U.S. Border Agents Can Search Your Cellphone

"I was not about to get tackled," she said. She handed it over
When Buffalo, New York couple Akram Shibly and Kelly McCormick returned to the U.S. from a trip to Toronto on Jan. 1, 2017, U.S. Customs & Border Protection officers held them for two hours, took their cellphones and demanded their passwords.

"It just felt like a gross violation of our rights," said Shibly, a 23-year-old filmmaker born and raised in New York. But he and McCormick complied, and their phones were searched.

Three days later, they returned from another trip to Canada and were stopped again by CBP.

"One of the officers calls out to me and says, 'Hey, give me your phone,'" recalled Shibly. "And I said, 'No, because I already went through this.'"

The officer asked a second time.

Within seconds, he was surrounded: one man held his legs, another squeezed his throat from behind. A third reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone. McCormick watched her boyfriend's face turn red as the officer's chokehold tightened.

Then they asked McCormick for her phone.

"I was not about to get tackled," she said. She handed it over.

archive.fo/BubSk

What are you sliding?

paranoid freak

Is this confirmed or bullshit?

Haven't been around for long have you? Been getting low quality threads just like this for awhile.

The US government already collects ALL digital communication data in the whole country so this isn't really a surprise.

If your not a US citizen, the boarder is actually where your SUPPOSED to search people.

Security at any cost!

Slip n' slide.

Pretty white girl with a sandnigger. Makes my blood boil.I'm guessing they're the couple pictured in the top left of the collage in the article.

Kill yourself.

Boo hoo.
Fuck brown people.

Bullshit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kill YOURSELF stupid nigger

I hope jews that are trying to enter get shaken down for gold and jewels too. If you're a jew or shitskin, get the fuck out of my country.

You are a worthless fucking faggot. I'm a shitskin and I'm not going anywhere. Maybe I'm a muslim too. Maybe I'm in the U.S. government and maybe I'm working behind the scenes to get passports for all my brothers and cousins.

Tell me about the day of rope, and how you'll hang me, stupid faggot.

I'm so scared.

Mad much?

LMFAO

Why? Because I'll be hassled entering a country full of niggers, spics, and muslims who pray in the middle of the downtown square by the thousands?

Yea your CBP is doing a great job searching people's phones hoping to see nudes. Worthless faggot prick.

When the patriot act passed I said what do I have to worry about. I rooted for Roger Staubach and Tom Landry when the Dallas Cowboys won Super Bowl XII. However now it seems I am subjected to random searches by naturalized US citizens that I do not understand what they are saying when they speak to me.

I didn't choose to have this country flooded by immigrants from terror prone nations that believe in the Islamic ideology. However it is being used against me now to search all my private data and my person nowadays whenever it's deemed mandatory.

That is why I posted this

Except your "pretty white girl" is the one who got question because her parents are from syria. Cant even tell can you… that bottle of hair dye just did it for you eh.. heres another white girl for u