What are some games with a shitload of replay value?

What are some games with a shitload of replay value?

Pic unrelated.

Binding of Isaac

Growlanser Wayfarer of Time is a JRPG with 46 endings.

Monster Hunter.

No, pic VERY related.

Any game with over 500 mods.

Came in here just to say this

OP if you have a 3ds, get MH4U, and if you have a decent computer that can emulate PSP games, get any of the latter games I posted images of. Honestly if you just want one I'd recommend Freedom Unite or Portable 3rd; Freedom Unite being more clunky and more of a classic Monhun game and Portable 3rd being a more modern Monhun with smoother gameplay and the like.

Honestly I'd recommend them both though. Or even better just download all three. Freedom and Freedom Unite are kind of similar and FU has more content so, you could probably just go with that, and if you like it you could get the others. Seriously though they got a shitton of replay value and the gameplay is fun and solid; I'd recommend them to any action game fan, let alone someone who wants a game with a shitton of replay value. I'm nearing on 400 hours in MH4U and I'm still not tired of it.

got ya covered user.

FUG

Thank you brother

You have my attention.

what the fuck is this damn show about anyway?

fanservice

The waifus undressing for random men is fanservice?

The original thief games on the account all the levels are massive and have multiple ways to do things.

Perfect Dark.

Just about any game where Sakurai was at the helm, so Smash Bros, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Kirby's Air Ride. Kirby games in general tend to have a lot of replay value. The freeware game, Iji, has a shit ton of it, as well as Hero Core, which was by the same guy.

Nier.

It has 6 endings.

The old Bioware RPGs. Personal favourite of mine is Jade Empire.

Oh, and if you're really desperate
Shadow the Hedgehog
326 possible paths through the game. And they all have individual titles, which you only unlock in a list by playing through them.

kill all weebs

That webm is a bd extra. There's 6 of these, each with 2 different characters.
The actual anime is some generic harem fanservice shit.

Where does one obtain these BD extras, user?
The character designs and thickness make me diamonds but I couldn't sit through the show

No idea. Just google, you'll probably get some torrents.

Oh, so like most anime shit? Not surprising.

Absolutely degenerate.

Castlevania III

You have to go back

Should roguelite games be considered good replay value?

I don't know, they mostly have a good deal of secrets and more often than not have good gameplay when they aren't aping Binding of Isaac but it can be argued that the thing they lack the most is content, varied levels and whatnot and once you're done with a playthrough there isn't much reason to replay unless there are post endgame unlockables.

Seconded

why is brown girls and boys are sooo perfect

I see nothing but trash.

Who knows?

I'd rather fuck that spider rather than the girl

They're niggers. Stop with this "delicious brown" shit. They're still niggers.

*sniff sniff*
ahhhh…

did they get saudi arabia'd?

Futa and traps are still fucking gay retard

haha

Of course they did, that's why they're allowed to kiss without their kill switch activating. Only in Saudi Arabia has the perfect feminist political system that is Sharia law been implemented.

Sand niggers are not actually niggers, despite the name. For example, Egyptians were camel jockeys more than they were zulu zergs.

the only trash around here is your taste

I'd replay that ass

ass and tiddies

Gonna have to ask you for a source (the game in question) for that one, user.

I know we're just talking about brown girls now, but I wanna recommend some stuff.

Many Acquire games revolve around replayability. Try Way of the Samurai, Akiba's Trip and Gladiator Begins.
The Souls series encourages experimentation with builds, which require replaying the game.
Shooter have tons of replayabilty. I'm talking R-Type, Darius, Gradius, those sorts of shooters. If you're not interested in high scores of 1CCing games, then don't bother though.

Mah nigga.

I would say so. Games like Nuclear Throne, Enter the Gungeon, Pixel Piracy, One Way Heroics and Binding of Issac have tons of replay value. And then you have proper roguelikes, like Stone Soup, Nethack, Dorf Fort Adventure mode and Caves of Qud, which are all about replaying, but that don't have the same checklist addiction that roguelikes have.

Kill yourself, you underaged faggot

I'd jerk off to this but there's one thing bothering me: The women straight-up don't have noses and it's kinda disconcerting

Welcome to modern anime

musumate

He said brown girls and boys.

GSGs in general. Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Victoria, etc. You can pick from dozens (if not hundreds) of countries of which many play entirely differently, every playthrough is different, and if you ever got bored anyway, these games tend to have a very rich modding community

Might not be to everyones taste mainly due to the stuttering framerate and pop in of character models when out on the streets. At least that was the case on Vita, not sure if it was fixed on the PS4 version but from the impression I get from the videos I've seen on youtube I'd say it wasn't.
Other than that it is a pretty fun game though, if you're able to see past some of the technical issues.

Fucking gajin cumskin, you'll never understand the art of what monster hunter brings without speaking the language and understand the lore. I bet you don't even monster hunt properly.

Holla Forums stop trying this is sad now, if you want to stay until you guys get your own board back you'll have to learn to behave.

Fuck off "shit art" autist

And we have reached the point where "autist" has no meaning.

Zone is fucking nothing now.
Everyone surpassed him in no time flat.
He just got in early.

The Japanese are so sexually-repressed. Just like the average user.

Welcome to Anime

We all came here because of the thumbnail and I wasn't disapointed so I guess Mount&Blade+mods, but it's sandboxy so I m not sure that it qualifies as "replaying".

I'll have you know I dislike Holla Forums, mostly because it's just a Trump circlejerk now.

As opposed to before where it was still a circlejerk, just not about Trump?

I don't really watch anime, What's this from, and is it any good?

Isn't it all just Shallow trash?
i've only ever really watched Berzerk and Evangelion

why don't you form your own opinions fag

Okay