Aliens ARE abducting humans: 'Evidence is compelling' for cosmic kidnaps survey finds

By Brian Fagioli

NEARLY 60 percent of people surveyed said they are convinced aliens are regularly abducting humans for experiments and other research.

Express.co.uk has conducted a poll asking readers if they think "people are abducted by aliens" after a series of shocking claims from alleged victims.

Around 9,300 people have responded to the survey, with a whopping 59 percent (5,487)saying they were "absolutely convinced" they are taking place and the evidence for them is "compelling".

The remaining 41 percent (3,813) said they believed the claims from so called alien abductees were just the stuff of dreams and fantasy.

Express.co.uk carried out the poll alongside a series of reports of claims being made on UFO conspiracy theory websites, where people had sworn to have been abducted, and even that they were the alien-human hybrid children of bizarre experiments involving their parents.

This month we told how a pair of twins claim they were abducted by "bald aliens" repeatedly from the age of five.

They told a sinister story of how they would tell their parents the "bald men are coming" in the run up to another cosmic kidnap.

ravioli ravioli
ayy lmao fagioli

/thread

spoopy
but it belongs on /x/

Maybe this explains why I look like the lanky bastards with defined cheekbones in OP's pic
And why I've had dreams of being abducted that were far more vivid and realistic than any other dreams I've ever had. They took me to their schools and put me in a machine to find the origin of my soul. Sage for /x/ tier shit

It's jews doing the kidnapping for blood rituals.

Hmm.

So the entire sample was either absolutely convinced or regarded the phenomena as “dreams and fantasy”. No middle ground at all.

No source, shit tabloid-tier bullshit. Sage.

Ayy lmao bullshit.

If there are abductions they're being done by humans or Jews.

Why did you post this nonsense here?

They didn't even ask their cat? Fake news.

You're a Somalian?

Kek, I'm an Aryan. I look more like agent 47 than that nigger.

post tat on head

Wow, let's see some of that compelling evidence!

ayy lmao lrn2comparative mythology fgt

Eat a steak, Styx.

BREAKING NEW VIDEO EVIDENCE EMERGES OF ALIENS OH HOLY SHIT HAPPENING CONFIRMED

Still the most accurate weatherman ever.

And the most redpilled

Based.

user, those weren't aliens.

I know considering it was just a dream although the machine made me feel the weirdest sensations that I can't even describe with words and they looked just like humans. They also told me I was going to be a "Soldier Boy". SOULJA

You're not the only one. In my case, they pretended to be doctors. You're a butterfly user - it's not a coincidence we would run across each other here, it was our programming.

Fug, what does that mean? Monarch programming shit?

OP is an extra terrestrial bundle of sticks

Oh fuck, maybe they said "Golden Boy" and not "Soldier Boy". Either way I sure do love me some Hitman games and I look like Agent 47. Also in the biggest city of my province.

Yep. I think there are a lot of us here. This stuff goes deep, there is a secret wonderland of lawless elites orchestrating all this shit. We've all been touched.

I must learn more about this. Are there any reliable places to read up on it?

Research the details of your own life. Look into all associates of your family, especially the ones that are highly placed in various kinds of organization, business, religious, etc. Determine how much has been fabricated, the Lies you have been made to live by. The more you know about your own situation, the better you'll be able to hone in on what's reliable and what's disinfo.

The life you remember isn't a lie, but it was a simulation.

Trips for Kek's blessings.

fuck this gay earth, i for one welcome our new alien overlords ready to kidnap us.

simply epic