The King

Where does this two-bit hack get off making Jack look like a pussy? Kirby was a front-line scout in WW2, and one time literally chased a mobster out of the office.

Maybe this thread should be dedicated to the awesome stuff Kirby did.

What comic?

The comic itself is kinda shit tbh

The Comic Book History of Comics, probably the colored version published by IDW recently.

>Falling for the (((Kirby))) meme
Fuck off back to cuckchan

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post…

Hey Holla Forums

It's normalfag tier garbage. It deals in only the most basic level shit, and whenever it attempts to venture past that it becomes cringe inducing crap.

The Jack Kirby stuff is a good example, but there are others, like how they put the blame on Werthem for the great comic book scare and seethe with casual fanboy anger over the 1966 Batman series.

Wertham was a snake oil salesman like Anita Sarkessian. He deserves the infamy he's gotten.

Why is it that so many modern cartoonists draw like shit?

Fredric Wertham was an esteemed psychiatrist who genuinely cared about the issues of violence and protecting children from psychological harm. He did actual good for society outside of his woefully misguided views on media's effects on the juvenile mind. I will not degrade him to the level of a huckster like Sarkessian and ignore his other accomplishments.

Having read the history, Wertham wasn't the fire but the fuel. Before Seduction of the Innocent was published there was already a movement against the changes in US society following World War 2, of which comics were the scapegoat. Wertham was merely the apex of that greater social panic.

Wasn't that show a faithful adaptation of silver age batman. Why get pissy about that?

modern fags hating incarnations of batman that aren't brooding and violent

Glad I grew out of that phase.

It's because cartooning is hard work and there are few job opportunities available for the skill. Animation has taken much of the real talent, leaving only the scraps.

They spend way to much time focusing on things that aren't comics and seem to praise artists that rip off other artists (Both Stan Lee and that artist that drew those huge comic panels) Also the Women in comics thing feels so pointless and they never seem to end properly in my opinon. Honestly the whole series is shit.

Which one? Bob Kane?

OH THE IRONING

Get a load of this faggot.

Bob Kane just paid other people to paint pop art for him. Perhaps he means Roy Lichtenstein.

Yeah, ultimately. Originally he traced drew all by himself

Fucking nu-male cucks gotta pull everyone else down to their level, even if it means making a dead tough guy look bad.

Man, I don't think Sin City could even be published in this political climate, if it was written today.

That was pretty good.

>The beatings actually increase.