Why do the Jews want NATO to go to war with Russia so badly?

Why do the Jews want NATO to go to war with Russia so badly?

twitter.com/RavShmuly/status/837309340818132992

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/69223-snoop-dogg-pulls-gun-on-fucking-clown-trump-in-new-lavender-video-watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukos
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

War with Russia would mean whites mutually murder each other in far-away places while shitskins flood their home countries. After the fratricide is over the kikes cozy up to China like they've already been doing.

Problem is Trump isn't gonna nuke Russia like Hillary wanted so the kikes are pretty assblasted that the G.I.'s aren't going to kill their Russian cousins anymore.

It's all part of the Hooton plan that was devised in the mid-1940s, user. Now that tens of millions of shitskins have been moved into Europe, they want to kill off as many white European men as possible in a useless war, so white women won't have anyone left to mate with to continue the existence of the white race.

because they got kicked out

pitchfork.com/news/69223-snoop-dogg-pulls-gun-on-fucking-clown-trump-in-new-lavender-video-watch/
For being peaceful tolerant and forgiving….they sure are violent.

Racewar soon?

NATURAL RESOURCES

THE LANDMASS OF RUSSIA IS HUGE

It has nothing to do with landmass you fucking imbecile.

Because the more guys that get killed the better but it doesn't have to be a full WW3 war. If they make Russian lives miserable through hard sanctions then they're happy too.

goys*

war = profit

Because Russia is supporting the enemies of the kikes in the middle east. Unless I'm wildly off-base; I'm not an expert on middle east or kike politics.

The kike way of fighting an enemey is to stir some completely unrelated country (The US in this case) to annihalite them. Previous examples: WWI and WWII

sometimes I'm really unsure if it's a real kike or just one of us shitposting

Google his name, he's a real one.

figured that, but the level of bullshit heebs are pushing lately is often really hard to differentiate from shitposts

but race is just a social construct!
ironic that they agree with the NatSoc idea of eugenics and race, despite fighting a war with them for such "evil" beliefs

ukraine has done nothing wrong

Are you talking about kikes? They literally invented racism.

Reasons the left and kikes hate Russia:
Anything else I'm missing?

((((((((((Rabbi))))))))))
Also why the fuck cant I post without an attachment

Because in order to consolidate power into a world government, they need to destabilize everything first so they can supplant leaderships and propose a "solution". Their problem with Russia is, nothing short of war is likely going to accomplish that.

Because Russia will get too strong otherwise. Look at what happened before (((Maidan))). Russia's economy was surging like a throbbing dick. After Ukraine and totally randomly dropping oil prices and sanctions, Russia's economy went to shit. Two years of silence and economic growth, It's time again to kick ivan in the nuts again, otherwise he will become a too big danger for global kikes.

Same goes for china. They're getting too big for the kikes favor and the advantages of cheap labour are being outweighed by China's increased strategic demands and expansion.

It's all power and money goys, never forget that. In politics, there are no random events.

Jews want another white war to kill more white people. Next question?

And somehow people have been convinced that Hitler and his party were the bad ones.

Don't forget that the kikes seem to be going all in on going after Iran lately, which will further damage relations between the United States and Russia,

So they waited 24 years after the soviet union fell to make it happen despite the causes of the current influx being caused by the collapse of the soviet union?

It has everything to do with the sheer size and wealth of untapped natural resources Russia has within her borders, nigger. Name one country that sits on more you fucking faggot. Why wouldn't the kikes, shitskins, mudslimes, and chinks all want a piece of that?

This shit makes me want to puke. This is like the most absolute form of BDSM slavery and it's fucking sickening.

These kikes actually want to domestic the "goyim" like actual livestock and control them using drone strikes. It's fucking sick.

Tell me it isn't true.

I want war, I want natural selection, I want the strong to dominate the weak

Rah - Hebrew for "Evil/bad"
Sha'a' - To be blinded.

Oy vey, it's a pure coincidence!

One way to interpret this is "evil will blind you" or "blinded by evil."

Another way is "evil will be blinded."

Strange because being called a jew in any language is an insult based on moral/ethical failings thereby making it equivalent to being called evil.

Wide area destabilization and sapping of all funds due to war efforts means that post war, the governments can be radically shifted easier.

Does this mean Nationalism was a Jewish ruse the whole time?

Kosher nationalism is a jewish ruse.

Exactly. Since (((they))) had no fixed motherland, so to speak, and even after they did got it, their people are in great part dual-citizens.

10% of Israeli citizens have citizenship in Europe and/or USA. 25% of Israeli citizens have citizenship in old Soviet Russia, totalling

Forgot to add.

ANY jewish person with proven jewish heritage can apply for Israeli citizenship.

War with Russia would force USA (and all EU countries) to vote for raising debt ceiling (this can still happen until summer) and will reinforce current jewish control of USD and global economy. Alongside (((they))) will also profit from oil and military equipment.

Remember, (((they))) are playing this from both sides. They did the same shit in Napoleonic wars, WW1, WW2 and others…

NATO makes it really hard for Russia to annex land. When Ukraine was sightly considering joining NATO, Russia had no hesitation annexing Crimea (which they wanted to do for years.) They knew if Ukraine joined NATO, Russia would basically land-locked.
.t slav

NATO makes it really hard for Russia to annex land. When Ukraine was sightly considering joining NATO, Russia had no hesitation annexing Crimea (which they wanted to do for years.) They knew if Ukraine joined NATO, Russia would basically land-locked. And don't get me started on why kikes play both sides or how some people think Russia is a "white utopia superstate!!." Don't forget that viewpoint was pushed by that gook Anglin.
.t slav

The (((government))) of the Ukraine in 2014 caved to EU and NATO pressures to look westwards and Russia really does not want NATO that close to its border and as such instigated a civil war in the eastern Ukraine as area denial.

The Crimean question is different, this draws its roots in the dissolution of the Soviet Union when Crimea was given to the Ukraine as a semi-autonomous state (iirc). Crimea is a strategic location for Russia as you've mentioned.

The failure of the western jews to annex the Ukraine is spectacular. The EU poked the Russian bear and ended up losing ground.

Russia isn't a White country and to my knowledge Putin is trying to homogenize the nation (i.e. genocide all the races into a yucky shade of brown) but they are an important ally in the fight against the (((eternal parasite))).

It's more complicated than that.
Putin is a madman and is basically trying to flip Israel.
Because when the war in Syria is won, Israel is back to being alone surrounded by extremely pissed off mudslimes that have vowed the extermination of every last jews.
No amount of US money is gonna be enough to save them… so they will have to bend knew to the sponsor bloc of the Iran/Iraq/Syria/Egypt alliance, the China/Russia couple and bend the fucking knee or face actual extermination at the hand of the Arabs (the Hezbollah, the tiny Lebanese militia already proved they can fight with Israel army for real. Israel simply can't fight 10 or 100 times that).

That's Putin endgame, he fucking knows the king is Israel. That's why Europe need to go to war with Russia (the extermination of whites on a large scale is bonus or another reason).

Because if he does pull it off then Moscow will co-opt all the lobbying networks of ZOG and be the actual master of western politics for as long as there are Jewish lobbies and as long as Israel is threatened by arabs.

If Trump actually purges AIPAC and cie he might actually save the US of Russian dominance.

Russia is trying to get out of the (((banker'))) web of central banking

And once again the Jews demand to be able to control everything for everybody in the entire universe, this time because of a quirk in the kike language. I'm of the opinion that "Jew" means evil in every language.

Not really. Putin is a simple man, he'll support anyone who will support Russia. Hell, he might still think "Israel is the new Nazi Germany" shit that Soviets pushed in the 80's.

They still have Kaliningrad [which should honestly be a target for Western invasion and seizure] and I'm pretty sure they have other territory that connects to the Black Sea. They also have their Pacific coast. I know their North Atlantic ports get icy in the winter, so they don't really count from a military perspective.

For what possible reason? Is your intent to provoke war? I smell a yid.

Because you can take the Jew from the shetl but you can't take the shetl from the Jew. They still hear the Cossaks riding.

Because it doesn't belong to Russia.

In the interests of the United States of America and the Russian Federation, in the interest of white survival, every single jew must die.

Yes it does. You mean you believe it shouldn't belong to Russia. What you really mean is you want NATO to start a war with Russia so that countless millions of white people die.

I love Russians and hate jews. Why would you want a war with these people?

Otava Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

Putin isn't so keen on that idea. Putin genuinely loves Jews and thinks they're beneficial to Russia. I'm not ragging on the man, but that's suspicious.

Russia could certainly hand it over and go back to the steppe nice and easy, but they don't seem to be particularly interested in doing that in the Baltics where they aren't wanted, either.

You know that's not true. You want war with them. Fuck off yid.

You seem awfully keen on making sure the territorial gains and acquisitions made by the zionist powers in the Second Zionist War remain as untouched as possible. It's rightful German clay built on the zionist mass murder of ethnic Germans at the behest of jewish power.

You sound like a shill tbh.

You have no strategic understanding of Russia. Russia will never give up Kaliningrad without war. Ethnic matters of morality has nothing to do with it.

Yeah? They gave their rest of their shit up without a war and now hang around drinking in alleys and collecting unemployment.

That's why Crimea now belongs to them too, huh? Dumbass.

How about the Warsaw Pact? Or all of the Central Asia stans? Or is it that Russia now belongs to them?

Historical 'persecutor' of Jews

They believe Russia to be Gog or Magog, basically Israel's greatest enemy in the future. They want that threat gone.

Kike shill, just stop. You cannot turn Holla Forums against Russia.

Nobody cares if you're against Russia or not. Nobody wants to be "against Russia". Russia is like some asshole who crashes on your couch while offering to "help with the bills", but he only ends up eating all of your food and never leaving, then has the nerve to sperg out when he's told he's not wanted.

Ask them what "goy" means then.

Look I'm all for trying to make yourself a better man, but look at yourself and what you say at least.

Wow, you sure sound like either a butthurt belt resident or a kike. just fuck off already.

Or maybe just someone who wants zionism and the leftovers of zionism to fuck off out of Europe?

Now why would OP be following a rabbit on shitter? If you can get the noose over your big nose OP… NECK YOURSELF KIKE.

Russia isn't perfect. No nation is.
That doesn't mean that kikes aren't terrified of the prospect of a polar alliance. gg earth no re.

And they don't need stolen German territory to form a polar alliance. Or to be agitating with communist faggot leftovers in the Baltics whose parents were too poor and drunk to fuck off back to Moscow. The idea that everyone else needs to show concessions to Russia or else they're "anti-White" needs to be snuffed out for good.

Russia is a white country, granted they're 100 years behind most of the west, they've contributed greatly to western culture in terms of the arts and literature. The kikes would love nothing more than white countries killing each other as opposed to working together.

That I would agree with.
There's no need for them to get every little thing they want on a silver platter.

Your tired old red scare tactics aren't working, kike. Just fuck off already.

Nobody needs red scare tactics. The USSR was a zionist, mass murdered of White people for the explicit reason of them being White and wanting to remain White and unpolluted by jewish domination. It collaborated in this goal with the zionist, capitalist United States.

The real question is what kind of "White Nationalist" would be okay with keeping those ill-gotten gains? Maybe the same kind that rubberstamps sand nigger refugees through its border with Finland.

One things:
PALE OF SETTLEMENT AND POGROMS
Also the reason why Hitler was attacked. Putin GTFO'd Russia out of the Rothschild system and was getting successful.

What a fucking nonfactor

They covet Syria and Ukraine. Turkey and Ukraine (could, once it is fully controlled) create a land barrier between Europe and the (((Middle east))). Russia is to the east of either of those and could (with permission) pass through Iran for land invasions. Jews trying to fortify all fronts basically. They don't have to worry about anything to the south east because its all niggers and destabilized territories, much of which they could take over and strip for resources.

Kikes' and Lefties' whole problem with Russia can be summed up thusly:
• Russia won't let gays blow and buttfuck each other in public;
• They passed a law outlawing homosexual propaganda from being used on children;
• Cops got sick of those skanks in Pussy Riot and all their bullshit, and the cute one got clubbed and pepper sprayed and thrown in prison for however long.

That's it. That's all they got.

So they can wipe the whole Europe and other majority white countries in all the directions of compass.

Da, also dumbass

Because they see the rise in random goyim getting redpilled on the JQ–and the (((Deepstate))) for those set on the path. They need to distract their nigger cattle, turn their sights toward a different boogeyman. There's also the issue of contracts for their military industrial complex drying up due to eastern, and other, European states questioning the importance of NATO in a world where they no longer see Russia as their number one threat and instead see the situation with their borders and national sovereignty and concluded it needs to be their first priority. The jew needs our nations worried and fixated on phantoms while they flood our countries with their shitskin brethren and we empty our treasure to pay their industries what amounts to protection money in order to combat the ghosts they conjured up.

Bump because JQ related threads are being slid

Bamp

So his problem is that "the evil Russians will not be blinded by Jewish propaganda"?

First post…. best post.

As a german. I would rather have Königsberg be a Russian city, at least it is filled with white people and they're not importing 500.000 shitskins.

Unlike Danzig, in Kaliningrad there are still Germans left.

You just want a war.

So, you're mad Russia does what the Kikes usually do, and kikes cannot profit?

FIRST POST BEST POST

strike me as surprised

Because the kikes already own enough material wealth to satisfy their needs. It's a war of ideology. Victory in the ideological war means security of power. They have power from previous material wars. They need security from ideological victories.

you meant:
Hello.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on… They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

Because they love it when whites kill whites.
Every World War is the same: Jews provokign whites into murdering whites.

THIS TIME KILL THE KIKES

Chaos makes money.

Because Russia, at the moment, isn't aligned with ZOG's interests.
Moreover, the Jews have always had the utmost hatred for the Russian people.

Not cops, cossacks.

More dead goyim on both sides. Easier to control afterwards when they are there to scoop up the poor huddled masses. Similar to the end of WWII.

Because Putin, the house boy, has stolen mr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
's money and eloped.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukos

This must not stand.

more like

Because "russia will never be part of the new world order and will always put the interest of their people first" - putin

When the soviet state fell jews swooped in to loot the country
Putin was a the deep state response taking back control.
He named them and threw them out - they wont rest until russia is ashes.

Because they want white people die. Kikes control Russia and the US

Somebody please call Rothschild and tell him he is totally banned from Russia. Because it appears Rothschild is the one guy who still hasn't got the memo and is foolishly wasting money on expansion in Russia this year! This clueless guy obviously understands nothing about money.

reuters. com/article/us-russia-rothschild-idUSKCN0WI27W

rothschild. com/en/russia-and-the-cis/

In Russian Federation, a guy called Nat Rothschild is connected to at least two of the biggest and most important natural resource companies I know of - RusAl (aluminium giant, world's second largest company in the industry) and RosNeft (Russia's largest oil company).

==RusAl== - through very close friendship to Oleg Deripaska - Jewish oligarch considered "one of the closest to Putin" (*cough* "unparalleled high-level and government access" - you can say that again). United Co. Rusal’s stake in OAO GMK Norilsk Nickel is worth at least $15 billion, said Nathaniel Rothschild, chairman of the holding company for billionaire Oleg Deripaska’s Rusal shares. That’s $3 billion more than Norilsk bid for the stake last week.

==RosNeft== - among other things, through recent investment by Glencore - another company that seems closely affiliated with Nat Rothschild, and also very strategic and political. CEO of RosNeft is Igor Sechin, close friend of Putin and previously Deputy Prime Minister of Russia. In Russia, you don't buy stakes in companies like RosNeft without "unparalleled high-level and government access".

What is the factual basis to this hype on conspiracy websites about Rothschild and Russia? AFAIK the only factual part of it, is that Russian government has paid off loans to IMF in 2000s. If I understand correctly, conspiritards call this "kicking out Rothschilds", because, in their words, "The IMF is a Jewish bankster operation". That is rather strange way to put it, because Russia is a contributing member of IMF and is co-financing some of these IMF loans to other countries (making it a "collusion with Rothschilds", in conspiritard language, I guess). And, as for Russia paying back its IMF loans - with interest - that's kinda how loans are supposed to work, and how banks, Rothschild or not, make profit. If Russia/Putin wanted to stiff the "Rothschild's" IMF, it would make more sense to default on those loans back in 2000s and then exit the IMF and withdraw all support and cooperation. But that's not the case at all.

Russia has a Rothschild-owned central bank just like all other nations. You're reading too much Anglin

Is he outright lying?

Russia in Hebrew: רוּסִיָה

However, none of the translations for "evil" in pic related even remotely resemble that. Oddly, there are no audio samples of either "Russia" or "evil" in Hebrew, so I couldn't compare the spoken sounds.

They want us to fight Russia because they want the destruction of the last bastion of White Christendom.

To be more precise, Russia is hated in three ways. They hate her past, for that shows that even the greatest of the Jew's evils, Communism, may die. They hate her present, which stands as a bulwark against the encroaching Marxism by preserving race, tradition, culture, and religion. They hate her future, which shows that there is another path besides neoliberal "progress".

The military industrial complex = filled with jews scamming trillions, project for a new "American century" jew agenda to take over the middle east, any war = money for jews and jew agenda aims.

Fucking back-stabbing, treasonous nigger. I watched the Trump roast on (((Comedy Central))) several years ago and Snoop Dogg was cozying up to him, with his talentless and unfunny jokes. Make Snoop Dogg reap all the evil he has sown in this lifetime.

They literally want world domination. They won't be satisfied until they are able to kill someone with a click of a finger

You want war?
Filth

Snoop sucks kike dick, and promotes degeneracy

Bump

Anything else?

Estonian here, can confirm this. Our most nationalist party here, EKRE, that is 4th in support currently and in parliament, sometimes loves to play up the "evil Russia" claim based upon some clay that now belongs to Russia, but used to belong to Estonian state between 1920-1941. Those lands were always russian, and negotiated after our independence war as a buffer zone to prevent russians from mortaring estonian villages in case of new war happening. Also, those lands were in the original document that declared peace with Russia.

Why I explain this seemingly irrelevant fact? Because our nationalists are sometimes anti-Russia for their own reasons related to this clay. But this is not a very burning issue for EKRE, more like a side gig and a diplomatic challenge. They would NEVER go to war with Russia over this, unlike our cuckservative, centrist and liberal establishment members, who are against Russia SOLELY because for them "the very definition of being a baltic is antagonizing Russia at every step". Actually, EKRE supported Trump, his "pay the fair share" plan for europe (Estonia already pays the expected 2% into defense budget though), is anti-immigration, critical of muslims, opposes neocon globalist plans in middle east, is pro-christianity and so forth. EKRE is gaining support very fast over here, they have an active youth wing even, attended one of their meetings too.

To elaborate, baltic pro-EU cuckservative, centrist and social democratic will definitely take any bait they can get ("Putin hacked the elections, because ex-KGB!", "Putin is anti-gay marriage, no western values!" for liberals, "Putin took parts of Georgia, wants to demonstrate military might to scare the west!", "Took Crimea because Putin doesn't respect Ukraine's decision to move towards the west!" for cuckservatives) from the western media and use this create an anti-russian narrative where the complete opposite is "FULLY EUROPEAN AND WESTERN VALUES ESTONIAN STATE".

Stated above is NOT how any REAL, true nationalist in here like EKRE thinks in any shape or form. It's how old-fashioned cuckservative nationalists, EU shills, liberals. Pic related, people are beginning to see through.

My post is a fair warning for Holla Forums to meme responsibly with this "baltics is a butthurt belt" talking point. The tides are turning, the peak of anti-russia narrative was 2007 (when local russians chimped out over a commie statue being transferred, pretty bad riots followed but our police cracked it down hard and nothing happened the next days) but for now, baltics is slowly turning their eyes towards the events going on in Sweden, the immigrant crime, the failed neocon wars that caused the refugee crisis and other such things. I didn't want to type such a long post, but I feel this is relevant to the thread to state that kikes are only using our historical grievances and minor diplomatic disputes to create a perception like we want a war with Russia and it's totally in our interest and how NATO is such a watchful guardian in such case, while we amongst ourselves just want to be left the fuck alone and no war with nobody.

I don't think the Baltic states should have any fear of Russia at the moment, at least given their current administration which seeks a 'multipolar world' instead of imperial ambissions.

Unless of course, you get a CIA-run government that is actively hostile towards Russia, in which case you'll get South Ossetia'd.

I am not making a judgement of Russia or Putin, but this was a valuable speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

That is actually my biggest fear, and would literally be the death of me.

How woke? From 0-yakub.

This is a whole new level of kangism.

Because the jews used to run it but got kicked out in a purge. Kinda like how our elites are soo pissy about loosing Cuba.

This one as well.

That's the main problem IIRC Estonia president was a direct CIA agent, IE the guy that lived abroad all his life and just came in time to take a job as government leadership… I fucking doubt he wasn't replaced by someone who isn't a puppet.

That's what happened in a lot of eastern European countries (that's what is happening in Ukraine) they just changed KGB puppets for CIA puppets that pretend really hard to be nationalists.
Then when a guy like Jobik comes up, an actual nationalist whose first priority will only be to look after the interests of his people and country suddenly nationalism is bad…

If you had actual nationalist in the Baltic countries, they would actively seek to be like cold war Finland: actively neutral.
Which means actively telling NATO to go get stuffed…
Because if you're neutral you're a buffer and Russia has no reason to not leave you alone, on the contrary.
If you're in NATO (a military alliance whose only goal is to destroy Russia, even if that's not, entirely, true that's how the Russians have always seen it) you're a beachhead. Meaning they HAVE to destroy you be it by political or military means.
But that course of action is a choice made by Baltic politicians… not the Kremlin, the Kremlin only get to chose which tactic they're gonna use to destroy you.

Give nogs a religion and you can make them believe anything. Why haven't we weaponized them yet?

Checked. I've been saying this for years and have been called a shill. Niggers already hate the jews, you just have to teach them the right way to hate. Antisemitic nigger chimpouts and skull bashing would be a nice thing to have, 2 birds with 1 stone.

Toomas Hendrik Ilves was born in america to estonian parents and was our president 2006-2016 indeed, but he was not a CIA plant himself, since he has been in our public sphere for long before that, but I can't deny he was very CIA/EU/NATO friendly president. Our new one since 2016 is some sort of female president who invited from some EU job to come to here and become president since our system literally failed to reach consensus on which candidate should win. She is just a placeholder currently, not charismatic. Some feminists were happy though because muh vagina but nobody has any strong opinions towards her whatsoever.

Agreed, but being a buffer is kind of dangerous too, since Estonia has a conscript army and a generous defense budget, but Latvia and Lithuania only have token armies which are capable of maybe only rescuing people from natural catastrophies, but not to defend their country from anything whatsoever. This means Estonia can't make a military defense alliance with other balts. Our only option is to ally with Finland, which have a conscript army and are quite militarily capable, relatively speaking, but Finland might not agree with this, since maybe they would feel like getting the rough end of the deal or something.

We always have a fair share of politicians here who work for making us economically and maybe even militarily more independent, but the problem is that this is actively being undermined by instant gratification effect produced by our Pro-EU shills who are specialized on obtaining as much foreign investors and eurogibs for us as possible. I don't say those shills are particularly evil, they just are naive if they think with all that money they won't rob us from self-sustainability and becoming more dependant on EU.

Now, being too independent on EU and foreign investments in any eastern euro country is VERY BAD NEWS since it means the local Pro-EU shills will start defending their work by saying that "look at how much money we are shoveling for our people, while you petty nationalists are preoccupied with less immediately producing affairs". Which then means that being patriotic of our nation can over time be subverted to become "there is no Estonia, there is only autonomic state of EU". In turn, this means that EU will become a tight federation, with EU army coming soon, which kikes can use to serve every globalist plot in Europe they can only imagine. Only logical endgame to this snowball effect is a fucking one world ZOG.

This… Ratlike Kike scheme for financial advance during massive fratricidal war among whites is BTFO.

Feels good, man.

Hey Schlomo - Crimea was part of Russia from 1783, when the Tsarist Empire annexed it a decade after defeating Ottoman forces in the Battle of Kozludzha, until 1954, when the Soviet government transferred Crimea to the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic.

Crimea was given to Ukraine by Nikita Khrushev, a red Soviet Communist strongman. His fat wife was Ukrainian.

To suggest that Crimea must belong to Ukraine is to become Khrushev's stooge.

But here is what's eating at your Rabbi's arse –

When Jewess Vicky Nuland's scheme to take Crimea and its naval base from Russia began with the Soros funded, NGO-activated bloodbath in Kiev, the Crimeans reacted by voting in a landslide to re-integrate with Russia.

Schlomo, instead of doing the rat face hasbarat thing here on this board, shouldn't u be shaving your mother's back hair?

Well done, lay it on.

You know that really looks like a hairstyle someone would come up with so that they'd have an easy way to grab slaves and drag them around by their hair