So whats the deal with Konamis post Kojima changes to MGSV?

So whats the deal with Konamis post Kojima changes to MGSV?

So whos actually working on this now and making these changes?

Unit 8, AKA what KojiPro was renamed to if I had to hazard a guess.

I want to believe that because they were directed by Kojima that if there was to be a new MG game it may be decent, but time will tell.

Well a few people liked portable ops so a smaller budget metal gear 6 might show up and not be shit, god knows it would print money based on the name alone.

don't forget about the new guns, the 10+ combat fatigues variants, the new base and weapon color pattern, the FOB events and FOB weekly missions

Honestly if these are people that worked under Kojima for years but arent sick of MGS and Konami pulls an SNK when Pachinko crashes next year i might be interested in a metal gear trying not to be a movie or open world game again.

What, you fags still think there will be a Metal Gear 6? Maybe if it's a pachinko machine.

The only Metal Gear thing I can see being done is more Rising or a reboot. Or an alternate AC!D series sort of thing.

Japans hard left is pushing to legalize gambling in an effort to remove some power from organised crime and bring in more western tourism. Korea already did the same and their Pachinko grey market went from booming to almost all the stores closing in a year.
Theres already signs of the coming Pachinko collapse and half the big companies are trying to sell pachinko to vegas and the others like SNK Playmore are getting BACK into videogames because of said market crash.

Konami are greedy fucks, if the pachniko mines dry up they can just put the slaves to another money printer.

Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Even their "communist" party are soft social democrats

Doesnt matter who does it really, Pachinkos fucked.

No, what I'm saying is, even if there is no market for it, Konami will make MGS6 into a pachinko machine just to spite fans. They only fucked MGS5 to aggravate me personally.

You underestimate the asian jews lust for shinto-shekels.
Its okay, we understand your pain.

You sound like they fucked MGSV not just to spite the devs and millions of fans, but just you.

Is MGO any better? It was fucking awful last I played it, I'd love to find its actually good now.

Honestly i've had more fun with anons playing Peace Walker bro-op than MGO3.

But i think its the same anons into playing monhun together so that might be more of a control thing.

Shame that they got a bunch of incompetent Western devs to lay the groundwork for MGO3, there's just some stuff that the Jap studio tasked with salvaging it can't fix

To be honest Peace Walkers idea to just outright steal the monhun format for metal gear is really the best idea.

Shame Capcom themselves never thought to do the same with resi outbreak.

I'm still scratching my head as to why Co-op wasn't an option for MGS V, it seems like a no-brainer as the core concepts themselves wouldn't be left unbalanced for more than one player, at least not more so than any of the other buddies

STANDING

UPON THE STAIR

Not even that, GZ's had difficulty options, wheres my fucking subsistence mode. Its an open world metal gear, could you imagine a no reflex, no checkpoints no gear infiltration ops difficulty?

They story would still be shit and it would still be missing bosses but god that would make a fun minute to minute stealth experience amazing.

replaying PW lately illustrates how bad v's ost is.

It doesn't even play anywhere in the actual game

Playing some Peace Walker yesterday and having the real Big Boss give a speech to Chico about defining yourself to an instrumental of Heavens Divide was more emotional and ingrossing than any punch up moments of V.

Did V even have much of an OST? I barely noticed it compared to prior MGS games.

The only thing I can call enjoyable is this

What are you talking about? V had an amazing soundtrack.

Fucking amazing

That's right, it was a personal attack on me. Fuck you, Kojima.