey/Erdogan did.

He is a threatening his NATO "allies" with an islamic invasion. THE TIME FOR PEACE IS OVER.

EUROPE YOU BUNCH OF PUSSY FUCKING TWITS…WAR IS ON YOU…LIKE IT OR NOT…ITS TIME TO GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF FANTASY LAND OF PEACE AND LOLLIPOPS.

Explain evangelicals then.

Yea fuck these guys, and don't forget that turkey is considered one of the more moderate islamic countries and this fag is acting like a leader of a caliphate

They do not read the Bible anymore, or else have been deceived by the false prophets. It says that it will come in the Bible;

Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Remind them of the Bible. If you need helping convincing your parents/grandparents/friends feel free to ask here for some good Scripture. The Bible, both Old and New, is probably the most 'anti-semitic' text in the entire world. The entire thing is essentially documenting how terrible the Hebrews/Israelites were, how even with God constantly sending them prophets and kings to lead them; they would always go astray just a generation or two after He had redeemed them. Theirs is an existence of constant betrayal, unbelief, moloch and devil worship and more. God was not happy with them; that is why He first destroyed Israel, and then Judea, and has now disinherited those people from His Kingdom.

1 John 2:23

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

He's a fucking jew. Jewry is attacking Europe by proxy. These dumb fuck Muslims are swallowing the bait

What did you think they were going to choose

Nobody wants to wait around for your flying spaghetti monster to act. He ain't doing shit.

Nice try kike. Clearly I'm saying that we can convince so-called ZOG America that it is not only okay to attack Israel; but it is fact something that God desires. We are not waiting for God to do anything; we are informing the deceived that the jews are, and always have been their enemies, and that it says so in the Good Book.

I hope the turks are aware the Armenian holocaust was orchestrated by crypto Jews to take over the banking system the Armenians controlled.

They are being lead down the same road by another crypto jew to commit another mass genocide.

But that's exactly what we want at this point. Swift death and destruction, instead of slow decline.

What do the Jews want from Europe?

Money? Nope, they control the banks.

Media? Nope, they got that too.

Government? No, they have that also.

Forced mass aliyah through terrorism?

Bingo. And their christian cuck puppets are helping them do it cause "muh jesus second coming." hallelujah! praise jebus! the end times is near!

I'm looking forward to when Israel tries to make excuse to use samson option, and the nuking of europe,and sweden expends all of their usable nukes and the rest of the world sees the kikes fr what they really are and collectively nukes them to oblivion.

dubs confirm wall of bodies

Scofield bible. "Marching to Zion" level 101 basic High Kikery.

wat

I hope these dubs will make it true, please, let me mass murder muzzies and kikes.

I'm saying that israel would expend all their nukes nuking europe and sweden. At this point I don't consider sweden a part of europe with what 1984-tier bullshit its going through. By the time it finally gets liberated the "natives" will be mudslime shitskins. Hopefully the others will have escaped and left the country.

Erdogan's Party is neo-Ottoman. What Erdogan tries to do is collect all these demoralized jihadists who saw their Islamic state and organizations destroyed by western intervention. He wants that the middle east looks towards Istanbul (well technically Ankara) for guidance. Just like back during the Ottoman empire.

Just a little history lesson. Do you know how the Ottoman Empire fell? With the secularized westernized military overthrowing the Sultan and declaring the Turkish Nation state. From then on the military held the power over foreign relations and preserved the right to overthrow the government if it became too radical/anti-secular. They did this a couple times before already and restored proper democracy every time. But this time Erdogan defeated the military and now the Sultan restores the neo-Ottoman Empire.

Erdogan is a bit retarded. I know he's a turkroach, but you would think as a leader he would be more intelligent.

This sort of shit actually works for Muslims. Maybe he naively believes he can do the same to Euros.

No, this is false. Turkey is not trying to ally with Russia. Russia is trying to get them allied, but Turks are duplicitous and retarded, so Erdogan is trying to play both sides and act like he is a big guy. But if he shifts fully to Russia, then expect him to be regime changed pretty quickly. Russia doesn't tolerate the kind of shit Erdogan tries to pull long term.

t. Patrokleous Romanus Excretus
West Europe > East Europe, and it has ever been since Rome came back to Troy and piss on your gravebad, hellefags.

Fuck this Lamb Shish

Erdogan says Europe treating Muslims like Jews during WWII
This is from the times of Israel. archive.is/tb9IB
What the fuck is going on?

Meanwhile Wilders says the Quran contains more anti-Semitism than Mein Kampf

Is he serious? I am going to Europe soon.

biblebelievers.org.au/przion2.htm#PROTOCOL No. 1

Get reading lads.

This guy is so full of shit, fucking hell. 25% Muslim population is Rotterdam.

The deliberate, false claim they're as persecuted as another group really makes me angry, truly. I mean, it's deception. They're trying to play us for chumps to rob from us. It just shows absolute malicious intent.

We'll have to make them take them back and shut up or make it so that nobody is left to speak the lie again.

thanx user, interesting stuff.

Make the Mediterranean white again.

4 ants

Greasy camel jockeys gonna get nuked within our lifetimes and no shits will be given.
Perhaps they'll start producing anime in a generation or two after being irradiated, I guess we'll just have to find out.

Apparently I saved a thumbnail.
Reminder "Islam" is a euphemism for the Arab Wars of Conquest that destroyed Classical Civilization

Anyone have the non-thumbnail?

No, I fucked up

Nice thumbnail retard

Russia is in a massive economic recession right now and any more wars would be afganistan 2 electric boogaloo

Nobody's perfect OP.

Checked for setting the stage.

Honestly I think this is playing in our favour. Big time.

I'm sorry, too tired to elaborate. They're overplaying their hand.

Its pretty obvious on its face. Erdogan is acting like the sword he is, and getting g ready to carve the white man in Europe to pieces. Hopefully the Saxon learns to hate soon friends.

The Saxon and the Teuton and the Gaul still have time to get their shit together. Because the Balkan Slav knows the Turk. Unless the previously mentioned backstab the Slavs any Turk attempts to even get to Europe proper will be obstructed at every turn with savagery and cruelty. They've been enemies for more than 300 years. The Balkans will devour them.

You're thinking purely from a troop mobilization standpoint where the physical, official army of Turkey needs to cross x amount of territory to reach y destination.

They already have more Turks living in the Netherlands than the Netherlands has soldiers. That's just Turks, not Muslims in general or people breeding with a Muslim. How many mosques need to get popped with a few hundred rifles under the flood boards before it clicks for you what's actually going on?

DOX AND KILL IMKAMPHY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPHY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPHY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPHY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPHY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPHY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPHY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPHY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPHY

DUTCHTARD, USE THIS TO PROMOTE GEERT TODAY!

Can we just pay someone to kill the leaders of our enemies?

CRUSADES INCOMING

gtfo faggot you are not even worth insulting. where the fuck do you think you are? Reported.

sprayed and gassed

I was hoping we could go in viking instead, worked like a charm on Constantinople

I think he knows exactly that he looks like a fool. But he also knows how many useful idiots (mudslimes) we got in Europe who would offer their first born as a sacrifice to him as soon as he asks for it. He might want to meme a muslim uprising in Europe like this.

Otherwise he definetly is a retard. 0/10 Erdogan.

t. ignoramus maximus

Fuckers in the west didn't even bathe at some point, even arabs had a healthier lifestyle. This is just from a personal hygiene standpoint.

Have some of the Nikola Šubić Zrinski opera, fam.

They almost did away with the Armenians. How much of Europe will survive/

wew

Nice. Erdogan is such a fucking moron, but he's our moron. I hope he keeps going, stokes the fires until Furor Teutonicus roars across Europa once again.

KEEP GOING COCKROACH ERDOGAN, LIGHT A FIRE UNDER THE BRAINWASHED MASSES

They don't need to. The enemy is already within the walls. Fighting a war on two fronts is hard enough. Fighting an uprising in your nation and an external force is even harder.

The muslim world knows what they're doing. 50 million in Europe that can freely move wherever they want. It doesn't matter whether the internal or external threat starts the bloodshed. One inevitably leads to the other.

We are too civilized for all-out war and genocide now.
You too many soccer moms who can't stand violence. The west has grown weak.

Nuke Turkey, close borders, send any Turkroach refugges towards Israel.

I'd wager the Turks would be more successful storming nuclear-equipped facilities in the West and taking control of them before any scenario like yours plays out.

Yes, go ahead. Just fucking try it, King Roach. I can't wait to stomp on you.

Fucking NATO should kick this uppity roach out then let the rest of the world stomp on him. Fucking Cold War is the only reason why Roachistan even exists.

Interesting to note. South African prophet and OG meme magician Siener van Rensburg said that WW3 would start out of the middle east in a period where racism against whites is at an all time high. Also predicted a Nig American President to be central to this.

He also predicted a massive war with Russia and china and Germany would be the only victor of ww3.

I mean the EU is kind of a fascist bureaucratic entity but not the kind we want. The kind controlled by kikes.

The best thing we could meme for would be to push Turkey out of NATO and then let them push somewhat into Europe, would give Trump just cause to team up with Russia in an offense to clear Europe of ANY islamic militants. Once that happens Russia could then take Turkey's place in NATO, thus reclaiming Constantinople, removing kebab, and reclaiming the white global empire. This could be done in a decade.

It's not a synonym to everything you hate. EU is not fascist, but it's tyrannical dictatorship anyway.

Nope. Species go extinct pretty often and god doesn't do a damn thing about it. People with "faith" then remark that "god helps those who help themselves" which seems to pretty damn well foreigners "helping themselves" to a rape here and there and being rewarded with passes in court and welfare dollars.

EU wants total equality of everyone, redistribution of wealth, no borders, gov. interference in every aspect of your life. Most people on the ruling bodies are Jews. Therefore it mostly resembles Communism.

Judaism is Capitalism is Communism

Apart from German Nazi secret bases, I don't see how Germans are going to come out on top

Go back to lurking.

for the anons who think he is a moron or a complete idiot, you are wrong this guy wasn't born into power and to both acquire and hold power you need to be quite capable

so if he is not incompetent that must mean he is desperate and playing a last move
attacking the netherlands with accusations of fascims days before an election with immigration being th major theme is a calculated move generating exactly the outcome erdogan expected

what do we know erdogan used to be in the west (read zog) backpocket regarding the whole syria/oded yinon deal, then out of nowhere there is a very questionable coup against him and shortly after erdogan pivots his positions and becomes much more friendly with putin
this probably implies that erdogan pissed some yid off, or he couldn't comply with some suicidal order to start real shit with russia
as such he knows iti s only a matter of time before nato is going to bring freedom and democracy to the turkish people, in order to prevent himself from ending like gaddhafi he needs to rally the turkish people behind him
nothing better to do that then generate some foreign insult to make the plebs angry

he succeeded very nicely in this, as it appears the commoner in turkey wants to fight for erdogan, at the moment a partition of turkey seems very likely
give them the good old syria treatment and end with an independent kurdistan in the east an naot annexed zone in the west, nato really wants to control the bosporus to contain russia, and then whatever remains of erdogans caliphate living as barbarians in the hills of central anatolia
at this point it is just looking for how vlad is going to use this clusterfuck to his advantage, cause if you have been paying attention he is stacking up the wins in the middle east

Humans are not exempt from nature. It'll be culled just like whats happened countless times before allowing the body to survive, grow, and evolve. I for one embrace it. The last thing we should want is a rapid expansion before that happens only making the problem exponentially worse. It's why I don't, and nor should you, focus too much on birth rates. The clash will happen long before that becomes a problem and those that survive it deserve to live and those who don't simple didn't.

If you read up on the nuclear threat to Russia, NATO is only a few launcher repositions away from checkmating Russia, at which point they'd have no choice but to launch nukes. We're a lot closer to the Russkies saying "fuck it, we'll survive nuclear holocaust better than everyone else" than you may think.

It will happened once the western society breaks apart. As long as the west is strong and the current "culture" reigns, you will never get enough people on board the race war train.
Far too many would oppose it.
Everything need to burn before things can be rebuilt.

I've seen a few studies and documentaries and the like all saying nuclear war wouldn't be as bad as they led us to believe. Especially with modern "clean" warheads. If anything, the scattered survivors would be the perfect demographic for a NS takeover, as the jews would be out of gibs to dish out after a year or two.

What is reading comprehension, you fucking niggers.

We should help to rally the Muslims behind him, as it's not too much to expect that the moderates becomes extremists on both sides, once the cycle of accusations starts.

Link?

You guys overestimate turks

Its mainly for internal politics, durka turkas swallow that shit up like camel urine. He's just doing the silverback gorilla routine to show he's a big guy for them, tantruming and severing agreements, then everything will go roughly to what it was before.

Its not really him in control, its the countries who harbor turk minorities that ultimately have him by the balls. He can't do shit for them. We don't need an agreement with Turkey to stop refugees, the whole thing is just a smokescreen so they can pretend they try to do something about it.

Lol is Erdogan ourguy? Is he working for Putin, and he's actually tring to save the west?
Because if he is serious, he's an idiot who's throwing taqqyia away 10 years too early.
If the mudslime reveal their true intention now, they're gonna get crashed.

Who would win: 3 SS mechanized infantry divisions with semi modern equipment or entire turkroach army?

They have literally never hid their intentions. They've been openly declaring their intention to take Europe for centuries.

This and this, the entire reason why he's acting like a shithead is cause he wants to appear strong for the Turkish people

The very next day after Europa manages to overthrow their jewish caliphate rulers.

Until then it will be continual cycle of endless wars for greater isreal until the last white man is dead.

If you want to survive and your children to ever have a future, you will have to first oppose and resist outright the infernal jew and international jewry in its every manifestation.
To ignore this simple and logical mode of action, you will be consigned to the dustbin of history for instead choosing to side with jews and fighting all the wars they created for you to fight on their behalf.

jews are the enemy, muslims are just one of the many non-white tribes sent to our homelands to destroy us.
Either first remove the kike, or continue to die fighting isreal's warz until total white extinction.

They never hid them in the first place. They just relied upon their (((masters))) to keep them in play.

How? How exactly are we going to do that?

Hitler dubs confirms time to build walls of bodies as all Europa defenders have had to do against invading shitskin armies.

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU WILL SEE CHRISTENDOM RECOVER CONSTANTINOPLE IN YOUR LIFETIME

youtube.com/watch?v=wtax3Fl-UZo

Fuck off Ahmed
Jews are a very small number in comparison to the mudshits.

Why are there so many niggers in Europe?
Why are there so many Indians in Europe?
Why are there every type of hostile wogs of every denomination across all of Europe?
Did you know that every time a white man tried to do anything about it, the jews in power close down every avenue the white man has at his disposal to do anything about it.

The only reason there are various types of hostile muds is because the jews in charge make sure it stays that way.

Every war you fight for isreal further diminishes the white population, creates more refugees to get directly sent into Europe and for every muslim you remove, the kikes will bring in another 10 muds from other parts of the world to replace and further boost their populations.

There will be no white survival until every European recognises this fact, which is why you shills are so determined we never address this obvious and logical step for progression.
Remove the kike, and each and every jewish instigated ill our societies face will dissapate as soon as the day we achieve that goal.
Anything less is simply playing along with jewish instigated genocide of the white race.

Until whites resist you kikes outright, wholly and absolutely there will be no deportations of any of the myriad iof hostile non-whites the jews continually send to our nations, with the explicit intent to destroy us.

The point is slaughtering so many of them they don't even dare to come close to our borders

The point is to
kill 'em all

excellent band choice

The Byzantines gifted copies of Classical books to Western European courts, who had lost for centuries. So backwater.

Things are grim right now for sure. In case of major happening though, those 400,000 are all the Turks they have in the Netherlands, no re-enforcements coming. The Dutch could conscript a couple million men no problem, again in case of major civil war or something like that.

Jesus christ. I thought whites were supposed to be "smart".

REMOVE TURKROACH
RECLAIM ANATOLIA
RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE
NEW ROMAMERICAN EMPIRE

Truly the best timeline. We have memed the crusades into occurring in our lifetime.

What a time to be alive.

"All wars are bankers' wars."

Please let it be so. The European soul needs it badly. Just imagine the smug that those who survive shall have, imagine the memes it would spawn, masterpieces.

Can’t we just go berserk and take out every obstacle that stands in European mans way?

What else is new?

For it to be a war both sides must fight.

The best and only way to muster up any kind of militia of Europeans in the 21st century is to take their iPhones off them.

(checked and heil'd)

We could have just taken their oil to continue technological progress. But the elites decided to let them keep it. And they bought solid gold toilets and mad bombers for themselves. The only proper response from Merkel should be total war. She bent over backwards for the wretched, filthy, violent bums Islam has produced. Nuke them, and use their oil for good instead of evil.

The premise of your entire post is wrong and backwards in all possible ways.

"Jews" (who aren't even an organization, but a religious group) certainly have no part in what you're describing since they aren't even organized.

If you really want someone to blame it's world history itself.

Immigration is something that has benefitted the European economy and European markets for decades now.

And there is nothing wrong with helping people who are in need, fleeing war, hunger, poverty etc.

Europe would be far worse off if we didn't have more open immigration policies.

An Indian doctor working in Europe is not "hostile".

A black scientist working in Europe is not a "nigger".

Your understanding of democracy seems pretty lacking.
Also, no European/Western country has ever fought a war for Israel.

The only country that has, is pretty much Israel.

Yes they are. Even if they are high IQ themselves, their children will not be. Worse, their children will be mongrels because some white slag fucked them.

How the hell did you find here, friendo?

And how the hell are you supposed to know that?

Regression to the mean, you fucking commie scum. Go read some statistics and genetics.

Look, I wanna give you people the benefit of the doubt here that you aren't criminally insane.

Such as…?

Boy did you pick the wrong board. See yourself out, kike.

Holy crap, the last batch was a lot better than this. They running out of willing ahem, "internet advertisers" to hire?

It's hardly "suicidal altruism" when you are benefitting from it, now is it nazi?

Go read some Eysenck. IQ is hereditary. Regression to the mean is a statistical phenomenon which says that secondary and further measurements show that outliers will appear with less frequency and values 'regress' toward the mean. Which means an IQ 130 nigger will produce children which tend back toward an IQ of 70. And his grandchildren even further.

Ever wonder why second and third generation sand niggers in France and the UK are more prone to being terrorists than their fathers and grand fathers? There's you answer right there.

this is the most likely outcome unless some sort of drastic political shift happens

Try reverse search next time.

So why would a Western standard IQ test, apply to what you call "niggers"?

These tests do not even matter that much in the first place.

No, not really, and I doubt that has any basic in reality.

You mean Frenchmen? Okay.

FUCKING
HEIL'D

We'll take care of this again iif the bongs agree to stop making toilet cleaner jokes

The truth is that behavior and intelligence is for the most part related to your upbringing.

If you grow up in poverty (as a lot of minorities do in Europe due to inequality, unfortunately), you are statistically more likely to commit crimes.

"Terrorism" is just what the media calls violent attacks by brown people to make it scarier.

Whites (or native European peoples, as you like to call them) commit just as much violent crime.

2 cents a post just doesn't buy you the quality shilling that it used to.

Stop comparing it to the ottoman empire. At least they were sort of classy and reasonably organized. This is just some goatfucking inbred sandniggers being let on by literal roaches. Instead of swords, we'll be using bugspray and raid.

Also feels bad man. You will never save a qt yazidi girl from being raped by poo cock.

Nice reddit spacing.

It's simple. We wait for the mudslimes to destroy the eternal anglo. and then we release eastern europe on turkey to remove the roach infestation.

Know when to filter.

Hitler realized some things that many of us here realized, and felt the same things that we felt when we realized it. They are a race too.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

Um, like totally gonna need a source *adjusts ray-bans*
White who grow up in the exact same level of poverty STILL commit less crimes than niggers. Oh wait, nevermind, BOINEE said white's can't be poor.

Fag.

You wanna solve terrorism?

Solve economic and social inequality.

Why tackle problems sensibly and with an informed mind, when you can be a Nazi and point fingers at "da scary brown people!"?

No idea if that's true or not, but the roaches and mudslimes want to attack Europe either way so they all get to die.

Why attempt to make your own nation better when you can move to a prosperous European nation, cause race riots, cause rapes to spike by 300%, and get free housing after the government kicks people out of their homes?
hang your self Holla Forums.

Good job mate. Be sure to share these transcripts with your commie friends to show how you totally BTFO the Nazis instead of making a fool out of yourself.

Osama bin Laden's net worth was $50 million.

If you know anything about Turks. I'm talking Turks in Turkey that weren't educated in liberalism. Them calling the EU fascist and racist is a cynical attack on the EU. They don't actually believe what they're saying they just know those words cause Europeans to trip over themselves.

I have no stake in this game, though. Turkey disgracing and belittling the EU is fine by me.

Let me guess, your solution is "just import more shitskins and everything will be fine" right?

I just removed ignorance by showing that rich blacks still commit like 10x more murder than rich whites.

Yes, poor people living in run down neighborhoods facing police violence daily are more likely to commit crime.

Thank you for understanding what everyone else already knew in the first place.

The richest Africans in the U.S. commit more crime on average than the poorest European's in the U.S., you autistic nigger.

Your problem is that you believe you can change the biological nature of spics niggers and roaches by giving them free shit. You can't.

Armed and supplied by the US… or how did your conspiracy go again?

I bet Jews were behind it too!

Never said that. A lot of the minorities I know are much harder workers than whites.

I literally grew up in a ghetto alongside an 80% local black population. There were shootings outside my house weekly, not exaggerating.

Want to know how many purses I've snatched, KFC cashiers I've punched, or phones I've stolen? Hint: zero. See also: rural appalachia.

Because the whites you hang out with are latte sipping Marxist larpers.

Yes the jews were behind it. What's your point?

Anecdotal evidence.

What's YOUR point?

"Jews" aren't even an organization. This hypothesis that Jews are behind everything falls flat on its' face when considering this.

Jews are a religious group, nothing more.

CONSPIRACY! NONSENSE
100% truth.
Are you building to some sort of point or…?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you actually trying to impress us with hearsay virtue signalling? Oh wow. You met a nigger. I'm so impressed. Holy shit and you're trying to nab us on circumstantial evidence

How old are you?

Anecdote rather than statistic.

You mean Talmudism is a religious group, Jews are an ethnicity that form nations within nations and can be identified by their genes. Their's a reason Jews don't allow north African talmudists into Israel.

How did you find this board?

Congratulations. You just fucking lost the argument.

What the fuck do you think my point is? You said removing social inequality would lower terrorism. But the largest supporters of terrorism are already extremely wealthy. Why aren't the millions of whites in South Africa who live in poverty engaged in terrorism?

Gee, I'm sorry that immigrants do the jobs you don't want to do.

It's you crazy folk always saying the US is behind everything happening in the Middle East . Not me.

lel reddit spacing, just go back

MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE

Just like Jews brought niggers to the Americas to do "jobs you don't want to"? I'm sure the millions of Europeans living in poverty don't want those jobs.

The US. and mostly white farmers used slaves, not Jews.

No, they don't, or they would be doing them now would they?

European poverty is overexaggerated.

I truly hope that you look at the information provided. I'm not an impulsive person who is easy to be persuaded. It's taken many years of my own reading to come across this stuff. You have to know that many others here have spent much longer. These facts and notions don't come out of thin air.

Then take all those shitskin friends you're so proud of and try to move to Israel. See how well that goes for you.

Now you are literally just talking in circles. You said the Osama was supplied with US weapons and now you are trying to actually convince ME that I said it. It's like you farted right in front of me but are trying to said I did it. I'm actually going to report you twice.

50% of slave owners in the US were jews. The slave trade was controlled by jews and arabs. What is your point?

Istanbul (Not Constantinople)

Secular jews are not religious, yet they have distinct genetic profiles that are different from Europeans and Middle Easterners.

Farmers can afford ships and crews to go to Africa and trade for slaves, and then import them back to the U.S. to put on cotton plantations?

They would if moronic marxists like your self weren't importing 3rd worlders that are willing to work for under minimum wage along with welfare.

I was quoting a conspiracy theory that shows up around these circles a lot, but it's okay we all know nazis aren't too bright.

Great source, Hans.

Race isn't genetic.

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131008112539.htm

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

Morons like you always leave the second parts of that platitude off. Americans don't want to do the jobs illegal invaders do for the lowered value of the job due to labor surplus. If all these spics were kicked out, you really don't think farms or whatever else wouldn't have increased demand for labor? You people always say that white Americans aren't going to pick jalapenos in a field for twelve hours at minimum wage; that is correct, but if it was twelve hours of picking jalapenos for twenty bucks an hour, of course Americans would do those jobs. The value of these jobs are depressed by the poor spics willing to work for pennies on the dollar because the exchange rate favors remissing that cash to their homeland.

I've been on a lot of "NAZI" boards and never hear people claim that we don't want to work or that non-whites should do jobs we're too lazy to do.

I think you are in shock and heavily misinformed about many things.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
mixedmarrow.org/statistics-and-information

Of course you can keep blaming brown people (who are in fact working some of the hardest jobs white people won't do) for all of your problems.

But let me let you in on a secret.

It won't get better when the majority of people upholding your economy is gone.

Right, if your wife's son is a nigger, that's just luck, right?

WHOA WHOA WHOA
I'm going to stop saging now because everybody should see this one:

That is comedy gold.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LET THIS RETARD GO 18 POSTS IN?

Yes, it will, when millions of shit skins on welfare leave and corporations are forced to pay people living wages, it will get better. When the massive leech is pulled off, it will get better.

Fuck sake you are probably just shilling at this point. Read the links and stuff. You barely address anything in the thread.
These neo-slaves being brought in by the democratic party to work for pittance while they ruin our demographics don't uphold our economy.

TOP CUCK

Yes it will you clueless idiot. Learn basic economics.

if any cucks try to give you any muh SES/muh disadvantages, reference this. It's a graph showing to what extent different factors explain racial differences between blacks and whites (overall, violent, theft, and drug offenses).
Look at SES - it only explains ~3% of the differences in violence and drug usage. The only thing it partially explains is theft, for obvious reasons (but even that only accounts for 20% of the difference).
What does explain differences in violence? Conduct problems. Academic achievement. Poor communication. Deliquency. Neighborhood. In other words, the differences in how disrespectful, dumb, inarticulate, and criminal people were, explain the differences in why white people are less prone to violence.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODHSED

if you're a shill, tell your boss he is paying you too much.
if you're just a bluepilled dumbass, go back to tumblr

congratulations on derailing the thread, this pointless foray into topics discuss plentifull has left all interactions about the topic at hand turkroach diplomatic shenanigans in the background

next time just ask the obvious shill whats the weather like in tel aviv and tell him to fuck off back to sucking foreskins
what are you guys fresh of the cuckchan boat

also to return ontopic
it is quite ironic that turkey is calling someone else nazi, considering they were very much in bed with german during both world wars
during the second war they failed to honor their alliance with france and britain, sold germany strategic supplies throughout the conflict, only switched sides in the final months of the conflict and offered nato the bosporus access to fuck the ruskies. basicly they dropped their pants to their ankles in order to not be invaded

Ebin friend :^) filtered

I never understood this sentence. How does one dehumanize their face? Why the face? Is it a misspelling? Do you mean "dehumanize yourself and face THE bloodshed"?

lurk moar faggot, we won't know how retarded you are if you keep your mouth shut.

DAY OF SPRAY SOON

Atheism is helping to push degeneracy in the West. Atheism was invented by Jews and is proselytized by Jews. Meanwhile Christianity is cucked from the inside by SJW politics that began 100 years ago and was invented and pushed by Jews.

Really activates the old almonds.

fuck off D&C kike

DAY OF THE SPRAY

Russia is inches away from war with Turkey in Syria.

Why is that Spaniard dressed like a Portuguese conquistador?