Draw thread

infinity booru: 8-booru.booru.org
art boards: >>>/art/, >>>/loomis/, >>>/ani/ (dead)
helpful(?):quickposes.com/, youtube.com/user/ProkoTV

draw, request, and discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

darksilverflame.deviantart.com/art/Video-Tutorial-The-Road-To-Visual-Badassery-1-315366584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no thanks

Why are you saging this one?

Taking a nice and simple request

Draw a cat.

OK, bye, user!

Lucario giving a piece of knotted rope to Young Link, who takes it from him with a look of trepidation

user, it's just an auradog giving a piece of string to a child

Damn. So many failed retards and anime austists on Holla Forums. I guess Holla Forums is right when they say this place is no different than tumblr.

GREAT BALLS OF JUSTICE!

Never have I've seen such a beautiful display of artistic skills. You sir are destined for great and wonderful things. If only we were worthy of possessing at least a fraction of your experience.

Fuck off, retard.

Requesting any of you anons to make a request with these two.

You've gone too far this time!

C'mon guys, give me a real request

Doomguy cuddling with his bunnygirl

Draw a

BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL!

Any update from the guy who said he'll try drawing a Wingdiver from EDF? Or did he change his mind on that?

Requesting the Great Fairy doing cute things with young Link please and thank you.

Knight Princess as a shortstack?

not vidya

Plus isn't she already shortstacked?

Do

First time in a long time I draw a cat. I need to practice animal anatomy more.

Requesting clownpiece being flown like an american flag.

I got you covered fam

you need to put more details on the bait
why did you turned her into a chink?

to tell you the truth, the white background looks better.

Are you trying to meme on me or are you legitimately worried about practicing animal anatomy?

You can always just get An Atlas of Animal Anatomy for Artists.

Why you made two?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh, I get it.

Smart, very smart.

not really, to be honest.

Y'did good.

Requesting Owl the Edge doing the Leap of Faith from Assassin's Creed.

draw a penis

Y-you too

Yeah yeah, we all know how it goes. First someone does the badly drawn penis then someone else request a vagina and then somebody does the badly drawn vagina then comes some other guy complaining about how terrible it is and then some other guy saying that it's been done and tells you to fuck off then comes that other guy who requests the vagina mixed with the dick so just so we can get this over with and save some time I'm just going to post the end result.

Or you could just ignore it like a rational person.

but what about the request? can you really let it go unfulfilled?

I can and shall.

bully

A rational person would avoid this thread altogether

I just wanted a good drawthread

We're only 40 posts in, it's too early to call the thread shit

Hon hon, oui, effectivement, le fromage baguette.

I think I can help with that.

You don't have any more bunnies do ya

One for the South and one for the North.

He only has like 4.

One in France, not the north

A few, but I haven't used my digital tablet in a while. I'm trying to build up the habit of drawing daily again since I'm finally done with college it's just that opening my notebook is easier on the mind than turning on my tablet.

I have more, stop the bully.

/r/ing a semi-realistic white housecat with no face

/r/ing people give that cat a face

Great request, would vomit again.

Nope, I am interested in learning animal anatomy since I have some foundation on human one and it would be great to learn new things.
I have that book somewhere in my hard drive, might check it out later.

The bait was in reference to a post that was one.

people have literally been giving Blanca a face for over a decade.

good
keep it up

That's very good.

As requested by nobody

For your efforts.

So I just went back real quick to fix something, deleted my last post. Anyway, here's my shit. How'd I do, other than lines. I still have no clue how people get consistent line lengths without being absolute pressure-sensitive gods. Some advice with that could help. Other than that, R8 I guess and now I request you guys draw your favorite Towergirl or this one, but better than me :^)

I wanna see a video game character having sex with another video game character.

more?

What do you mean by line length?

>>>/vp/

Are you still taking requests?
If so try your hand (no pun intended) at drawing
pic related

Thanks!

Don't bother with line weight yet, first get to practice and develop a good sense of volume and form. The first problem you should solve is to get shapes that have depth and belong to a tridimensional space.

Line weight is more of a practice thing. Also make the brush smaller, so that the thickest line is your base while using less pressure for details or flat out experiment more with the settings.

Use a brush that doesn't suck. Don't use one that shrinks to like 1% at minimum pressure. I don't know what software you're using but you should have the power to fix that. You need much smaller line weight. I used to use it as a crutch when I started because I had trouble drawing lines. I hope you aren't the same way.

It's 4 AM now, I'm in for the long haul.
Taking Animated request.

A S.T.AL.K.E.R playing guitar next to a fireplace barrel

a penis

a cute vidya girl eating potato chips

Requesting general Rodall Juhziz wielding a middle eastern Killer Queen

I made a thing

Source?

Also can I get a HQ version of wadina? Pic related, its her.

i just put away my tablet when this came in. you're lucky you're probably cute.

The only other stuff I have that came from these drawthreads is this stuff. All of which was done like, a year ago at least. Or somewhere around there.

Meant line weight/width.

Didn't say I was taking requests, but I can give this a shot, no guarantees tho.

Thanks for the advice dude. Normally I'm better with shapes. I was drawing while extremely tired and I'm seeing a lot of my flaws now that I'm awake. I'm gonna ask you for a pose, something not horribly complicated, but a pose that I can draw the same character with. For practice's sake.

Yeah, the shrinking was a pain in the ass. I'm in PS CC 2015 right now. I'll see what other brushes I can use. Any recommendations?

Fuckin sick m8. Got a name for the stand?

requesters are fickle creatures, and people keep scaring them away for shit requests

"middle eastern killer queen"?

Requesting a Scuttlebug Made in Heaven with Mario as Enrico

Ashley doing something cute

not allowed to request anymore because autism gets angry
not allowed to draw anymore because autism gets angry
not allowed to not request anymore
not allowed to not draw

fuck I hate draw threads, why did that autistic faggot have to ruin it

draw a penis

Came here to see if my Mary O. drawing was done by one user or if anyone wanted to take it up.

I can wait.

Haven't the past few drawthreads been quite lacking in requests?

Which one was that again?

No problem, user, I'm glad to help.
Here's a simple pose, let's see what you've got.

wasn't this one done last thread?

the drawing of her sitting on a pipe was still unfinished last time I checked

yes, is that a problem?

Line weight is generally made from just "redrawing" a line or a neat trick is simply making the lines that connect a little thicker where they meet up.
Its an easy to also make the lines look less sterile.
Increasing brush sizes is ok too but generally I think building up the lines ends up looking better, imo.

After that. I would say practice using a pen to get the feel for line work
.>>9501735
Follow this anons advice.

No idea, someone linked me the image out of context directly on cuckchan /a/.

I want to harass erin on twitter

I've got a request.

So in Doom 1 and 2, armor bonuses were helmets and you could actually build up from 0% armor to 200% using only helmets.

I want to see Doomguy wearing armor made out of nothing but helmets and/or helmet pieces crudely stitched together while screaming
RIP AND TEAR

I swear ive seen this before

that's a thing

This is cute, right?

Request for bismuth lewd

Off the fucking chains brother

I use a really soft, grainy brush, shrink it to the smallest size possible and that makes a really cool pencil texture without having much trouble with the line weight.

Requesting Kula Diamond wearing nothing but a blue and white striped panties and her bra should be the same color blue as the stripes on the panties.

I would request something, but it wouldn't feel right since somebody is potentially doing a request I made in the previous thread already. Last thing I wanna be is one of those faggots that requests the same exact thing or same character every single thread.
Even though I request TimeSplitters stuff often, but that's due to the games not getting enough love, and not an autistic obsession

Why not lewd bismuth in shimapan?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever googled. Explode yourself.

Requesting lewd bismuth in explosive shimapan

she wants to fuck

Draw this without tracing it.

Hardmode: Only look at it once.

Honestly, having Mom propositioning for incest would be less embarrassing than her asking eagerly to play Senran Kagura together.

Someone draw doomguy furiously polishing his shotgun barrel.

Confusing, sounds funny but I can't imagine how that would work in practice without it looking like it's completely defying gravity

groan

Requires imitation of a specific style, so if you suck at that style the entire thing is going to be a pain

/vp/

wtf am I reading

Too detailed, dependent on obscure shapes, and requires hard surface design skill, might be pretty fun if you're good at scifi design, might just become incomprehensible if you aren't

-
How do I become less picky, Holla Forums?

But she isn't my waifu. I just think she's cute, and would be adorable in striped panties

You do the first thing you see even if you don't want to do it.exception: "draw a penis" Just get over yourself and do it

That's what I did for a while.
I should start on that request

Always remember.

I should take that advice to heart.

hot damn, hot moms

You mean Zoroark?

The poll could just go through her arm sleeves and the wind could be strong that would have her lelivated to a 90 degree angle.

Sorry pal I don't like animals

I haven't forgotten about you, I'm still working on it. It just doesn't quite come out right at this moment. I'm correcting stuff and all that, plus I don't really have a lot of free time, sorry for going so slow.

Anyone want to do something lewd? Because symmetra giving someone an handjob with her robot hand (and shielding them in the process) would be neat.

Sorry, I don't draw niggers

only acceptable answer

Well she's indian, I think. Also she's WAY too productive to be a nigger.

Bismuth is such a pretty metal.

SHITTING STREETS

Isnt that Bismuthoxide, though. Like, not purely 1 element?

DO IT!!!

Yes, I wasn't posting pure bismuth as it's mostly grey. It still has those crazy patterns, though.

Make Overwatch Great?

though i do think bismuthoxide is superior to all other metal oxides, aesthetically.

No takers?

Ok, draw Miku playing video games.

kek

no furries please
His "planegirls" don't even look like planes. I'm not asking for Ratbat-tier art, but at least don't just make them reskinned sharkgirls.

I turned it into a more "laying down pose." (Bar the wings, which I didn't feel like fixing.) I think I fixed the line weight thing, kinda. I also draw bigger than I thought and ran out of room for legs, so canvas size/zoom level is something I have to figure out where I'm comfortable at without drawing too large.

It's not great, and I think if I shaded it I could definitely give it more depth (if even a little,) but I don't have time right now for it. The other thing I'm having issues with, are the proportions. Dragon Princess II isn't small in the chest area, so converting that to this model was rough, and since I want to keep a cartoony style, the head and arms ended up being done the way they are. Basically what I'm saying is: I'm shit at converting cartoon to realistic. Oh, and the collar is shifted weird, just noticed that.

So now that I've chewed into myself, what do you guys have to say.

I turned it into a more "laying down pose." (Bar the wings, which I didn't feel like fixing.) I think I fixed the line weight thing, kinda. I also draw bigger than I thought and ran out of room for legs, so canvas size/zoom level is something I have to figure out where I'm comfortable at without drawing too large.

It's not great, and I think if I shaded it I could definitely give it more depth (if even a little,) but I don't have time right now for it. The other thing I'm having issues with, are the proportions. Dragon Princess II isn't small in the chest area, so converting that to this model was rough, and since I want to keep a cartoony style, the head and arms ended up being done the way they are. Basically what I'm saying is: I'm shit at converting cartoon to realistic.

So now that I've chewed into myself, what do you guys have to say.

Also, deleted my last post and fixed some shit that I feel makes it look subtly better, if thats even a word.

It's just some guy and Guoh making fun of his kobolds because he draws them with gigantic butts.

That's a kind of cute.

I request more of this.

I have an idea.

requesting more Erin

Is she supposed to be like a robot or are those just retarded anime eyes?

Lurk more newfag

#crowned

?

DELETE THIS!

Very good.

I don't like anime too much.

You forgot to make her blonde and with blue eyes.

now she looks like a typical arab women
heh

Now see, you're confusing "forgot" with "lazy as shit."

I can change it though, just didn't feel like selecting hair and shit at the time.

h-hello?

Are you going to be the bigger man and take on the supreme challenge of changing her hair and eyes and then posting it on twitter to collect salt?

I'm afraid I can't gather the salt for you Mr. Frodo.

I have no Twitter, don't ever plan to. It's up to you now anons.

Great work!

but I don't have a twatter either

hi SJW how are you doing ?
>>>/tumblr/

hi jerome

maybe bizzaro tumblr

Why is this in Holla Forums ?

It's amazing how changing hair/skin/eyes to their proper settings turns the off kilter feeling I get when looking at the original into complete sense. This only further proves to me that they know niggers are ugly, especially their women, and know they can only push their agenda with black-washed white women.

I appreciate the memeing and all, but you realize she's Indian right?

Indians don't have nasty monkey-like negro facial features

Requesting Yuri as Yuri

SUBVERSIVE
U
B
V
E
R
V
I
S
E

Even with shading, your art lacks any presence in 3D. Just the two-tone skin doesn't accentuate any curves that should be present. It looks flat. Try to imagine where the countours would be in three dimensions and draw them. Resist the urge to symbol draw and put in much more effort planning a line than you would drawing it.

I could tear into the anatomy but you're new and shouldn't concern yourself with it too much yet. I suggest not worrying about color or even humanoid shapes (unless it really is the only thing that can motivate you to draw) until you have a handle of shape, perspective, and really thinking in three dimensions.

I'd say you're finally doing her character design justice, as she looks like she was designed with white features.

but which yuri

Looks much better now tbh

I think she actually needs darker hair and green eyes
Also why'd you remove her nail polish, that looked nice

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT

I think he means the latter doing what the former is doing
Please fulfill that request, it's in literally every thread and no one does that

an outline of this girl to make for OC

you could just trace it yourself, the outline is literally already there.

but they're both yuri. I need to be sure.

Thanks, planning on working on the fundamentals today once I get off work. I clearly don't know as much as I thought, but hey, it could be worse. Right? Once I get home from work, it'll be time to buckle down, get comfy, and do some drawing shit.

Yuri from the second image in the pose of Yuri in the first image, preferrably with mind control shit written/drawn on the board.

Well, if no one is going to do Shimapan Kula, can I just request Mega-Milk Leafa instead? It doesn't need to be fully wallpaper size like this one, this is just the image I have on hand

I just like cute girls, I swear i'm not just trying to get you to draw my waifu. I don't even have a waifu.

I wasn't even considering it before you mentioned it.

But it's true. I have ever-expanding folders upon folders of cute anime/vidya girls, but none of them in the megamilk pose none of them my waifu, because I don't buy into waifufaggotry and I just happen to rather enjoy the SAO games, which is why I picked Leafa and not Jack-O, Momohime, Selvaria, Fio Germi, or one of the many others I might've chosen.

I don't like how the shading turned out, but here you guys go

My linework is ass so don't even bother saying it.
I've included a transparent version in case someone might wanna colour it. I can do it if you really want me to but I'm not that good at it

this looks very good user. Some proportions are off but otherwise good job.

That looks pretty damned good user! I WOULD like it colored, but I'd feel like I'm asking too much.

what's the dumbest request you can think of

Not the OR, but I like it.

"Draw X being cucked by Y while she is swallowing X and has penises coming out of her tits"
I'm pretty sure I saw that request somewhere, although I might have just dreamt it

R34 of the Tineye mascot

Can anyone draw an HQ version of this Wadina pic, but with the stinger more like Q-Bee in terms of its placement instead of it substituting her stomach/waist/thighs?

Every [your favorite fetishes] at once, with a different color and a different video game for each fetish. But it's not an orgy, meaning there's only a single character on the picture.

There was a request involving a Minion and a transforming fetish a while back, I think that would be up there.

I might as well just do it later, but I have to finish some other request I'm still doing

Works for me. Thanks again user! I'll pop back by again after work.

Draw any vidya character doing a SHAFT-style neck tilt

Like said, you need to focus more in shapes and volumes in a 3D space.

You're still relying in what you know about the body without giving it depth, you can see it in the arms for example. Even if it's cartoony, you need to have that sense of depth; making the forearm look like it's in front of the upper arm, for example. Tail still looks flat instead of a tapered cylinder.

Like I said earlier, go for perspective and basic shapes, and from there start to give them more complexity.

Not trying to bother Mr. Dubs, but Kumatora's neck and head is sinking into her torso.
Might put a trapezius and a clavicle in there to prevent that.

Holy shit wew. Very appreciated and so does Wadina's sister: Waderianna

does anyone have those drawing guides by niko (was it?). i can't find them anywhere

Accepting requests. Please provide references.

Criticisms are very welcome. I know my drawings are kinda rough, but I'm trying to not be so perfectionist. So, hope you guys like my "not perfect" drawings.

draw hillary killing a nigger

If dubs you have to do tjis

If not do it anyway because it would be hilarous

Draw Rockhopper being sucked off by Candace, pic related

Mega Man admiring his drill, much like the penis arm pic.

Don't you mean
HILLARYOUS

Can you draw Marian Fayton: The queen of curling and A FUCKING LEAF

someone make it happen

Wait this is better

You had one chance

I'm a failure
Please forgive me

lol, not now. Maybe later.

No dubs, sorry. But certainly hilarious.

Ok.

Sure.

Yes. But…a leaf? Like, a leaf from a tree?

Requesting this naive pink haired child to be drawn like captain falcon

Thanks.

OhI mean that she's canadian and a grill

I want to see that now, just to see what it would look like.

HAHAHA YEAH!

user, why?
It's not even sexy, it's just a robot on a wheel.

For the same reason you open up every spoilered image in a thread, even though you know it's just going to be gay scat furry porn

They were there and drawn, only to be covered by Lucas. The Shadow concealed the right and overdid it covering it up since I thought a glimpse of the trap would stick out too much and would have been darkened by the shade of the hood interior regardless.

For anyone up to it; draw Zelda with this look of disgust/pose.

I guess OoT Zelda, but I don't mind. Any but the Chibi version (only since that'd be harder to adjust the face to, and it won't resemble the original as much).

Now that I think about it, since the elf is holding something, feel free to change it so Zelda has both her arms down. Or maybe holding the light bow? I don't think she's had a staff. Artists choice.

Nice work.

Done. Very erotic couple

Great job. I like how you made his flippers as retarded as the ones in the cosplay. Bit of a square bum, though.

Here's an obscure one:

Requesting Corona (the hero of Ragnacenty/Crusader of Centy/Soleil for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis) in his underwear and with his back facing the viewer, washing his clothes in the river as his animal companions look the other way

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS MAGIC

Link's leg in that image is all fucked up.

How about Jehuty, Sir Dan and Mega Man drinking their troubles away in a bar for neglected video game characters?

Do these look like stockings? I need a 3rd party point of view

Eh, kinda? If you put a pattern on them then it would be a lot more obvious.

exlpain pls

Done. Mega fucking man dude!

Tommorow I'll draw this one.

And this one.

And this one.

Ad this one.

And this one.

Hahahaha. I know. I did it very fast. But thanks for the tip.

And here's a fucked up Samus I did today.

feels like it needs more sheen. try a new layer (prolly in screen mode?) and use the light color or white to air brush around the highlight areas?

its what i would try anywho..

Pic related should help show what I'm talking about

JUST

FUCKING AWESOME
Thank you very much.

Thanks! The more retarded, the better. The square bum is a bummer. But, that's what she have for a butt.

You're welcome bro. Bro fist!

So that's what i've been neglecting to do; draw for hours on end!

Mashups like this, and webcomics like Space Moose and Jerkcity really bring out the autist artist in me.

Obviously

I don't think that would really work in this case user.

I'll try this, maybe I'll get somewhere

Hehe, nice :)

Looking forward to seeing the other requests done :)

Well, seems like a was too slow. Hope you don't mind me uploading my version, it took me more than I expected..

Sorry for the low quality

looks good. Make his irises about two times smaller and raise his eyebrows and it will be perfect.

Your artwork already shows some promise, you just need to work on your anatomy a little bit :)

Anyway, thanks for taking my Ragnacenty/Crusader of Centy/Soleil request, looking forward to seeing it (and the other requests you took) done tomorrow!

Is it happening again?

I'm liking this one too. Saved.

Hope you like it.

holy shit

Holy fuck I didn't think anybody would actually take my request

Looks fantastic, plus the art style is fairly similar to the original image. Good job.

I've been longing for this.

Oh wait, oh fuck, that was actually one of those 'dumbest requests you can think of'. I totally forgot.

Don't you dare.

It's fine, man. It's funny regardless.

Thanks man! Spot on!!

Requesting Sweet tooth riding Putt Putt

Post ref

Last night I had a dream. In that dream I sucked a dick.

Requesting Teagan from Uncommon Time sailing the seven seas on the itty bitty boat from the beginning of the game.
I'll leave her outfit to the artist's discretion.

That's pretty realistic. Is it a shop?

Not the requester, but I wanna see this too.

Assuming the guy was referring to the driver, who's name is Needles Kane. Sweet Tooth is the car. Unless he meant the car…

Yes.

i am reposting this from an older draw thread, thanks to the drawfag that did it

Better ref shot of Needles Kane.

No.

/ani/ here, I'm taking that.

Damn. That's some pretty good volume, then.

Reminds me of pics related.

/r/ Daisy turning into a car

Someone do sonic as JUST brendan fraser

WIP, coming in hot

Noice

Gonna get some rest, here's a rough sketch done.
The animation part is going to happen bit by bit, I don't plant to update but if you want me to I will post the progress.

Good man.

/r/ing anything based on this.

Requesting DQ golem giving a brofist to the Tactics Ogre golem

Lookin good

When I color it tomorrow hopefully the fire will look better.

Post progress, please. This'll look amazing animated.

Terrible.

unofficial "post your most recent shit" post

how do I into digital?
my current experience has involved a partial render and another base sketch because need more detail

maybe I should just stylize shoddily referenced porn instead. it would take 1/5th the time and actually get responses

Tried a simpler rendition of my guy

I guess you could call it "chibi", though I fucking hate that word

As for your troubles with digital, just keep drawing and trying to get a feel for how it's different to pencil and paper. That's how I overcame it.

Digital as in 3D or as in drawing using a computer?

the latter. the garbage in my post is SAI and PS

I've posted actual 3D in a drawthread a few months ago made with 3ds Max, but for now I'm focusing on digital 2d

left edge of the blade has the white artifacts on it, probably cut out from a background at some point?

I'd bitch to high hell about the anatomy, but since there's a cartoonish look you're going for I'd have to say you succeeded.

Use a tablet, use loadsa layers so if you mess up it's easier to adjust
Use mainly lines for the hard edges of your machine or less as shown, for the love of god don't do radiosity because it looks like a old vore comic.

This looks pretty good but it's useless. Mary. O's stockings aren't black.

I do have a tablet, but I find that my linework with it is horribly inconsistent, wobbly, and I can never find the right brush settings.

I've though of just doing it in drawing pen or brush pen on some printer paper and scanning it in.

and yes, I didn't connect the way my unfinished renders look with vore comics, but the unrefined splotchy values definitely make it look like it's from deviantart.

here's some more of my shitty mech stuff for your amusement. this was from the past few weeks and it's not all of it, just some.

The same light and shadows should still apply to the material to a degree, you could just change the color of the stockings.

Good job user~ Do you mind if I color it in? or are you doing that already?

WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING

I don't understand, which one of these did you make?

Sorry for not being specific, I was actually talking about her right side.

I have to point out the right guy's feet, his perspective doesn't match with the one you've set in the environment.

Love Putt Putt's face. Good job, user.

Redraw the lines man times until they come out right, also practice drawing straight lines and basic shapes to reduce the wobbles.
The way some people make their lines look more and clean is they make the image fucking hueg, like ridiculously so, finish it, then shrink it to normal image size
That removes many small imperfections and bumps in most cases
darksilverflame.deviantart.com/art/Video-Tutorial-The-Road-To-Visual-Badassery-1-315366584

None, they are just examples

Fuck.

Don't worry, I'll get to you too.

Here's some pictures to hold y'all down.

Is that third pic a trace, or a genuine sketch?

it's something taken from a reference, I've been doing a couple of drawing like this for a while, I'm trying to at least get one a day.

Feel free user. I was planning on coloring it tomorrow but if you want to color it yourself, go ahead.

Thanks user, I've been trying to do some more expressive faces lately

DRAW THE FACE!

He did though, can't you tell she's Canadian?

nah

Hey, drawing newfag user from last thread still struggling with anatomy. I got a quick sketch trying to improve on gesture, since that's what another user said I lacked. Still looks like shit, can anyone help point out the flaws?

she's got a pretty big torso.
I'm shit at anatomy myself, but that's just my 2 cents.

kek

watch me all you damn want chicken.
I ain't afraid.

front of thigh is 2big

Why are you saging? We're past 300 replies

on principle mostly, but now that we're past the threshold it doesn't matter.

Damn. Was about to compliment you on your faux-realism, then.

Gonna post picture 2 and 1?

it's shit fam

That doesn't look like gesture, but rather contour: for instance you don't seem to be focusing on movement and its expression but on the outer lines of the subject. What reference did you use to learn how to do gesture? Vilppu and Proko explain it really well, I think. Look how devoid of features the figures at the beginning are in the video.

I gave it my best shot.

At least you actually tried to draw a head, in the second pic. That means you've actually gotten worse, and these are all traced, too.

They're not traced.

So they're genuine sketches, as I first suspected?

Reference photos

So they're sketches?

Yeah, because they're not showing the right contours. If they were traced you would know, specially because of the breast.

It's just referenced.

Nigga, what's the point your trying to make?

A reference photo is a photo used as a reference.

you'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/your/you'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee /your/you'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sorry about that I had a stroke

Okay.

user are you alrighte

I'm not talking of his references. I am speaking of his art, which are sketches.

I'm dandy.

Very enlightening.

You're welcome.

Here

uh

He meant "Daisy turning into a car", as in her crashing like the dumb bitch she is.

Just popping in to see how that Leafa coloring is going.

I'm sorry but if no one is taking it instead of me you're probably going to see it in the next thread. I'll try my best to finish the other drawing as fast as I can and then I'll color in the leafa sketch. Different ID because I'm not home and Im using a phone

All good friendo! Just checking in.

keep drawing Daisy

Daisy a cute

It's time to let the drawthread alone for a while, at least a day should be enough to get it nice and cozy again.

This tiny xenomorph has fallen asleep on the comfy drawthread! If you remake the drawthread too soon the tiny xeno will wake up grumpy, and grumpy xenos eat people. Let her sleep or face her tiny wrath!

What's going on in that first image?

noice

Hello?

DELETE THIS

Did a (hopeful) fix. Took time off from new idea for this since it'll bug me so much.

Next project, btw