So is Geert going to win or not? Did he leverage today's debate and the Turk incident well enough to win?

So is Geert going to win or not? Did he leverage today's debate and the Turk incident well enough to win?

His catalog thumbnail looks like David Brock.

He's a chosen child of G-d, so of course he will.

He isn't Jewish, he's just a massive good goy.

Nope, he's a kike.

Gotta love all the people on here who call a Nationalist with a boner for Israel (Geert) the enemy while supporting a Nationalist with a boner for Israel (Trump)
Also, gotta love the parallels I see here.
Really makes me think of desperate SJWs saying Drumpf doesn't even want to win.
Fuck guys. Geert is going to remove Kebab. He is going to fight against the EU. He is going to make the Netherlands white again.
Or, you know, you could just wait for Adolf Hitler while europe is cooked brown by the pressures of immigration and tolerance and cultural marxism.
Like Trump, Geert is a step in the right direction. Stop acting like a bunch of hypocritical kikes about Geert. It's fucking slippery.

I just want to see the EU destroyed. Let's see if the Kikes can keep a grip on Europe without it.

Even if he "wins" he won't have much power. The parliament or whatever the fuck it's called divides power pretty equally among several cucked parties.

Geert's a kike, Trump's a goy.

Except mein kampf was absolutely already popular german political literature by 1928, and there was no ambiguity in Hitler's description of jewish international economy/market speculation being the primary evil against german national, racial and cultural strength.

Bit of a shock for Geert when he found out.

Geert is een Jood!
He was in the kibbutz which is the draft for any Israeli citizen and is mandatory for Israels armed forces.

He talked about this AGAIN just a few days ago on VPRO talk show MAX where they talked about his past.

Video at 5m55s

If Nige could force a referendum i'm sure Geert sure can.

And our only 2 priorities are stopped replacement migration and destroying the EU.

kike confirmed. also wtf is up with this dudes hair

Vote Baudet and based Hiddema

(((GEERT))), NO

JUST

this is a blatant shill thread

Too obvious, fuck off shill.

I'd say he fucking destroyed Rutte in that debate.
This Turkish diplomatic riot is only in his advantage.
Dutch people are sick and tired of those shitskin monkeys who think they fucking own the place.

Excellent to hear.

I thought trs died when your golem was unmasked? The only d&c faggot here is you?
All of this is good but at best he's still a pro-fag Zionist who will just make eroupe decline a little slower.
You forgot these ((())).
Europe must decline. It is impossible to avoid and is the natural process. Their will be many Hitler's to come.
Good vote for him, just shill him elsewhere. We need this place to teach the next Hitler.

That zogbot is just repeating everything he said in different threads. It's fucking hilarious