TFW Shillary and moloch were BTFO with help from ancient aryans

observer.com/2017/03/princess-of-ukok-siberian-mummy-curse-hillary-clinton/

archive.is/Y9Fab

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C8bUS
web.archive.org/web/20170315044743/http://observer.com/2017/03/princess-of-ukok-siberian-mummy-curse-hillary-clinton/
8ch.net/polarchive/res/376.html
nytimes.com/2017/03/20/business/david-rockefeller-dead-chase-manhattan-banker.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone post the full article? Archive doesn't show the rest of the article and the actual link demands I take off adblock for shills.

i archived it

(checked)
Please refrain from posting such spooky images.

never mind archive won't fucking work, damn observer shills

Her spirit must have chosen to stay after she passed away. She is around for more than 2000 years so it make sense that she mastered her powers and is powerful enough to affect so many people but wouldn't she just get bored though? I am curious.

Post a screencap of article you fags

coincidence?

Are those dubs a coincidence?

no

I like where this is headed. Respect the dead.

(checked)

(checked again)

Wew interesting story. More interesting is that she is "keeper of peace, who stood guard, preventing evil from penetrating our world".

What do you know about "spirits" staying here after they die? Where can I get some redpills on that stuff.

Guys…?

What I'm spooky scared rn

IDK maybe she knew shit was fucked and wanted to secure the existence of her people and a future for white children.

is it just me… or does that skellington look smug?

Yes that skellington looks smug af

Do you have any good reading on spirits and the afterlife?

Thats spooky and awesome

Into the trash it goes.

No, sorry fam.

Do you think our shitposting makes her grow stronger?

Finally, somebody had to say it.

in terms of modernity i agree, however 2000 years ago almost all barbarian ( non roman,non greek) people had them, celtic and germanic tribes loved blue ones for whatever reason

Typical anglokike smh

I think we've covered how everything has already happened, is happening and will yet happen, I would say yes.

Kekukok is the final form of chaos terror. Like Ragnarok but with more smug anime girls and comfy music.

also the scythian pictured is the male found in the same area, not the female mummy mentioned

facial reconstruction of both of them

checked

They are both very attractive, maybe the ancient Aryans theory is right after all

Anti-Anglo!

Oh look, it's the Buggery Defense Force!

IIRC I read somewhere that in ancient times, Scythian women were favoured as concubines and fucbois because they were much more attractive than romans. The nomadic Scythian thus made it easier for slave traders to fuck their shit up.

but guys weed is just for degenerates and only niggers have ever used it and we have no history of using it like alcohol

Come on faggot, you're not even getting paid for this.

What have the dubs said?

And that's why we called you barbarians.

was I saying 420 weed lmao culture was good? There are lots of people on here that don't believe that European people used cannabis at all.

It doesn't matter what you call us, what matters is our plans. You still use "God" instead of "Deus", was it a coincidence primarily Germanic territories … protested.

WE WALKERS IN THE WASTE NOW

I HOPE YOU ENJOY BEING LITERAL SAL GENERATING UNDEAD WHO CURSE NORMIES TO TURN INTO LITERAL SALT ZOMBIES AS YOU TURN EVERYTHING INTO FINE SAND BEACHES AND DESERTS WITH INFINITE POCKET SAND GENERATION

PTAH IS WOJAK, KNOWING THE FEELS OF THE COSMOS MEME CONVERGENCE NOW

So does the mummification process turn the hair blonde? The reconstruction they did seems to have brown hair while the mummy itself has blonde.

Reconstructions are notoriously PC.

Yeah I've even seen some where they even gave European reconstruction nigger noses because why not

thats a different one, one with hair is the male

this is the female with reconstruction, which is still incorrect, hair found in chamber was blonde

tattoos are completely justifiable if they have artistic merit

Why does her face looks so fucking weird?

She was Aryan. The Princess sensed Hillary being an anti-white, and cursed her.

Piss off kikes.

dubs confirm

Thank god she got Chelsea too

KANGS and whatnot.

praise kek, praise kok

Thanks, spooky mummy. I hope your spirit can rest easy.
If you cannot rest, I wish you would continue to look out for us how you can.

you have been visited by the smug scythian mummy of NWO misfortune,good luck and nationalist political victories will come to you but only if you post

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

Hair turns blonde after a couple of years of mummification. It happens to all mummies, even the old ass Aztec mummies. Doesn't mean that they had brown or black hair, nor does it mean they had blond hair either.

There's power in these numbers.

true though greek accounts of these people say, hair like fire, and light eyes

sauce

archive.is/C8bUS

I always knew skeletons would be on our side. Even if you are a nigger at least in death your bones are white.

KEKROMANCERS ARISE

Literally ancient Aryans.

MFW Ancient Aryans start BTFO of (((politicians))) despite being 2500 years dead.

too bad soros won't visit ukok

Thanks, spooky mummy

HE WAS RIGHT

Who /Aryan/ here?

Daily reminder that archeology is not a real science. The study of history is called historiography, and has been practiced for 2500 years.

To dig up tombs and taking their riches is called graverobbing. You'd think it serves the purpose of adding money to some jew's coffers, but that isn't even its main goal. The real purpose of normalized graverobbing is to dehumanize pre-enlightment humans, to the point that even a great king can be turned into an accessory. They came for the great kings of egypt first, but eventually will make their way to christians and all things western until your very loved ones' bodies are considered a commodity to sell tickets.

a funky herb that tweeked your thinking if you smoked some of it, used ritually and with respect.
bred to hell and back to the point where one joint will put you on your ass unless you smoke three bowls a ay in which case you are a worthless faggot.

there is absolutely no comparison between back then weed and now weed. dont even bother bringing it up

(checked)
It's certainly possible to study the sites and burial practices without seemingly going through the trouble of deliberately angering spirits/the locals. Were these archeologists more genuine in their interest, they would be more than capable of bringing their laboratory tools into the tomb and of performing religious rites. The latter would do a lot to inspire public interest in the past, it would serve as a thought provoking intellectual exercise by providing an opportunity to reconstruct millennia lost rituals, and it would cover one's ass in the event of avenging spirits being a legitimate threat.

can confirm, I remember in my bluepilled days in anthro101, we discussed how it was wrong to dig up ancient indjun remains for study, because native americans didnt approve. I said that I agreed with them, and thought the same about iron age celtic bodies and grave-finds.
my professor gave me a stare like I was some kinda psychopath and everyone in class told me that would be a waste

thanks, spooky mummy

I'm glad this is being talked about. It's something that lends credence to the idea that our ancestors are watching out for us. Christians like to interpret it as angels, and that's ok; it's one of the non kiked parts.
If that is a part of how our afterlife works, well, being a spooky ghost watching over my descendants might not be a bad way to spend it.
Thanks as well to you, Hitler.
>captcha: gtknfi gas the kikes now feel inspired, or get knife
Either way a good omen

Could these be the denizens of the mythic aryan city of Shambhala? Himmler sent several expeditions after this place where it was either the origin of the Eastern aryans (poles, Russians, slavs in general and ancestors of nords and germans) or the capital of their mighty empire. The last expedition of Himmler's group, the anhenerbe, was set in India to study that ancient tales of a kingdom on the mountains past the Himalayan, exactly where the altai mountains are located. Coincidence? The dubs in this thread lead me into believing it's not.

Are we the Scourge?
Is Trump the Lich King?

Looks better to the right

Why are the windmills facing to the left? stop it.

Forever grateful, forever dead.

Maybe because that's how the Saka used to draw them.

Encyclopedia of Mystics, Saints & Sages - Judika Illes

Are we all Mongolian?

stop it

this tie in with arkaim swastika city…. what does it mean, they say it could be 5 thousand years older than these aryans

dude is more photogenic tho, look at that smug grin

apologizes for shitty hand, i cant mspaint

Well, there are the western aryans(just about every European except slavs have them as ancestors) that are believed to have originated from Atlantis, a marvelous city past the straits of Gibraltar. Modern science believes that the Celtic people, who inhabited the Iberian peninsula, Italy, France, South Germany and the British isles, originated on the region of Galicia, in North Portugal and northwestern Spain . There are some places that fit the description of Atlantis in the area, but we don't know for sure if it in fact was there.

woops gave mummy a mutant hand. fixed digits

R1b=bronze age aryans
R1a=iron age aryans

tbh i think all europeans came from the general area of what is now north eastern iran to the western Caucasus mountains, just some went into europe later than others.

i really wish we had a alphabet of both old slavonic and scythian because i belive they were probably really close if not the same. slavonic probably has a little more germanic and latin influence

THE OLD GODS ARE FUCKING PISSED
IN THE AGE OF MEMETICS
JUST THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND

Should send the kangz over there to get cursed by it.

Germanic people really are a hybrid of R1a and R1b

Mongols came about 1000 years later, as all mongoloids came from S.E Asia, the people that live near ukok now excluding the russians have no connection to these mummies, excluding that they are probably right about spirits being angry

How do we know Kek doesn't have 6 fingers?

So let me get this straight?
We are currently being monitored, well leaving aside jews and feds, by:
And those spirits are on this thread now, right?
If so wow, just wow.

dubs confirm

Well, I used the term "aryan" to appeal to the ancient aryan meme, but it's possible that our ancestors didn't even speak indo-aryan languages yet, we don't know for sure.

But yeah, the "western aryans" I mention are basically the r1b people, and the eastern being r1a. The ultimate factor that binds us (except for the genetic similarity, although some Africans and even Indians are closer to the r1b Europeans than the r1a) was the environment that we evolved in during the last ice age, which is Europe.

If all Europeans came from the same region, then why is there almost none genetic influence of the r1b people on eastern Europe? Sure, there is in the Caucasus, but that's most likely due to Greek influence. Scientists belive that the r1a people were stuck in an area of Ukraine during the last ice age, close to an important river there that I can remember the name, which is rather close to the Caucasus.

They would flip their shit very fast by the sheer memetic emanation coming from such vessel given it's from the Age of the Gods.

It's already ingrained in our very cores at this point, the less pozzed the hardest it would hit. It would be a scale 5 at the very least.

there is some R1a in west europe as well as some R1b in east. any shitskins with the same genes probably are ancestors of Macedon, Egyptian or in the case of India Scythian invasions

do they know about meme magic ?

I hate tattoos generally, the mummies look pretty good though. Those don't look like much of anything, except the first two look like they have reclining human torsos.

You need to read your shill handbook a little closer.

or
Well that settles it, Russian hackers were behind her loss after all!

just ones that are 2500 years old…. kek

Thanks, spooky mummy

Eh, these graphs aren't entirely correct because they often take only one region in consideration, specially on relatively small countries. In Britain for example, there is awfully little r1a and i2 DNA that was inherited from the vikings, what leads me into thinking that these samples are from Wales or Cornwall. Portugal is another great example, since that data is from Lisbon, which not only suffered more from the moorish invasions, as was the capital of the first global empire, and the first modern multicultural city in Europe. North Portugal, north of the Douro River specifically, has around 83% r1b DNA and around 10-15% r1a/i2 influence from the goths and suevians who settled there,having little moorish blood due to the short occupation they had there (around a decade).

Well, each country having small amounts of the opposite mtdna group can be explained by the germanic invasions and Greek expansions, what is consistent withe the rest of the minor genetic influence, considering germans had considerable i2 DNA and that the Greek also had some j2(I think?) admission.

The problem about the ancestors can be easily explained by the ice age, where 2 specific r1b strains, or tribes you could say (r1a1b1 and r1a1b2) got stuck in Europe during the ice age, while the others went to India and Africa. The fact that the Indian and African strains of r1b are only found on the respective geographic locations corroborates with this. However there is only one strain of r1a mtdna existing,as far as I'm aware.

agree, surviving the ice age probably made aryans what they were though

For you, big guy!

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy!

T-t-thanks spooky mummy

Hmm

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY

Someone should smuggle a laptop in so she can shitpost with us

WHOA, that ID :^)

facial features slowly change over the years, part of evolution. thats why some of those old paintings of people look weird by our standards, so i mean, 3000 year old mummy is gonna have some deviations.

also degeneration of muscle tissue and skeleton has to be taken into account

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

checked
It doesn't take many generations for to become extremely pronounced and shown even on the skeletal structure.
Look at things like the Hapsburg chin and other traits that develop strongly in small genetic circles.

I was talking with an acquaintance last night. The bible is 6,000 years old. The human species is 200,000 years old. The god of the jews is a puny self-destructive upstart. There are old gods, powers and forces beyond the comprehension of these small minded torturers, rapists and cannibals. These powers are a mass of blood and steel moving like a freight train towards the evil in this world. They are as natural and as unstoppable as a glacier, avalanche or volcano. They have seen what the jews and their servants have done, and they are angry.

It is.

Holy fuck this forced semite look in the reconstruction lmao.

Thanks, spooky mummy

yeah it looks pretty (((forced)))

it's from germany or switzerland i think

look at all these kikes in that movie
Cary Elwes …
Westley
(((((Mandy Patinkin))))) …
Inigo Montoya
Chris Sarandon …
Prince Humperdinck
(((((Christopher Guest))))) …
Count Rugen
(((((Wallace Shawn))))) …
Vizzini
André the Giant …
Fezzik (as Andre the Giant)
(((((Fred Savage))))) …
The Grandson
Robin Wright …
The Princess Bride
(((((Peter Falk))))) …
The Grandfather
Peter Cook …
The Impressive Clergyman
Mel Smith …
The Albino
(((((Carol Kane))))) …
Valerie
(((((Billy Crystal))))) …
Miracle Max

I've never sat through the whole thing to be honest. Robin Wright is always a complete cunt, I was wondering if that meant she really was or was a good actress. She was married to the jew Sean Penn multiple times and was engaged with the ~15years younger jew Ben Foster (that one surprised me actually)

Thanks, spooky mummy

Holy shit this is real, I always thought of it as a wholesome movie but I guess it's a parody of wholesome action movies. Can't believe Montoya's character was a jew I always liked him because he behaves so honorably. At least Andre the Giant wasn't a jew…

I wish we knew more, maybe Atlantis is real too and we all came from space lol. Wonder how we spread so far so long ago.

nothing hollywood since the 50's is completely (((influence))) free

Thanks, spooky mummy

It's like the awakening from Shadowrun except white people are restoring their magic, not prairie niggers.

Thanks, spooky mummy

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Yawn. Zz…

I doubt it, user.

For the love of fuck please rebury her so we can end this madness

but fam we need more libshit politicians to visit here, as well as globalist bankers

her, fucking tablet

proper spoopy thread music

Thanks, spooky mummy

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

ikr? who could live with an un-kosher body?

Jesus fucking Christ on a crossed kike framing apparatus

Last night I had a dream about her. Her skellington was laying on the ground and her spirit was standing up above it. Her ghost looked like a living person and was glowing.

What does this mean?

perhaps it means the aryan spirit is awakening after years of sleep , at first it wakes up muddled at confused to the world it thought was it's own and safe. then turns to anger knowing it's people are refusing to accept the possibility of strangers wanting them gone or enslaved.

no dream reader but just a guess

Thanks, spooky mummy

Please make DOTR happen soon.

Thanks, spooky mummy

\the 7's of kek

Nice Tat

I'll allow it

PRAISE HIM

PRAISE

Interesting.

Braise

thanks, spooky mummy

What kind of shit is this?
So the mummy is in this thread for real?

KEK

Thanks, spooky mummy

yep, the aryan of ukok (kekland) seems to dislike libshits and shills, causing them strife and failure in events such as elections

Thanks, spooky mummy

Now this is a new level of esoterism.

Thanks, spooky mummy

the only kinds of people i've met who have a visceral dislike for tattoos are jews and puerto ricans. which are you?

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

PRAISE KEK

Thanks, spooky mummy

TFW you have the biblical God, a ancient Egyptian Frog God, ancient aryan mummies, etc on your side

Moloch can't win, am i right folks, it's just sad

Thanks, spooky mummy

If you're a scythian feel free to get one and not get called a degenerate

Thanks, spooky mummy.

I love this timeline

my family has been in east europe as far as documents go back, bretty much guaranteed a decedent of Scythians, don't really want to waste the cash on tattoos, instead want to spend it on building a nice aryan family

Dubs of truth.

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy.
I hope you may be returned to your proper home as soon as possible.

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY

Separated at birth?

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY!

I was going to compare pict tattoos and scythian, I saw this earlier and thought it was a poor attempt at a wojack

So it literally was the Russians that hacked the election all along and had two magic deities fighting to slay the hillbeast. Kek and Kok.

Thanks, spooky mummy

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

WHAT IN THE WILD WILD WORLD OF SPORTS IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

Thanks, spooky mummy

you can click the "view more" here

web.archive.org/web/20170315044743/http://observer.com/2017/03/princess-of-ukok-siberian-mummy-curse-hillary-clinton/

I didn't even read the OP or thread but I saw a mummy and I saw people thanking it so
THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

People used to use heroin and opiates too. Better get your pipe ready, Jamal.

AZTEC MUMMIES HAVE BLACK HAIR. HAIR COLOR DOES NOT CHANGE AFTER DEATH. FUCK OFF MUH KAAAAANGS NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

The black haired reconstruction with the Jew nose is shit.

Man.

I never liked the idea of being Undead. Lichdom is cool and all, I guess, but it's not for me in most ways.

If you allow Psionics in your game, though, we'd have something to talk about.

More black haired Aztec mummmies.

Some nigger mummies did have rituals where they dye or bleach the hair with acid or henna. But it doesn't happen due to age, and Egyptian mummies have CLEAR European bone structure and DNA.

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks spooky mummy

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY

Thanks, spooky mummy!
Deliver us Wilders and Le Pen please

Hes here.

She definitely stopped evil.

Thanks spooky mummy, one day we'll steal back your body and rebury it.

Thanks, spooky mummy
PRAISE KEK

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks spooky mummy!

Thanks, spooky mummy
THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY
THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY!

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

Guys. I don't want to spoil your fun, but Scythians are known from lots of sources as first people with who jews, after spreading around the world, heavily racemixed and created Khazaria. Modern jews have a lot of features of ancient scythians.

Its just Scythian controlled Sarmatia eventually became jewish, and its provable from geography and archaeological standpoints.

what is dna

But it is also a DNA issue, user. Here's random jew outing himself as Scythian Ashkenazi.

nice source, brah

Cursed!

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy.

Help your Russian descendants.

Scythians aren't jews themselves. The jews absorbed scythians after they lost israel.

nope the only remaining relatives of them are Slavs,Galatians, some Nordic tribes, and very distantly Iranians

just as a nog can say he was a kang, so can a jew

also they don't speak the same language. scythians spoke a indo euro language while Khazars spoke a Turkic one

also forgetting

And then their lands were massively drowned in blood in forced baptizing by catholic church. Not much of a victory achieved honestly.

Thanks, spooky mummy

not catholic, unless you are talking about sarmatians, another branch of scythians (modern Poles)

Ukraine,Russia and Belarus are mostly orthodox and they kinda accepted it peacefully. and their Gods were just Christianized into saints

the clothing of both slavs and scythians as well as traditions seem the same

Thanks, spooky mummy
Just to be sure.
Since meme magic I sure am able to suspend my disbelief about aryan mummies cursing Hillary and wrecking havoc, when they are angered.
Also, I reaaaally need this luck for my country.

slavs are just scythian-sarmatians that settled down and stopped being nomadic

this is modern recreated scythians

and this is modern recreated slavs

bretty sure they are the same people

Thanks, spooky mummy!

WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHIET

If we become extinct then do that mean we will come back when the ice age come? Earth went many Ice Ages so there might have white humanoids long before the humanity exist.

honestly whites and east asians are the only ones genetically equipped to survive a ice age, no one else probably would, makes me wonder how they survived the first one

Thanks, spooky mummy

fixed

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY!

That's a interesting question. They were very primitive back then.

hmmm

Amerindians are just ice gooks, beans are that mongerlized with whites+negros so that explains them.

arabs, were a bunch of diffrent people at one point with probably about 2/3rds of them being white (persians,assyrians etc) then pisslam came and raped them brown. people from the Arabian peninsula are probably responsible for this. it was still probably livable there for them during the ice age.

what i don't understand is Africans, Dravidian and Australoids came from unless their environments stayed 15'c +, because these people are in no way resourceful enough to survive a ice age

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

JEWISH FEATURES OF DARK HAIR AND HOOK NOSES COME FROM THEIR SEMITIC HERITAGE, NOT SCYTHIAN

Nice try though, turbo faggot nigger shill.

by the time the turkic khazars arrived in east europe, scythians had been slavic for about 300 years,

slavs and mongoloid jews never mixed and fought each other a good bit

did someone really sneak a shitposting laptop into the exhibit or something. the repeating digits in this thread are unreal

Thanks spooky mummy.

Maybe they were close to the volcano. I am kiddin'. I have no idea how they managed to survive that brutal weather.

The only explanation i can give that they did not existed during ice age, and they are relatively young races.

hmmm that would explain this. maybe they literally were just monkeys that stopped being monkeys

Or maybe retarded humans who stopped being humans.

could be a little of both

Abo got devolved from other ancient race so I can believe that.

I remember reading on Holla Forums that Australian aboriginals practiced incest in heavy amounts and sexual degeneracies between family members, its "part of their ancient culture" to fuck their own children.
You know the offspring of incest gives birth to ugly degraded people. But what if incest is practiced in every single family of a tribe, and all inbreds inbreed with each other? That's one way of getting niggers, and then living in tropical places with high temperature so it darkens the skin.

Few thousand years after some jew for the sake of cursed inbreds breeding with less degenerate races makes propaganda that they are actually beautiful, that the only difference is "color of the skin" and we don't understand the beauty of their unique culture, when in reality its their degenerate culture which ultimately brought their race to being this fucking ugly and stupid like animals.

I certainly never downplay the importance of culture. It is the overruling ethos of an organism and if you want a healthy organism then it requires a healthy culture. When a culture becomes like theirs, or increasingly pornographic for example, regardless if something is "fiction" or "nonfiction," it all has a tangible effect on a person and influences him in some way, either for better or for worse. I find a lot of degeneration begins in mistreatment of one's sexual life (or lack thereof), either abused sexually or the product of incest or the sexually frustrated chronic masturbator who hates girls, all these people grow to be malformed in some way, and if you had a world where malformed people bred, you would just get more of that unless their lineage broke away.

i wonder, if we could speak to these ancient aryans today, how upset would they be with the current world.

just like with blacks, turks etc, taking credit for someone else achievements.

we wuz kangs is really funny when you look at mummies from egypt

tell me does this man have the hair and skull shape of blacks?

of course not

Slopey-back mandible, long midface, looks like your average pale near easterner

It's actually been proven Ramses II was a natural ginger and also fair-skinned. People thought it was dyes until they recently checked with a microscope and it turned out to be the root of his hair.

Fuck no. This is turkic propaganda. "all are turks except africans"

This is too theoritical, since Atlantis is only mentioned from Greeks and Egyptians. Also, if we take in effect the story of Atlantis, Atlantis was probably consisted of Greek population and there were other populations in the rest of Europe already, Greeks are mentioned living in hellenic areas, such as Athens. So the argument of everybody in Europe being a descendant of Atlantis is not that accurate.

checked

eh, niggers were still niggers. Look at everything else in africa, it all survived ice ages as well. Where do they go to find skellingtons in africa? A giant valley near the equator that would have protected anything in it from the worst extremes.

Exactly this. They can easily get sonars(ground ones) and other imaging equipment (not to mention that in 90% of cases fucking GIS is enough), or dig trenches around to get an idea. No need to excavate.
t. archaeologist

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

I'm looking into getting involved in politics later in life, and I am taking no fucking chances.

Thanks, spooky mummy.
Fortune and pride must come to us all

checked

agree if spooky mummy can help nationalist (true ones, not neo cons) win we should lobby for her to returned to her proper resting place along with the male one

Thanks, Spooky Mummy

Convinced me to not breed, thanks user.

would being 6'2 and 140lb be considered malformed?

I like this magic. May the mummy be peacefully buried for protecting the world from Shillary.

Thanks spooky mummy.

Thanks spookey mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

checked

Wut? I weighed that much when I was in my early teens.

Thanks, Spooky Mummy.

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

you will always amaze me kek

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

ANCIENT ARYAN THEORY HOLDS TRUE

GLOBAL WHITE EMPIRE RESURRECTION SOON

You weren't infested with intestinal parasites.

Thanks, spooky mummy.

Thanks, spooky mummy

good documentary on the powers this mummy supposedly has

Thanks, spooky mummy

B-but it's blonde and has tattoos… That's cultural misappropriation!

they say whites used them first, i forget weather or not these are bronze or iron age Scythians

White's tattoos in those times weren't vanity but purposeful, actually everything had purpose to its existence, that's the only way you can survive against the beast, "to left and right stand clear, shout it so the women's side can hear".

PRAISE

I wonder what are mother nature thinking about that? Niggers wouldn't survive if it wasn't the giant valley.

Yeah I totally believe that.

thanks, spooky mummy.

Notice how the "Egyptian" mummy is depicted with red hair, have you taken the Courage pill yet?

holy shit, that fucking show, how was that for kids.

also maybe the shitposting mummy will visit merkel now that the aryan people have been saved from hellery

checked

MFW Terry A. Davis was right about God being an alien.
TFW Terry probably saved us from CIA niggers.

anyway we can find a list of people preferably cucks who visited this exhibit, so we can see how the meme magic effected them

Will you fucking answer your phone Lois?

(checked)
Not only is the Courage cartoon a realistic reconstruction of an Egyptian mummy curse but also Merkel will get a visit from the skelingtons.

wonder what relation do they have to tocharians

Just in time too, the (((media))) have been trying really hard to rebrand Chelsea as a serious future political contender. Hopefully the Great Princess Ukok can make quick work of her political career too

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

8ch.net/polarchive/res/376.html

good video on artifacts from Russia,Lithuania

Thanks, spooky mummy

M E M E M A G I C
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

nytimes.com/2017/03/20/business/david-rockefeller-dead-chase-manhattan-banker.html?_r=0

Thanks spooky mummy

I think we should try to get her reburied. I recon she ain't too happy with being disturbed from her mission of protecting the world from evil

Thanks, spooky mummy.

THE MAN IN GAUZE

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

Thanks, spooky mummy

(Heil'd)
RETURN THE SLAB

Checked

Mr. Rockefeller didn't return the slab

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY!

RETURN THE SLAAAB

Thanks, spooky mummy

thanks spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

I love the Jimmy Neutron dad memes

Fam, all of these places were temperate af during the ice age. They never went through selective pressure.

Awesome webm. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, spooky mummy

Thanks, spooky mummy

lad what is that filename
(polite sage for off-topic)

ossetians seem to be their last unslavized decedents. still speaking a indo euro irannic language, though i think they got roached because of their location, fucking turks, mixing their shit blood with any one they contact

THANKS, SPOOKY MUMMY

time and death are essentially the same illusion

someone needs to make a meme of kek meeting ukok

Why does that guy look like a mongol? Is he a Finn?

just a bad rendition, like with vidya, creative assembly always describes the scythian-sarmatian people correctly looking similar to east euros today while paradox and civ 6 make them look like central asians which dna is incorrect

I think we're reaching a little too far on this one…

ugly as fuck and looks like she has downs

Rethinking her loss in the presidential race as a mere “setback” after her “long walks in the woods” and lots of sleep, Hillary Clinton bravely stated recently that she was ready to “get back up and keep going.”

But while speaking of “girl power” in the U.S. in the 21st century last Tuesday, Clinton likely didn’t suspect she was fighting a more powerful obstacle: a curse by the lady-shaman of Siberia, with whom she had the misfortune of crossing paths about 20 years ago.

A fuzzy photograph of Clinton by the mummy of the Princess of Ukok is one of the most revered exhibits at the City Museum of Novosibirsk, in the capital of Siberia.

“Will her acquaintance with the Princess bestow a curse on Hillary tonight?” asked one headline on election day. (“The Princess did not like Clinton—and Clinton lost!” a victorious reader remarked the next day, in the comments section beneath the article.)

The remains of the immaculately dressed 20-something ‘princess,’ preserved for several millennia in the Siberian permafrost—a natural freezer—were discovered in 1993 by Novosibirsk scientist Natalia Polosmak during an archaeological expedition, The Siberian Times reported in 2012. Six saddled and bridled horses, her spiritual escort to the next world, were buried around her—a symbol of her evident status as a healer or a holy woman.

A meal of sheep and horse meat was placed by her side, as well as ornaments of felt, wood, bronze and gold—and a small container of cannabis.

This discovery, in the middle of the Ukok Plateau—the holiest place of the native people of the Altai Mountains, direct relatives of Native Americans—has been called one of the most important archaeological moments of the modern era.

Even today, only a chopper can deliver one to this unreachable place.

Both of the ancient girl’s arms—from shoulders to wrists—were covered with exquisite, modern tattoos. “It is a phenomenal level of tattoo art. Incredible,” Dr. Polosmak, who found the mummy, said. The tattoos on the left shoulder of the ‘princess’ show a fantastical mythological animal: a deer with a griffon’s beak and a Capricorn’s antlers.

Her head was completely shaven and she wore a horse hair wig. She died over 2,500 years ago.

“She was called ‘Princess’ by the media. We just call her ‘Devochka,’ meaning ‘Girl,'” explained Irina Salnikova, head of the Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences Museum of Archaeology and Ethnography.

Her brain and internal organs had been removed, so it was not possible to determine the cause of death. The Princess of Ukok was not related to any of the Asian races, scientists are convinced—nor was she related to the present day inhabitants of Altai. She had a European appearance and blond hair before shaving her head.

Local shamans declared that the mummy belonged to the Altai Princess Ochi-Bala or White Lady of Ak-Kadyn—the progenitor of the Altai people, the keeper of peace, who stood guard, preventing evil from penetrating our world.

Leave her in peace, rebury her in the same spot, or there would be dire consequences—her ire and curse, for anybody who would cross her path—the shamans warned.

From day one, many Altai locals were alarmed by the removal of the ancient girl’s remains from the sacred burial mounds—known as kurgans—regardless of the value to science of the discovery. In a land where the sway of shamans still holds, they believed that the princess’ removal would immediately lead to consequences.

Locals insisted the excavation disrupted her protective mission and the revenge she would inflict would reach globally.

Archaeologists confirmed that as soon as the mummy was found, there was thunder—even there wasn’t a cloud in the sky above. When the remains were removed, an earthquake began.

Some say the “curse of the mummy” caused the crash of a chopper carrying her remains out of Altai. Then, in Novosibirsk, her body—preserved so well for so long—suddenly began to decompose. The mummy had been stored in a freezer used to preserve cheese and fungi began growing on the flesh, it was claimed.

The princess’ remains had to be taken to Moscow and to be treated by the same scientists who took such great care of the body of Vladimir Lenin, founder of the Soviet state.

After the body was brought to Novosibirsk (some 400 miles from the burial site), the constitutional crisis of 1993 began in Moscow. Ordered by Russian President Yeltsin, Russian tanks shelled Russian Parliament.

Soon after, economic disaster followed.

CONTINUES>>>>>>>>>>>>

Even the war in Chechnya that began in 1995 was blamed on the Princess of Ukok.

Back in Altai, many ills had been explained by the princess’s removal: forest fires, high winds, illness, suicides and an upsurge in earthquakes in the region, The Siberian Times reported.

In November 1997, first lady Hillary Clinton visited Russia during her solo Human Rights Tour. One of her stops was in the city of Novosibirsk.

On November 16, while on her trip, Clinton was lured into the most dangerous trap: to meet face-to-face with the scientific sensation, the Princess of Ukok.

At the History and Archeology Institute of Novosibirsk Akademgorodok, in the company of archeologists Vyacheslav Molodin and Natalia Polosmak, the first lady observed the remains of the Princess—on exhibit just for Clinton herself.

Was it a trap deliberately set by the Russian Secret Service?

Clinton was greeted by the local governor, shared vodka and tea with him, and then paid a visit to a “traditional Siberian family”—the Vdovins. Father Vdovin was an engineer and mother Vdovin was an English teacher at the local school, NGS News reported.

Clinton’s life, as well as the lives of those she met while there, dramatically changed soon after.

The governor lost his post two years later and died, while the Vdovin family split and moved to Canada.

In January, 1998, exactly two month after Clinton’s visit to the mummy of the Siberian Princess of Ukok, the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke and the course of U.S. history was changed forever.

And, most importantly, Hillary Clinton’s goals became ever more elusive—no matter how hard she worked to reach them.

Thanks, spooky mummy!

thanks, spooky mummy

Is it just me or do I find it ironic many "alt righters" and westerners in general like nazism yet also like to think of themselves as either the physical and/or spiritual Aryans (descendants) of today when in fact we Slavs are much more closer linguistically to how they've sounded and probably how they looked. This just shows the blissful ignorance of some of you guys. Literally being envious of the main branch of most of the Slavic people ancestors yet supporting their annihilation in ww2.

Looks like a Slav.

Oh the cringe, please stop with your nazi nordic ideal bs.

D&C:The Post
Nobody gives half a fuck about this. We can worry about purifying ourselves after all the nonwhites are gone for good.

all R1A and R1B as well as some older euro types are peoples are of aryan decent

R1B bronze age aryans

R1A iron age aryans

Russians are fucking weird

Fuck off with your kike D&C. Go spread your kike lies elsewhere. I suggest reddit or some other cancerous platform. Either that or actually read and understand what realities of back in the day there. Should you choose the latter, choose "der Untermensch" as your first. I bet you're one of these fags that judges books by the cover, so you'll just say how it's anti-slavic like another run out the mill kike shill.

OR SUFFER MY CUUURSE

Thanks, spooky mummy

If le pen wins we should lobby for her to be returned to her tomb

we are all Scythian fam ridding the forbidden steppes of the internet, waiting to troll normies with our aryan brilliance

so shiny so chrome

thanks spooky mummy!