Well, this one is out

Well, this one is out.
I've spent the last hour making subtitles in English for this one (out of two) the next one will be out sometime tomorrow unless someone does me a solid. But Cartoon Network LA is a slowpoke.
mega.nz/#!LYdCwbTS!TXXXke9hVsLczM86IJaXy8bGB4ElxPfM63FrykgpA-c

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!yUdH0RbT!AGb4KjkyH3M4HJvNpr8d6sCxRiCX-7UV0RCrTCi6VPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No wait, I'm in minute 7 so it'll be out tomorrow.

subs
mega.nz/#!yUdH0RbT!AGb4KjkyH3M4HJvNpr8d6sCxRiCX-7UV0RCrTCi6VPY

Post lewds of Demencia.

You are the reason this shit is gonna die at birth.

Can't they turn this into a proper series already?

This

Is this supposed to be the bulk of the series? It's unbearable to listen to two foreign audio tracks while reading good subs.

I'm sorry but I'm a poorfag with shit CPU and can't process the video in VP9 webm to post it with the subtitles burned in.

How would that help?

VP9 webms can stick 11 minute good looking videos in 16mb and well, we would just burn the subs.

I hope this never turns into a series because I know it wouldn't work and I know you fags would still suck it's dick until season 2 ends and then you ditch it as always.

Yes, but how would that solve my problem with this?

What this user said-

Make an mp4.

Why do Mexicans portray themselves as white and not-obese.

This reminds me of the critic web series. As in it really isn't much when compared to the original and i have no idea why it was made.

Well my little nigger , its called choosing your audience. If you make a show in a specific manner that'll target a group of people with the most disposable income, you might get more money. Also there are white people in Mexico making up a good portion, they're also more wealthy so they're never seen with the poor causing a massive visual wealth gap. But then again, browsing Holla Forums all day might not be the most healthy activity for ones' mind

the same reason why japs portray themselves as white and not-ugly

They should make a reggaeton cartoon about how reggeton is the most Mexican thing ever despite not being remotely so.

This is really disgusting.

Have you seen it with the subs?
I guess is kinda promoting them but I see it as any other day in the board where gigantic spergs complaint about every single little thing even bigger losers do wrong.
Is really just Black Hat yelling at shit shows for being such shit shows.

Is really cathartic

Are you actually triggered because of cultural appropriation?

Ha.

Then only watch one video at a time.

How long until mothership CN find this and stops him from being >>>/ourguy/

the best webms take a day anyway user

stick this in there and have patience
-cpu-used:v 0 -deadline best
also do 2-pass if you're up for it

Hey Holla Forums

You're just baiting at this point aren't you?
I'm watching one video, that's Black Hats commentary, in-show audio and anons subs.

Is this your reply to everything?

Of course you're fucking stupid, you keep responding to him.

The popularity of this cartoon is going to die sooner or later unless they decide to capitalize on it fucking PRONTO.

Pretty much.

But they need to have those Literal 24/7 TTG marathons.

TEEN TITANS GO UBER ALLES

“Dream” doesn’t mean it will just fucking happen

Ya gotta do shit to make those dreams come true

Not that I have any room to talk or anything

Did the show get fucking rejected?!

I think they were suppose to air some new stuff then didn't. It's probably going to go into limbo now.

Ah, thank god. That's better than it getting cancelled and thrown away forever.

They released the holiday short.

Also the english audio version.

lul