"Proud to welcome our great Cabinet this afternoon for our first meeting...

HE'S CLOSE TO FULL STRENGTH

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/841392683625172992

Quick I need somebody to post a song that conveys the emotion of defeating a great evil
I'll show you why in a second

Great. Now kill Ryancare in its crib, please.

It's crazy that it's taken this long and they still don't have everyone, almost like they're intentionally stalling or something. Alex "Acost the pedophile" Acosta has his hearing this week because he was late because he replaced Pozder. Wew Sonny is getting stalled for some reason along with the literally whos.

Republicans spent years obstructing all Democrat policies and pulling off a general government shutdown. Now it's the Democrats' turn to do the same. It's within the rules, but it shows that American politics has become dysfunctionally partisan.

post yfw he's going to comb through EVERYTHING

I remember someone posting this on the day before the election results came out.

he looks like perfect grandfather material

Someone post Happy Sessions.

Will this info be supplied to the public?
I mean this could endanger people's lives.

Old but a good one
imo anything ghibli has a pretty decent ost.

A E S T H E T I C

IT BEGINS

Only the guilty have anything to worry about.

I wonder if the CIA people ITT are getting goosebumps. So many people "suicided" over the years. But maybe, just maybe, the time has come for their curruption of appealing to the wicked to end. In a sense it's, "for whom the bell tolls", for this investigation could used to find "treason" among the ranks, he could have just cause to have people "disappear".
I wonder what it feels like to be one of the CIA loser lackys with his MLP RP and talking about their "dankest" tools, only to wind up "spirited away".

R E M O V E R E P U B L I C A N S

My group has said this often, he is just the cutest when he's working hard. Gives good motivation to remain determined.

Which is exactly what makes them dangerous.
They're being backed into a corner.

There's so much that could be going on there I don't know where to start.

Good.

my nigger.

Fuckin' saved.

Sieg Kaiser Reinhardt

The thing is he could get every single one of those involved in delaying his shit to fuck off but for some reason nothing is happening. Kinda of depressing, right out the gate the 100 days promise looked like it was on track and since then thanks to this shit he hasn't even gotten his full cabinet assembled. This is unprecedented.

fucken saved

YESSSSS

fucking underrated post

Checked

Impressive, very nice.

polite sage for offtopic
Can some germanon tell me what the lyrics for this are? They don't exist anywhere on the internet.

forgot to polite sage! reee!

The last government funded post.

Yes that was the point.
t. samefag on different ID

Hopefully one of us captures it.

considering trump hails from new york

I've been here too long. I thought that was somebody doing a sieg heil.

What a bunch of children.

No Steve Mnuchin.

Rocky is from Philadelphia dummy

This is sessions upon meeting Trump for the first time.

Czech'd

As far as MLP goes, pic related is what NSA is into.
:^)

Nice trips