5 Y.O. child changes gender in NYC

731 New Yorkers Changed Gender on Their Birth Certificates in Last 2 Years
Youngest Is 5-Y-O Child

Over 700 people in New York City have changed the gender listed on their birth certificates in the last two years

www.christianpost.com/news/731-new-yorkers-changed-gender-on-birth-certificates-last-2-years-177469/
archive.is/ERYeP

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/ StefanMolyneux_Freedomain_Radio/posts/hdMJuiv1SKn
archive.is/OVjrt
isna.org/faq/frequency
health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/docs/vital_statistics_annual_report_2014.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New York deserved 9/11

Sage

Whoops, you missed the first post.

screencap pls

Those 41 children could made at least 82 children to replace themselves in the future, if their life conditions were positive. You lost 100 potential children just for sex change. And i bet most of them are white because non-white parents usually aren't liberal to this extend.
This is one of the methods to kill off european race.

damn, dubs of satan bringing the heat hot enough to melt steel beams

But Kikes are. And it's called Jew York for a reason. 14% kike 44% white.
That means that around 30% of the "white" population are Jews.
And Jews are way more into this shit than anyone else. Just look at the Wachowski's.

I could understand an intersexed 5yo with ambiguous genitalia getting a gender changed if that genitalia started showing development to one the gender not listed. But if its a fucking tyranny 5yo then someone needs to kill its parents slowly.

We should dox the parents.

Ayy, stef playing with that kike like a cat plays with a mouse.

Thanks Michael Obama.

let's hope at least a few of these are ex-trannies acknowledging their sex despite past surgery.

We lost nothing.

Mentally fucked parents make mentally fucked children.

It is just a more expensive form of sterilization as trannies are infertile.

Good riddance

Fuck everything.

Won't be long until they do sex changes right out of the womb with hormone treatment and lab-grown genitalia of the opposite sex. Will all be prepared for weeks in advance and coverable by insurance. We must begin our crusade soon or this WILL become a reality. I have seen it in the runes my brothers. Kek speaks to me.

remember brothers, we have ALTERED THE COURSE OF THE UNIVERSE and we shall do so again if it is required.

Don't kid yourself.

Can I be assigned to a special division with the purpose of finding and killing faggots when rope day comes?

This fucking cannoli kike has ruined my city. I can't wait till Trump busts Soros and all these other commie pricks. Once we get the chink real estate investors out and get rents where they should be I believe can we can save ourselves. The West Coast is fucking hopeless, though.

This needs to fucking stop now. It's wrong and disgusting. A 5 year old can't make that decision only the fucking piece of shit parent can FORCE it. Any person that isn't retarded can see that no 5 has developed the facilities to have the mental dysfunction that is transgender.

End the rampant child abuse in America now. I'm fucking sick.

genderstrology

Why is "gender" on a birth certificate anyway?

It's a document of your birth, not how you happen to feel at the moment or how you choose to express yourself. Sex would be more appropriate.

wew lad

dont mind the dead whites goy

Because nobody used a bullet to stop the jew doing experiments on two little brothers decades ago.

it's possible these dumb niggers just messed up the cert and it got corrected later. They misspell people's names all the time.

You are incredibly wrong for a lot of reasons. Not every liberal degeneracy is associated with biological capabilities of a brain, so genetically liberal brainwashing cannot be passed over, not to mention children don't always carry all set of genes right from their parents, rather than grandparents.
I've seen a lot of people who rebelled from religious, mentally brainwashed parents and left alone to develop their own understanding of the world. Humans are not depended socially on their parents, user. You can have liberal parents and grew up as natsoc eventually, and parents would further more strength your views against their mentality, just like reverse is happening with liberal children of conservative parents.
Its a matter of fact if you grow up spiritually or materialistically, it changes your dependency on irrelevant things in your life. Materialistic realist would believe his views are shaped by the things he was raised by, spiritual person would raise himself and develop personality by forming his own unique view on life.

except he's really a kike playing both sides
plus.google.com/ StefanMolyneux_Freedomain_Radio/posts/hdMJuiv1SKn

fuck off Ted

You're really posting the shit out of this (multiple threads)

If its real how come we haven't seen it till now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stay mad Stefan

I'm starting to agree with this…

why? You agree in killing cubicle goys, cops, and firemen to help the kikes collect shekels?

But but there's no such thing as a male brain or a female brain! Scientists said so! rubs hands
archive.is/OVjrt
In all fairness, I don't care, let the loophole be exploited until the whole city breaks from their postmodern hysteria. They want to pander to the crazies, outcrazy them.

Some form of physical sexual abnormality is 1 in 100 births.
For instance congenital adrenal hyperplasia (google it) will lead to females being born with male looking external genitalia and is present in 1 in 13,000 births, it is not uncommon for these babies to be miss-gendered at birth.

New York has about 225,000 births a year.

isna.org/faq/frequency
health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/docs/vital_statistics_annual_report_2014.pdf

Two towers weren't enough…

That voice on the other end of the line… you can hear the genetic deficiency

I'm really hoping most of these are jokes, otherwise insults, heckling words like "prettyboy", and fucking Ice Age characters are considered genders by some people. What the fuck do most of these even mean? Are they even needed? Why are "teh gay" and "the gay" different things, and why do they exist alongside just "gay"? Is this a reference to teh Rei? Who the fuck is Dorothy?

Where the fuck did these pics come from?

Since when do birth certificates have a field for "Gender"?

Do these shitlords think Sex == Gender? Quick, someone inform tumblr, we need some super SJWs to save the day

Are you stupid?

No

You are a top class cunt. Posts like this make me ashamed to be a lurker. You are either a shill or just a perfect sociopath. Fuck you.

cabal dubs kike

Fuck my state

NORMIES OUT
OUT

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE–

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGH

I have ultra-libshit parents and I'm a far-right NatSoc and have always been. They disowned me and treated me as black sheep of the family.

Muhammad sacred cow

Suck a dick faggot.