cmarnyc.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/ea-details-adult-skins.html
modthesims.info/d/373389
modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416
help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/
wral.com/-the-sims-removes-gender-barriers-in-video-game/15746660/
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/459-sims-3-general-thread/page-4
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/2082-sims-3-loli-mod-mesh-replacements/
cmarnyc.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/penis-for-females.html?zx=1c0de5577799a417
games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
poal.me/d4dt5i
sims3customworlds.tumblr.com/tagged/medium-worlds
simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:Building_Great_Realistic_Houses_-_From_the_Ground_Up
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
modthesims.info/download.php?t=364038
moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guy Fieri got the garage bed

You should make him a cuck shed, make him fall in love with someone else, and have a black man have a kid with his crush

Since this is a sims 3 thread and I'll bet people will come asking for kinky world here it is

mega.nz/#!1Rl11Cwb!Vuw0sAWPE-T-9iWHKNBmIrtF5BqLA1VYfj7tkly9lAc

mega.nz/#!8QEQSLIC!efpzRYhp5SV7iuARVtOzadUm6SxjfjMBtPO6cicgEfg

Sims 3 kinky world patreon build plus patreon locked animations.
You can thank /hgg/

everyone is at their classes, or going to them

This was a really short thing today but i've got things to do, sorry to disappoint

OP has failed us

i'll be back tomorrow, i promise

bumping with sim lewds so OP doesn't have to make a new thread when he comes back tomorrow

Is there an archive of the previous thread?

It is curious how the game isn't lowered of price even after so many years.

The closest I could find is finding expansions at 9 € each.

And yeah, I know I should pirate not to give EA any money. Not talking about buying the games.

Ups, didn't meant to quote.

I'll be on in a moment

What mods did you get for that skin? I got some but they look considerably ugly and I don't have bonkers even half that size.
The only links I can find most of the time is just people suggesting penis sliders and that shit is gay and I already have them anyway.

What are you talking about? There's a 100% off sales going in my local PiratebayStop, and I recall a promotion in GameKickassTorrentsStop where you could pay for 0 games and get 1 as bonus.
You just need a games4theworld discount pass or a MrDJ coupon and you're set.

What town is that?

the university

fishin

just noticed guy fieri now has 2 stars

My nigga

sleepan time
except for SJW user who's just up and about for some reason

Why does Guy Fieri have jabroni hair?

user, why dont you stream this?

Sort of like a Mario Retardy Thingy

some of the people in this university, man

Just like in real life!

memes and danger hair

*shoots up the school internally*

I don't know why, but I want that emo girl fucked into silliness.

Can you make an orc to go into a rape spree in the campus?

You know, I too want that.

We have guy fieri

Don't insult orcs, you motherfucker!

The Sims 2 > The Sims 3

my dad > ur dad

Especially the soundtrack.

Don't you have the gun mod? Why *internally* when it can be *externally*?
Go full moonman on the campus, it's time to clean this world of every writhing maggot.

god damn it

All their perfomances
Fish-user and Writer-kun are both on the deans list, but writer user is like fucking dying

Install instructions pls

Writer-Kun!

Don't let Writer-Kun die!

Anyway, can you make custom colleges? or do all sims need to go to the same college city to get an education?

I vaguely remember being able to make your own custom towns, but that might just be me going insane

You can make custom towns, but custom colleges? or custom foreign cities for adventure, or anything like that.

Custom special towns are definitely possible, but you'll have to break out the testing cheats in order to do it. It's also not something that can be built organically because of the number of required locations these special destinations require in order to function, so creating such a locale will be a hueg time sink

all this fucking cheap shit just keeps breaking
i see now why the rent on this place was so cheap

REALLY NIGGA

Oh, shame. I thought there could be at least a mod for that, like that one that allow you to make business building plots instead of rabbit holes.

Do any of your guys have any repair skills? if not, you are fucked.

Someone should have went to vocational school!
Do you have any Technophobes or losers there? It just ain't natural to have so much shit breaking down.

I'm gonna go ahead write this from memory, cant be arsed to look at loverslab.

I'm sure some user has the copy pasta around but.

loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/

loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide-xxx/

You shouldn't need to download anything but the amra72 animations and lady666 ones.

Actually just dump everything in this mega to the packages folder mega.nz/#F!4kcTlT5B!O-_mG8diC9bhjikq1fovSw

Also remember to read this ~ADD TO KINKY WORLD ANIMATION LIST,

Well there are certainly a plethora of custom locales made by sim autists with too much time on their hands, so you do have a choice.

That's why its such a time sink, since Maxis made the expansions use actual buildings instead of rabbit holes, and actual buildings require effort to design, versus rabbit holes which can all be piled on some bueg out-of-the-way lot until you have the time to integrate them into a proper town. I mean, you could just half ass the custom lots with just the required objects and what not, but you'll have to stare at that aesthetic nightmare while you play versus the rabbit holes which you just send the sims off to and forget about them for thirty minutes

Of course, I haven't played in six months, so I may be wrong about the rabbit hole in expansion thing

thx m8

Can't you simply copy the plots and paste them in the new map? just a suggestion.

Wait, dump everything in this mega first mega.nz/#F!4kcTlT5B!O-_mG8diC9bhjikq1fovSw

BUT NOT the Oniki Kinky world included in that list.

Use the patreon build instead

Also remember to extract the zip files since the game reads .package files

Fuck I shouldn't be drinking and giving out instructions at the same time especially in the mornings

SJW user is starting a new review blog, what should it be called

Then its not a custom town, is it?Except I guess you could slowly replace the lots over time…I think I may reinstall the game again

Call it "I fucking HATE white people"

Just to use it as a basic blueprint and modify it overtime.

possibly just call it 'Retarded Sims'?

"notice me Ebert-senpai"

Or a classic like "Die CIS scum!" is always good.

If you can choose an user name use Whitetearsdrinker.

these are both solid so i'll flip a coin

Also i doubt it'd be entertaining to stream this, i mainly just do highlights, sitting around watching all the boring shit isn't that great

A Cuckold has to be in a stable relationship with the woman. Otherwise it is not cuckolding.
If you have to spew around "cuck" at every opportunity, at least know what the fucking word means.

I wonder how well a Holla Forums collab town could work.It could be run like that rollercoaster tycoon collab park, except with less roller coasters and more throw cushions

Guy Fieri and rick astley did not sign up for this
also there's a fat tumblr esque girl

And more faggots making niggers just to go and fuck the white wymn.
Never underestimate the power of degenerates.

Sorry about the shorter weekend bits, but i've got things that need to be done

I leave you with Rick Astley at a party watching TV

Any aesthetically-minded anons mind giving some tips when picking create-a-style colors/textures for sims 3 objects? I feel like I'm spending too much time and autism deciding between two slightly different designs that ultimately don't make a difference, while the result still doesn't look as good as some people's houses where everything just seems to fit together as a whole while still being different enough between different brands and such to be realistic

Where do you sign up your sims for this?

These were just random sims i made anons out of, their original names were their IDs
if more people wanted in, i'd have to make a new household, since 5 people is kinda large already

By the way, there'll be more tomorrow

Well then, if that's the case, then I can wait for somebody else to show up with sims suggestions. Don't wanna be bothering you with creating a new household just for me alone.

Just make a red headed vampire lesbian couple that goes out in town at night raping people.

I was actually thinking about creating intellectual slav, because this an archetype you rarely see.

Is Sims 1 still worth playing, or does 2 completely blow it out of the water?

wat expansions 2 install

2 is better in every single way than 1, get that instead.

Skin:
cmarnyc.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/ea-details-adult-skins.html

body sliders:
modthesims.info/d/373389
modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416

You know what you have to do.
Fuck her.

I Just posted a new update to Kinky world on /hgg/ enjoy

Sweet. Thank you user

I'm down for it. I've thought about making one to share specifically for Holla Forums but never started. I've been working on making lots for two different worlds, but stopped since I fucked my game up.

pathetic

sorry i'm so late, i had shit to do today

Squats forever bruh

[Urge to kill rising]

Anyone have a link to a working version of Sims 3?

I got one complete collection and installed it but when I start a new game it loads pretty quickly until the last few percent of the progress bar and then stays there indefinitely.

You are the messenger of death.

Deliver the message.

you don't seem to understand
i'm not locked up here with you

Is… is he?

His pain is constant and sharp

And he gets mad digits.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

I guess it was "bombastic"

Supreme Gentleman intensifies

I bet she's walking to the afterlife thinking "well, I may be dead, but so's Susan, Elize and Margot, those stupid whores!"

anyway, i love ya, but i gotta go

this guy knows what's up

also yes
i based his formal clothes on Kira's suit

Bump

I can't wait for them to complete sims 4 so I can pirate it all

There's an easy way to test.

Make a sim exactly like her and post it, then wait for that somebodies reply.

back

ゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Is he cumming to the thought of flowers?

Stray cat

Time for more adventure?

Isn't 4 subpar compared to 3? at least 3 has open world.

dun dun da daaan~

bump

Astley is really pro
I should change all of his outfits to be suits

oh shit

He wants your White Devil blood!

Funnily enough, that tooltip is completely backwards in gameplay sense.
Vampires can't force drain someone at all, they have to befriend them and ask. So if you actually bother to befriend him, that's when he can strike.

everyone's done with their exams, should we throw a party?

Sure, invite everyone and then go to Five Guys to buy some fries.

here's everyone's final grades

the party is poppin

Oh fun.

Make sure to befriend all of them so you have contacts.

these niggers best not be fucking up my house
this is a rental

anyway, after the party, it was time to head home

And this seems like a good stopping point for now, more next time

Good, now try to get SJW girl back into politics if you can.

We have to make her the most powerful SJW in that world.

pomf

First the hell kitty, now satan quads.

Boop

sorry i'm so late, work really busted my balls, plus traffic was shit

gaze into the eyes of madness

Good to have you here, OP. Are we coming into the second week of uni? or did you only take one term?

Well, at least you are back to start the show.

i only took one, i'll send them back in the little bit

Oh… what do he has a mind?

this fat bastard is trying to snap pics of the inside
he must be a stalka

Who's that fat man?

Transform him into a fedora knight thanks to SJW's powers.

Writer user plays catch with the local furr-i mean werewolf

Werewolves aren't furry! They are… humanoid?

oh shit nigga he's a sous chef

everyone (Even the cat) is watching TV

I gotta head out for now, and i might (they might cancel again) not be here tomorrow, so keep the thread alive till friday
I love ya

What's wrong with greenhair guy? why is he so upset?

Isn't his carreer doing well?

he had to sit alone on the loveseat ;-;

Does anyone have the old Holla Forums house sagas archived? I know that the first few threads are floating around in image form, but I haven't seen the rest.
I used to have a pastebin of them all, but it's been lost to time.

It has all been lost to time, hasn't it?

My thing got moved back to sunday, so i'll be on later

Bump

does anyone know if this comes with all the expansions or where to get them

it doesn't but I'm getting them now along with mods, we should just have several different Holla Forums houses in one thread

Don't install them all, a bunch of them are absolutely unnecessary and because of EA shitcode expansions kill game performance.

The halfchan vg general should have some type of wiki or pastebin that answers which expansions are the best. Just don't look at the rest of the thread

which ones?

Did anybody hear about the new ts4 update that's out today?

What's in it?

I cant play any Sims other than 4 anymore because while it lacks shit-ton of neat shit it actually runs well and due to characters not looking like Second Life abortions i actually get attached to them.
+Multitasking is just too damn neat.

help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

wral.com/-the-sims-removes-gender-barriers-in-video-game/15746660/

This is the new update, trannies and better lighting

Damn, i hate to say it but this actually got me interested solely because traps are mai fetishu.

Shame they only added this stuff because PC-tranny bullshit.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't do something like this sooner. It's the exact kind of halfassed measure a big AAA studio would put in a game during

Also Norman from half/vg/ decided to try this on Mary, this is the result

I hope male characters dont suddenly grow boobs if given feminine body, though i think S4 had a teetee-slider.

Yeah, S4 does have a boob slider, as well as ass, hips, thighs,, shoulders, stomach, it has the works

Shame those arent available for children.

You could always mess with the actual mesh and make a non-default bottom

I would but that would require effort and im lazy ass piece of shit.

Brianna Wu.jpg

You can't make them impregnate and get pregnant at the same time?

Dropped because they couldn't give my futa dream.

Is a shame you can't do that in Sims 3. Anyway, isn't Sims 4 basically shit because you couldn't even make your own town and map?

You can if it lets you enable both at the same time, if not get MC command center and you can enable both

I just need a good link for the right expansions and then I could make my own map and maybe my orc rapist.

Besides the base game the good EPs are Get to Work, Get Together, and the Spa Day and Outdoor Retreat game packs. If you don't want to spend a lot I suggest buying the keys for them with g2a

I was thinking about The Sims 3.

Besides, the expansions cost less than 10 € now.

If you want S3 then just get the MR DJ repack and apply the 4gb patch

It's not possible to make your own neighborhood or even add entirely new lots to an existing one.

I know, that's why I'll never play Sims 4.

I actually enjoyed the open world from Sims 3.

Family dinner time

Hm? isn't one missing?

she was asleep

oh shit, astley is gonna be an adult
along with everyone else i think, soon, since they were all made at the same time

Are they ready for the real world?

probably

inviting all girls so the guys can hit on them constantly

Sounds right.

Even SJW should hit on some women.

Parties all set…

Can someone give me a link to a torrent with the expansions or just a link to base game and expansions that are compatible
I downloaded the reloaded complete off kickass and the top seeded expansions they had but they aren't compatibleIt told me to insert disc when i played base game and it didn't do that before i installed the expansions

for some reason my posts aren't going through, so with this i leave you, a fully adult astley

Not sure if Reichdubs got the loli friendly variants to the mod so I'll just post the links

allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/459-sims-3-general-thread/page-4 (basically only the stuff from this page onwards matters)

allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/topic/2082-sims-3-loli-mod-mesh-replacements/

You can

cmarnyc.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/penis-for-females.html?zx=1c0de5577799a417

Then get Nraas MasterController. With that you can 'pollinate' both your futa and her girlfriend after they have sex so they both get pregnant.

Bumping need to know

I decided to play around with the futa mod and make a pregnant futa. enjoy

If it's asking for a disk, then you just need a crack. Try games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
It's a crack and an error fix in one.

What i hated in the open world was the lack of customisation the player could do to it.
Like i allways want to make "themed" villages as in small rural lumberjack community, Japanese chink chonkland or such shit but even if i create every family for the world myself the game just has to generate some fucking niggers named Bob and such shit eventually once the sims i made start to die out or just simply name their kids into Bob'n shit while randomly generating their outfit to not fit the style of the town at all.

Main reason i allways get bored after few generations and hell… even when playing on small hoods with all Nraas going on to limit the population etc it just HAS TO generate shit-ton of nonsensical random bullshit characters eventually just to populate the world.

The update if you have mods installed doesn't let you customize the gender but you still get access to the clothing and hair

Most of the feminine male sims have the same body that has these spindly almost skeletal limbs meaning that even at max fitness level they'll still look like they missed leg day

Question about all the new SJWims 4:
Can you have a sim be pregnant and impregnate at the same time?
Ermaphrodite alien civilization when

What type of game would you prefer to have futas in? The sims seems to give the most freedom for it, given that its a game with social and sexual elements. you can watch your loli futa grow into an ara futa, etc.

I've got the opposite problem, though. I find the adult mods for Skyrim add little and don't mesh with the gameplay, but it's the only game I've found with a milkmaid mod

Aaaw fuck, i was hopeful but seems that if i want to make traps with feminine penises it's better to still just use the male body and make a girly guy who skipped the upper body day instead of legs.

Oh well, atleast it should be easier to manage the hairs now. With mods that convert femhairs to males i allways ended with half the random male sims having bobcuts, twintails or such shit.

You know, both gender clothes should be unlocked, even if it is just for laughs.

I just want to make muscle men dressing as magical girls.

Doesnt the new update do just that or do i need to make rail-thin faggot first because EA cant be arsed to deal with potential clipping issues of skirts on men?

Why do you look for mods, and not games?

usually I tend to go for reverse traps and just use a female sim as a base. The clothing options are NICs, but the new conversions have low-poly triangle tits for some reason as well as the fact that they didn't unlock facial hair

Meant to say nice not NICs

Fucking autocorrect

I've got a feeling some new Sims might be added soon….

Writer user found a horse

Give it a lick.

Could you actually ride them?

I allways installed Pets despite people complaining it slows the game a lot and they are right just because no home is complete without a dog.

Try to see if you can tame it. I never managed to tame wild horses.

You can ride horses, breed them and race in a track with them. Even jump over obstacles.
It's a pretty neat aspect of the game.

Shall we give up to meme cancer?

this horse is OURS now

this WILL be tamed

Will you adopt another horse and breed it?

oh shit we're all getting old
i need to find out how to make that shit that undos aging

Cheating Trick: (Note, this has only been tested so far on the original Sims 3 game, not the expansions

1: Press Control+Shift+C 2: type in "TestingCheatsEnabled True" 3:Once your Sim is about to age, shift+click the Sim, go into the Create a Sim editor, change your Sim's age from it's current age, to the next one. 4: Enter Create a Sim again, and change the Sim's age back to what it was originally. The days left meter should be empty, keep in mind it might have a small bit of green, it's normal.

no i mean in game you double nigger

It won't de-age anyone but wasn't there an option to not age in the well options?

Within a particular age stage, you can use Life Fruit or Ambrosia to increase the number of days until your sim ages to the next age stage, de-aging a sim but keeping them in the same age stage.

Exploit/Trick: Life Fruit normally gives back one day of youth, and Ambrosia usually gives back two weeks. However, if you change the sim's lifespan in the game options, they'll still have the same percentage of time to the next age transition. You can get more time out of your Lifefruit and Ambrosia by changing the lifespan slider in the options to Short before consuming Life Fruit/Ambrosia, and then change it back to how you had it before. Obviously, this won't work if you're already playing with Short lifespans.

I think the within a particular age thing means it won't deage the sim though.

There are many ways to stop aging, like using life fruits, cowplants milk and maybe some wizardry.

At least you make your character get younger, not sure if you can actually stop aging.

Now thinking about cow milk, can cow plants eat zombies, vampires or other silly creatures and still produce milk?

can they eat papparazi?
that'd be very helpful

Fuck you

HERE WE GO!

Well, I hope so. Having a few cow plants to eat nuiances and use them to get younger sounds fun, and I'm not even into vore.

No fuck you leather man

I had a life fruit plantation taking up good chunk of my plot, with the entire family working day and night on it so that old gramps could be young again.

If you have the expansions there's an unlockable item you can get that will revert them back to day one of Young Adult phase. Alternately you could always spam life fruits.

If you have Supernatural, you can also go to the potion consignment store, and they occasionally sell potions that do the same.

Young again potion available in generations, if I'm not mistaken.

Silly question, can you keep your skills and traits when using that cheat? even if you go as young as a child.

Another silly question, can you study more than one carreer if you are still young?

The digits in this thread keep flowing

I wanna sims 3 too, what are the best expansions to pirate?

Since the game runs like shit with all expansions installed. Also, what are the best mods for bugfixes and shit? I remember reading something about this a few months ago but didn't save any links from the thread.

I feel like we've started to outgrow this town
I think we should move

Defintely get Generations and Seasons. The rest is up to you

Still makes me sad that University was so short compared to the one in 2, in this one it was only three classes per week at most and college was two weeks to graduate while 2 had class every day and three weeks to graduate.

The only thing I'm curious about Island paradise is having boat homes and resorts, but I guess you can just make an apartment building with the University expansion.

Wait, can you create a sim that has both qualities of "can get pregnant" and "use the toilet standing?"

Wouldn't that mean that Sim would now have vagina and dick? (Dick not functioning for reproductive use though).

oh shit
rick is riding in style
i'm probably gonna move towns here in a bit, which do you think we should go to?

poal.me/d4dt5i

i'm gonna hit the hay, be back tomorrow

Finally got the game working, the debug interactions script is kill

thanks user

What does Okama mean then?

Also post pic of trap, did you use the feminine lanklet body option tho?

The trap is the one with the black hair in that pic, here's a better view

Okama means "faggot" in Japanese

I didn't use the skipped leg day feminine body, I decided to go for the bara drag queen body option instead, mainly cause the lanklet is already used on the ginger

Does she have actual fucking tits or is it just the pov and top/dress?

She has tits, but cause they're on a body built like Mother Russia it's sort of hard to tell

Anyone who can answer my questions?

I'm not sure if you would lose skills going from adult to young adult, but if you go back to teenager, or any age that has less skills available to them you will lose stats

Aw, shame. Then there goes my age regression fantasy. Well, at least I could reeducate people I remodel to be children.

And how about the career question? can you get multiple degrees?

could you rephrase it? what do you mean by study more than one career?

Well, if you are still young enouth and you finished a degree in college you get back to college to study a different degree.

oh. Yeah, i'm pretty sure you can study as many degrees as you want. I think it just adds them all to your sims 'score' if they ever choose to get into that career. You don't get a second trait slot, though. Completing another degree will just let you reselect that trait.

You know what you have to do now, an0n.

Get KW, stat and start breeding horse-human hybrids.

Gotta get a good professional setup, though, mr trips

Oh, then it is useless unless you just like living in college.

I RETURN
It looks like we're moving to Starlight Shores

How does Starlight Shores look? also, aren't you thinking about making your own map to populate?

Here's Starlight Shores, and yes, i was thinking about making a big ole Holla Forums town at some point, does downloading the world creator from the official site work with a pirated copy?

It should. Big warning though, the world creator is a hella lot more clunky to use than sims 2 and its simcity import thing. The open world thing means you also gonna have to spend a lot of time fucking with pathing zones and spawns for collectables and shit if you make any big changes

i could probably stream the world creation, it'd be comfy maybe

So much room for activities!

So, building them a new home?

ja, it'll take a while

Anyone remember what was the name of that one custom map for Sims 3 with farm/barn theme and it was on a medium sized island?

Im itching to play again but i cant remember the name of that map at all, best custom one i've found and even worked pretty darn well.

Though i found plenty of neat looking small to medium worlds at sims3customworlds.tumblr.com/tagged/medium-worlds so i guess i'l just pick one of those for a change.

Use motherlode you cheapass

Work in progress

The flooring for that house is only 8k?

That's only the first floor

Well, half of our money is gone, but that still leaves us at 50k, so i'll stop here for now

it's time to play Who's Room is it Anyway!

Nigga, go read up on everything here simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:Building_Great_Realistic_Houses_-_From_the_Ground_Up for starters, and then start looking up real house blueprints and building off those as reference

it's Currently a WIP, we kinda ran out of money for the things i want to do

I made a house the other day, went for the "modern" look.

After my vampire gets 3 kids to adult, I will make her retire into a custom themed hunted house. Shit is gonna look dope.

but i cant get into window placement

Is there a reason why some of my furniture just doesn't get fucking packed into my family inven?
Like shit i'm missing a lot of my hobby shit that was in the old house

you have to manually put them in your family invent if you want to keep something

I love everything about it

As for windows, my casual observation among various real houses and shit is that the window placement matches the interior rooms which can make it a mishmash on the exterior, except for the street view which can be a bit more planned. Also most non-street windows on non-heavily-themed houses are the cheapass simple sliding window thing, even on expensive mansions.

OK i Autismed it up
here's the first floor, i don't even want to touch the second for now

gettin fit with Astley

looks like a prison

Of course, what did I expect

did you forget to add lights in the house?

oh shit that's what i forgot

I made a haunted mansion a while back, i thought it was alirght.

It's funny, I'd rather plays sims 3 for architectural design than anything.

Pics related, my old homes.

last pic i have

You what would be cool? If EA used Sims expansion packs to create entirely new games based on the Sims.

Imagine if they released an expansion pack that turned the Sims into Ghost Master and give you a whole new game where you get to scare the crap out of your Sims.

Fish user is getting all alchemical and shit

Shit… was Sims 2 the ONLY game with motherfucking modular stairs?

I know that feel

I will always have a guilty pleasure for the sims. I play every now and then but I will never uninstall. this game is just great lazy fun. not too much work and build shit then just let my sims live, kinky world also made it more interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

And So Ends another Astley show

Honestly, I've been doing that shit so often so you know what I did? SIms 2 Ultimate Collection, you can get it for free off bittorrent, no optimization issues as well as it just playing and feeling a lot better than 3.

It was actually free at one point I believe on Origin.

Thats not free at all

SJW did something while i wasn't paying attention to her and got the police on her ass
what an idiot

Gonna hop off here, might be back on later but for now i'm gonna take a break

What mods are you using?

Just the gun mod

Expansions I mean, what expansions are in the screens bruh?

all of them

Nigga, I am already way ahead of you on that. Comes with the bonus that it doesn't take a third of your harddrive in badly optimized textures too

I could have sworn there were bugs exclusive to the Ultimate Collection plus compatibility issues with a couple of mods.

I think I forgot to mention this but the trap/tranny is pregnant

7 GB in my DCCache folder after playing for 6 hours total

You can make them in TS3 as well.

Gonna hop on again in a sec

Did you use store content and other .sims3packs and installed them with the launcher?

Yeah. Is there a way to install them without the launcher?

Fish-user has her own little garden for bait and such near her room

I never used them since I avoid .sims3pack files and everyone usually use packages anyway but from the old /s3g/ this will convert any future s3packs to packages: modthesims.info/download.php?t=364038

moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15129.0.html

And this should help with the s3packs you already have or at the very least help with bloated saves

keekk

That cop is a misoginist!

Seriously, SJW is looking more and more into a SJW. Maybe she is gaining hypser's self awareness?

I'm throwing a dual birthday party for Fish and Writer but like shit how did he fuck this up so bad

Sir!

Sir!

I'm a free citizen of this land and not bound by your laws. You're going to get in trouble for this!

You arresting me is rape!

oh god i remember that

anyway, here's the cakes, all ready for the party

If Astley got some fame, there's a few actions that are shamefull in public. Doing them and being seen leads to eventually getting a moodlet about being recognized for shamefull stuff and ruins your reputation by lowering friendship with a ton of people.

You can use an action called "Dispel Rumours" once per person to diminish the duration of the debuff but the damage to relationship is done.
This is terrible for vampires since feeding in public is apparently shamefull.

Holy crap. What did he do?

uh oh
also i have to stop here because i might be fucking dying
if i don't hop on tomorrow expect the worst

Holy shit, seriously? Hope you get well soon, OP.
But midlife crysis ain't that fatal anyway :D

That was fast, did she blow out the candles and just start instantly?

Midlife Crysis starts for every Sims when they reach Adult status (after Young Adult).
What it does is that, ocasionnaly you'll get a few Wishes with a different background that give you double the usual reward.

I forgot about the next part and I don't know if it's amount of MidCrysis wishes completed or just overall happiness that dictates the next stage but after the Crysis passes you get a moodlet that can be negative or positive according to how well you did before.

These wishes can't be cancelled too. If you fail to complete them, then they'll sit in your wish slot until the sim dies

Bump Limit has been reached. Once it hits page 15, someone should start a new thread.

Pathetic, also new thread