Poland Confirms 98 Year Old Minnesota Man is Nazi Commander, Seeks Extradition

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-minnesota-nazi-commander-20170313-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/s7SS2
archive.is/k0Wr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prosecutors with the National Remembrance Institute, which investigates Nazi and Communist-era crimes against Poles, have asked a court in Lublin to issue an arrest warrant for Karkoc. If granted, Poland would seek his extradition, as Poland does not allow trial in absentia, Janicki said.

He added the man's age was no obstacle in seeking to bring him before justice.

"He is our suspect as of today," Janicki said.

If convicted of ordering the killing of civilians in 1944, Karkoc could face life in prison.

The U.S. attorney's office in Minnesota declined to comment on the case.

Efraim Zuroff, the head Nazi hunter for the Simon Wiesenthal Center, applauded the decision as an important signal even at this late stage.

"Any legal step that's taken against these people is very important," he said by telephone from Jerusalem. "It sends a very powerful message, and these kinds of things should not be abandoned just because of the age of a suspect."

Pozorski, in Warsaw, shared this view.

"This case shows that there is still a possibility, a chance to bring those responsible before a court and I think we should never give up the chance of exercising justice."

Prosecutors in Germany shelved their own investigation of Karkoc in 2015 after saying they had received "comprehensive medical documentation" from doctors at the geriatric hospital in the U.S. where he was being treated that led them to conclude he was not fit for trial.

Karkoc's family says he suffers from Alzheimer's disease.

Zuroff urged that he be reassessed by independent doctors.

"It is a very common occurrence that elderly individuals facing prosecution for World War II crimes make every effort to look as sick and as infirm as possible," he said.

The investigations in Germany and Poland began after AP's story in June 2013, which established Karkoc was a commander of the unit and then lied to American immigration officials to get into the United States a few years after the war.

A second report uncovered evidence that Karkoc himself ordered his men in 1944 to attack a Polish village in which dozens of civilians were killed, contradicting statements from his family that he was never at the scene.

"The Associated Press stands by its stories, which were well-documented and thoroughly reported," said Lauren Easton, director of AP's media relations, on Monday.

The special German prosecutor's office that investigates Nazi crimes concluded that enough evidence existed to pursue murder charges against Karkoc.

AP's initial investigation found that Karkoc entered the U.S. in 1949 by failing to disclose to American authorities his role as a commander in the SS-led Ukrainian Self Defense Legion. The investigation found that Karkoc was in the area of the massacres, but did not uncover evidence linking him directly to atrocities.

The second story, based upon an investigative file originally from the Ukrainian intelligence agency's archive, revealed that a private under Karkoc's command testified in 1968 that Karkoc ordered an assault on the village of Chlaniow in retaliation for the slaying of the SS major who led the Legion, in which Karkoc was a company commander.

A German roster of the unit confirmed that Pvt. Ivan Sharko, a Ukrainian, served under Karkoc's command at the time.

Other eyewitness accounts, both from villagers and members of Karkoc's unit, corroborated the testimony that the company set buildings on fire and gunned down more than 40 men, women and children.

Other soldiers who served under Karkoc backed up Sharko's testimony about civilian killings.

Pvt. Vasyl Malazhenski, for example, told Soviet investigators that in 1944 that unit was directed to "liquidate all the residents" of Chlaniow — although he did not say who gave the order.

Sharko also testified in the investigative documents that Karkoc's company was directly involved in a "punitive mission" against Poles near the village of Sagryn in 1944.

archive.fo/s7SS2

If people here have a kikebook and talk to people, ask them about the case of another "Pole" named Solomon Morrell and why he was never tried for war crimes…

But that's bullshit!
Oh, maybe not.

the Poles absolutely did kill Jews during that time. In-between when the Germans left and the Soviets came in, they were hanging them as fast as they could get their hands on them. Why do you think?

He's a white American, so I'll defend him against everyone, but I'd be willing to bet that some Slavs were probably killing other Slavs during the war.

What happened to based "nationalist" Poland though? It was all a trick to bait out nationalists?

I don't take your meaning. The poles were under invasion at the time, they got rid of the Jews as quickly as they could.

checked

Typical.
(((Ukrainians))) selling (((Ukrainians))) for shekels.
In b4 shills about how Ukraine is a Nat-Soc paradise headed by jewish oligarchs and Putin is evil and responsible for this (somehow).
Also this
Ukrainian Waffen-SS are involved in nearly all the massacres attributed to the "Germans".
Ukrainians are disputing to Italians the title of worst allies Germany could have asked for…

They're convicting Alzheimer patients?
Even if he did it, what good is locking up someone that can't even remember his name?

This is a complete sham and evidence that the kikes are indeed losing their control over h'whites as white guilt begins to disintegrate. I see they "confirmed 100 percent" that he was a commander, yet how conclusive is the proof? I wager that it's not conclusive whatsoever and merely built upon a bed of testimonial from victimized jews.

Does that include the 6 billion?

Oh just like "nazi hunter" kike that lied about everything. This man is 98 years old and has probably no clue what the fuck is going on.
I bet in 2100 the kikes are still finding "nazi veterans". Fucking disgusting.

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

You guys are onto something. Look at his face a little more.

The Jews tend to be very quiet about this and don't like to discuss it. You won't hear your professors talk about it either. Because it of course raises the issue "If the Nazis were the ebil bad guys and poland was (((liberated))) by the soviets, why would an unorganized mass of poles suddenly begin rounding up and hanging jews?"

This will be brought up in the next Spicer press briefing.

Fucking jews. Leave the old Man alone! Next thing you know the Nazi hunters will go after their gravestones and family members for reparations like the niggers.

holohoax is bullshit.

Polen is run totally by Jews. The Jew slavicised their names and seized as many elite strata positions as they could. Example: Jarosław Kaczynski = Gerald Kalkstein. Only Jews are allowed to carry weapons and Israelis have beaten and raped native Poles and always escape charges.

MUH CIVILIANS

Damn it Poland I thought you were cool. In all seriousness though, the Law and Justice party are a bunch of cuckservatives dressed up like nationalists.

great response m8, will keep that saved when the next thread about Dresden comes up

They'll be going after the descendants of Nazis probably. Because if they believe holohoax trauma can be passed down through DNA, then why not total racist Nazi hatred of the color of the skin?

Partisan fighters and communist jewish agitators are not civilians you dumb fuck.

Poland has been a haven for Jews for a long, long time, regardless of the actual politics of the Polish people.

So has Ukraine, Belarus and Russia. Look how fucked those places have been.

They already did this. They literally made the Germans dig up the bones of Rudolph Hess since they said it "might become a shrine." Without family permission, his son has always defended him.

Which goes for just about every other mainstream "nationalist" party in Europe that get spammed here. Of course when you bring it up, all you get is "wait for hitler :>)"

friend, I've been fucking snowed in all day and shitposting and watching movies on electronic synagogue. you've been in literally EVERY THREAD saying same thing, just ahead of elections. If you aren't a shill, who is???

So do you guys think he likes President Trump?

POLAND YES

Then don't complain when all you get is more jew-centric governance.

This for is for discussing politics. You obviously, if you are sincere, don't see any use in politics in the West, correct? so why are you here to dishearten everyone else?

Don't complain when you get more jew-centric governance. Feel free to filter me like like I'm doing to you.

source?

To be fair, Poland has enough white people that actual politics is still beneficial for them. In multiracial pits like Burgerland Frogland or Bongland, politics is almost pointless because a democratically elected politician simply cannot enact the kind of change necessary to save the nation. Unless of course they completely go full redpill and outright call for a violent revolution, but that wouldn't happen.

Buh… muh based slavs, muh putin!
If you knew anything, they fucking loath anything Nazi, more than self hating Germans, all because of the great patriotic war.

/r/ing a MAGA shoppe for the leftmost picture.

They get another excuse to bring up WW2. I think last year they convicted a 92-year-old dying of pneumonia.

To make a point.

Because he is a ebil Nazi.

Muh justice

Fuck logic Feelz über alles

Poland is only nationalist for the Poles, as far as they are concerned all other white people should die in a fire. Same goes for Russians. They both descend into autistic screeching when they detect German or Baltic nationalism respectively.

Anyways hopefully Trump tells the Poles to go fuck themselves and doesn't cave in like a bitch to this demand.

LETS DO IT LADS

i found this testimonial from a heeb goldmanstein
"he burned my house down when i was 2 months old. i barely escaped the carbon monoxide gas by hiding in my grandmothers carcass. i laid there for days, surviving on the contents of her last meal by tearing her stomach open with an eagles claw. he came back some time later and burned the ashes of the house so he could cremate my families remains and destroy all evidence and as i started choking to death on the carbon monoxide gas again an otter pulled me out and fed me gefilte fish to revive me."
really tragic stuff ;_;

nvr4get

Notice how these "holocaust survivors" never seem to deplete despite the fact that thier imagined shoa happened 70+ years ago and are in fact getting younger and younger.
Wacky stuff.

Alzheimer patients that only have a few years left.

More like months.

No, the actual ones, the ones where they just round people up, raped them, shot them and set shit on fire. Not necessarily in that order.
The way anyone does massacres, not the lolocoaster.
It's not like they're denying it either Ukrainian """nationalists""" are quite proud of the atrocities they committed 99% of which they committed against their own ethnicity.

Yet they still can't produce any physical evidence of a mass grave full of murdered jews anywhere, ever.

Remember according to the "narrative" most of the six gorrillion were murdered and buried outright. It was only later when teh ebil Nazis realized they were going to lose the war that they decided to dig up and cremate the evidence.

The key word here is murdered, kids. Yes there are plenty of pictures of piles of dead Russians, Poles, Gypsies, etc. who died from illness and starvation towards the end of the war.

Piles of millions of systematically murdered jews? Not so much.

That's not entirely true. You can get exception and have sport shooting weapon licence and (from few years ago) carry it. But that can be scrapped by one paper in ministry even tommorow. License explicitly for self defence as your reason to own gun are may issue, and are issued almost exclusivly to (((politicians))) and (((jewdicial system))) members.

You know this really begs the question… When Europe becomes uncucked (And it will) there are certainly going to be a few issues to resolve - such as the deconstruction of the (((Post WW2 International Order))). That would also include borders. I know German parties like the AfD and NPD have vowed to restore Germany to her historical borders and that's perfectly justifiable in my opinion. However I know Holla Forums generally likes Poland despite supporting Germany in WW2. How many of you would support Germany's 1937 borders being restored (Maybe in return Poland could have her 1937 borders restored as well?)

In the longterm, assuming things get worse it's just going to Balkanize. By which I mean, people on the ground will sort out their own boundaries through ethnic cleansing and separation without a ZOG threatening to bomb them or with a Jewish Secret Police following them.

Still… I wonder if he ever met The Fuhrer. I love my Grandad, rest his soul, but I can't help thinking how awesome it would be for grandad to smile, pull me aside when mum and dad aren't paying attention, and tell me about meeting him, about what it was like to serve on the right side of the war.

If he legitimately has Alzheimers he can't be put on trial as he can't defend himself.

You're about 8-10 ears too late friend. There used to be a fairly large community of former SS out in Arizona, to the point where there was a yearly "Oktoberfest" thing where they'd dress in replicas of their old uniforms and their wives and daughters/granddaughters would do their hair and clothes in 1940s German style. I met probably ~30 Weirmarcht and maybe 10 SS. Cool stories, none ever had an actual meeting with AH, one had met Himmler. Amazing stories about after war ended. Te luckier were captured in France and saved by the US before the French Jews/Commies got to them. The ones in the East didn't have as pleasant an experience. Most ended up in Labour camps for 4-5 years, didn't like talking about that. Just about all must be dead now. I wish I'd recorded or kept some kind of a record, but if you took out a camera or anything, you'd be asked to put it the fuck away and thrown out of you didn't comply.

He just happens to be wearing a National WWII Museum hat? Either he's rather stupid about hiding his past or there's something fishy here.

If you want to hear cool stories secondhand, email David Irving and ask if he'd take money for you to "interview" him. Make it clear you're not Judenpresse and just want to hear cool shit. He was how I got turned on to that little community.

What's on the pin?

What did the US do with the SS because I'm under the impression they had a date with a short rope unless they were put to special use in one way or another for another nation.

Here's another "Pole" wanted for war crimes. This one was never extradited. And this one admitted and even bragged about his crimes:

(FROM 60 MINUTES TRANSCRIPT)

STEVE KROFT: It's the stuff of fiction: a Polish Jew who loses his entire family to the Nazis during the Holocaust finds himself, at the end of World War II, running a prison camp for Germans and Nazi collaborators, and with an opportunity to exact a terrible and very personal revenge.

While it may sound like a novel or a made-for-TV movie, in fact that much of the story is true. But did Solomon Morel actually exact that revenge, brutalizing German prisoners under his command? Or did he and others fantasize it? That's the subject of an emotional historical debate and an ongoing investigation by the Polish government.

[On tape: Solomon Morel in Israel] Solomon Morel is an old man now and in poor health, living in Israel alongside thousands of Holocaust survivors. As a young man, he saw his parents arrested and led off to be executed. He lost brothers, aunts and uncles, and more than thirty cousins to the Nazis. During the war, he fought the Germans alongside the Russians on the eastern front.

[On film: a battle in World War II] But he won't talk about what happened after Soviet tanks finally drove the German army out of Poland. [On film: Russians with German prisoners] One of the first orders that went out was to round up all remaining Germans, Nazi sympathizers and collaborators, and put them into some of the same prison camps the Germans used during the war.

[On tape: Kroft at the former concentration camp at Swietochlowice] This is all that's left of one of them, Swietochlowice. It was built by the Germans as part of the Auschwitz complex, where more than two million Jews died during World War II.

But by February of 1945, the tables had turned. The prisoners at Swietochlowice were Germans. [Photograph: Morel in 1945, in uniform] And their commandant, their jailer, was Solomon Morel, a Polish Jew.

How did a Jew end up in the Polish secret police, running a prison camp for Germans? [On tape: Auschwitz] Most Polish Jews, more than three million of them, were dead at the end of World War II, killed at places like Auschwitz and Treblinka. And many of those who survived fled as soon as the war was over.

[On tape: Kroft and John Sack in Swietochlowice city] But according to journalist and author John Sack, who's been working on the story for more than seven years, some Polish Jews, like Morel, were drafted into important positions in Stalin's secret police.

[On tape: Kroft interviewing John Sack] Why did Stalin want Jews running the secret police in Poland?

JOHN SACK: He didn't trust the Poles. He thought the Poles were going to be loyal to Poland, not to Russia, not to the Soviet Union. He thought the Jews had no loyalty to Poland. And that was true.

KROFT: Why would they have loyalty to Stalin?

SACK: I don't know if they had loyalty to Stalin. They just wanted revenge. They wanted vengeance. That's why they did it.

[On tape: Sack at Swietochlowice] This would be the main gate."

archive.is/k0Wr

As expected, Jewtube doesn't have the 60 minutes tape of the Morrell interview. Here's Ernst Zundel talking about the kike. g recommend the book "an Eye for An Eye" about this murderous kike, whom Israel refused to extradite citing "statute of limitations."

Extradition for what exactly? Holy shit he fought for his country, how dare he! Sometimes I think my ancestors were lucky to have died fighting the ZOG than to have to live in it. Poland I thought you were better than this.

All land in the east returned. Danes can keep Aabenraa, Belgians can keep Eupen-Malmedy, and Elsaß & Lothringen can have referendums, but all the eastern land needs to go back to Germany.

Oh boy, here we go again…

From the transcript. another Interesting twist as the numbers keep getting changed depending on how big a lie the Jews think they can get away with:
"It was built by the Germans as part of the Auschwitz complex, where more than two million Jews died during World War II."

Now now y'all need to calm down and look at dis sheeeiiitt from, like, a scientee-tooofic perspective an shit.

Lesss see whut mah science nigguh has to say.

there was no uniform standard. As soon as WW 2 ended, the cold war started. Any who might be useful in West Germany against the USSR (despite kike objections) had their pasts wiped and had their skills put to use. some managed to just get off the radar completely and get to the Us by 1950 and start over. Highest ranking SS-man I ever met was a colonel. Odd guy, because he was maybe 5 foot 4, not exactly the image of an SS colonel you'd imagine. But incredibly smart and had a great memory once he started to trust you.

in my city I know a 91 year old Polish/British army POW that hates the English and jews. He fought the Germans twice and is only mad that Poland wanted the corridor because of access to the sea. He said pretty much that everyone was killed because of Churchill and communism.

Eyewitness accounts like those you can hear in Russian TV today were 9 year old children vivid describe how the “Fascist” burned down the village with people still in the house?

Or

Eyewitness accounts were “Ivan the Terrible” was positively identified in court in Israel?

Eyewitness never have Alzheimer's disease.

That is a completly different case, like that of Roman Polanski, you dirty Anti-Semite.

They do, I'd like you to remember how they leveled the grave of Hess and the grave of Hitlers parents.

As much as I love the borders of Imperial Germany (For aesthetic reasons) I don't think all the eastern territory should be returned. The Danes should keep their half of Schleswig - Holstein because it is inhabited by majority Danes with a German minority. Eupen - Malmedy is as far as I know purely German and was just a land grab to compensate the Belgians so I would see that returned too. You'd have a hard time getting Elsass and Lothringen back because the natives have mostly been banned from expressing their German culture and have been Francozied (I don't know the particular word) although it should be returned as well. It was completely German apart from the city of Metz. As for the east I think the territories Poland received were fair on a cultural linguistic basis but I would have Danzig and Memel return to Germany as well. Being fair to the Poles is important, their nation was founded at Gneisen after all and Posen was overwhelmingly Polish while West Prussia was a mix so maybe a referendum there counting the descendants of all Germans who use to inhabit the region.

I'm willing to hang minnesota for this

Kikes will watch everything they've built burn in the streets.

You will hang for race treason.

Eh, now I''m torn. On one hand I don't want the Jews to have the pleasure of putting the old fart behind the bars, on the other hand anyone belonging to the Ukrainian self-defence deserves a bullet.

You should ask him if poles themselves were ready to accept pic related instead of UK and France making the decision for them.

BULL SHIT LIES AND PROPAGANDA THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HAVE KICK THEM OUT OF EVERYWHERE FOR ALL OF WRITTEN HISTORY THEY NEVER LEARN

MUH 6 MILLION LAMP Shades
LEAVE THE OLD MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. THEY ARE LIKE EXTORTIONISTS KIDS WITH MAGNIFYING GLASSES BURNING ANTS AND TRY TO TAKE THE SUN TO COURT FOR A SUNBURN " I THINK THE OLD MANS PROBABLY IN ON THIS SCHEME THAT'S WHAT IS REALLY MAKING ME UPSET FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

To be honest, I really don't think so. I think the way many Poles saw the situation is that they would end up like Czechoslovakia in that they would give up a portion of their territory and would then end up a mere protectorate of Germany. I think these fears were unfounded in hindsight but understandable at the time. If only they had known things might have gone differently

What the fuck? No it fucking isn't. They expelled Germans from their homes killing about two million in the process… after a war the Poles started by murdering Germans to provoke Hitler's response. The Poles don't deserve fairness, they don't deserve mercy, they deserve violent expulsion from the occupied lands.

Fuck poland. They act like shit in every white country they come into, they undercut our workers, brag about it, then get outraged when the locals want them gone. Just look at polish butthurt when the brits finally started saying enough is enough. They think they are entitled to roam around all our countries and do whatever they want - arrogance best defines the pole's character.

Even if they were to get the shortest, shittiest stick end Hitler could find it would still be better than anything the Soviets would give them. I think poles just enjoy being miserable

It will be great to prosecute kikes under the same precedent.

Lurk moar.

You know, I'm not going to disagree with you. Arrogance I have noticed is the most prominent trait of the Polish people (Something they share with their friends the French) From Youtube videos to comment sections on articles they always brag about how Stettin and Breslau were always Polish and they are just 'recovered territories' as they call them. They always brag about how their military is the fastest growing in Europe and about the glory days of the Polish - Lithuanian Commonwealth but then turn around and never stop whining and moaning about the partitions and how they are an eternally oppressed people. It should be common knowledge that Poland has invaded the German states more than Germany has invaded them and the German (Especially Prussian) and Polish rivalry goes back almost 900 years (Something people, especially Americans always forget when evaluating interactions between the two nations). And yes I agree what they did to German lands after WW2 was despicable and they should be expelled from said lands (Not necessarily violently but expelled nonetheless) Additionally the role of Poland in sparking WW2 (The true role - not the role they and the allies make it out to be) needs to be mandatory teaching in all schools throughout the West but if Germany just annexed lands that quite honestly have been Polish and inhabited by Poles since the countries founding (But this I only mean Posen and you could maybe push for West Prussia but never Silesia, Pomerania and East Prussia) then what's to stop people saying the Germans are doing the exact same thing as the Poles did. I hate the current Polish, German border believe me. It's ugly and only serves to remind me of what was lost. When I see a a current European map I can't help but draw in Germany's former eastern boundaries on it in my textbooks when I was at school. But we have to show that we are better then them wanting petty revenge. That being said lets be honest here. The Polish love to make of Germany saying it will become an Islamic state in 10 or so years and they say they want Germany to be nationalist again. But I am sure you would agree that they wouldn't be happy with a nationalist Germany either because it would undoubtedly seek to restore it's rightful eastern territories. A trade off for Germany's eastern territories in exchange for Poland former eastern boundary will bring more stability to the region then just leaving a rump state behind

I completely agree with that sentiment. Additionally they were promised territories in the Ukraine if they allied with Germany which we know is something they wanted (They actually tried to gain more Ukrainian land during the Polish - Soviet War of 1920 - 1921) but the allies stopped them I think to restore some of the boundaries of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth but they were so caught up in their own hubris they didn't understand (Or perhaps appreciate) the position they were in. They though Germany's military was a paper tiger (We will be marching through the Brandenburg Gate in two weeks was the quote from the Polish leader if I remember correctly) But even those foolish leaders admitted after fleeing to Romania that they should have gone with Hitler's offer (This information comes from Hitler's Revolution (You know the author I'm sure) if you want to verify it)

can someone please post the pictures showing the bromance between hitler and the polish prime minister(?); and how bascially german-polish peace was written off with the change in polish adminsitration?

Kek.

To be fair, Pilsudki attempted to try and have Poland and France invade Germany as soon as Hitler got into power in 1933 but the French wouldn't hear of it (That comes later) but he did recognise the inherent German nature of East Prussia so that's something. Still if he had not died history would have been very different and as the infograph shows, Hitler believed this as well

This. Polish as a whole are incredibly arrogant. Before WW2 they actually asked France to join a preemptive war against Germany. Hitler even offered that Poland keeps defacto economic controll over Danzig and Germany just gets cultural controll. But no, poland has new german infrastructure and rich german cities now, Poland superpower now, Poland stronk. Of course they go totally destroyed. Then after the war Poland memed that they defeated the evil German Empire on their own with a little help of the soviets. Maybe they lack some gene that is essential for diplomacy or so. They also celebrate “their history“ by parading around that it was in this former german city that this great person was born and that great invention was made. Theft of other peoples history and No self-awareness.

Just recently they told Britian that they plan to veto Brexit in the EU parliment if polish citizens dont retain their freedom of movement to britian. The audacity.

They live on borrowed land and borrowed history. Most of their economic strenght still comes from the german parts. And in the west millions of them comute over the boarder to work as cheap plummers, nannys and vonstruction workers in germany every day. Being literally the mexicans of europe.

Ukraine shoud extradict him straight into their parliament

All true. Just one thing though. The Poles were worried they would become economically dependent on Germany and thus a puppet state if they didn't have access to the Baltic Sea (This would have only occurred if in Hitler's sixteen point plan the Polish corridor (West Prussia) was returned which would have only happened if there was a large enough number of Germans, including those that had left after WW1 when those territories were incorporated into Poland had voted to return the territory to Germany) However as the sixteen points also point out the extra territorial railroad would have connected the Polish to their Baltic port of Gydina so this claim of losing economic independence is BS. However I don't think Hitler promised them any rights concerning Danzig (If he did could you point to a source please user) but it's possible as they did the same thing with Memel which was an agreement that returned the territory to Germany but allowed full access and economic rights to Lithuanian ships (As Memel was and is still today very important to the Lithuanian economy) but then again I guess that is also an example of others prospering of German labour and history which is incredibly wrong I agree

So faggot reddit story but it's funny and relevant.

Thread about Jew travel destinations in Europe, favorite and least favorite places.
Someone starts mentioning Poland

Maybe they instinctively know who they have control over and who they do not

Is Paco and his crew White too? Ukrainians are Asiatic steppe niggers.

Fuck off you dumb nigger, an SS officer, a combatant of war got killed so of course the retarded Ukrainians next plan is to raze a village of civilians. This wasn't the only time this happened, go and defend your precious Khazarians, self made kikes, give me a brake.

Uh oh the poles have found the thread.

FUCK OFF BACK TO FAGGOTVILLE

Well come on now. I don't agree with his description of Ukrainians but just slaughtering a village of women and children because you couldn't find the guy who killed your comrade isn't really honourable. I mean if that's OK then Poles killing Germans in Bromberg three days after the initial invasion of Poland is OK (Which it most certainly is not and should have been punished by death) Double standards go both ways

Keep crying nigger. Go back to your safe space already and filter me bitch, all loud-mouth retards.

It's war, bad shit happens. why aren't they rounding up all the rapey, now geriatric, Bolsheviks?

All I see from your post is a leaky asshole spewing bullshit.

(((Why))) Indeed…

well, you're not wrong. I get weary of such stunning hypocrisy from a people claiming to hold moral superiority.

You mean the very same day after a protectorate pact expired? And which massacre that was as to get Hitler and all his commandants ready within a day? Arguing with all you dumb niggers is like arguing with a "we wuz Egyptians".

Fuck off britroach. Don't forget to pay your telly license.

Could you explain what you mean by 'protectorate pact expired'. Are you referring to the friendship pact between Poland and Germany because if so I am pretty sure the 16 point plan included a clause to extend the friendship pact for 10 or 20 or so years and an open invitation the the anti - Comintern pact with promises of Ukrainian territory.

I remember thinking (way back in the early 90s, in high school Social Studies) that it was kind of absurd to hunt down 70 year old men for something like this, and I was bluepilled as fuck back then. More than 25 years later, it not only seems absurd but downright evil to go after a guy who probably needs help onto the toilet every morning.

No, fuck that. They can interview him HERE if they're so fucking sure he did anything. Extraditing a man who'll probably die on the flight is obscene.

6 billion?

you fucking anti-semite garbage!!

it was 6 gorillion, get your numbers straight

Assblasted poles trying to increase their self-worth by mental gymnastics. Sorry you dumb fuckups, you will always be below any German or Ukrainian.

I hope the EU crashes and you'll be on your own. Then we can all laugh about your third-world country.

Same old format, why is it that you always look at the past and not the present Mehmet? Which jew are you voting for in the upcoming election? kek

I love Germans and like Ukrainians but let's be honest. I'm pretty sure the Poles would do at least marginally better than the Ukrainians. Still, maybe their arrogance is a way of covering up their insecurity that they will never quite be up to the level of Western Europe. Even the Czechs do better than them on average. I do hope to see them succeed in the future but Germany has to come first

Poland is rightful German and Russian clay.

PIDF

polish internet defense force

Partly German yes. Russian no. And I know people generally like Putin but Russia should be kept as far away from European politics as possible (And vice versa of course) Russia has only ever looked out for itself (Which is natural so I won't blame them) but you'd be a fool to think Russia has ever had the best interests of Europe in mind. And Poland does deserve a country of its own, just not on German land

Why?

What do you mean why? I don't know what country you are from but I don't think you would like it if your country was annexed by another country who actively instituted policies to wipe out your language and culture (This occurred in both Russia (Russification) and to a lesser extent Germany (Germanization) but oddly enough not Austria - Hungary) I know it's easy to get angry with the Poles for their arrogance and unwillingness to admit mistakes (Just like the British) but they are a proud European people who do have a lot of interesting history and personally I don't like the idea of Russia and Germany sharing a border (Even if they are friends) buffer states need to be put in place

Get gimp & get gud, or get out.

America doesn't deserve Mexican land either cholo they were there first. Fuck off plastic-kraut.

There is no such thing as 'Mexican Land.' There is only territory upon which Mexicans squat and fail to govern.

this

Who was there first? Poland or Germany? And what land do you refer to? Germany's former eastern territories? Because if so then I suppose Magna Germania during Roman times was almost all of Eastern and Central Europe so I guess Germanic peoples driven westwards by the Huns and then slowly began recolonizing the east again which was settled with Slavic tribes including the Poles. And where exactly do the Poles go if there country is annexed by both Germany and Russia? I was just saying that Germany is justified in its re acquisition of Germany's eastern territories (With the exception of Posen and maybe West Prussia) but the rest should not be annexed by Russia. What's wrong with that?

Poles have NOT ONCE ever EVER been on our fucking side, they have been AT BEST an opportunistic bystander, why on earth spare a fucking scrap for them? Annex them into Russia and Germany and stamp the bastards out!

Stop fucking around the subject retard, you know what I meant, let me brake it down for you; there is no German land through rights of "being there first" either, and if such rights were to exist, it would still be ours as we've "squatted" on it for far longer while Germany was still ruled by theocratic kikes a thousand years ago. Retard.

Well I don't exactly know what nationality you are so I can't judge that claim. If you are German then yes they have technically never been on your side (Unless you count them helping the Austrians as Germans themselves against the Ottomans) I know you might be angry with them but really Russia should not be allowed to annex Poland. Germany should take her former territories though (Exception of Posen and maybe West Prussia but that is debatable because of the history of the province of Royal Prussia)

It's 11 Gorillion, now.

Why not? Put Belarus back into Russia (since they pretty much want to be there anyways) and then annex Congress Poland back into Russian rule. Slovakia takes Galicia-Lodomeria.

You know, I see Poles every time without fail talk about this time almost 1000 years ago as proof that there borders are legitimate and Germans have no claim. Well before Poles and other Slavic tribes settled there you should remember Magna Germania covered almost roughly the equivalent of the Third Reich and was inhabited by primarily Germanic peoples in dispersed with Slavic tribes. The Huns drove the Germans westwards hence the Burgundians you see in the what is now east Poland in the picture are now located in France. So they were in fact there before you.

Additionally kingdoms in the Middle Ages are a lot less legitimate then nation states in the 20th Century and you know that.

Belarus should be re - annexed by Russia, I agree with you there. I really don't like the idea of Russia sharing a border with Germany however, it just causes too many problems. Buffer states are much more preferable from a strategic viewpoint. But… why should Slovakia claim Galicia Lodomeria? They literally have no claim to the area. In fact I would advocate that most of southern Slovakia should be returned to Hungary. And if I'm not mistaken Ukraine owns most of Galicia so are you just assuming Russia annexes Ukraine too?

Invasion* is perfectly OK in international law, no crime. Murdering an enemy population for being the enemies population is a war crime.

*How liberating ones own country from foreign occupants can be called “invasion” is the question, but then Germany did “occupy the Rhineland”, those evil Germans occupying their own country.

Killing of a combatant by a non-combatant is a war crime. International law, the law of war do recognize “reprisals” as a legitimate way of enforcing order, that includes killing of hostages and destruction of property.

That said, most destructions of whole villages where done by irregular units, partisans, to “punish the inhabitants for collaboration”, i.e. respecting the laws of war.
Questionable are the attribution of said “village slaughtering“, because all „evidence“ for it were collected by the Soviets after who are known to make up things, falsificate evidence and misattribute crimes, see Katyn how different the Germans and the Soviets handle evidence.

In second world war, double standard goes mostly in the allied way.

Well, if we talk about legitimate nation states, anything prior 1945 doesn't really hold water since its not a legal or physical reality anymore. Magna Germania was never a nation state and half of those tribes moved westward anyway.
Slavs have been around those territories for as long as Germanics have if not longer, according to DNA research.

If anything, modern Germans are Celtic/Nordic/Slavic mix, with their own core genetics dispersed throughout their land but none of them really having physical or legal presence east of Oder and Neisse. Germany lost the war and lost the land, just as Mexico did, just as the Byzantines did, just as any one defeated nation did.

I mean the parts outside of East Galicia in Ukraine.

They are the nearest country. Ukraine could get it instead I guess just as long as Poland is kept off the map.

Well for the record I'm not Polish and often find myself vehemently opposed to them. That being said, I never said murdering Germans was not a crime (It was and should have been punished) What do you mean about liberating one's own country? It was an invasion of Poland (I'm not disagreeing with you about the retarded attempts of the British and French to call the occupation of the Rhineland an 'invasion'. It's almost as bad as Churchill calling the Anschluss 'The Rape of Austria' but we know (((who))) wrote his check so could we expect anything else)

You are correct when you say partisan activity is against international law but I have yet to see a clause that sanctions reprisals including wholesale murder of conveniently placed innocent women and children - I'm not saying you're wrong, I just haven't seen such a clause. Perhaps you would be so kind as to direct me to it. The Soviets do lie a lot but lying 95% of the time isn't the same as lying 100% of the time and we know from accounts of the SS that the Ukrainians and Baltic peoples were particularly vicious (Who can blame them though) I just don't see it out of the realm of probability that the Ukrainians really did commit a massacre against civilians.

Double standards do go the allied way all the time. It's terrible and pathetic and speaks volumes about how committed to the truth the people of the allied nations really are so I agree with you there

Why on earth is anyone astounded that a nation is interested in their own business? For fuck's sake, each ethnic group has their own self-interest as their prime interest, they will never roll over for the sake of another. French and British have their own business and are cunts about it, Russians never gave a fuck about anyone and everyone respects them for it, but Germans are the victim, even though they are screwing the pooch right now through their pet EU.

Geopolitics is a game of the survival of the fittest, and right now every nation state is threatened, so peace in Europe is the last problem we have to deal with.

I know they moved west but it doesn't change the fact they were there before any Slavic tribes and don't pretend Slavs were there longer. How can you say anything before 1945 doesn't hold claim. Britain and France's borders didn't change after 1945 and they were still nation states. Central Europe is more complicated I grant you because of the many ethnicities but Germany and Austria were set mainly on ethnic lines with a few outliers (Such as Danzig) They did lose the war but it doesn't stop the land from being culturally and historically linked to them and their identity as a nation and people. Poland disappeared off the map for almost 100 years, yet they didn't just stop caring and pretend they were Russians, Germans or Austrians did they? They still saw their country as legitimate didn't they? Despite being occupied by their neighbors. How can you expect the Germans not to do the same?

I'm not astounded by that, I just oppose their interests. Same as they oppose British interests. What goes around, comes around, and as Poles hate Anglo-Saxons so too do we return their hate back at them. I would happily see every one of the crypto-kike bastards dead.

Oh I see, I though that's what you meant. But countries just claiming territory that really they have no cultural or historical connection to is not really conducive to peace so I don't think Slovakia should receive the territory (Unless you are from Slovakia in which case sorry but if you really wanted Poland off the map why would you want to annex a region filled with Poles who would only cause problems for you) The region could just be made into it's own country if you really want to be that extreme about abolishing a Polish state

You know as well as anyone that Germans do not run the EU. America runs Germany and therefore runs the EU and we all know (((who))) runs America. Hopefully Trump does something about that though

Are you fucking five? Do you not understand that Romans never conquered central Europe, thus it mostly relied on set expeditions and guess work? Poles were originally clumped up as Germanic, and so were the Balts and Celts. Like I said before, traditional anthropology has no place in the modern world.

I don't expect them to do the same, I expect them to see the reality of there being pretty much no Germans there at all to sustain culture or legal continuity since 1945.

What you are missing out on is the fact that Germans were never a monolithic culture to begin with - No Bavarian or Rheinlander cares about Pomerania or East Prussia, what collapsed was the state of Prussia, which was engineered and created on the corpse of Polish Commonwealth.

What you claim is a natural part of the German fatherland was merely a region colonized by Brandenburgians that never played part in greater German history until unification.
Again, they can reminisce about all they want, but lets not be blind-sided by history when reality is, that land is not Germany any more.

Nah just kick the Poles out of it into Congress Poland containment zone under Russian rule, then hand the now-empty land to other neighbours (Slovakia or Ukraine or split amongst both) to settle.

Because Poles at that time did not exist, they were a later invention. The Poles are a very young people without origins of their own, created, as it were, in a test tube. They received their land from the Germans, their language from Glagolitic monks [followers of the Greek monk St. Cyril, inventor of an alphabet for the Christian conversion of Slavic tribes], working on behalf of Rome. They have hardly anything of their own to show. They are Germans reeducated on behalf of the Roman Catholic Church for centuries, mixed with Eastern and Turkish-Mongolian tribes. They not only derived their folk costumes from the Turks, they learned their way of waging war from the Tatars.

Sorry but if you are Britain do you really have any ground to stand on when it comes to calling other people crypto - kikes? I'm pretty sure it was your guarantee (Which you damn well knew you could never fulfill) which made Poland even more arrogant and unwilling to come to talks with Germany then they already were. But everyone knows why the British really went to war in both WW's. Belgium and Poland were just excuses to destroy Germany who army and economy were far eclipsing that of Britain because of muh balance of power doctrine. Poland has made mistakes but Britain is literally kike central before the USA became best goy. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones so to say

I'm actually convinced most of this is bona fide shilling by a single kraut autist talking to himself, some of those posts are cringe af

I am Canadian, and our stance in WW2 with regards to jews entering our country was made quite clear: none is too many.

Wake the fuck up moron, you're just like an autistic, wrapped, historically illiterate little tumblrina. So Romans couldn't go past the Teucton forest but through 500 to 650 a.d proto-Slavic immigrants wiped off the whole of Central Europe ? Fucking retard, go back to posting frog memes its all you're good for.

Wew, the truth really cut deep didn't it!

Country loathes country that invaded them. More news at 9 o' clock.

Literally what?

I'm very aware of the cultural differences between the German states and the general animosity between southern Germans (Especially Bavarians) and northern German states. I have not forgotten the Kulturkampf so no I'm not missing out on anything. That being said you can't claim no Rheinlander or Bavarian cares about the loss of the eastern territories. Maybe what you are missing is that despite the German states being different they came together to unite as one common German Fatherland with all those territories that came with it. Hitler himself was Austrian yet he care a lot about reuniting Germany. Are you saying Prussia doesn't matter because it was not a part of the Holy Roman Empire? Because if so that I guess Czechia and many parts of the Low lands, Italy and France are also German in nature (They're not) except the Sudentenland from the Czechs and Elsass Lothringen from France.

Also, Prussia was not created on the corpse of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, don't be absurd. Prussia had existed before Poland and Lithuania even became a Commonwealth and had owned the entire Baltic Coast for a quite a while before they were defeated by the Poles and Lithuanians and made into Ducal Prussia.

I'm aware that land is not Germany anymore. But the Germans were pushed out of their land in a relatively short time. The same thing can just as easily be done with the Poles

Why do you poles hate all the other European countries?

Don't know if troll or serious but I personally would not impose a double standard by asking the Poles to vacate German land and then demanding they leave historically Polish and only Polish land

Well that not's entirely true. The Germans don't hate anyone who has invaded them no matter how cruel they were. But that may just be because Germans are not allowed to feel anger or hatred against anyone else

Enthno-Nationalism ≠ White Nationalism. I'm not sure why so many anons think they're synonymous.

We're way past the point for restoring all that. Most of the original inhabitants have already left their land. I don't think it's a good idea to pull a jew to say "look this is our promised land" and start doing what we already done post-WW2, the cycle never fucking ends.

How does a tattoo prove anything?

I think it's because many posters are American and have no real sense of being surrounded by only one European ethnicity.

They don't hate them because merely a couple years after being conquered, they received help from the allies due to the marshal plan and were given aid so that Germany wouldn't fall under the iron curtain. Of course a white nation wouldn't bite the hand that feeds them. It's probably the same if jews were feeding the Poles that want them to extradite this kike.

My grandfather did the same thing, and then moved to the new world under false pretences. Hell he talked like germans were lower than dogs and just wanted the chance to settle the score with the russian and polish invaders. I grew up listening to stories about how he put the kikes down, better get a shovel poland, and prosecute his cackling skull.

Borders change all the time and I'm pretty sure the Germans in 1945 never imagined they would not be allowed to go back to a German Silesia, etc. Many of them did in fact wait to go back home only to find their houses were now occupied by Poles and Russians. And as I said before what has been done can be reversed. That being said I would advocate for the return of Poland's eastern territories as well in exchange for Germany's

Why the fuck you speaking about Poles then group us all Slavs in as a whole? Fuck off retard I have no business arguing with a moron who parrots shit he doesn't understand then tries to clump it into one.

The Holy Roman Empire is the predecessor to the Roman Empire, where decadent Rome concentrated its power into the Holy Roman Catholic church as a way to rule untamed savages through the life code of Christianity, as was proven effective in banding European countries together for the crusades.
It was the Catholics Church's bitch for hundreds of years, only when a great man and Germanys true Hitler Martin Luther arose did they have a chance of braking away from their grasp, but of course, then the Catholic church waged Europe's bloodiest war in history, The Thirty Years War, just so they can keep power. All of their "saviors" were non-German, Hitler, Otto, I could go on. Its no secret the German fatherland is a bastard son of the Romans. Fuck off.

I mean extradite le ebil nazi.

Except that's not really true, check the existence of independent duchy of Pomerania ruled by a Slavic Gryfit dynasty, look up the Baltic Prus people that were butchered by Teutonic Knights, do acknowledge the fact that Teutonics were invited by Polish duke (all the way back in 1260s!) to help him out and they back-stabbed him for land, something that Polish Crown had to set right afterwards.
Don't confuse the Teutonic Order - a monastic state from middle ages, with Kingdom of Prussia - an englighmtent-era monarchy set up by Brandenburg Electors, who tore Polish-ruled Prussia away after wars with Sweden.

History is full of twists and turns, you can't claim ultimate right on one side or the other, but simply work with reality as it is now. I've been to Germany and have friends there, we joke about this exact stuff all the time but we don't see it as something that's actually valid beyond the point of historical speculation. I wouldn't dream of removing Germans from Lausitz and Saxony, even though Slavic Sorbs still live there since time immemorial and claim that this land used to be theirs before Charlemagne set up his March there.

Fuck poland. They will be held responsible for their bullshit.

user, I think you mean successor state because HRE came after the Roman Empire.

If the HRE was the Catholic Church's bitch then almost every other country in Europe would also fall into that category wouldn't they? Apart from the Orthodox nations and the Protestants (Whose existence sparked the 30 Years War) and the Anglicans everyone else was Catholic.

Also are you implying that Hitler and Otto von Bismarck are not German?

If anyone, the countries that retained Rome's linguistic culture would be its bastard sons - which means Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and Romania - the romance (language) countries

I seriously can´t tell if you´re actually this historically illiterate and retarded or you´re just trolling.

The german kaisers and the pope hated each others guts for centuries and there was always a huge power conflict going on between those too. Heck, the pope even regularly excommunicated german kaisers.

It´s funny that a pole is shittalking the catholic church although Poland itself is mainly catholic. And the war got so bloody and prolonged because the danes and swedes invaded under false pretenses. Not even the german protestants liked those fuckers and later even allied with the catholic league against the foreign invaders.

Literally all of those were german.

We don't, I agree I shouldn't have directed my hate at Germans so much because this is a plastic-kraut so for that I apologize, but it is true it was a vassal of the Catholic Church none of the less.

I would never confuse the Teutonic Knights with the Kingdom of Prussia but they were its roots and they were German. I acknowledge that the kingdom of Poland was founded with the Baltic Coast attached, I am aware of this. I am aware that the original Prussians were a Baltic pagan people who were Germanized by the Knights at the behest of the Polish king. I'm just saying that German tribes inhabited the region before Poles just as a counter to the Polish constant claim that because they established a formal kingdom there it suddenly makes the land theirs for all time. I mean I wouldn't say the Germans suddenly own Hungary and Czechia and Slovakia because they were once a part of Magna Germania and inhabited by Germanic tribes. I wouldn't say Crimea is German because of the Goths (Hitler would though and in fact planned to directly annex the Crimea, repopulate the region with Germans and rename Sevastopol to Theodorichshafen)

Weren't most popes german by that point? The HREmperor ruled the church, not the othe way around. Still bullshit though.

If the HRE was a vassal of the Catholic Church doesn't that make the other Catholic states of Europe (Which was most of them at the time) also vassals of the Catholic Church?

Why doesn't Holla Forums phone the guy and ask him the real hard questions the kikes don't want answered? Like "Did you guy invent spaceships?" and "What's the internal design of the bell?"

Because eventually they broke away into thousands of little faux governances and provinences, they didn't want a completely independent Germany. Of course, they broke away anyway sooner or later while the Church concentrated its power in Spain after waging the Inquisition, focusing its missionaries to convert third world savages who see the church above their state, so now in our day and age, a spic can sit in the Vatican and all the other spics will listen to him like he's some sort of visionary. Its all a power struggle.

Poland is largely Catholic through the same power struggle; Livonian Brothers of the Sword waging campaigns to loot our lands and fund the church further under pretense of Christianization. I am a realist, fuck the Catholic church and their kikey ways. We were both fucked by the kiked church, its no secret. Just like they tried multiple times to assassinate French and English kings who broke away from their cult, one plot, the original "conspiracy theory" going as far as to set a holiday in England: Fourth of November.

Austrian and Prussian

You aren't slavs, you are German-Mongol mongrels with brainwashed into a fake slavic language. You aren't a real people.

Loony is still at it, I see

Spain after the Inquisition and Old Prussia before a German fucked them over with a loophole allowing him to gain power and turn the remnants into his own country, in partnership with another German state which I forget.

Fuck off Poland
REEEEE

Are you sure your responding to the right user? Maybe I just don't understand correctly but are you saying Spain after the Inquisition was not a vassal of the Catholic Church? And when people say Old Prussia they usually mean the Prussians that were Baltic and Pagan before the arrival of the Teutonic Knights and subsequent Germinization. So what do you mean a German used a loophole to gain power?

Poles seem to largely believe the holohoax, they have the Hollywood theme park Auschwitz and have been convinced by stage props like piles of shoes and the like.

Not trying to turn this into a D&C thread but why are Poles such kikes about WWII?
You Poles were the bad guys, own up to it like us Americans!

Poland as a nation was never supposed to have a coastline.

Oh you mean Paradisus ludaeorum? Emancipating the Jews before it was cool? The original ZOG?
Me too, I'm not even German. Germany is a better country than Poland, Poland does not deserve to be this massive ball of fertility and traditionalism while Germans are getting gangraped in their home cities. Polish borders should look like pic related

ironic considering they're the most anti-semitic country in Europe right after greece

Poles have globalized media. Over there is western media and other general koshered products.
t. Pole

I believe we need a thread discussing the difference between enthno-nationalism and White nationalism. It causes a lot of confusion on what our goals ought to be.

The best examples are the EU and NATO, Holla Forums hates them, but the idea is a major goals of White Nationalists– unifying Europeans. The problem is that the EU is ran by ex-soviet jewish bureaucrats and NATO is ran by eternally buttmad purged trotskyites that want to destroy and exploit us. Dismantling them shouldn't be the goal, rewriting their constitutions and getting bad goyim in power ought to be. However, if their is zero chance of seizing these intuitions then dissolving them would be the final solution.
The funny thing about kosher globalism(creation of supernational trade blocks and alliances to be exact), is it is creating the legal infrastructure to create a White nationalist confederation in the future.

Send him, we will take care of him.
Special care. He will need it.

And Prussia was never supposed to be independent but a vassal.

Yes, wrong wording on Old Prussia you're right and I have realized that but their existence was so trivial its almost unrelated. Old Prussia as in the Livonian Order itsself. Spain was also a vassal, to what extend is arguable, but to deny it is foolish. You could also argue that through conduct Spanish Netherlands were also, but after liberation they promptly converted to Protestantism, so it was imposed on them as opposed to the people being loyal to the church.

A German successor to Brandenburg fancied himself above a mere elctor, and after becoming the Duke or Prussia in partnership, he persuaded the Emperor that he himself could also be Royalty as Prussia was never within The Holy Roman Empire border, thus was not subject to the law that no state governor could crown himself King (with the exception of Kingdom of Bohemia). Also recognizing the Polish heritage of the land and as to bypass objection from the Polish king, as Royal Prussia and many of Prussian inhabitants as a whole still spoke Polisn or were bilingual and had connections to the country, the tile of "King IN Prussia" remained for almost a hundred years. It was almost ingenious.

Well I'm not that against the Poles that I think they should be reduced to the size of the Generalgovernement but they should return those territories of east Germany. Poland does need a coastline on the Baltic I think so it can be economically competitive with the rest of Europe and participate in trade and commerce.

I think one of the reasons why Poles still hold such a grudge against Germans is because some of the strongest parts of their national identity is their 1000 year conflict with Germany culminating with the partitions in the 18th and 19th Centuries and then the National Socialist - Soviet partition in 1939.

Great job jews, really well worth the effort. Although, when your entire success is built on being the victim to the ebil nhazis, I guess you see this as capital investment.

Its because they used scorched earth tactics like dumb jungle niggers. Saxon palace, never forget. And because they used preemptive strikes just like jungle niggers too, that's why we can respect Russia to some level because they never hid their intentions.

You are the definition of a cuck. Fuck off retard I'm not here to do your homework.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the time it is Americans who advocate for a 'white superstate' or whatever crap because they have no problem with having any and all European ethnicities interacting in one country because that is what America is. This cannot be so in Europe because European countries are more or less ethnostates (That was the idea behind them anyway) of common cultural and linguistic heritage. I mean if the Americans want the USA to be a site where all whites can come together to live side by side then that's fine I guess but the unique and individual nationalities of Europe should be preserved and celebrated. I agree we do need a thread on this differentiation though

Case dismissed:
HURR FUCKING DURR
THEY SHOULD STOP DIGGING FOR THE ELDERLY AND ANCIENT HISTORY

But the Russians also used scorched earth. In fact the Germans used scorched earth because of the Russians using scorched earth. And Poland was hoping for a preemptive strike on Germany with France in 1933 (The French said no) so who are you to judge exactly?

This, I strongly oppose the idea of any kind of superstate organisations. Every white country should be for and consist of a specific white ethnicity, and all trade and diplomacy should be done directly by each state directly to each state with no middlemen or interdependencies. As we saw, it's very easy for rot to spread. And I'm no sure no one here wants poles or frogs, or god forbid latins dictating policy for them.

Yeah, nah.
Why the fuck do all you niggers make shit up? It was a considered OPTION as Germany was fucking around waring everyone, just like America invading Canada was a considered option, obviously not because it HAS to happen, but because military strategy relies on prediction and preparation. Of course the first one would be more likely so it'd be considered, if it were true, as it was proposed to France while we were in a military UNION but through word of mouth as no fucking documents exist detailing such PREPERATION. The union was also quickly thrown away under condition of German-Polis non-agression pact which the Germans ignored and threw away later after another condition that we make enemies and clean up their mess going to war with the Boshlevisk, who really planned ahead? Us? Stop pulling shit out of your ass, Hitler thought he could game the system.

Well that is one of the core tenants of National Socialism: Self determination and the rule of the people over their own country and its destiny. Any kind of Supranational organization will eventually lead to the stronger ones dominating the weak (EU as a prime example, Germany and France rule over all the others) I'm not opposed to the idea of some kind of meeting place where Europeans can sort out their problems diplomatically before war but organizations that seeks to tear down borders and dilute or destroy national identity must be destroyed themselves

I don't see why that can't be done by one state's embassy to another, and if it involves several states, it can just come down to a vote or something as to who hosts it. There is no need for "international law" or international bodies. The idea sounded good on paper but brought nothing but kikery down upon us all, let's not give them a vehicle to do it again.

There's a lot of talk about some kind of one world government being thrown around on Holla Forums lately (muh white empire). It's good to reinforce that this isn't what we're about. Over and over again, if need be.

That's not what America is. The US was built on white people, with white intelligence and white laws. The idea of "a melting pot" has been bastardized. That French statue doesn't dictate immigration policy. The US has current laws, that have been ignored for 50+ years, that say immigrants must show sponsorship by a US citizen, show a useful trade, have a minimum of collateral. Fucking Ellis Island wasn't just a fun turnstile for the dregs of the world. We turned millions back because they were shitty people.

The Jews have run out of Nazi victims to put on display, so now they are making shit up to convict old people in Minnesota.

I didn't say it was OK, I just said the Russians did it too and did it first, inspiring the Germans so why not be angry with Russians as well if they did exactly the same thing? I didn't say the Germans doing it was OK.

How was Germany threatening war in 1933? For all the Polish claims about Germany's army being a paper tiger in 1939 it probably was a paper tiger in 1933 since it was almost non - existent. So again how was Hitler threatening war?

Sorry, I should be more clear. I don't know which document says it but I think there is an American document that specifies immigrants must be north western Europeans of good character or something like that? Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you saying you wouldn't prefer any European of good character to settle in America? Just to be clear

I am but this isn't about them, they didn't plan the complete destruction of Warsaw, they didn't bomb all posts while retreating, in fact, Germans themselves planned whole destructions of ancient cities. Boshlevisks weren't organically Russian, were Nazis not real Germans?

I didn't say that. I said preparation is required in military strategy, I said they were already waging multiple wars in Europe and were aggressively expanding, thus one might assume they'd want their post WW1 borders back too if they go as far as taking Czechoslovakia, obviously. Stop taking words out of my mouth, you're like a stubborn woman throwing one attack after another under pretense of resolution, or is the cognitive dissodiance short-wiring your brain to spew made up bullshit?

Kill all Jews, holy shit.

How the hell is Germany in 1933 waging multiple wars in Europe and aggressively expanding? Their first international move that goes against the restrictions of Versailles is in 1936 for Gods sake and that is just marching into their own territory let alone 1938 with Austria and Czechoslovakia. And you did say that if I may quote: 'Germany was fucking around and waring everyone' is exactly what you said so I'm not putting words in your mouth.

Bolsheviks weren't organically Russian for the most part but are you suggesting the Red Army wasn't? Warsaw was leveled because of the Warsaw uprising not as a scorched earth tactic which by the way I may remind you was caused by the Poles thinking the Soviets had their back only to find that they just waited for the city to be destroyed, then invaded themselves and installed a brutal communist puppet government for 50 years but I suppose you respect them for that too because at least they were honest right you cuck?

Maybe you weren't aware of this but Pilsudski trusted Hitler more than any other German leader because he was Austrian and not Prussian and Austria had been the kindest (relatively) occupier during the partitions. Hitler was also the first German statesmen since WW1 to recognize Poland's western boundary as legitimate. All the Wiemar politicians did not recognize Poland's authority over Posen and West Prussia

I agree that preparation is required in military strategy but Poland wasn't merely planning for the event of war with Germany, it was actively pushing for preventative war with Germany with France's aid until the German - Polish friendship pact

Large parts of it belonged to Germany.
Even if you invoke Wilsonian and League of Nation “right of self-determination of people”, this right, the right of the German people had been violated by the Poles. Sabotaged, prevented or acted in direct violation of referenda over the nationality of disputed territory.

The “corridor” sole justification was that Poland need it for access to the sea, not the people living there asking to be Polish.

www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/reprisal-killings/

BTW in that example, French Partisans can not act lawful reprisals because that “French Forces of the Interior (FFI)” do not qualify as lawful combatants.

To be a lawful combatant he has to wear an uniform all the time, not just when it is convenient. A badge does not qualify as uniform, because it is too easy to remove or hide.
A lawful combatant has to respect the laws of war, have to answer to an hierarchy, that hierachy has to enforce the respect for the laws of war against his own combatants and people.
That was all lacking in an organisation like the French resistance, was putting bombs in cinemas, most brutally murdering POW, etc. Nobody of the French resistance was ever court martial by French authorities for war crimes.

Of course French, British and US forces threatened reprisals and enacted unjustified reprisal against German civilians as well.

As for combatants respecting the laws of war, the Soviet-Union and Japan did quit the Hague and Geneva convention about the laws of war and the Red Cross before the war. In fact both “did not take prisoner”, routinely killed POW. The Soviets killed 90% of German POW in the first year of the war (Source: Zayas).

You are right, that happened, it just seems unlikely to pin a certain atrocity to specific members of certain armed bands, simply because there would be no surviving witnesses. It was the norm for the Soviets to accuse the Germans of crimes committed by the Soviets.
This “tradition” hasn't stopped, even in 2001 did the so called “Crimes of the German Wehrmacht” exhibition, falsely claim that a large scale massacre on civilians in Lwiw/Lwów committed by the Soviet NKVD had been perpetrated by the Germans.
As an extra they claimed it had been an Anti-Semitic crime, a pogrom, while in reality the perpetrators were mostly Jews killing Poles and Ukrainians (Source: Musial).

Success breeds jealousy. Cuck you are and like a cuck you will perish.

I guess we should all fight for the jews against our European brothers in hopes that we too are so rewarded by massive swaths of our neighbors lands to procreate on.

I recall this happening in the 90s when three commie Jews were found in Canada. The Jews cried Oy vey! It was so long ago! They were just following orders! Forgive and forget!

Jews don't care if a Nazi was a secretary. They want them all and won't forgive. Hypocrites.

The commìjews in Canada story used to be on the Internet. It's been thoroughly buried. Can't find it anymore.

Well thank you for that information, I wasn't aware the international rules of warfare allowed such brutality… wow, war just became so much brutal in my opinion.

As for the Polish/German territory I know that that some industrial parts of Silesia were handed over to the Poles despite the vote being in favor of remaining in Germany (This was done by the Allies to strengthen Poland and weaken Germany) but Posen was undeniably Polish and West Prussia while being a mix of both was I'm sorry to say, majority Polish. Even if a vote was taken, I am quite confident the territories would be waved in favor of Poland.

How can we fuck up the kikes trying to do this?

And any ideas on fake evidence we can give of someone like a 10 year old Auschwitz guard or some shit?

Remember the ????

He's 98, fucking kikes.

And I was banned for talking some truth about current day germans (rightfully so, since germans nowdays are a joke), fuck these mods.

No such document exists, stop fucking around the subject. Point me to it, go on. I am not defending the content of such a pact by saying Germany was aggressively expanding, because I'll repeat myself again, IT DOESN'T EXIST, I am saying it was right to assume Germany would want to expand further (thus preparations that were not made would not be aggressive HAD they been made) as evident by a LATER war which has no relations to "1933", which I assume is the fictional date of signing that fictional document. Jesus Christ.

No, I'm saying Boshlevik peasants and other assorted subhumans fucked up their own country just as much as mine, and those who opposed it were killed just as eaisly, morale was at an all time low they were the only niggers who could rightfully be said were " just following orders". There were a lot who probably enjoyed it, but of what creed and ethnicity is doubtful, and Commie scum didn't pretend to be friends so when faced in combat we fucked them up with ease, that's why Ahmed. Once Stalin airdropped us weapons we quickly fucked you up too.

I'm having no luck on this. I reversed searched pretty extensively. The word on top is remember and there is as a row of inverted-noninverted algiz. I can't make out what's below it.

they're a row of stylized planes I believe, or arrows
remember the wtc doesn't look quite right

>>>/rus/

If you want to be taken seriously don't spout something that even you know is complete bullshit.

He is right though. The EU is a tool of Germany to project their interests in the continent. People aren't even bothering to deny it at this point.

Its not, Germany is another tool of the theocratic kikes who use the people as a conduct for their ideas, and tax money for their crimes.

Come on now you nigger.

I feel like this is a shoe in for kikes to go after "Nazi kids" in current year somehow

Looks like a kike.

Spic mods at it again, no surprise.

it's in LA.

ITT? You didn't say a damn thing informative, you just sperged.

probably no chance this is true

this site is run by the CIA directly

Nothing good ever came out of Pooland tbh

Hard to contain my autism when they're wrong on so many accounts.

Haha yeah let's just forget that cavalry charge in the 1600s that totally didn't happen to save Europe from non existent peaceful Islamic settlers

Those weren't even ethnic Poles lad. Pooland will forever be Germany's and Russia's punching ball. Literally the Milhouse of nations.

a jew charged with war crimes linked to communist russia???

NEVER

wasn't this guy on TED talks? I can't believe that many jews died!

dubs of truth

Poles are moles tbh m80

S-STOP IT, YOU TAKE THAT BACK
That picture was more hurtful than anything the kraut's could've ever said.

I think those "planes" are supposed to be people.

Most people don't go far enough. This mess started with WWI. Restore Germany's borders to before WWI. Restore the Austro-Hungarian empire.

This is insane

6 digit ID in 7 digit murder

Yeah, so believable

Ok, let's jump on the bandwagon for a second and say nazis are evil because they're nazis. They wall want to make lamp shades out of Jew skin and eat babies or whatever the hot new claim is. Literally what threat does this man pose to anyone?

Even if he were just pure evil and getting ready to gas 600 billion innocent people, he couldn't possibly accomplish any feat close to that. He's an old fuck who can't do shit. What is the point of convicting him other than proving what a worthless, petty folk yours are?

TRUMP DON'T ALLOW IT!
Use America First as reasoning as to why you need to set a precedent that Americans who live here deserve a place in our country, because we're all Americans.

Jews keep forcing you to do their will until you stop, it's more of a litmus test for them as to how much the goyim will bow to them.

If allowed a few generations from now your sentence would read:
>>Ok, let's jump on the bandwagon for a second and say whites are evil because they're whites. They all want to make lamp shades out of Jew skin and eat babies or whatever the hot new claim is. Literally what threat does this man pose to anyone?

In 2300 the kikes will still be hunting Holla Forums hate speech veterans.

That's what the Jews keep saying! If you look on the Kike News site Jerusalem Post, on every story relating to Poland, all the kikes talk about is getting Israel to nuke Poland for this very thing!

And they have a good reason to be. Poland has been a Jewish Paradise (Paradisus Judaorum) since about the 1600s. By 1795, 80% of the world's Jews would be living in Poland, and a lot of them had never spoken a word of Polish. They do not intermingle, mix with the people. Dzięki Bogu! (Thank god!)

In Poland particular, those kikies had their claws in everything–and they still do today! The way they treated the Poles was guaranteed to cause upset and the Polish oligarchs were no help at all, giving exclusive rights to sell liquor to the Jews and sometimes even giving them leases on Churches. The upper classes used the Jews as tax farmers, even going so far as to tender out licenses for the lucrative opportunity to fleece the peasants of their hard earned money. Before long, everything had a tax on it that had to be paid to the Jews, even getting married or baptised. This caused much resentment of the Jews as well as of the aristocracy that were employing them, but it would not be until 1648 that the pogroms really started in earnest, with the Cossacks holding the Poles responsible for their treatment at the hands of the Kikes.

The Jews would eventually become so powerful in Poland that they were allegedly able to name the successor to Sigismund II in 1572, but through their mistreatment of the Poles and the uproar that it eventually caused, they were also responsible for Poland losing large chunks of its territory when it’s neighbours exploited the situation and started annexing parts of the country, leading to Poland’s partition in the 18th century.

Native Polish antisemtism–as is the god-given power bestowed upon all people to percieve the devil in all his guises, only with enraged Slavic slurring–which is powerful force to be reckoned with, remains diminished by the Holohoaxers controlling the nation.