James O'Keefe exposes attorney Mitchell Rubinstein from the New York State United Teachers

Mitchell Rubinstein defended a teacher he names "Mike," who was alleged to have forced students at knife-point to give him oral sex

The teacher was eventually convinced to resign, but was not convicted and therefore could still be at large

New York State United Teachers attorney Mitchell Rubinstein found himself in the hot seat Tuesday after Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe released a shocking 16-minute hidden camera video shot at a union holiday party in Dec. of 2015.

In the video, Rubenstein admits a junior high school teacher he defended decades ago, who forced students at knifepoint to give him oral sex, may still be on the prowl after only being forced to resign.

“I had a client and it was alleged that he, like, invited students up to his house… and he was like giving them blow jobs,” Rubenstein told the undercover journalist.

“[But] he actually admitted to me that he did it [sexually assaulted minors].”

According to the attorney, Mike was never convicted of any crime despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and he even took a lie detector test which he passed.

yout ube.com/watch?v=09-Q1PqRzNI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09-Q1PqRzNI
scholar.google.ca/citations?user=2jpY488AAAAJ&hl=en
researchgate.net/profile/Mitchell_Rubinstein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

LINK
youtube.com/watch?v=09-Q1PqRzNI

(((Rubinstein))) Of course.

Stories like this have been around and documented for a long time. There have been articles in other publications about the "rubber rooms" that teachers accused of heinous shit [and often proven to have done it] go and report for "work" because the mechanisms of the teacher's union keep them from being fired.

Good for O'Keefe that he got video of it, I guess. There's probably a lot of people who wouldn't know otherwise. Doesn't change his typical pattern, though.

at somepoint the shear number must red pill people on the Jews

Still watching the video, here's the bump

Seriously? You guess? YES, damn good he got video of it. Anyone getting video of this shit is good. Spread it around.

Yeah, I guess. O'Keefe is what he is. A guy who gets some video evidence of things long documented and well known, that often times aren't even particularly hidden, and proceeds to spam the conservative circuit with links to his donation page.

You sound like a kike to me.

Lawyers are subhuman filth.

Look, I'm not against O'Keefe. I'm just cognizant of what his business plan is. It's good that it works for him. He'd probably recoil in horror if you ever used the word "kike" around, though.

Well known to regular everyday people that don't follow politics? People that only hear about stuff when it's sensationalized?

Fuck off Rubinstein.

You make sense now.

Well, right. That's why I said
But Holla Forums isn't a place for regular everday people that don't follow politics, is it? Maybe save the sperg out for the Yahoo comment boards.

Did it say that the guy ran for city council but lost? Only one I can find in that time frame would be http:// www.nytimes.com/1997/11/05/nyregion/the-1997-elections-results-the-races-for-city-council.html

Michael Gaffney. However, I can't find out if the guy was a teacher or not.

Yid detected.

O'Keefe is a true American hero.

this video is anti-semitic. delete this.

The eternal Hibernian strikes again!

You're Jewing at this point.

I don't think so. O'Keefe is staunchly pro-Israel and all I'm doing is not washing the guy's balls.

Pedo rapists get the rope. Americans shouldnt send their kids to school to get raped at knife point.

Oy vey, that's anti semitic goy

scholar.google.ca/citations?user=2jpY488AAAAJ&hl=en
researchgate.net/profile/Mitchell_Rubinstein

This shit got slid hard

Bump then

Nigger, the oldest thread on this board is nearly half a year old. You don't know what "sliding" means.

Kill yourself

You guys remember when the pedo defense force was shilling here like crazy 4-5 months ago? I think they're back ITT

Fuck you, I didn't sage did I?

Bump

everytime

Fucking scum. Why are all elites diddlers? I suppose they push faggots and trannies and niggers and muslims in order to get everyone used to fucked up shit being normalized. Their endgame is making pedophilia okay so they can finally do it out in the open.

Last time I respond to you. Fuck you you massive faggot.

I'm bumping, aren't I dumbass?

Jews.

Oh wow you're so right. He has a business plan. I'm gonna forget all about project veritas and go take some male birth control.

it's the ultimate power trip for the insecure.

Well, that's your prerogative.

(checked)

Doing god's work user. Thank you

I don't think so. Notice that Todd Nickerson guy they got to push pedophilia in salon a while back was a dysfunctional, poor nobody. They want pedophilia to stay hated (probably because it makes really good blackmail material), but they intentionally focus public attention on the least relevant pedophiles to keep the anger away from elite rings.

they want to destroy European people's society by normalizing every kind of degeneracy you could ever think of

never fucking fails

Mitchell Rubinstein owns 2 condos as far as I can tell.
175-20 Wexford Terrace Unit 5L Jamaica, NY
110-50 71st Road Unit 1F Forest Hills, NY

Fucking rat knows he is caught. Deserves the rope.

Kill them both.

these fucking scum need to be exposed in the court of law and then fucking hanged for all to see. Pieces of shit.

He forced guys to receive blowjobs. So it's homo rape. Where are the feminazis to defend this injustice?

OY VEYYYYY

Even though you are being paid minimum wage, it is undeserved. Reported.
MODS

When are we gonna genocide the hooknoses? It's been long overdue. Hitler should have truly gassed them all and never allowed them to depart Germany before 1939.