What's the most comfiest rpg game?

what's the most comfiest rpg game?

Chrono Trigger and Animal Crossing new life, for me.

99% of the time comfy is a meaningless buzzword.

shit game
and shit meme game

78.7% of the statistics are fake

Dark Souls.
Farming rats for humanity in depths was the comfiest time in my life.

This doesn't qualify as comfy to you?

don't engage shitposters

Subjective question, but I'd say for me it's a tie between Morrowind, Fable, and Skyrim.

Mind you, Skyrim was trash, and Fable was generally mediocre, but goddamn if they weren't comfy.

I guess Morrowind wins for being comfy AND a good game in general?

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Just listen to this soundtrack and try not to be comfy.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

The thing I love (and subsequently hate) about Skyrim was being able to just be a woodcutter in Riverwood and roleplay a life that way. Also, being able to have the comfiest armor to keep warm in the cold. A mod that allows the player to also do the NPC animations and perhaps Frostfall/capes and you're set for the comfiest game.

I hate it because I want that feature in my Morrowind, alongside NPCs doing such kinds of animations to simulate life. OpenMW when.

Also Oblivion was amazingly comfy as well.

i always get absolutely fucking torpedoed when i say this, but suikoden 3

fun characters, great art style, great soundtrack, interesting combat. I loved it

you my nigger, nigger
more rpg games with that artstyle and aesthetics

how hard would it be to code a suikoden game in rpgmaker

You've never used rpg maker have you?

Socom
Can somebody .webm this for me?

this

Even though it's not really an rpg, Stardew Valley put my demons at ease during the 60 hours I put into it.
I honestly hope that cuck didn't take the money and run. I want it to get more content.
I honestly really miss playing it.

If you can make mediocre pixel art, write and know how to copy/paste, not hard at all.

i have, but obviously you haven't
writing scripts in RMvxA is almost identical to Ruby with minor differences, and you'd have to use code in order to replicate the Suikoden rune system, battle system, minigames or any of it's other nuances
in short go fuck yourself

Skies of Arcadia. The part where you're stranded on a desert island is one of the comfiest sequences in gaming.

Also Rune Factory Frontier. The other games in the series are good, but none of them are as comfy.

Gothic 2: Die Nacht des Raben

LISA

Eve Online if you're mining, in a safe spot, chill with some friends and listening Below the Asteroids on the Jukebox.

Shit is real comfy. Dangerously comfy.

first thing I did when I came to the thread was ctrl-f "Oblivion"

it may not be as good of a game as mirrowang but it's certainly a nice and relaxing one

Glacia is way more comfy. And Esperanza. And even Lower Valua.

That game probably defined so much of my personality and interests.

Yeah that would be comfy.

The Gothic games are really relaxing in how they do things like crafting and training. There's also something extremely cozy about the level design in Arx Fatalis for me, never feels too open or too cramped and a lot of interesting details to find.

There's actually a game called Exit Fate that's pretty much exactly that.