RED POWERNODE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentz.eu/be26447ee4553b48575423730536af2a9c89c27c
kat.cr/unreal-tournament-2004-ece-2-0-0-6-gog-t11109093.html
mega:///#!29dmzSLb!On1dXaM4E6wb6spd1OY4OvdNTE9Ijpv5DLfUwg-4ea8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so hows that f2p chink version?

It's alright. Better than 3 at least.

Does anyone remember the day one launch of UT2k3?

Do you remember how small and lower to the ground the camera perspective was?

And then you had the different starting weapon, and i remember seeing enemy models bleed occasionally when they got shot, like this little trail of blood, for some reason it was just such a neat little touch.

And before that, do you remember the public demo, on that cool looking map with the electric floating spheres and spikes everywhere?

Everyone freaking out over how amazing the ragdoll shit was for the time.

I remember being so happy playing that demo on my shitty toaster, it was the first time i felt like i was playing with the good, actual PC community since Quake 3.

It was like being reunited with all my friends that i grew up with.

That was the last time i felt like i was interacting with the good side of the PC community, the side that wanted to have fun and play video games, i never felt that sensation ever again.

There's not a single mustard on Holla Forums i can identify with anymore, they all feel like obnoxious shithead tryhards now.

server when

kys

Why couldn't UT3 just be 2k4 with better graphics? Like you know 2k4 was UT with better graphics?
Will UT4 be 2k4 with better graphics? Or another piece of trash?

THIS
SOMEONE PLS
THEN STICKY IT

UT4 looks like a blend of UT99 and 2004. From what I've played it was pretty great, but I am still waiting for the finished thing. Hopefully there will be people actually playing then.

Because 2007 was when they decided to put their focus on consoles and GoW.
Even the artstyle is so similar that at the time I often confused GoW trailers with UT3.

They got rid of Cliff Bleszinski, hence why the Unreal 4 Engine is actually an improvement. It's not going to be another UT3 it's actually good

new UT is trash, just forget the series ever existed

UT2004 had some pretty major differences than UT99, I wouldn't say it was just UT with better graphics.

I DEMAND A DEDICATED UNREAL THREAD

So am i the only one who plays UT4?

I play it occasionally. Recently I've been getting some major freezing issues. Not only the game locks up, but my whole PC starts to shit the bed until I can somehow manage to end the process

I want to play it more often but none of my friends want to even try it.

Can host a 2004 server if you guys would want to have some fun, what gamemode and shit do we want?

Not as good as 99 or 2K4, but way better than 3

assault maybe?

Definitely Assault

If you guys make this a regular thing with enough players, I will definitely join you guys

Next week

Next week is tomorrow.

Why not Deathball?

Servers up:

Name: Holla Forums
Pass: v

IP: 2.110.59.210

See if you can connect people

GET IN FAGS

Gamemode is assault to start with
we can change if we get tired of it
There are bots allocating space if not enough players are in (Godlike)

Installing now. You queers better be playing.

what version? gimme mega link or smth

Come anons, we will be waiting.

damn that game was good, it played on ANY computer.

geforce 4MX officially unsupported, still maxed out the settings. Just had a little artefact on distant hills

Server host here
Switching to CTF or something, assault got shitty very fast

Name: Holla Forums
Pass: v
IP: 2.110.59.210

torrentz.eu/be26447ee4553b48575423730536af2a9c89c27c
Is this a good torrent? I don't know which version you guys are using.

just find UT2004 from GOG on kat.cr

I've searched unreal tournament, UT2k4, UT2004 and I can't find shit on kat. Found this through torretz but it says it was removed kat.cr/unreal-tournament-2004-ece-2-0-0-6-gog-t11109093.html
I'll just use another tracker, here's the magnet chaps
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4OK2MR4ZPRPV6ZFV3G6KKST2RY2XK2WA&dn=Unreal%20Tournament%202004%20ECE%202.0.0.6&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fpow7.com%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.careland.com.cn%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fannounce.torrentsmd.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.best-torrents.net%3a6969%2fannounce

Damn, doesn't seem to have any seeds. The search continues.

Found a link on Mega mega:///#!29dmzSLb!On1dXaM4E6wb6spd1OY4OvdNTE9Ijpv5DLfUwg-4ea8

Password is:PCGames-Download.NET

Why not download from mega?

mega:///#!29dmzSLb!On1dXaM4E6wb6spd1OY4OvdNTE9Ijpv5DLfUwg-4ea8

Running ctf-instagib on server now

I think it'd be best to leave it for another weekend.