ITT: Fitgirls in vidya

Hard mode:No fighting games

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holla Forums IS FUCKING DROWNING Holla Forums IS DYING

m8, I'm merely glancing at the catalog, and I can see like one or two waifu threads. Calm the fuck down.

That's one or two too many.

oh boy its this thread again

:^)

Posting the most /fa/ girl in the thread.

That chick from Dragon's Dogma counts.

Hard mode is supposed to be challenging, but not unfun.

In before that statue guy

Ah, it's time to be reminded of that unending cesspit of depravity that could've been good.

Can an operator tell me if there is a purpose to have a gun strapped this way to your chest?

It seems inconvenient.

>Trying to lie and say that this thread is about discussion and not just another thread where we post drawings of girls we want to fuck, but this time they're categorized as ____

Calm your tits user, all I'm saying it eliminates a significant portion of good candidates.

checkem

Is it summer already?

Honestly vidya females outside fighters tended to be very /fit/ before the ps3/360/wii era. Could find them quite frequently.
during ps3 they were mostly men in drag.

My favorite /fit/ girl.

where are my /fit/ bros?!

her butt looks so weird in game

I think she might be a bit too fit.

Anything under 300lbs is sexist.

She's all muscle.
…muscle insulated with layers of fat.

Dino Crisis probably got a lot of people into ABDL.

WAKE UP MY BOSSES

This. That said, I'd still hit it.

You need to go.

You have a fine taste, sir.

Okay

well they aren't unfit but they aren't stronk lookin either

why did i google that.

Anyone here got an amazonian fetish?

I'm into fitgirls, but not really into amazons.

Yes.

GFFGFGFGFGFGTFFFTRTT—-

SOOOOO

GOOOOD.

SOOOOOO

GOOOOOD.

YUUUUUWWEEEEE GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IS BESSSSSSSSSSSS

AND TONED SUIKA WITH MUSCLES BUT IS STILL CURVY AND LOLI ENOUGH

IS GOOOD TOOOOOOOO

ALL FORM YUU HOSHIGUMA, MUSCLES AND PRIDE OF THE ONI RACE

NEED ME THE JUNGLE FEVER PRIMAL JUNGLE HUNTER SNU-SNU POF THE CENTUURY BI-DYKE-SEXUAL MUSCLEGIRL OVERHAND FAP OF THE CENTURY.

DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT MUSCLEGIRLS MAKE YOU AND YOUR SWEAT SMELL LIKE OXTAIL SOUP?

UYEAH, SERIOUSLY, IT'S A THING

it's time to stop

NO

I HAVE IMAGEBOARD GRABBER, AND I'M GOING TO DO THE UNTHINKABLE.

WETHER IT BE MAXIMUM OVERPUBES, ARMPIT TUFTS, SATURATED IN SWEAT, BATHING IN A HOT SPRING, BEIGN DYKE AND MANLY AS FUCK, UNAWARE OF HER BODY, A LACK OF HYGENIE, DRUNK, WEARING TRIBAL SPEAR-CHUCKER CLOTHING SUCH AS TRADITIONAL ONI ANIMAL PRINT PANTIES, GIANTES, AMAZON, MONSTROUS BUT HOT, CHEST TUFT LIKE THAT SHIT YOU SEE IN SONIC THAT WAS DONE FOR A MOMIJI IN HEAT PIC BY CUBE 85 (BLESS HIS ONE TRUIE CORRECT DISPLAY OF DOGGIRL MONSTERGIRL BEHAVIOURS SOUL) LOVING SMALLER MEN AND SHOTAS, BROWN GIRL, WORKING AT THE GYM, SPATS, TIGHT GYM CLOTHES, GANGRRAPING SMALLER GIRLS WHISLT DRUNK LIKE AN OLD MAN, AND ROWDY SEX ROMPS, OR GREAT GENSOKYO ORGIEES.

YUUUGI

IS THE PRIDE AAND JOY AND THE GEM OF THE ONI RACRE, HER MUSCLES MANIPULATE THE SUPERNATURAL TO GRANT US GRACE.

MUSCLEGIRLS MAKE YOU SAWWEAT SO HARD IT'DS LIKE OXRTAIL SOSOUL

IF YOU'VE NEVER HAD OXTAIL SOUP, YOU'RE A FAGGOT WHO HAS NEVER MASTURBATED TO MUSCLEGIRLS EATING OXTAIL SOUP, BECAUSE A MUSCLEGIRL FAP NAKED EATING OXTAIL SOUP IS THE DEFINITVE WAY TO FAP TO MUSCLEGIRLS.

Playable Yuugi game never ever

this is the only reason i dont like 2hu

whats with that? whats their aversion to gentle lovin snu snu?

I enjoyed the Korra game, but I wish it was longer and better. It was short enough to warrant a replay, but lacked enough worthwhile content for a second go. It was still fun the first time through, even if it was nothing more than babby's first CUHRAZEE game. I never got the hate for it.

That said, I want to fuck Korra so hard that the series reverts from tumblr-pandering queer bait to the mini series it was supposed to be.

TRANCENDING ALL FORMS OF MORTALITY,

YOU CAN'T STOP THE YUUUUYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGIIIIIII HOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOO!

I'M TAKING IT ALLLL

ALL OF IT.

There is something appealing about savagely copulating with a jungle tribal warrior woman.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I like muscles on girls, but I don't know many games that have them.

Athena is a cutie. An real underrated vidya gal.

Fit dudes are fine, too, but are far less rare. At least 80% of male vidya chars are buff.

nah fit is not thicc.

Cottage cheese ass.

:^)

"thicc" is just a gateway drug to fat acceptance

/fit/ girls you want, /fit/ girls you get.

Off-Topic: When is Fortnite coming out?

Loop hole

there's no way blizzard doesn't know what they're doing here

Orks.

oh look ANOTHER quality video game discussion thread

Holla Forums used to mean something

Whatever you say

posting busts doesn't actually make you smart

Go back to >>>Holla Forums were you came from.

also an outrageous stereotype

wowie, that image piqued my interest. what's that game about?

Unless she's a pilot or gunner or some shit with some weird-shaped seat where the chest is legitimately the most accessible spot on her body, I really can't think of a single way that holster would be useful.

I can't think of any fit vidya, so here's some animu.

move to colorado

you don't get to bring friends though

Why Colorado?

She was already best girl in that show but at that part my dick went nuclear.

i keep seeing this fluid druid, is the show actually worth watching for her though

Sadly she's only a secondary character show is pretty good though.

Try the opposite for HELL OR HELL mode, user.
Unfit girls in fighting games.

i don't think there is a single example

wait no, kokonoe from from blazjew, she's a lazy piece of shit who eats candy all the time and fights with tools

she is the worst character and a blight

sounds like you want to fuck her brains out

If you liked Attack on Titan and want more, try it. It's incredibly similar.

yeah, on my dick

Yep, time to watch this anime.

its a b movie made by an a team its pretty fun

It was, newfag

Air is thinner
This is why the Olympic training centre is here

I spent a week in Colorado, and suddenly, I trimmed a minute off my two mile run time in Arkansas.

dick the savagery out of her

That said they'd probably absorb you so it's the last thing you'd do.

FUCK YOU KARS YOU ASSDRILLING FAGGOT

actually, anons can you spoonfeed me about the korra? i heard its fine series.

First season is ok, second season is pure shit, third season is Tumblr.

Watch The Last Airbender instead.

It's good so long as you don't take it too seriously, the recap episode even flat out states that its all bullshit just for entertainment and mocks people that try to take it seriously. Its got a nice world and some great vehicle designs though.

Who the fuck said that?

There is exactly 0 character development. Korra approaches every situation in the same exact way. Both practically and emotionally.

Most of the plot was only advanced because characters acted out of character.

There are also sort of these "fan coupons" as I call them. Sort of things in a story or series that is pure pandering of the highest order. Things that people really want for whatever reason. By the last season, they were cashing in every single one they had. From bringing Toph back to having people suddenly discovering powers to even trying the "look how progressive we are, the main character is actually a lesbian now!".

Everything was "designated". The red lotus were pretty much the good guys in every meaningful way. But they were the villains "just cause". In the last season they even sum up zaheer as a bad guy because "he believed in freedom". It is said by Toph and supposed to be taken at face value as a bad thing.

This is just to keep it brief. It's sort of great that the show exist, because it's so bad in the right way, that you can spend a lot of time dissecting everything that went wrong, and end up learning a lot about what makes a good show. Simply by seeing what a bad show does. Like a laboratory car crash. All the pieces are accounted for and it's a nice clean environment and you can see how everything blew apart. That is this show. It fails in such a nice and obvious way that you can really learn a lot about writing well by examining the shitty everything of this show.

I was already underwhelmed.
As soon as Korra Deus Ex Machina'd Aang to give her powers back I stopped watching because the jumped the shark.

Only watched one season.

I hate to be the one to ask, but what's the name of the show?

Best fitgirl.

i mean if it literally killed her in the process, sure

bullet is the only blazblue girl i don't find annoying and she's an idiot too