Whoopi Goldberg Sues Over Fake News Story, Wants Legislation Passed To Protect Victims Like Herself

ambitjournal.com/2017/03/14/whoopi-goldberg-sues-fake-news-story-wants-legislation-passed-protect-victims-like-president-trump/

During an episode of The View, which aired on Monday, Whoopi Goldberg called out a fake news article that she says endangered her and her family.

The fake news article was published by "a guy who just wanted to see how quickly stories he made up were spread.”

“Normally, people would have to actually look up to see what someone said. And when you look on our website… the shows are posted. But unfortunately, people don’t do that.”

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170314063338/http://ambitjournal.com/2017/03/14/whoopi-goldberg-sues-fake-news-story-wants-legislation-passed-protect-victims-like-president-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRUMP'S CURSE

You're a fuckboy, OP.
web.archive.org/web/20170314063338/http://ambitjournal.com/2017/03/14/whoopi-goldberg-sues-fake-news-story-wants-legislation-passed-protect-victims-like-president-trump/

The fake news in question was claiming Wookie talked shit about the dead SEAL's widow. I can imagine she took shit from that, lmao. Although I'm surprised she defended Donald Trump too, I wonder if she really got fucked by haters.

No one tell her what libel is.

I imagine that she got fucked up pretty bad if she's defending the God-Emperor. A-list Actor's aren't quick to defend the future.

let's open up those libel laws, folks.

Whoever did this is a smart person.

We wuz jewz n shit?

das rite!

She knows full well what libel is but is taking this opportunity to try and play politics. In short she knows what she is doing and I can't believe she has her heart in the right place.

Didn't like 7% of the basketball-american population vote for him? Maybe she's just in the category of wealthy apes who want lower taxes.

8% of niggers voted for Trump. 88% of niggers voted for Hillary.

No one reads bs news here fag. Just strengthen libel laws like the Don wants.

Dis nig srs…Da truu Izraelites were BLACC! Nigg u need 2 get WOKE!

This is what you get, bitch.
into the /just/ league you go

AYO HOL UP MANE
http:// dailycaller.com/2017/02/01/whoopi-are-trumps-values-really-much-different-than-the-taliban-video/

The problem with this is "fake news" cuts both ways. People on our side can be accused of it.

A "fake news" law can be used to take down sites like The Daily Stormer or Alex Jones.

I photoshopped the "JUST" hair onto Whoopi Goldberg. Now I'm afraid to sleep without a light on.

she is:
nigger
jew
cunt
cant get much worse.

You forgot "Shaves her eyebrows."

How soon will jews experience the degree of disaster that white nations face with their identity being completely stolen?

Haha, with that she looks just like that ape Leslie Jones. The memes man…

In this case, yes. Her last name isn't originally Goldberg (In fact her entire name is something completely different). She changed it to make life easier for herself.

You'd think the beatings would have INCREASED.

I heard she changed her name just because it sounded catchy. As if anyone would actually believe that trash bag has even the tiniest sliver of chosenite in her.

Another one bites the /just/

From what i know, the she-boon knew exactly who controlled (((Pedowood))) and went for "Goldberg" hoping to make those kikes feel simpathy for her, and have a bigger chance to make it in the business.
Turns out she was right.

Good luck suing the press in America. They will just issue a tiny correction no one will ever read after the damage is done.

This is why they must all be purged.

Least she and Melania have something in common.

i liked whoopi in the 90s, she was fun in movies
AOY SO YOU BE SAYIN, WE WUZ WIZADS N WITCHES N SHIET?

It was more like 70% for Hillary