Why haven't we teamed up with the muslims yet? Hear me out

Why haven't we teamed up with the muslims yet? Hear me out.

We all know womens' suffrage is what got us into this mess in the first place, right? And what better way to force the lefties into a deeper state of confusion and cognitive dissonance than to start adopting some of the policies of muslims? They won't know what the fuck is going on or what they should do.

Let's make women second class citizens again. Seems like the quickest way to get lefties on our side.

SAGE
HIDE

isnt hard.

That's a fast kike

Mudslimes see women as slaves not as partners. So fuck off muhhamed.

reported

Kill yourself

By the way, I don't think we should ACTUALLY team up with muslims or adopt their policies, except for repealing women's suffrage. But the more obvious we make the left's cognitive dissonance the better.

kys

reported

i have began to sympathize with this mode of thought

if saving western civilization involves converting from one desert religion to another, so be it

Because no matter how hard we work to build bridges, they will never work with us.

They're semites, they only care about their own. Take it from someone who used to be an apologist in my youthful hubris.

No, fuck Islam. I just think we should pretend to adopt some of their policies to throw the left for a loop. Expose their cognitive dissonance about Islam. it's okay if sandniggers do it, but not us.

I'm white as fuck, man. Born in NC, living in Iowa.

Again, not actually saying we should be buddies with them. They shouldn't even be here.

Yes! Yes! All those rapes and murders are really just Jewish tricks. The Muslims are just as oppressed as you are! There's no reason to fight, no reason at all…

Another person who read the first line. Am I really not on halfchan?

pic very related. Muslims are as bad as jews

Or maybe you just make shit threads, maybe that could be part of it…?

They are shills, lowering down the level of discussion to its minimum

Probably a bit of both. Still, read the thread before responding, guys.

Muslims as bad as jews?
Come on kike, jews are the worst by far

No, kill yourself achmed. Not that you need anyone to tell you to anyway.

I READ EIGHT WORDS AND NOW I'M MAD
REPORTED

What the fuck does that even mean? We're not trying to get the left on our side, we're trying to stop the left from existing. I don't want Marxists on my side, I want Marxists to stop being Marxists altogether, whether that means through ideological conversion or gas chambers. Islam is arab culture turned into an ideology much the same way Judaism is Jewish culture turned into an ideology, the only difference is that Arabs seek to assimilate the world into their culture. They're enemies in the same vein as the Jews and they should be opposed on ever front. "Adopting some of the policies of muslims" in order to "force the lefties into a deeper state of confusion" is the single most retarded idea I've heard on here in awhile. Reported and saged.

You seem to actually care enough that I want to explain, but you haven't read the thread, so…

It's official, /pol is being raided by Mohammeds. Had an inkling in another thread.

SAVED

That's retarded and so are you.
There. I dismissed your dumb ass thread based on the last line, camel jockey.

I've read the thread, your idea is just fucking stupid. A lot of people on the left already unironically support Islam, that's enough cognitive dissonance to start waking up bluepills and it's what we should capitalize on. Nobody in the West likes Islam, why the fuck would we want to associate ourselves with them? They're the enemy the same as the Jews, they just take a different approach at attacking us. I'm having a hard time believe anybody here could honestly think this is a good idea. Sure seems like your a Holla Forums shill trying to meme that bullshit movie from the autistic Project X guy into reality.

trips of absolute veracity checked
the more retarded Holla Forumsacks seem to think that hamfisted attempts to make the left look hypocritical, is somehow productive. It's in the same vein as the cuckservatives sucking up to niggers to enforce the "dems are the real racists" narrative. It never works because the left actually employs some clever rhetorical methods devised by academics to refute their bullshit, and the cuckservatives are so fucking OBVIOUS about what they're doing to begin with. Same with the MIDF faggot. Fellating muzzie cock will have no impact whatsoever on the left.

>goyim will never find out

Muslims can never be allies. Their ideology, sometimes more conscious and sometimes more unconscious, is the subjugation and replacement of all other cultures and peoples. You can't negotiate with that.

There may be circumstances where Muslims can be goaded into acting in a way that's beneficial , particularly if it brings them into conflict with other enemy groups, but they may never be any kind of partnership with them.

Hi, Tumblr

what he fuck is this raid today?

Muzzie dune coon women are the worst tho.
Clearly all that "based" treatment of them actually made them worse. Why would I want that?

Are you in middle school?

Guys why do you think women deserve to vote? I don't get it.

I don't think this guy is a real Holla Forumslock. Maybe he's a mudslime shill like some other poster said, bu my money is on Holla Forums. They try to play up the angle that the right is in bed with Islam when we're the one's who most violently oppose them. It's classic leftist projection, they support Islam but they try to portray their opponents as supporting it.

Ok id be down for chucking some faggots off of a roof tbh

Holla Forums couldn't shill a thread properly if we did it for them.

The shills are so desperate they're throwing everything at the wall just to see what sticks.

Holy shit. This is like a rabbit in the jaws of a wolf, just spazzing around in case some narrow trick of physics might possibly give it a one in a million chance of slipping free, even though everyone can see it's already bleeding out.

Well no shit, I wouldn't exactly call this thread subtle either. They're pretty fucking incompetent but don't get arrogant. Hubris has been the downfall of many great people.

its not about hubris, you need to put them in their place, demoralize them like they pretend to do to us, blackpill them into suicide. Thats how you win and make them stop posting stupid fucking bullshit on this board. Holla Forums are the laughing stock of politics and the internet and they need to know this so they shut up and stay to their containment boards.

You´re retarded. Kill yourself, Ahmed.