Cartoons you wish you got

List cartoons you wish were released in your country

"The Megza Family"
After reading the premise of the show and watching one episode of it, I wish this got released over where I lived at any point.

usually i hate anime, but damn is that good

Darkwing Duck, the fucktarded censors pulled it from TV in Poland because it was "too violent"

Darkwing fucking Duck was too violent? I sincerely am at a loss for words.

Too bad there's not much Asterix stuff in Burgerland.

Polish kids TV censors from the 90s make German anime censorship like Naruto with floating sword handles look sane.

American anime censorship/ racist americanization is way worse. Germany usually jumpcuts and removes blood. Whatever else shit is missing was taken right from US TV.
Like that full retard Naruto rap.

I would pay for a legit Squirel and Hedgehog English dub, if only for the Lols. I want to laugh at the Propoganda

Hmm. Moomins, Asterix, and English dubbed Squirrel and Hedgehog? Yeah! I'd too want want all those three things in America!

Upon further thinking, I actually did hear that there exists an actual English dub for Squirrel and Hedgehog. But I heard a lot of the violence is edited out, and only the first episode can be found. In that case, they should give it an uncut English dub.

Just watch subs ya moronic idiot.

Where do you live?

the one with half-naked tribal girls every episode. I don't even know the name, so that should clue you in on how un-translated it is.
when it comes to fanservice, it doesn't get much better than that. But somehow I'm not surprised this one never made it to english countries.

pedo fag pls go

Get out!

tumblr would be that way, gentlemen

I always wondered what the aqua teen hunger force would sound in Japanese.

Probably in eastern Europe.

I've heard that there does exist a Japanese dub Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Unfortunately, only the first four episodes were dubbed.

Wakfu.
It doesn't have a spanish dub as far as i know.

I wish that the Lucky Luke animated series and movies got released in America at some point.

We got the series in Australia back in the 90's. His horse really was the smart one…

What's even the point, you dumb spic? Half of its sexual appeal comes from French female voices.

I feel sorry for you. What country do you live in that only shows Wallace & Gromit once?

kek those things are the best

In a way, I wish this came to America.

Is it any good?

Spanish is to Italian what Orcish is to Elvish.

You mean the "Mézga család" (Mezga family). It's a cult hungarian show from a time when we didn't had much shows or cartoons, but what we had were topnotch high quality stuffs (Mikrobi, Szafi, Lúdas Matyi, Vuk). Kinda shame… if these would been made in the US or anywhere else in the western world then these would be super famous and well-know. And their makers wouldn't be died poor and ripped by greedy communist scums.

Not the same guy, but kinda. It's funny and entertaining, but it can get tiring after a while. You can find dubs/subs on dailymotion.

Blame the Cold War

I kind of see why I didn't catch on in the English speaking world. The first season gets too repetitive, and the later seasons became a series having mostly jokes that wouldn't be too out of place on something like Cartoon Network yet at the same time, shows things like visible alcohol and other such things that wouldn't fly with censors over here.
The show should just get an American English dub, but have a dub to make it slightly edgy enough that it can retain it's obvious adult jokes over in America.

That wont save it.