Trump vs Time Lincoln #1

Is this the best Drumf comic a libtard could muster?

So much wasted effort on a joke that stops being even remotely humorous the moment you move past the cover page.

I just noticed how comfy that redhead is at Trumps's arms.

Actually it seems this is a one-shot spin-off of a whole Time Lincoln series.
I posted this because I couldn't find the CBZ of Tremendous Trump.

It's really not that offensive, aside from a few really awful jokes ("alt-right hook", for instance), and the artwork and paneling are pretty good, but overall, it's a silly joke that's way too late to be relevant and so awkwardly executed that you wonder why they spent a whole issue on it, instead of just leaving this as a one-page gag or something.

Seriously?

You know what? I don't even care, this shit was actually funny. It doesn't come across as forced attempt at satire like pic related, this is just batshit insane.

wait, so why is he fighting against trump?

why is he using their own buddies as shields?
WHY?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tell me about the Donald. Why does he wear the mask?

He is a big guy.

Four score and seven years for you.

I dislike these strips. Their unwarranted smug rattles me bones.

Art is decent. Other than that this comics is pure cringe. Binging Tesla and Hawking into the picture is especially jarring, and Lincoln just handing a crystal to an enemy kid he is plain stupid. Trump has no real goals, it is not explained how or what for he "mines time," and he doesn't really do anything evil other than deceiving people for some reason.
And why didn't Tesla accept Edison's help to take out Trump and hash out further details later on? Why didn't Edison just Join up with Lincoln and Tesla and eliminate them after Trump was dealt with?

Besides, what is it with Fury Road and hipster worshiping it? Evey few years they latch onto a film for apparently no reason. Before that it was Purge, before it Drive, Inception, Inglorious Basterds, and so on. And after few years of obsessing over it and cramming hamfisted references they just forget about it.

Wait, did Parker lose his company because of that t-shirt? How come? Based off of other books, only villains would be bothered by it.

being trump is evil enough, user.

Fury Road isn't even that relevant anymore. It gained notoriety because it was so feminist, but after Star Wars decided that it was going to be focused on girl power, they ditched that completely.

They do know that lincoln would have shhipped all the slaves back to Africa given he wasn't assassinated, right?

No one knows that because it interferes with their narrative that ole Abe was a nigger-loving SJW intent on enforcing equality and multicultural diversity for all.

Marcus Garvey truly was the greatest activist of our time.

GEE WHAT A CREATIVE THOUGHT PROCESS!

YO

WHAT UP G?

You could always make one. I still remember that one user that described a scene where Captain America confronts FDR on his shit and FDR does the Palpatine scream and spins with his dual red lightsabers.

In my day we had GREAT president comics, like Ronnie's Raiders!

Gee this place getting super triggered over a joke comic whats new

Funny enough there's a Trump comic coming out inspired by that.

No collar either.

I refuse to read this cancer. Please, give me a short sypnopsis that is a bit more elavorated than "liberals are still butthurt about Trump and they have to use all liberty figures they can come up just to shit on the values they defended".

They do know Trump's uncle studied Tesla's papers, right?

In an one-shot with a special guest writer the series "Lincoln in time" takes change for a spin-off where Lincoln fights the oppressive forces of Emoj' Trump Which really his populace are quite happy about. That's it.

Honestly, It wasn't all that bad. Like someone else said, not too many bad jokes. If you replaced Trump with anyone else, I'd like it a tad bit more

>>>Holla Forums

Notice it's always Fury Road with these fags. The original films are alien to them.

"Americlap" predates Holla Forums newfag.

Fury Road isn't even the feminist magnum opus that they pretend it is. A bunch of women fuck everything up and get themselves killed, so it's up to a crazy man in a leather jacket and a crazier pale jackass to do everything for them so they can take over the nice paradise that some other guy built up because only men are capable of building lasting, productive societies in the post-apocalypse.

Also some fat cows waste all the water.

Joke? user, this is pure butthurt in motion.
why?

Marvel must be destroyed.

All the manage to do is to make women sound whiny.

Same here, but now they also seem to not understand business or technology. If the robots have both male and female voices, presumably they want to give the option to the end user.

Ironically, they cast Trump in the role of Immortan Joe who was the most sympathetic character in Fury Road.