Tfw the prophecy is once again fulfilling itself and in its 3rd year the PS4 is getting a ton of good weebshit just...

It all began with Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3 and its happening again, do you feel it Zach? the cosmos?

I want to fuck that thing

That effect gets lesser and lesser with each gen
Started out meh, ended up overtaking everything else that came before it.

Started out meh, ended up overtaking everything else that came before it but with a way slower start.
inb4 defending the lacking lineup it had before 2001

Started out shit ended up good but it took a couple years before it got more than a handful of good eclusives

Started up with nothing and just barely got interesting after almost three years

also the PS4 will always have the mark of shit, going down in the history books as the first Sony console to require a monthly fee to play online.

not for lewd

Name one

The PS2 got worse as it went on.

where can I find more of that luscious little sweet bun?

Ace combat, Devil May Cry, Soul Reaver 2 and I bet I'm missing quite a lot.
Nigger the PS2 started great and went great, second best console or arguably best. SNES a best

I would tell you but now I know you want it for lewd.

So no.

pls

almost naked girls fighting.

sign right here.

>>>/a/480265

Ton of shit weebshit maybe. I have yet to see anything actually good.

That's barely worth mentioning in history m8.
Xbox started the entire fad, and it only got worse because idiots took Micro$oft's cock up their ass and said there was nothing wrong with it and that things wouldn't get worse.

We witnessed the same shit with horse armor, now full priced games like WoW and OW have cash shops on them and the fanboys are making the same mistake again of defending this bullshit.

The earliest game you named here is from late 2001, PS2 released in mid 2000, That'sa bit over a year on the 5 or so good launch titles.

Doesn't help for me that EU had a worse launch lineup overall despite happening after both japan and US

Have you seen how she acts? She wants to fuck anyone she sees.

Also tiny persons are for lewd if they want to be.

Do you have an actual example?

You're embarrassing yourself.

You know what i enjoy the most?

When we discuss an interesting game and there's always that one mustard coming in and saying:

And either acting like they don't care, or whining about it.

But they care.

They do.

You can smell the fucking grapes everywhere they go.

There's nothing on this shithole of a board that makes me more happy than seeing a pcuck frustrated, it literally makes my day.

Most of that stuff is also coming out for the Vita, though. If you own one of those there's no reason to buy a BloodborneStation.

same tbh, they're so sensitive.

Inchling games when?

(You)

Sony is a cult.

The fuck are you talking about nigga? They're fictional people of a fictional race. I'm saying inchlings are for loving, not raping.

am i missing something here? what are you people getting hyped about?

Better than it being a doorstop, vita means life support user.

In the West, maybe. It's still popular in Japan.

and without monhu this time too

We've been down this with NOGAEMS before. It took mustards a long time to stop being salt last time as well, but eventually the healing can begin.

This.
There's literally no reason to buy a nogaems4 if you own a Vita and a gaymen PC. Unless you're a raging Fromdrone willing to buy a $400 paperweight just to play Bloodborne, I guess.

Pathetic sonnyger thread

It had Ridge Racer V and two games by FromSoft at launch as well as Tekken and DoA2.id say you are wrong

Define good website for ps3
I can only think of Dragon's Crown right now, I'm not really an expert and I would like to redeem myself

Weebshit

I haven't played the Ateliers yet, I think they might be what qualifies as "good weebshit." There were a bunch of Ateliers on the PS3 right? Mine broke.

Wasn't someone compiling a list of games worth to play per console?
I need one of those lists right now

only console worth bying is 3DS and maybe the WiiU for the 3 good games.
Ps4 has only bloodborne.

The difference is that by now everyone rightfully expects the PS4's weebshit to end up on stead after a few months. Those games are no reason to buy a PS4 at all.

*steam, wew.