==ITT:== Great games ruined by shitty communities

END MY LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&q=transformice fan art&revid=1365068778&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcm4fXn4DNAhVCYiYKHVR7CqwQhyYIHA
google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&q=transformice outfits&revid=1365068778&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcm4fXn4DNAhVCYiYKHVR7CqwQhyYIIg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEMm3FUQog
please
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me the first game that comes to mind is COD. Good fun arcade shooter ruined by its fucked normalfag community then the Devs realized they can jew the community

The MOTHER series, especially Earthbound.

PAYDAY 2.
The community just sat back and LET the devs turn it into a DLCfest. The devs tended to listen to the community, and they kept saying "no, this is fine, this is okay, OVK need to make money too."
They fucking enabled Overkill to become Jewish, it's their fault.

Who knew the horrible things this game could spawn upon the Internet

Can we post games where a shitty community actually had a negative effect on future franchise installments? All I can think of off the top of my head is how people are saying a Super Paper Mario survey is to blame for Sticker Star.

I thought the Nintendo had a bad community.
But Platinum have the worst community and the brand loyalty is too excessive.

But Super Paper Mario was fun, nowhere near as good as the past installments but it was fun and had a good story.

Sticker Star is still a piece of shit.

op said great games non Dragon Warrior romhack memetrash.

I had to suffer through LoK, both watching the show and playing the game.

Both deserve to be tossed in a dryer.

I don't see it.
People don't defend Korra, nor the new TMT, when Platinum makes a shit game, they openly admit it.

Unless you have shit taste and think one of the good games they made is bad, in that case the community is just rejecting you like an immune system would reject a virus.

If instead you want to talk about Kamiya fags, then that's a sub-group and there's much more to be said about them, for sure, aka "i love DMC3, Kamiya is a genius, i wish all DMC games were made by Kamiya since DMC3 is my favorite, i love MGR and Bayo 2 too, Kamiya is amazing for making those games" kind of brainless Kamiyadrone.

Every fucking online game since 2007-2008.

MGR wasn't directed by Kamiya tho.

….yes, that's the entire point of my post.

The only "normalfag" here is you, redditor.

Where? Its not happened on Holla Forums so I want to know where your basis comes from.

Steam community, reddit, halfcan, the usual places of debauchery and sadness

No.
If it's happened on Holla Forums they're straight up trolling you, and if you're asking around in the /vg/ /cgg/ they'll openly tell you Korra and TMT are shit, at worst you'll get people telling you that Korra is half decent because they liked it personally but can admit it's faults as a game no problems.

Not great, more "alright". Dark Souls also falls in this category.

bait defused???

Do you just buy into every meme someone shows you?

That's a rare bait user. Please take mine.

halfchan hates it too, which is good.

This 100%

What were you doing in ANY of those places?

w-what wrong with transformice?

I like hurting myself, thats why.

This is still a thing

You fucking retarded dude?
google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&q=transformice fan art&revid=1365068778&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcm4fXn4DNAhVCYiYKHVR7CqwQhyYIHA
google.com/search?espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&q=transformice outfits&revid=1365068778&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcm4fXn4DNAhVCYiYKHVR7CqwQhyYIIg

Yes because whenever you talk about that game you associate yourself with those retards.

I love how they try to find deep ass meaning in games like these.

So much of a thing there is a cartoon of it

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEMm3FUQog

Looks like Windows 3D Movie Maker

TF2 posted right under the message you responded to. S'matter with you

We're you too young to experience it or something?

Call of Duty, it is so cancerous that FPS games have been changing their games, cause the codetesters were whining that it wasn't like Call of Dooty. please use archive.is/call-of-duty-red-orchestra-2-interview/

i can't name any "communities" that aren't fucking vile

Damn I am such a new fag, here's a vid instead.

this

unless maybe we're talking about multiplayer,
but you would still be kinda a crybaby for it.

Pic related.

More like an alright game, but I can't say I don't agree.

The only valid options here are games who rely heavily on their multiplayer to be good, meaning that shit like Dark Souls or Undertale are n/a since the multiplayer in the former is shit to the point where you should ignore it, and the second one doesn't have multiplayer and is also not a great game.

I would have to say Trouble in Terrorist Town here, it's a really neat game to play with friends and pretty much the only mystery game I've played that isn't dogshit since the players themselves make and solve the mysteries. However when you join random servers, all you get is underage faggots that randomly kill people hoping that they are traitors that scream into the mic.

considering he called it the "sad frog" I'd wager a yes.

I'm having the feeling that when a game becomes too large, it becomes cancer. I can't have fun with this game anymore because of all the competitive fags who take this game way too seriously. Not to mention that half the playerbase doesn't even speak English.

Communities don't ruin shit for me. That being said the devs being SJW's or insanely fucking moronic do. While it has no impact on the game itself, I'm constantly reminded of the fact.

Last time I heard C418's One album I loved it until I checked his twitter account and realized he was Swedish. While I still like the music I'm constantly reminded of how he thought GG was a giant misogynistic movement meant to suppress women's rights.

It's gotten to the point where they're saying the classics are shit. I get people hating the modern games because that's where the autists came from mostly but shitting on the games that had the best designs?

All of them.

holy shit kill yourselves

I only enjoyed that game because I was high on the GOAT soundtrack. If it had shitty hipster chiptunes I probably wouldn't have even finished it. That guy should really just release some music by itself.

You guys really ruined this game.

You're right to some extent. It only takes a few bad grapes to fuck up a thread. I still have naive faith in these fucks though. At the very least we have Applegreen.

I hope it comes out in in the extremely distant year of 2020 when we all have flying automobiles and nano-machines

shut up sheep

Any developing scene, be it on Holla Forums or anywhere else, sooner or later turns into a huge circlejerk who labels everyone who criticizes the game and calls every singly person that says the game isn't perfect "hey nodev, why don't you do better then?" in an act of divine irony.
It's just better if there's no dev scene at all

As far as I've seen from the **severe anons following the game focus on overblowing drama or make complaints that make no sense/are already explained.

Basically the devs don't give a fuck about shit and the fans try to make it out as something it isn't.

Wow I fucked up that spoiler text.
Pardon me I'm pretty drunk.

It's alright mang.
The game gets relatively unscathed when the devs give no shits, but many adhere to the circlejerk and that can ruin games.

ell I'm not trying to take away from valid criticism. God knows the chaos that would ensue if we had the wrong design for Trouser Snake.

but we were supposed to have those last year

user I….