Anyone here play Wurm Online?

Anyone here play Wurm Online?

I recently set myself up on the Xanadu server, having a lot of fun. Here's my little shack so far, but I'm going to start building an actual house soon.

If anyone wants to join in the autism, it'd be fun to start a settlement.

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page
wurmians.duckdns.org
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Settlement:Brohalla
poal.me/4967vm
youtube.com/watch?v=W8uyMJQH9pY
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Useful_links_for_beginners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit still goes with 49.9% to make kindling out of fucking log? If fail - it's lost whole.

Ok user im gonna bite, since im a poorfag who wont spend a cent on anything and that shit is free.

Now answer me :

Is it comfy?

Can you make an inn and sell shit while faggots go die in the forest?

What is the comfiest shit you can do while people die in the woods and their corpses get raped by the various monsters that populate such areas?

Is it free? Are you talking about Unlimited?

It's probably the comfiest game I've ever played.

My neighbor runs a bar and Inn.

Most people are high enough skilled to not get raped by bears, and also they have guard protection.

I'm playing free on regular Wurm Online.

The log isn't lost as a whole, at least not any more. The log will only take a small bit of damage. Crafting recipes for things can be long and tedious, but it's rare that you'll ever actually lose materials for failing them.

Is there a faster way to download this crap of am i stuck in this eternal wait forever?

I was just looking and your skills get capped at 20 as a free player. Ive got Wurm unlimited (The standalone game) and can setup a server for Holla Forums. Im pretty sure that it would work with pirated copies as well.

Is there a way to play Wurm Unlimited with pirated copies? I'd be all the fuck over that.

looks like you can. I assume its just a boolean value like in minecraft where you can take off "cheat protection"

can you post a torrent for the pirated wurm fam?

kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html

I'd actually installed this before and this version is pre-configrued for some shmuck's own private server.

idk then, It should be able to join another server. Otherwise just get another version.

I remember joining before but me and some other anons just got lost and died.

Is there a basics guide? I remember the tutorial laying everything out all in one go, which just made me want to skip it.

There's a wiki that answers almost any questions you'd have.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

I'd be down for a Wurm settlement, but why don't we do it on Unlimited? That way we won't have to pay premium. I used to play on the Wyvern server, it's the most populated server and it was pretty good. I have a character with 70 mining on that one, but starting over is fine with me.

If you can get a server working with pirated copies that's probably even better, more people that way.

that's to say nothing of the brutal pilgrimage it took to get from the starting zone to wherever our horrible camp was, and how probably 50% of all of us died on that awful death march, either of starvation or to wolves or whatever

Ill look into getting pirated copies working with my server.

Is anyone able to test with a pirated cpoy?

I remember participating in Fenpenny's death march, we wandered around aimlessly following this guy until we all went over a hill into a patch of thorn bushes and most of us died. This was my first Wurm experience.

Is your server up right now?
I'm just wondering if it'll work for both pirated and legit copies, so I can save myself from redownloading.

Can you actually make underground bunkers and such shit?

up now

Yep, you can dig into the ground and make mines and underground bases.

do you think i can join with the legit game? how do i try?

What's the port?

I think I know what to do to fix it, need a minute

would be 7777

>The server denied your connection attempt for the following reason:
Looks like they just kick me. No big deal, I'll just try a pirated version.

Wait, what is this game? Never heard of it, what can you do in it

pls tell me, sounds like super fun

Neaaaat.

I turned off steam querys so that might be the problem for legit users. If you can please try with a pirated.

A great sandbox game

something like minecraft but with more autism

that doesnt explain much

you people were talking about how you can create inn's and shit

I just want to make a comfy inn where adventurers would come to rest, drink and talk shit and behind the scenes run a whore house

is this possible?

so, i just download wurm unlimited and then join that server? or what do i need to do?

of course it is, however you need to put in a lot of effort and time to build it, then make liquor, then make furniture etc

read a wiki or watch a video, it's a pretty big timesink and it's hard to explain

Is there anyone that has a pirated copy and can try connecting to my server? I need to see if it works.

my download will finish in about an hour, why are you making a new server and not playing wurm unlimited?

Im making a wurm unlimited server. I just need to see how I can get rid of steam integration and run the server on its own.

well looks like the game NEEDS to have steam running and connected to even start. Personally I dont feel like messing around in the code to stop that so any server will require a legit game.

so wurm unlimited is fucking useless? no way to play without level cap?

This is looking interesting.
Someone make a thread with "our" server and a link to the pirated whatever version to connect to it in OP once you guys figure it out.
Never played it so I figure I won't be of much help setting it up.

Wurm unlimited is the one time payed version. Wurm online has a free version that has the level cap.

Unless we have someone that knows java past an intermediate level and can spend the time to make the game not steam dependant we cannot play with pirated copies.

Why don't we play in the server mentioned here

then?

There's also steam works/smart steam emu, but I don't know how to set it up.

Welp, the complexity of the game killed it for me
Not gonna learn a god damn dwarf fortress up in this bitch

because that's wurm unlimited

I would be fine with doing that. The thing with the servers is that the server itself uses steam as a base and goes from there. Idk how to remove the requirement.

Whats wrong with unlimited?

this

but that one is pirated…

You don't want to play on Online, trust me.

I made that post. What the guy is suggesting is that we all just get the version on kat and play on that server. I was just pointing out that the free online version has a skill cap and unlimited does not. We can get around the unlimited purchase with the torrent but we cannot get around the online purchase.

i really have no idea what's going on, can we play or not with the kat one?

we can, its just on some random guys server

oh well at least it's not limited, we can just fuck off to some hidden place and do our thing

I don't think their server is even up anymore. Their site isn't.

I think thats the plan. Looks like the server is active as well

read the readme, they have a different website.
wurmians.duckdns.org

Oh okay, I'm in now.

How complex is it exactly? Cant i just buy a shovel and start digging my neet dungeon?
Do i need to eat, pee and sleep to regain energy too?

eat sleep and fatigue

Is that real time stuff too? Like my character is tired, i go to sleep and have to wait for 8hours~ to do shit again?

You need to drink, but not drinking wont kill you, your stamina will just recover slowly. Water isn't hard to find in most cases, as you can just drink from say the ocean.
You need to eat but once you get to a certain hunger level, you fast and that refills your hunger. Fasting causes your nutrition to go down, while eating high quality food raises it, nutrition has a slight skill gain bonus, nothing too big to worry over.
When you go to sleep, you log out til you log back in, when you're logged out while sleeping you get sleep bonus, which you can freeze or unfreeze, what it does is give you 3x skill bonus while active, you can have up to five hours worth of sleep bonus stored.

You won't die from any of this stuff.

no

Is it pay to win garbage? Does it run in toasters? Sankyuu

No.
Yes, just turn your settings down.

is that one of those "build lots of shit so some antisocial slav fuck can join the server and blow everything up" games? is it DX11 locked?

Any specific kingdom we are on in the pirated server?

Also, this game has fucking incredible music now. They hired some composer to do 3 incredible albums for the game. They're even on Spotify.

Freedom Isles, I'm guessing.

well I started in liberty. Name Aedan.

Press M for a map, red circle is where you start if you pick freedom.

Name's Burzan, I'm exploring aimlessly right now. We'll probably want to build near water, for boat travel.

bump, download will finish in 15 mins, how many of you are playing?

Download at 85% here,
But dunno if I can play tonight.

When you download it, seed that shit niggers

13 UIDs so Id guess 5-8 people

2 so far in game, not sure if more are in the process of joining.
We're headed to the F2 cell on this map:

You spawn in liberty btw

see

Now you know the plight of the jewish people.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Settlement:Brohalla

Also Holla Forums built one of the biggest towers and the biggest bridge on wurm servers back in the day

alright, im installing, is there something i need to know before i start?

Message Aedan or Burzan for joining us.

Is Holla Forums getting back into this?
I always wanted to get into it back in the day, but I was too much of an ADD teenager; now I have refined autism that might let me enjoy this shit.

Is this happening?

Yeah, we've picked out a spot, I'm starting on a mine.

I just logged in but shit if im not sure what to do now. Will i just die to wolves if i go outside the starting camp or such sheit?

It's some random server right? Looking at a possible way to host our own.

Is it on that torrent server?

Yeah, seems to work well enough.

I used to play on Serenity and worked for a village on a stone mine making bricks for a RL week. The guy who own the settlement I live in keeps getting harassed by a premium bandit griefer with basically maxed out stats who'd kick our pleb asses. He fucking dumped an oxcart of soil on the gates so it looks like a hill of shit. Slowly I gain experience and work as the guard with full plate armor (even though with a free account there's a skill cap). I beat the ass of a thief who stole and killed my pig and some of the village's horses. I became friends with a leathersmith from brazil who live nearby outside the village walls. He'd let me get some leather pouches in exchange for tending his farm. Weeks after I stop playing because of school, the bandit came back and nuked the entire village with more dirt.

I then moved to Deliverance and lived inside a cave. It was fucking peaceful and comfy. This and Second Life is autistic paradise.

That sounds… too autistic.
I can't get sucked into a game like this, man.

I'm downloading now.

I might play again, might give me the cords so I can build a tent nearby?

So who's ready to pledge their allegiance to Mayor Gulash again?

Am I supposed to be getting timeout errors?

Good to see my brethren again.

assorted Brohalla screenshots also

What the fuck.

Well, I was going to buy it, but fuck it, I'm pirating it now.

I was a bit of a faggot back then now that I'm looking back.

Seriously, am I doing the kat version wrong?

To anyone who would like to join me on the official servers:

G-13 of Xanadu, south of Vrock Landing. Take a look at the red dot on this map.

There's a clearing of spaces for houses, as well as a mine. I am very close to a city, it's maybe a 2 minute walk away.

Being a free player does not limit you as much as you'd think. You can still partake in the vast majority of the game, as leveling past 20 doesn't really unlock things so much as simply make you do them better.

IGN is Middry. Hope to see some people here.

Can an user with an actual copy of the game upload the normal WurmLauncher.exe?

Since I can't get the pirated version to work, I'll suck it up and play for free.
Looks like a big map, how many people do you have with you?

Just me at the moment. There's ~250 people at peak on the island, but some are already on the way.

go to the support skype thing

Wurm is super slow, but can be fun - Just avoid the horrible combat system if you can. It's retarded.

If you've played Life is Feudal, this game basically inspired LiF to exist - the digging and building and tree-felling mechanics are practically identical.

The only thing with Wurm is the UI is a fucking mess and controling the game takes some getting used to, and oh god the time everything takes. But, you gain stats for just about everything under the sun. You can gain levels in 3 or 4 different stats just by climbing a steep incline, or foraging through grass for any kind of roots or shit you can eat.

Does this cost anything? Also is it dead?

You can play about 70% of the game's content for free, but high-end shit is behind a monthly fee. You can build a house and farm and anything else you'd want without paying.

It has a reasonable playerbase for what it is, about 600-700 total with 100-250 per island.

Will you just get raped by 12 year olds like in shit games such as Rust?

Nah. Most people play in the PvE islands, the PvP islands have fewer players. You can get griefed to an extent, but everyone pretty much knows everyone so you can earn a bad rap.

Coder/Java fag here

There's probably not much you can do about it if it's server authenticated anyway.

Or something like that

Sorry fam

Okay, I'm in the game! I guess I'm off on an adventure while I try to figure out these controls.

thanks what I thought

Biggest thing is knowing how to 'activate' items. Double-click an item in your inventory to make it active, it'll turn green. From there you can right click other objects to use the active item on it.

This is pretty much how you do everything in the game, from woodcutting and mining to crafting.

Is someone else from this thread in the tutorial area?

I'm still seeding.
Couldn't play now but will later, for sure.

can this run on toasters

Depends on the toaster I guess. They've upgraded the graphics a couple of times since 2003 but I think it's largely the same engine so you can probably run it on low settings.
Oh, and it's written in java partially by notch.

im on faggots, started building some chairs and shit

I'd play but I can't get past the fact that to be able to defend yourself you need to either be part of an insanely active community, or run 10 alts each in a small community.

This is in pvp mind you, in pve it doesn't matter what you do or where you do it kind of like messing around back in creative mode for minecraft. However you can't mess with anyone elses property, which is a huge letdown.

Best bet would be to host a wurm unlimited private server and go from there, however everyone would have to be using steam which is generally a dealbreaker.

You Niggers still playing?

Can't you have bases in PVE areas and go raid PVP ones?

I would assume so if you have the travel time, don't get lost and don't get bored on the trip

On the official servers, yeah I think it works like that. I'm not really interested in that though. All pvp or no pvp, none of that safety toggling nonsense. Risk it all and go out with a bang or stay comfy by a crackling fire in the log cabin you built by a stream. Either is good, mixing them is ass.

i think the server we are playing is pvp only

Oh? Well shit nigger that's much better. I pity whoever gets turned into the priest slut but atleast they can act as a scout.

No. Please. Don't drag me back into the game. I don't have time for it right now.

This shit is from June last year, it's all long decayed by now, I haven't played in almost a year. But I do have a pretty decently skilled character, with several 50+ skills. Also, RIP that deed.

Forgot pic.

Sure, but then what? People gets their village wiped out and sit around waiting for the next server reboot?
The way it used to work, IIRC, was that there were limits on the quality of ore etc. on the PVE servers, so you had good reason to go to the PVP servers and try to establish villages etc there, but you could fall back to the PVE servers to build up again.

HOLY SHIT
BROHALLA
THE BROHALLA
THE ORIGINAL ONE

I can't fucking believe it, someone from original Brohalla, in MY Holla Forums.

so, is anyone going to join?

ok what server are you guys in? In the Wurmo Online one or the pirated version of Wurm Unlimited?

I would join on the pirated Unlimited server but I can't bring myself to put up with this game. I'll think about it.

pirated wurm unlimited
IP is 13.92.83.205
port is 3724

wurm was amazing tbh

i also remember how we ended up getting into an alliance with some other guys, then raiding them while they were on a raid and stealing absolutely everything, then pulling everything out the buildings and putting it on a giant dirt pyramid. sat in a ts for 5 minutes while the other dudes bitched like crazy

I downloaded the torrent that was linked but I don't see anywhere to input the IP, it's only letting me connect to the uploader's server

click there, it should let you

also join islands of freedom or some shit like that, and tell me your name so i can PM you when you join

name's Esoteric
how the fuck do I look up and down

left mouse

Wait, are you guys on the pirated version?
We really shouldn't split the already small 8/v/ community.

Ok, time for a poll

poal.me/4967vm

we were 9 last night, in the pirated version, i dont want to pay, also pirated has less grind

yes i cant connect either

what's the problem?
did you try changing ip for 13.92.83.205?

You too? Did you run into any issues while installing? I'm fairly sure some of my system files are fucked up so I had a generic trust verification issue when trying to install the C++ distributable, but I could cancel out of it and continue with Wurm's installation.
I know I can play the game, so I dunno what's up.

Wait, the default server in the KAT pack is the wrong one to connect to?

yes nigger, that's the old one

Oh.
Thanks.

Brohalla was one of the best times I've had with Holla Forums. I will never forget the days I spent in Brotopia, New Broleans, Brohalla and New Brohalla.

I've been playing Wurm Ultimate on the Wyvern server. There's usually something like 50-100 people on the server at any given time so pretty comfy.

They use some mods to speed up skilling up and action times so things also progress a bit faster than on Wurm Online.

c-craig?

Nope, sorry fam im dragunov

So … im in the wurm online server xandu or something, name is nkdragunov, no fucking idea what im doing tho

i was there too m80

Alright niggers I'm gonna get into this, are you guys playing legit or pirate? is the kat link posted here good enough to join you fags?

yes download the one from kat but remember to change ip to this 13.92.83.205 before starting the game, it wont work otherwise

Awesome, I was around to see brohalla get started and lurked the first few threads but the autism required to fully get into this game put me off.

Gonna go ahead to finally try it out.

Not mods. The game master can just set the speeds of everything.

I kind goofed up in the character creation, anyway to start a new one? i just clicked cancel thinking it will take me back to select my gender and what not

Alright niggas, I'm in what do

Yeah, where are we supposed to be headed?

Read

Actually I'll be at spawn that
states out, I'll lead you to our african tribe.

I'm playing the pirated version though

Wait, there is a pirated version for this?
Isn't this game free?

They recently made a version where you can make your own servers.
The real server is free but level capped unless you pay.

well I got the kat version and just changed the IP listed here

also the kat version

Cant help you then.

The pirated version's got more players and everything's faster.

Okay guys, I'll be the leader.
Lets start on Freedom Isles as males. I'll then lead us from there.

Tell me once you guys are loaded in.

We're all already settled, dude. You're not leading shit.

my downloads almost done.

So are more people playing on the pirated server or the official one?

Oh…
I feel like a shit.
Sorry.

Is ANYONE on the official one?

Did you guys settle in F2?

Looks like pirated has way more

My name is Jewishpilgrim

Well I'm heading back to the freedom start, just wondered away

A lot of lost people in spawn.

To all new players

Download: kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html

IP Address: 13.92.83.205

Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.

We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650. You can see it here in the purple square.

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Q: "But how do I-"

Q: "Yeah but-"

Or you could just download the version from their official site.

Wurm Unlimited != Wurm Online

I think the point is that one is lostboy.exe hacked so it can play on pirate servers.

If I bought the game can I still connect to this server?

Mmmaybe? I'm not sure. Worth a shot.

ok, im here. but i have no idea what the fuck to do

why?

I remember seeing this game many, many years ago as a kid but I was using a P4 desktop with no dedicated GPU, so I could never get it to run.

And now Holla Forums starts playing when I'm going to be in strange foreign lands IRL with no regular internet or vidya computer.

Goddammit.

The official site of the private server you dunce

On this day, the new town of Brosmouth has been founded.

You guys are sorely tempting me.

On the Pirated-with-different-IP server?

That's the one. See:

I just died to the crocodile, I had the chainmail armor.
Please keep it safe until I come back.

i fucking died too, i hope my shield is back there

RIP

Those brave men who lost their lives to a brutal crocodile assault will not be forgotten. Your sacrifice will bring us much gulasch.

How are you guys liking the "combat system" :^)

Guys, I'm building a grand road to Brosmouth, give me some good music.

road from where?
also what music do you like?

Starting from the maple crossing,.
Any kind will be good.

good luck user

Only thing worth listening to.

How the fuck is he supposed to get immersed with that kind of music, you anachronistic fucks?

for some reason I can't load up the torrent in utorrent.

how bout this?

?

Nevermind, My proxy was shit. I got it.

Man, Wurm Online…
A lot of good memories, but every time i have tried to go back to a new Holla Forums village or expedition, i always end up feeling empty, it's just not the same.
Also call me a faggot but i preferred the old goofy graphics, might just be nostalgia goggles though.

But i am going to give this another go of course, because i just can't stop chasing that high only wurm online can/could give. Hope to see some names that i recognise.

If anybody would like to help, go to the red area.
Bring a chisel while your at it too. I would also not mind if you bring my chainmail armor and iron axe, but I can always get that later.

As soon as I join I'll be going here:

Hopefully I'll find Brosmouth easy enough.

check the compass, go to 2250 / 650

Well shit i think im at your camp but nobody is here

Everybody left for the pirated server.

fuck

I wanna play but I'm having this problem guys:
>Network connection:
someone else is having this problem?

>Network connection:
I meant Network error*

Make sure you're on the right IP, 13.92.83.205

Did you make sure you're headed for the right IP address?

Thank you guys, it's working now

So when you log off it kicks you out of the team?

Alright Fags, I'm in. On my way over.

Fuck you guys.

Could this be?

The return of brogress?

How do I put this shit in fullscreen? the options menu doesn't exist

its in the launcher, bottom right

Thanks

Hey, I'm in the F2 square and I just ran into Artorias' village.
Do I keep heading west?

Just head to 2261/650. Check coordinates on your compass.

Thank god for autowalking.
I nominate myself for paving a fucking road when I get to this place.

Oh, interesting. It looks like there's already a big village out here. Wonder why there's no road to it.

Name of the music used in this webm?

I'm at 2600/650 slowly making my way over. Foraging on the go.

Remix of this I think
youtube.com/watch?v=W8uyMJQH9pY

Noice, thanks user

You guys know you're about 150m away from some "chaos system" or whatever town?

Aw man, I never played this but games with Holla Forums are always fun.

I can be arsed to download yet but if you guys have regular threads maybe I'll join.

I'll make another thread once this one almost dies with all the info for new recruits.

Did somebody order some fucking lava spiders?
Because i got a shitload of lava spiders, these screenshots do not even show half of what i have just seen.

So does the pirated game have people not from Holla Forums on it?

yeah, not that many near us though.

what's the pop like?

I think around 30 people. We do our own thing though.

Is it possible to construct cellars in Wurm?

I dont want to make large dull mansion but i'd like to continue my eventual shack under it if possibru.

Or how tall towers there's possible to make? And can tower made from stone be delecated as your living quarters?

is it normal that some of the grounds looks pitch black when Im away from it?

nvm fixed it. it was because the game was using intel integrated grphics instead of nvidia gpu

I think it was Foofiekins since everything was taken and I random generated names until something funny came up.

Thats pretty much exactly what we are doing now

1hr eta on the download.

I'm getting Haven and Hearth flashbacks, guys.

OUT HERE IN THE FIELDS

holy shit wurm has animations now?

Aw shit, that's beautiful nigga

Our town shall be safe from pablo

there's so many allready scattered around that i dont know where i should plant it so it's not in the way of anyone's "grand" plans.

How much room should be given for players to expand their homes anyway?

My home is literally a 3x3 thing, but I'll be expanding it upwards.

same.

Urban planning with plots surrounded by road and curbs when?

Not again. When I played with cuck Holla Forums before the exodus last time we moved like 3 times cus the russians are fucking bloodhounds.

Wurm thread?
On my Holla Forums?

Fuck you guys I can't afford to restart in the standalone because I've invested so much in the MMO.

So I've claimed and flattened an area. Now to start building a house.

The server we're on has 4x exp rates and build speeds, so it ain't that bad.

I would've wanted to be on the MMO but there's not much point for a Holla Forums settlement when we can transcend the level cap without paying.

So, are people friends or there is a lot of war?

Game seems like fun. I hope this doesn't turn out like the Project Gorgon threads.

Tar pit found at 2200/530

Comfy as fuck/5 though getting a good spot for your house near the mine'n shit can be hard soon.

Wiki says making nails should be in this menu. Is is outdated?

Use the small anvil from your inventory with the lump, dingus.

How does Wurm compare to Haven & Hearth? I really disliked the curiosity > xp system H&H had going on, and the shitty optimization on the new Hafen thing, even though the hour limitations are gone now I still won't play it.

More like assburger Online

Respect the lump;love the lump.

Lump 2016

So does this server have any stupid rules to be aware of?

Apparently priests can only be priests so no custom religion for us or such shit.

Other than that it seems neat server, 4x xp and such stuff.

Probably standard fare, no griefing other settlements in PvE zones.

Sounds fair enough, I'll find myself a plot a bit later. That newbie healing sure was helpful, I foolishly tried stealing a mountain lion's dinner.

Priests still have the limit where you pretty much can't do anything other than priest things?

I wanted to build a lakeside house in this area. Along the way there were houses that seem abandoned. What used to be nice homes with loads of dead animals and beads in the middle of incomplete structures.

What is this? It's got a line of smoke going all the way up to the skybox.

This seems like a time to run away. Should I walk up to it?

It's too late you're already a skeleton.

Looks like there's an alter in front of her. I wonder if I can read what it says?

rip

Hmmmm.

well I guess you're a skeleton now

Dubs destroy, trips pray

allahu akbar

DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY

oh fug

I want to play too, do you guys have a ts, mumble or something?

Ok, I've got the KAT one installed and I'm on the launcher. What IP are we all on?

Ignore me, read the thread.

But I get this:

Doubly ignore me, got it working. I'm headed to you guys.

New Broleans resident here, nice to see some of you guys are still around ;_;7

When you get there, ask for a team invite so you can get in to the group chat.

Just leaving this here because I am working IRL like a dog for the next few days and can only stand on the sidelines like a cuck while you guys have fun. Anyways, I'd make me feel good if you all didn't end up splintering into multiple servers, also you should play on a server that has a large population already. I'll be hanging around to see if some sequel threads get made, I can also give some good playing advice. I sorta ended up playing Wurm online on and off since the original Bro wave in 2009. I guess that makes me officially autistic.

linking again for faggots that don't read.

No point if we can't play together. Lots of newbies so any tips would be great.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Useful_links_for_beginners

I nominate to build trump tower and have an appartment complex

So we're in F2 on the map, right?

yeah, check for coords as well.

A friend gifted Wurm Unlimited to me a while back on steam so I figured I'd try to connect with that but I don't know if I ended up on the same server as all of you. My map looks nothing like yours. Am I gonna have to yarr harr this shit?

I tried that aswell, you need to use the pirated version

RIP, thanks fam

bump

So what's the WU server everyone is playing right now

The camp is growing pretty quick now. Hop in now if you're on the fence about it because all the good housing plots are getting snagged.

The pirated one

How did you guys name your buildings? Same way you name items?

God damnit, my will to even play is now drained because this pisses me off a lot.

Is there no way to salvage even a bit of the wood used?

just go shoah a forest man

That's certainly an option but the surroundings are becoming spare of wood and even though i've tried to be a good goy and only pick very old ones and get their saplings for replanting there's still gonna be a wood shortage very soon closeby.

It got me to think "what about stone?" which i'd love to do but jeez looks like it'l require mortar for it's walls and that seems to require mortar for it walls which needs sand and if im correct that's only from the beach so i cant make it _too_ far away from it.

You brought this on yourself.
Shit, I haven't even thought about where I'm putting my house yet. I sort of want to live underground, but I also wanna live by the beach. Hrm.

You can make a house out of clay. do it faggot.

You can? shit, might as well try it but what the fuck am i supposed to do with my old house? just demolish it as obviously i need to relocate too.

Keep it and name it the cuck shed.

how do you even name or "finalize" a house? I have walls on every side, roof and that stuff but it wont let me do anything other than just grant permits as to who can get in and who cant.

You can destroy walls and rebuild them with nicer materials.

Ok i'm in, south of vrock

idk if i found the right settlement :3 working on my digging

No you can't build a clay house, if he meant brick house that uses rock bricks and need lv 30 masonry to build 1 tile shed

ISHIGGYDIGGY

where u at?

Has anyone started training taming?

If not here's a tip:

Get a rope, go find a wild pig and lead it home
Make some stew or gulasch, get some reed and use carving knife on reed to make reed pen, these can hold 0.01 unit of weight.

Activate reed pen on stew and it'll load the stew in, use that stew to tame pig repeatedly.

How it works is that wurm pigs eat everything and the requirement for taming doesn't include weight, an average stew dish is around 1.30 kg, making it possible to tame spam 130 times.

Also I'd suggest anyone going priest to make a new character as going priest with your main is almost impossible. Some gods forbid farming, improving, brick making thus the faith penalty will prevent any priest progress made.

Okay, fuck it… this just aint fun.

What happens to my lot, stuff and that shit if i just go and delete my character? Can the other fagits atleast claim whatever is in there or will it just slowly decay away?

svaeria

is the little town im close too?

What is your name?

Sordos

Nigga what did you do?

I'm bored, this is just another autism simulator 24/7 where everyone including me jerks their own little houses and then gets bored of it in a week or 2 leaving behind nothing but an abandoned ghost town and few autists trying to do "grand shit".

Then dont play you nigger

Okay, then fuck off.

SERVER DIED?

what the fuck

DID WE GET BANNED?

I mean, you're right. It's fun while we're fresh and building everything from nothing, though.

also

PANIC

The grand shit stuff goes away once everyone has a house/space of their own.

RIP SERVER

SERVER IS RESTARTING. DO NOT PANIC

I hope we didn't get banned, I poured way too much autism into that house

Mild panic.

RESTARTING?

Come on, guys, why would we all get banned for doing nothing?

Cause NKDraugnov was being a fuckboi

i hope it wasnt my fault

Because we have a reputation? Because mods are a bunch of overreacting faggots?

no bully

Join the skype group for updates, you can be user when you join.

because the pirated version in one ID, so they can ban us all at once and think we're le evil 4chan

wait for the GM to say to join apparently.

I know but its the only thing they have.

how long do you think it'll take?

A life

They are saying "soon"

I'M IN, LADS!

Shit is back up

its back

my updater is not loading ;_;

Just open the WurmLauncher.exe

Hello?

please respond

fuck.

Bump

anyone at spawn? We just got the boat working.

We're all building shit at the town.

I mean for new people.

Im about to start up right now if you wanna give me a ride.

go to the west shore from spawn

What is your name?

Sooty. Coming now.

Started a new charcter. So do I just claim a part of land and start building?

Whats your name? we have a town already and Ill come get you. Are you at spawn?

Yo guys I'm at spawn, can anyone pick me up? I died fighting a horse.

Don't kill horses because you need 10 fighting skills and they're way too useful in many things

Yea, I figured, did anyone have a boat or should I try to walk?

New thread, migrate here

we have a boat, give me a minute

Does anyone know what tool to use to break timber walls? Nothing seems to work