Would Jack with Sam's samurai sword be able to beat Aku?

Would Jack with Sam's samurai sword be able to beat Aku?

Would my dick in your mom be able to beat Aku?

Back to tumblr Timbox, you have Dexter's Lab to reblog.

Depends on which Jack it is

Please explain this meme to me.

No, because only Jack's magic sword can defeat Aku.

It's not a meme.
It's a tumblrite fag that regularly comes here.

someone post the uchiha pasta

You're a tumblrite fag?

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?
And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].
I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

Timbox is a world-renowned lolcow who had /cow/ laughing for days on end when they milked him.

>>>/cow/174400

Good one

Yes, that shit is fucking great.

Agent G and Isaac Washington.

No. Jack's sword is magic and that's the only reason why it can harm Aku.

/thread

Jotaro

Could Madara possibly if summoned by weeaboo jones with Prometheus defeat Chinchin XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Would the Master Sword work?
Magic swords with a vaguely-defined "can kill demons" property are a diamond dozen.

Not really fair since they're righteous motherfuckers.

*teleports behind you*
*Pushes you against the wall*
"Back the fuck off?"

Oh man, I haven't read that pic in ages. Shit's hilarious

The fuck man? Whenever I'm playing a game and I'm a samurai I feel sick to my stomach if I do so much as borrow another sword to use for an hour or two.

It's all about your own sword. That thing is like your wife, man.