President Trump To Honor Andrew Jackson By Laying Wreath At His Grave

President Trump To Honor Andrew Jackson By Laying Wreath At His Grave

archive.is/COSRF
dailycaller.com/2017/03/13/president-trump-to-honor-andrew-jackson-by-laying-wreath-at-his-home/

We waited for Hitler, and it looks like we'll get the next Andrew Jackson which is pretty much just as good. He killed the (((banks))) AND tons of indians. Donald Trump put up a portrait and equestrian statue of Jackson in the Oval Office and clearly looks up to the man. We need another Jackson in the White House.

10/10 Love Jackson

I was calling him this throughout the primaries after they went after his wife, history seems to repeat itself.

I forgot to excerpt some from the article:

Looks like we'll get to keep Jackson on the $20. Most importantly, that means no niggers on our currency.

Jacksons house is pretty nice actually, this must be happening tomorrow.

OL HICKORY REMAINS ON THE TWENTY

GET FUCKED, HARRIET TUBMAN

Andrew Jackson also had amazing real hair, in n era where some still wore wigs. Jackson's probably the last real american president we had.

He can honor Jackson by killing the bank.

Does he get to be spared on the day of the rope?

If he does not go after the entire banking system, severing it at the core, then all he accomplishes is to no avail and the good intentions he may have or propose to have, are pointless. Destroy the FED and create a new American Currency. That is the only way to even begin on the relentless journey of purging the Jews and their secret society's. Ending the reign of the banks is the only way.

Merely sterilized

FUCK BANKS
FUCK INDIANS TO

He better kill the bank in his honor

Idians love killing eachother. Ask what kind he is, there are like a hundred.

"S'mattah witchoo crazy crackahs?! All I'se wannet was tuh get away from Massah an' dat eeeevil cocka his! I din't even WANNA be on dat twenny! Lansakes, you muthuhfuckuhs know how much twenny bucks buy you back den? Twenny bucks'd buy you TWENNY "BUCKS." Oooeee! If'n Ah had twenny strong bucks servicin' me, I'da nevah even TRIEDDA run away. Sheeeeit."

There's no way he isn't doing this to scare his enemies.

FUCK GLOBALISTS
FUCK ILLEGAL ALIENS TOO

Can he caddy?

literally no one likes Cherokees. Sure, you could argue they were one of the more civilized and less barbaric tribes but they constantly tried to brush shoulders with America and would never stop whining. At least when an Apache throws his tomahawk at you it gives you the perfect excuse to vent his ass.

His continuous honor of Andrew Jackson is a signal.

(checked)
And you're right. Nothing matters that doesn't last. He needs to cut the head off the snake. And he will.

Tbh I don't think even he would disagree with that. He's riddled with genetic deformities. Two of his heart valves are merged together, he's a manlet, he's been diagnosed with both asperger's and schizophrenia, and is an incel sans one pity fuck he had years ago.

He's some sort of Nisenan. He's told me that it's not a "real" tribe but an umbrella term for many distinct tribes in the area but due to post colonial interbreeding that distinction is effectively blurred.

We trail of tears 2 electric boogaloo now

SAYONARA NIGGER

10/10 rendition, fam

Andrew Jackson was a badass.

Fuck Indians and shit! Fuckyeah!

Here's hoping, obviously he isn't winning any (((browny points))) over name dropping Jackson, let alone hanging a portrait of him in the oval office, let alone laying a wreath. And if he was trying to appeal to normalfaggots and cuckservatives then Reagen would still be a better choice. The only explanation for Trump's actions is that he intends to kill the banks.

He made a tweet during the election cycle about auditing the fed. Sort of the start. He hasn't said anything so far though, as his 'internet people' we should should whine a little to make sure he actually does it.

BASED

I almost forgot about these faggots deciding to replace jackson with fucking harriet dindu nuffman. I guarantee you that shit will not go through.

He said he would also get the highest place in the United States re-named back to Mount McKinley.

source?

One of his rallies pre-election, user.

Speaking of, reminder

there is a rally tomorrow.

FUCK BANKS
FUCK INDIANS TOO

He also said he would deport all illegals pre-election and we're getting a partial deportation of illegals convicted of crimes.

He said he would overturn illegal executive orders of Obama and we're getting cucking on DACA.

This is true, I went there as a kid with my dad. Mount Vernon is nicer though.

Boring post, T.B.H.

my sides are in tears

Normalfag white American men love Andrew Jackson white women don't know who Jackson was because they're all historically illiterate. And who gives a shit what everybody else thinks.. Not so much because of banks and indians, but more because Jackson was a certified American badass who loved to duel, and that sort of thing.

How will it work without the huge amount of h'wites americans with some injun blood percentage?

This is very unpopular with Alaskans, apparently. Who cares though.

It's a >1 because it's my first post in the thread. I'm not here all the time to catch every thread at its beginning.

I actually did vote for Trump, and Clinton would have been a total disaster, but if you would take his cock out of your ass for a minute you would realize that he's done a 180 on a lot of campaign promises, including prosecuting Clinton.

That's not to say it's Trump's fault. He's probably just been compartmentalized by the deepstate like all the others.

Indians don't need to be genocided tbqh, there are so few of them. Give a few more generations and they'll be pretty much gone anyway. Their culture and population is in sharp decline, they are no threat to white America.

The real problem is illegal mexicans who claim to be indians. They need to go back.

Are those the ones mostly dying of illicit drug use, lad? President Trump will claim to make an effort stopping the flow of drugs into your community: I will tell you to put the needle down and get yourself a life.

Honestly injuns are the only non-whites with a right to bitch.

Let them have their reservations and booze.

I think we can maintain the injun reserves as protectorates of the American Reich. We did take their land, and while I don't feel bad about that, it does mean that saying "you have to go back Running Wolf" doesn't work unless we let them keep a little bit.

What the fuck is wrong with you? There is no place for shitskins in the white American ethnostate. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

I don't like to throw around the term because it's been so overused as to become meaningless, but your mindset is the textbook definition of a "cuck". Tolerating non-whites in our country is the biggest reason we're facing a demographic crisis today.

Indians are already well down the road to genocide. It's already happening without us using a single can of gas.

YES DUBS CHECKED. Andrew was our greatest President, one of the only champions of the poor and working class white man. Him and Davy Crockett are the biggest heroes of the era.

Good, if they would've done that it would've been our duty to deface every 20.

As for the red tribes of the United States, there's really nothing anyone can do for them. They aren't even willing or able to do anything for themselves. The number of pure-blooded or even majority Amerindian people is only a million or two and dwindling fast. A stupid number of people who are "natives" on paper are either 1/64 Navajo-63/64 European white liberals trying to look multicultural, or actual niggers with 1/64 Sioux ancestry because their great grandma's great grandma was a slave that was owned as a concubine by a redskin in the 1700s. Tribes have repeatedly revoked tribal membership from niggers who only claim tribal ancestry to get gibsmedats.

The Amerindian women especially seem to have no hesitation in having kids with White men. The Amerindian men seem more interested in alcohol and heroin than they do in having families or preserving their cultures. Even among those living on the reservations, the numbers who even speak their tribal languages poorly, let alone fluently, is low. Their kids mostly just speak English and emulate nigger rap culture.

Even in the 70s there were a lot more Indians than there are now, and they were of much stronger blood. If they don't want to continue their traditions, nobody else can do it for them.

I live next to a shitty rez in the mountains. Prairie niggers are just like any other shitskin. This is actually worse cause they're literal commie faggots drunks obese non working all of it.

I'd be fine with sterilizations. Their numbers are low and they're contained in small areas anyway.

It would be a waste of time. They're rapidly dying out even without sterilization.

What makes this better, is that the natives recently did a march in DC against the Dakota Access Pipeline. Goddamn Trump, this is just salt on the wound lol.

Even considering that most slaves were fresh off the boat, this niggress is extremely hideous. Would any of you know it was a woman if you weren't told so?

Don't know what else to say but…..

U.S.A!

U.S.A!

U.S.A!

I just keep liking this Trump fella more and more.

There's a reason all races, all over the world, all throughout history, have gravitated towards mates with creamier, whiter skin. It doesn't matter where you go, Iran, China, Mexico, India, aboriginals, the whiter ones are always the 'upper caste' if there is a caste system, or just in greater social standing and economic power if there isn't. The darkies are always uglier, and this is objective fact.

So much all of this. This generation has seen a lot of Amerindian women rejecting what their people have become. Give it 100 years and all reservations will be gone.

Nice.

I'd assume he's approaching it the same way he's approaching his war on ISIS, and war on pedos, say almost nothing publicly so that the jews don't know what to expect, and meanwhile let his men take them down. If Trump made a big focus on banks then that would shift the national focus to a confusing and complicated topic that wont produce visible results for some time, whereas focusing on jobs still helps us an is immediately recognizable to normalfags (and makes media lies all the more obvious).

He didn't place nearly as much emphasis on Jackson during the campaign if that was his plan. It's still true what you said but you're thinking too small.

there's not even any around to be tolerated. they're all fucking dead you goon

…stop. Fucking stop.

Face THE bloodshed.

Wrong.

Read the image at the bottom right of your screen fagtron.

I'm the "goon" for wanting a homogeneous white ethnostate, instead of tolerating a small number of minorities because apparently they're not a big deal? I agree that feather niggers are far from our biggest threat – that you would be the jews – but having just one left in the country puts an innocent white woman at risk for raping.

Meant to quote

HARRIET TUBGIRL

Hey.
Do you lift?

No.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

noice

Can't wait to see the commies throw a shitfit over muh racism muh indigenous peoples

perhaps Donald simple envies the hairdo Jackson sported

Fuck you. I dont care.

Correct the damn grammar already.

can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

Nobody cares about your opinion

No thanks.

Just get rid of the fed already. Nobody cares about virtue signaling.

From the thumbnail in the catalog I thought Trump was holding a katana.

Canada is taking it's first Prime Minister Sir John A McDonald off its 10$ bill and putting a negress on instead, for sitting somewhere she wasnt supposed to.

Face to it, you mong. As in turn to it. Acknowledge it. Accept it. Choose it. It's grammatically correct, just unconventional.

Id like several Jewish reporters to be asked at what point in their life they knew their calling was to be a part of media. These people must be doing it to control society, you dont get so many Jews just randomly becoming all the Media members without some organized push when they are in childhood, or an understanding of how they are controlling society to their races benefit.

Yeah, we have a lot of work to do. But, it gets started with reclaiming territory and setting the example for our Folk.

Typical Tricks Schlomo

Trail of Tears 2: Mexican Boogaloo

I fucking called it

Trump is Andrew "Cry me a river" Jackson reincarnated.

Trumpstein is a Jew

Thread Theme

Cheese party when?

Kek, that's a good on-
CIAnigger_153.jpg

Trump is a civic nationalist who wants to make America great again by creating an an attractive environment for rich/smart people and bringing them here to steal all the innovators from the rest of the world.

It will be the biggest brain drain in human history if Trump gets his way and the whole world will lose out. Sorry, Europe.

Kill yourself shitskin. I don't care how high your IQ is, you are still a pestilence in this country. Maybe study visas, maybe temporary work visas and we cut off your balls if you touch one of our women - but other than that, fuck off, we're full.

I don't' think you get it, it's about make other countries dumber, not just making us smarter.

Trump is probably an ethnonationalist at heart m8.

I don't think you get it.

WE ARE WHITE AND WE WANT TO STAY THAT WAY.

That damn parrot swore so much the slaves thought it was inappropriate, can you imagine a bird so foul mouthed niggers think it's too rude?

Are you serious?

get rid of gibs and require all immigrants to be self sufficient and you would have a defacto white nation.

Not quite true.

Excuse me, but didn't Jackson usher in the modern Democratic party? "Jackson's biographer Robert V. Remini argues that Jacksonian Democracy:

stretches the concept of democracy about as far as it can go and still remain workable….As such it has inspired much of the dynamic and dramatic events of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries in American history—Populism, Progressivism, the New and Fair Deals, and the programs of the New Frontier and Great Society."

Gonna be comfy as hell tomorrow here in Nashville

do you really think jackson intended for this mess to happen, like most white men he had good intentions

Keep kvetching like a filthy powerless cuck in your hovel you stupid faggot.

There is nothing you can, or will ever, be able to do, other than post your kvetching on a website as an user.

You don't even have a name. You're just an anonymous faggot. Basically a fucking nobody, and will be so, always.(HE'LL NEVER BE WHITE. HE'LL ALWAYS BE PAID TEN CENTS A POST.)

He will honor the founder of the Democratic Party, and his enemies are going to condemn this. Brilliant.

Then why come here to shill?

degenerate be gone, go back to Holla Forums where you belong

shut the fuck up stupid celtic shitblood faggot.

begone ye worshipper of satan, your fate is of the eternal fire for your worship of the material and disdain for the eternal spirit

You are 40 IQ points too stupid to use this board.

oh no i'm melting.

ok cuck, thanks for the laughs.

if you keep raging like this you're going to get hemorrhoids. And I don't think a poor fag cuck like you can afford health insurance.

you're the abortion your mother wished she had.

Wait… what? That doesn't even make sense.

if thats how you want to live your life pal

Go inject AIDS into your asshole with a bead-blaster

wtf, I love mods now

trump has made the right move following jackson, too bad we don't have a president with vlad tepes as a role model, those leftists would finally get stuff up their ass like they fight for

While you're in the thread, mods…

Meanwhile the Fed is debating whether or not to violently rape the US any further. Trump is making a big show of Jackson to scare the fedkikes into submission.

He puts out dog whistles of his ethnonationalism all the time.

I'm just glad we moved off of Reagan's dead dick. I never understood what was so great about a president who's last great achievement before the white house was sinking California into irreversible debt.

pretty much this

Really touches the heart, seeing Trump show the best fucking US president some love.

Trump's very Jacksonian as well.

lurk moar

we probably will, they're just a low priority.
incredibly low threat level.
kikes, niggers, mudslimes, and white race traitors will probably go first simply because they're so much more dangerous.

he was for majority rule, sure - at a time when america was white. do you really think he'd be for it in a nation that's 30 or 40% non-white?

I'll be there, you disgusting namefag.

>>>/retard/
No, he ushered in the Democratic Party, a great bastion for populism, a voice for the common man, the party for the WHITE man.

No, it's hard to say who ushered in the modern Democratic Party, the liberal shithole it is now. One might argue Wilson, Roosevelt probably, some might even say Truman, but for sure JFK and LBJ are huge contributors for destroying Jackson's Party.

Maybe you're not very well versed in American history, no harm no foul, but don't you even dare say Jackson's to blame for what the Democratic Party is right now.

he knows

Every single time. I can't believe I spent the first 21 years of my life not noticing this stuff.

#GoldenHickory

Checked. Jackson expanded suffrage to all white males. To argue that he is a historical representation of muh progress is misleading and dishonest.

Even if that's not the case that's what we need to do, Trump is step one, next step is 14/88.

Nice, now we can genocide the mestizo injuns

Only thing he did wrong was split the vote so (((Wilson))) won the presidency

but muh tubbers

Wew lads. Current year + 2 is best current year.

Wanna bet?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD HICKORY

You mean the jackson who was a slave owner and sired children by some of those slaves?

Drumpf is honoring a racist… someone who saw black people as so inferior that they could be kept as slaves.

You mean that Jackson?

You mean that Stumpf?

Ha ha ha. Rosenfeld.

I remember a while ago some injun user in Washington posted about how he's actually going to live long enough to see his people go entirely extinct. He's the only one in his town aside from his parents that is still pureblood, and all the women he knows of his race are mixed and turbosluts. There was literally no way for his people to continue to propagate unsullied, and it effectively dies with him.

He was saying that it's the worst feeling in the world, and he only hoped that whites don't ever have to go through the same shit. It was a horrifying read.

That being said, while they are the one minority that actually has any right to bitch, we still took their shit by right of conquest. We were simply better, that's how the world works. Fuck em, but god damn do I feel for that user.

I feel the same way. I'm not sorry that my ancestors conquered america and wiped out the injuns, but I do empathize with their plight.

I do feel a little bit bad for Indians, but honestly, if you've ever seen them up close they are barely distinguishable from Squatamalans. I grew up in the PNW, near reservations where you can still see mostly undiluted Natives and it's really hard to tell them apart from other Natives that are just south of our border. Romanticizing them is nice, but let's be honest, they were even less successful than their southern cousins and whitewashing the bad aspects of their cultures because we feel bad that a plague fucked up their shit is kinda dumb. Try and tell me that you've never seen people that look nearly exactly like this haunting a Home Depot or cleaning someone's house. They're snowmexicans.

reported

Its a myth that a high majority of north americans have native blood, most americans black and white mixed with their own kind, very few mixed with the native population while everyone else feared them or just stayed in their nearby towns

hell, north americans that claim to have native ancestry often get proven wrong. white americans in particular seem to have this obsession with wanting to have native blood when they dont have it. I've seen it often, my own family shilling it until I did some extremely detailed research into both sides of my family and taking multiple ethnicity tests- i'm mostly celtic, germanic, with hints of finnish/scandinavian, and balkan

Yeah the manner in which natives were treated is pretty fucked up looking back at it.

On the one hand a lot of tribes did it to themselves by picking sides (French Indian War) but the real disgrace is putting a knife in an allies back.

Also, if a lot of Native women get raped by people outside of the reservations but can't press charges as crimes on reservations can only be prosecuted in the res. No extradition essentially.

The existential threat of extinction is pretty much finishing off the last few million when coupled with the drugs and alcoholism.

sage for off-topic and sandwich sacrilege

Beautiful

dubs confirm that someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Put this nig on the $10, get the jew off the money supply. Runaway slaves.

please don't be rere

(((Media))) is going to flip out on this one

I bet Warren is fuming right now.

Oh, man, I wonder what the responses to this tweet will be like.

All true. I recently read that the most common Y DNA haplogroup among Cherokees is R1b.

R1b is the signature haplogroup of the Prot-Indo-Europeans. So most Cherokee men are directly descended from white men.

"even"

Underrated post.

I'm glad this man is our president.

He shilled pretty hard for WWI, too.

Jackson is better for America than Hitler anyway imo. He is so old he is almost like a folk hero now. It's awesome that Trump is trying to emulate an early American leader. Though he definitely doesn't have near the same military qualities as him.

I love that story where he beat a would be assassin nearly to death. They had to pull him off of the guy.

He was one of the more sickly presidents according to wiki, but these problems were caused by fucking musket ball fragments embedded all over his body. Literally riddled with bullets as president.

Goddamn Jackson was a badass.

Bankers sent a man to shoot Jackson dead. The guns jammed and the would-be assassin got his face beat.

Beautiful.

Next up, Teddy Roosevelt.

Total baseless meme.

Teddy had a few faults, but his tust-busting was based. And everyone loved Teddy. The strongman populist seems to be a reoccurring figure in American history. Though, of course, populism is a flawed system (especially in a country as demographically ravaged as modern America, it's dangerous for us to place trust in the general populace; just look at the election results), and I prefer a more traditional, meritocratic and aristocratic nationalist system to any form of government that is subject to popular opinion, it is undeniable that much can be said about the (white American, obviously) American character by studying big personalities like Jackson, Teddy and, presumably, Trump. I just find it fascinating to see the growth of America as a people, though that growth has been severly stunted by the demographic situation of the modern times.

There's also James K. Polk.

Coolidge wasn't a bad ass like Jackson or Teddy, but he was a great president, who enacted immigration policies that actually made the country Whiter.

(checked)
argument over

This, more than anything, confirms to me that Trump is serious about his message. Any other politician, Republican or otherwise, wouldn't touch Jackson with a ten foot pole because "muh Trail of Tears". Yet, here is Trump, dropping respect for our nation's greatest president like it's going out of style.

By the Eternal, I need to learn more about Jackson. The man did so much for this country and was a badass to boot.

I get sad thinking that America could have been as he envisioned. He is a great man and is truly one of the reasons I'm proud to be a burger American. May his wishes live on through Trump and the patriots of this country!

Fuck off like.

Seeing as how america voted and behaved for the past 50 years i think that indeed, you could do with a bit of intelligence for a change.

Democrats used to be pro-small government, state-rights, etc. Republicans and Democrats have basically swapped positions cause of Wilson, FDR and Lyndon Johnson.

You realize injun numbers today are higher than they were before white colonization right?

That actually would have been really fun

Only because he wanted to go over there and fight it personally. With his fists.