Anyone else in the NE in the ZOG under Blizzard Warning?

Technically not politics, but going to be a major happening. Now it's no longer a watch, it's a blizzard warning: 18-24 inches, 50-55 mph winds, expect power outages. If I lose power, under 2 feet on snow, these lazy cucks won't get it back for 3-4 days based on last time a storm like this came through. This is going to be worst storm since 20212 in the NE as far as snow, flooding, and wind. Fucking nightmare and net will be out. Watch, will be a good habbening in Europe and I'll miss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.udayton.edu/kissock/http/Weather/
science.sciencemag.org/content/173/3992/138
ncdc.noaa.gov/climate-information
crudata.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/#datdow
ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/land-based-station-data/land-based-datasets/quality-controlled-local-climatological-data-qclcd
worldclim.org/
prism.oregonstate.edu/
nature.com/articles/nclimate2554.epdf?referrer_access_token=FqFkZDGvA4eZU3S2JESBBtRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0NAhBvJD3qQKAFJ5ZYnRB2DfVKqstvbeSrKxpKUhj2SxMVvKlLy6-VMA2veCqjbp1O67pyH6aPicj2EvU4u-6x8q3jU4Ja_6069CrJFUze7Ovq1FAgWKNPO_bKcf3I-_Z6Um018mIjUL9BAm0beV2CUBudEEA8ayW-rMypsm9F6oXjQkRcrUb2yUqhmN4y53n3DmCDprv1g_0e9gsCZLdwx&tracking_referrer=www.iflscience.com
nature.com/nclimate/journal/v5/n5/full/nclimate2554.html
atmos-chem-phys.net/16/3761/2016/acp-16-3761-2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7nnVQ2fROOg
youtube.com/watch?v=uXesBhYwdRo
pnas.org/content/104/39/15248.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rupQLoONeFk
geo.umass.edu/climate/papers2/deconto_tectonics&climate.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/93PA02227/full
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-05383-2_1#page-1
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/AR056p0061/summary
ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/marineocean-data/extended-reconstructed-sea-surface-temperature-ersst
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/rog.20022/abstract
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/JCLI3799.1
lorraine-lisiecki.com/LisieckiRaymo2005.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0012825203000801
climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/whats-hottest-earths-ever-been
nature.com/nature/journal/v443/n7114/full/nature05239.html
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00382-010-0795-1
nodc.noaa.gov/General/temperature.html
ventusky.com/?p=40.00;-73.25;6&l=gust&t=20170314/19&w=strong
ventusky.com/?p=41.9;-90.3;4&l=pressure&t=20170314/18&m=icon&w=strong
realclimatescience.com
populartechnology.net/2009/10/peer-reviewed-papers-supporting.html
wattsupwiththat.com/2014/06/06/sunspots-and-sea-surface-temperature/
wattsupwiththat.com/2015/10/01/a-preliminary-look-at-the-sea-surface-temperature-anomalies-since-1940-along-hurricane-joaquins-forecasted-storm-track/
theguardian.com/environment/georgemonbiot/2009/may/15/climate-change-scepticism-arctic-ice
skepticalscience.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Human_reactions
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0107491
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/stop-blaming-cats-as-many-as-988-million-birds-die-annually-in-window-collisions/2014/02/03/9837fe80-8866-11e3-916e-e01534b1e132_story.html
latimes.com/health/la-he-road-noise-20160109-story.html
academic.oup.com/bmb/article/68/1/243/421340/Noise-pollution-non-auditory-effects-on-health
realclimatescience.com
youtube.com/watch?v=XmGdSOhBx8E&list=RDzbT8vzX4sZY
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/110106-birds-falling-from-sky-bird-deaths-arkansas-science/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_intelligence_factor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
mc-computing.com/qs/Global_Warming/Icecore_Data/Law_Dome.html
cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/trends/co2/vostok.icecore.co2
blogs.princeton.edu/research/2014/03/26/a-more-potent-greenhouse-gas-than-co2-methane-emissions-will-leap-as-earth-warms-nature/
wsl.ch/info/mitarbeitende/cherubin/download/D_ArrigoetalGlobPlanCh2008.pdf
nature.com/nature/journal/v392/n6678/abs/392779a0.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092181810300095X
clim-past-discuss.net/4/741/2008/cpd-4-741-2008.pdf
post.queensu.ca/~biol527/Briffa and Keith 2000.pdf
skepticalscience.com/CRU-tampered-temperature-data.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any precedent for nigger riots in the snow or does that keep them indoors? no alarms working for ~4 days and cops unable to get anywhere. The niggers won't able to organize on Twaater but they could head out in Troupes from the projects to loot.

Yes, nigger weather lately ruined my plans for yardwork.

b-b-but MUH GLOBAL WARMING

No. The NE usually gets 1-2 blizzards every year that range from 1 to 2 feet. The only people that lose power, internet and get flooded are suburbanites in New Jersey that thought it was a good idea to live next to a wetlands.

Here in Baltimore we're only under a winter storm warning. Still, we're gonna get buried and the winds will be high enough to make it interesting. I'm just happy we're finally getting a snowstorm this year.

In my experience of living here in nigger central, they hate the snow because it's too cold and probably too white for them. One of the best and most serene times to be out and about in this shithole of a city is during a snow storm or right after one. Many times whites will come out and pretty much party in the snow. It's a lot of fun, and it's one of the rare moments when living here is not a nightmare.

I'm looking for firewood so I can ride out the storm in my little cabin with a woodstove in my parent's backyard. I also want to get food as I have a cast iron pan and dutch oven. Should be rustic and comfy.

LET IT SNOW!

That's called a cuck shed, not a cabin user.

LET IT SNOW

No. It's the heat that draws them out (which is why the most significant chimpouts throughout history take place in the summer). Winterchan keeps them at bay usually.

Holy shit. Baltimore has been on the fast track to regression in recent years. It's a literal planet of the apes. I don't understand how you can live there.

Cost of living is cheap if you rent, and the jobs that are here pay well and can fast track you to better opportunities elsewhere. There's some gentrification going on here, but as usual it draws nutty libshits and has chased out the good whites. I get a lot of entertainment out of them being frustrated by Baltimore's nigger city politics at least.

I'm planning on moving in the next few years.

embed related to overall topic (it's comfy snow music)

LET IT SNOW
Posting this in mid March is a weird feel

This storm is nothing, in California this year where I'm at up in the mountains we had 6-8 FEET of snow in a day and the winds were ungodly. Still didn't lose power though, built mountain strong.

Powers out but I have a traditional and gas fireplace, making stove coffee, bacon, watching it snow and comfy as fuck.

I remember seeing that, and oh man I was so jealous. I'd love to see snow in crazy amounts like that.

It sucks when you're in the middle of nowhere and actually get trapped.

What is the supposed duration for this storm? Im driving up i95 from florida on wednesday how much am I going to hate my life?

Also, reminder, huge snowstorms always result from nigger deaths cuz they run improper heating devices indoors in their project buildings and cause fires and CO poisoning.

Theres already been a few generator deaths.
I'm trying to figure out the dumbest justification other than just being retarded and nigger.
Best guess "if i put duh gen ater out dere it gon git took"

I haven't had power since Wednesday.
100mph winds came by in Rochester and everything was destroyed.
The national guard is here, martial law was declared, I'm in a goddamn tent city just so I can have clean drinking water.
Fuck your shit, OP.

Around Boston they are just telling everyone to stay home tomorrow. This happens like every year though. The news makes it sound like more of a habbening than it is. The state is still run by whites who have been here for generations so snow cleanup goes off without a hitch. Basically the only good thing about living here.
I have a drawer full of storm candles, a crank flashlight, and a backup battery for my computer that'll give me about an hour of use after the lights go out. But the grid is solid and never out for more than an hour if it goes out at all. Probably fill some water jugs tonight too.

100mph winds came by in Rochester and everything was destroyed.
The national guard is here, martial law was declared, I'm in a goddamn tent city just so I can have clean drinking water.
Fuck your shit, OP.

What the actual fuck user 0_o

Fuck, better load up on the milk and bread

t. New Englander

Some people will definitely lose power but it's always some small rural town of 500 people.
My buddy works for the fire department, gets tons of calls when it snows for the most retarded of things. Also, he says they had to have a briefing bc muslims are asking to be carried down stairs then they flail around, fall, and sue the city for "injuries". I hope this storm actually kills some shitskins. Make it happen winter chan.

Nigga.

You must be on far north libshit land, here 2012-2013 was the little winter that wasn't. Funny story, I got my hair buzzed off last month when we had weather in the 70s all week, and my barber said "Guaranteed we'll get snow again, foot and a half, March 14th, calling it now." Well here we are and now I'm wondering if he's actually a wizard.

It look beautiful but was kind of a pain at that much, I have to maintain my own road and do all the shoveling, plowing and shit. I had to take a blow torch just to get out of my front door.

Mmmhmmm. Tell us about sea ice now.

Muh polar bears.

I already took a vacation day for tomorrow last week which I won't get charged for if the boss closes. My bet is he'll close early so I'll use a half day. Going to get a big old pizza tonight and be fat and lazy tomorrow. If it isn't an ice storm then nobody is going to lose power for more than a couple hours tonight due to some dickhead running into a pole. It's ice storms that fuck over power lines and bring down tree limbs on them that cause outages for days/weeks at a time.

Why is this a thread? Is the judenpresse hyping this up or something? We got two feet a couple weeks ago. It's not a big deal. Have people forgotten about blizzards liks '93 or '96 that dumped like 4ft? Those are are ones I remember.

You fail at being ready when the SHTF, user. Try harder.

I've been praying to kek all winter for a massive snowstorm of this magnitude it's been a decade since I've seen a proper snow storm I can survive with out power for a few days

We're not in the zone, but we're supposed to get over a foot of snow tonight, starting about 8:00 EST

Why are east burgers such fucking pussies about winter? When I lived in the midwest, I saw people riding bikes to work in the snow and wind - after it dumped a foot overnight.

Because this is a slide thread that you just bumped.

Our infrastructure is not maintained to withstand it.
And the east is heavily populated, when the grid goes down, tens of millions are without power.
Where I'm at, we pretty much all have alternate heating sources, so I'm not worried (we have power outages routinely, because nobody cares about us), but the city dwellers absolutely depend on electricity for everything.

They can't even get water in their high-rises if the juice is down, and they need that electricity back up pronto, before people start dying.

I'm on the very edge on it. Won't be too bad I hope. It's snowing right now.

I hope the storm kills you, shill.

Attention all retards.
If you know a foot and a half of snow downs your entire city's infrastructure - and you live in a place that regularly gets snow in the winter time - fucking fix your shit. You think Chicago shuts down when it gets two feet of snow? You're not capable of at least matching the infrastucture of shitholes like Minneapolis?

sage bc this is already a shit thread beyond all compare

How new are you? Sure OP's title is retarded, but it isn't technically wrong.

The odds are if OP actually lived in NE then he wouldn't be posting this thread. Nobody fucking cares although it's pretty annoying we were almost into nicer weather and then this.

FFS two years ago we got something like 8 feet over the span of a few weeks and it wasn't even that big of a deal

Now you've got it.

I remember the 2012 storm, lost power for a week straight in my area.

Keep safe fellow New Englanders.

FUCK

I wanted to start my garden this week, and work on my desk in the garage.

I get one fucking week off from school and al gore shits all over me.

The real issue isn't the infrastructure or anything because I guarantee it will be fine but more of how random it is. You have to understand for much of the mid-atlantic and upper south this is extremely rare this time of year, and spring consists of this six month period of alternating between two extremes every two weeks. I'm only slightly exaggerating that. Snow used to be much more common here but has been less so for years (make of that what you will) and when it does snow it's just a rain mixture with one inch tops. Shit will be closed for like a day and a half tops then life will go on. Boston on the other hand gets this all the time so they have no right to complain.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Opinion discarded

Not just new england, the worst is meant for lower north east in particular NYC. Why such a big deal? The sanitation dept is run like the mob, and if the nigger lover mayor hasn't been giving them what they want, they'll leave it for 5 days. Last time I had to shovel my entire street just to be able to get out. 24" of snow not a big deal in maine, but in NYC the entire place stops once you get over ~18. Also, an actual blizzard means no power and really big drifts.

Dam, it's pretty much Spring here in Bonglong, flowers sprouting, bees, farmer sowing his field.
Wish the best to you blizzard user's

Only kikes have such a hatred for blue collar goyim.

Proof or fuck off.

Get the fuck out, kike.

I'm in inland Cape May County, NJ, aka Tatooine. We're expecting about 1-2 inches of snow, so I fully expect to lose power.

cia go back to >>>/bane/

Thanks for the heads up Uncle Sam. I guess I'll wear a jacket.

Jew York City sanitation aren't normal blue-collar, I fucking go to the gym with a lot of them. This is their first OT of the season, plus they hate the fucking mayor so will use this and not plowing as a time to make their statement. Which is fine except I have to get my fucking ass into work too or the Jew has me evicted. Get it?

Can you define "hurr" for everyone here please? i assume it's big on 9gag? Here, we actually try to write out coherent thoughts. you aren't on cuck chan fuckboy.

no fucko, a nation where the fucking Israeli PM gets 29 standing ovations from EVERY member of congress isn't a ZOG? come back when you get some pubes, okay?

I'd love to.
Do you know what its current extent is?
Pic related.
Same with the Southern waters.
Pic related.
I, however, disagree with both democrat and republican solutions.

Here is a time series of Arctic sea ice from the years 1979 and 1980-81 (Top lines), 1990-1991 (Middle lines) 2000-2001 2010,2011, 2012, 2016 and 2017.
I only plotted those ones because it provides data points to see. If I were to chart them all like in pic related #2, it would be a hot mess, but you can clearly see the slow decline of sea ice extent.

So in the years during global warming, despite every single leftist saying it was happening before our eyes. It fluctuated back to normal eventually.

While you cucks are wasting your time going crazy over global warming China's busy shitting the world up with it's own pollution. But you'll never speak out against their grolius regime because none of you have the balls to tell them to stop acting like yellow faced monkey's.

Getting real tired of cuckservatives that think it's edgy and cool to keep acidifying to the ocean as a childish "fuck you" to liberals.

A. you're not from here obviously. There is no "nigga," there are no "rappers" here. either say it like a White Man or don't.

B. Sea Ice is indeed changing. If you knew history, you'd also know there was a lake in the middle of Sahara 5,000 years ago. the mini ice-age in Europe. Climate changes, it always has. I don't believe it's man-made.

C. Let's assume it is man made. Let's assume all the hacked docs about (((scientists))) rigging data for more grants isn't real. (BTW, I'd also encourage you to go to a good library and look at a Time Mag from the 70s, when people were assured the earth was on the verge of a new ice age. Or a Time mag from the 1980s, when the hole in the ozone was going to kill everyone. These sctintists make up this shit every decade depending on whatever contains are: e.g., from Global warming to "climate change." If it is "man made," the only way to slow it would be to get the niggers to stop having kids and the chinks to stop polluting.

D. You come along, Mr. lemming from shit state university. You don't understand the politics behind academics trying to get grants and keep their jobs, how they've been pulling this shit for decades. you parrot whatever your Jew professor has put into your head, you've never looked into it yourself. you don't even know enough to know what you don't know.

tl;dr- Post LESS, read MORE. Take in MORE info, expel LESS less information. You aren't very smart and have nothing interesting to say.

Nigga.

A. That's me talking down to you.

C. The hacked documents to date have yet to show any wrong doing even when reviewed independently. Things like "Trick" and "Hide the decline" were taken out of context. The hacked documents do more to show that there is warming than you realize.
Please tell me you aren't this fucking new and uneducated.
D. Oh I understand it. I disagree with it, but the data speaks for itself. Now unless if you can actually put up evidence of people manipulating the main data to substantiate your point (Protip, you can't. Especially ones that have been investigated, called out, and subsequently discarded for sheer bias to begin with).

For someone who claims the other person isn't very smart, you've shown an inability to discern even the most basic pieces of information.
Put up or shut up. The data speaks for itself. I for one welcome the hot box apocalypse.

The temperature is a red herring for climate change. The real killer is ocean acidification due to enormous levels of carbon sequestration. The ocean actually sucks up most of the atmospheric CO2.

Of course the niggers at the UN want the goyim to pay a (((carbon tax))) when it's not them polluting the planet, but climate change is real.

I already have the woodstove going and I'm pulling out the cast iron kettle. Gonna get comfy as fuck tonight.

You've aid this 3 times. What data? Source it. I repeat, you're not very smart. They've been pulling this same fucking scam since the 1970s, and it' always the same. What about the data that says the warming trends on earth stopped in the midst late 90s, which lead them to change their scare-tactics from "Muh Global Warming" to "Muh Climate Change?"

I deal with you people frequently, and when you encounter someone who actually knows the facts, you don't know what to do but repeat the slogans the Jews have taught you like "the data speaks for itself." Ok, show me the data. Since it "speaks for itself," show me it and source it.

I miss the snow. Where I live now winter is a rainy season.
I grew up in upstate NY and still remember waking up to two feet of fresh snow, and building snow forts over spring break.

The climate has and will always change. That isn't a debate. Nothing is funnier to me than when some fucking idiot on a taiwanese ping pong fan forum speaks didactically while providing zero information. I assume this is the new line Alex Jonestein is pushing? I don't believe in man-made climate change. There are way too many instances in history prior to the industrial age where sudden shifts in climate occurred with no known explanation other than it's simply a natural phenomenon.

You stupid faggot. The difference between this one and the 2012 storm is there are no leaves on the trees. The leaves coupled with the heavy snow is what made so many branches and trees fall. This will just be a typical snow storm that we get every goddamn year.

Anyone freaking out about it is a stupid faggot.

wew

Getting real tired of kikes who think this is happening.

I don't understand the willful ignorance of the effects humanity has on the planet. I don't get what you think you stand to gain by plugging your fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALALALA while the water you drink and the air you breathe becomes increasingly toxic. Do you want your children to breathe poisoned air? Do you want them to eat fish raised in poisoned water? What do you get out of your ignorance? Less existential fear?

I live in the flood plain you stupid prick, and had it come right up to my fucking door during sandy. Also, you're retarded. This is a BLIZZARD WARNING. High winds, heavy snow and drifts cause chaos and bring down power lines. Sandy was on Nov 1st, vast majority of the leaves were gone

ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/paleo/icecore/antarctica/law/law_co2.txt
I used a nongov source here for temperature data
academic.udayton.edu/kissock/http/Weather/
science.sciencemag.org/content/173/3992/138
Enough.
ncdc.noaa.gov/climate-information
Demonstrate it's unreliable.
crudata.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/#datdow
ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/land-based-station-data/land-based-datasets/quality-controlled-local-climatological-data-qclcd
worldclim.org/
prism.oregonstate.edu/
nature.com/articles/nclimate2554.epdf?referrer_access_token=FqFkZDGvA4eZU3S2JESBBtRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0NAhBvJD3qQKAFJ5ZYnRB2DfVKqstvbeSrKxpKUhj2SxMVvKlLy6-VMA2veCqjbp1O67pyH6aPicj2EvU4u-6x8q3jU4Ja_6069CrJFUze7Ovq1FAgWKNPO_bKcf3I-_Z6Um018mIjUL9BAm0beV2CUBudEEA8ayW-rMypsm9F6oXjQkRcrUb2yUqhmN4y53n3DmCDprv1g_0e9gsCZLdwx&tracking_referrer=www.iflscience.com
nature.com/nclimate/journal/v5/n5/full/nclimate2554.html
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK), Earth System Analysis, Potsdam 14473, Germany. Geologic Survey of Denmark and Greenland(GEUS), Østervoldgade 10, Copenhagen 1350, Denmark. Pennsylvania State University, Depar tment of Meteorology, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802,USA. Environmental Systems Institute (EESI), University Park, Pennsylvania 16802, USA. Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Dpto Astrofísica y CC dela Atmósfera, Madrid 28040, Spain. Instituto de Geociencias, UCM-CSIC, Madrid 28040, Spain. Department of Environmental Science, Roger WilliamsUniversity, Bristol, Rhode Island 02809, USA

Make sure you don't move the goal posts so far away that you end up excluding every source ever as a reliable means.

atmos-chem-phys.net/16/3761/2016/acp-16-3761-2016.pdf

And if all this isn't enough for you. I have *Thousands* of other sources….

muh carbon is a eco-marxist wealth redistribution scheme meant to bleed industrialized nations dry.

Even though I do am not a climate change alarmist or sperg that thinks everything is a-okay with the environment, Hitler was really one of the first environmentalists. He sought to preserve German forests, environment, and countryside for future generations. We do not know definitively if climate change is anthropogenic or not, but in any case the west should move towards renewable energies that preserve the environment and world.

Still haven't provided a single fucking source. Tell you hat, you seem motivated no? You want to "save the planet," so you can do my "part" for me…

Kek, getting this buttblasted from being called a nigga. BACK TO WORK WITH YOU NOW CIANIGGER

Eat shit, moishe.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nnVQ2fROOg
youtube.com/watch?v=uXesBhYwdRo

Carbon Taxes and associated schemes are used to bleed industrialized 1st World nations dry by strangling their industrial output with a globalist tax scheme. It holds 1st World nations accountable for the reckless pollution of 3rd World factories that Pajeets and Chinks run. Now the jewish part of it is holding countries like America or France or Germany accountable when they don't pollute 1/10th as much as the subhumans.

The actual carbon itself however still has real world effects. It doesn't just magically disappear out of the air, it has to be absorbed by something. And most of it is absorbed by the ocean. So unless you failed high school chemistry you'll know adding a lot of gas to water increases or lowers it's pH depending on the gas.

At this point the only way to save the Earth would be for 90% of humanity to die, so do us all a favor and eat a bullet. That's the most eco-friendly thing you can do.

Dude seriously lay off the depopulation bullshit.

While muh global warming is a fucking meme, we spent what felt like half of last month in 50+ degree weather, including a day where it hit 74, a record high for the season in this area.

That said, I'm looking forward to maximum comfy.

no

Reported.

K

CO2 as a greenhouse gas is a fucking joke. It's impact is negligible.

You've bought into the jewish lie that the climate should be stable. Never in earth's history has the climate been stable. It is in a constant state of change, and always has been.

Do you think the ones campaigning for extermination are gonna VX Gas their own towns? Why would it not be directed towards our competitors if we reach the point where it's acceptable to gas entire countries?

I didn't say it's effect as a greenhouse gas was the reason it's harmful. I said CO2 absorption by the ocean and subsequent change in ocean chemistry is why it's bad. The Earth's temperature fluctuates no matter what, ice cores prove that. But ice cores also prove that there's unprecedented atmospheric CO2 which means unprecedented oceanic CO2 absorption.

The bigger impactors are Methane and Water vapor. This is called a positive feedback. More CO2 means slightly higher temperatures which means more evaporation which means more water vapor which means more heat retention thus higher warming.
pnas.org/content/104/39/15248.full.pdf

The earth has had periods were there was FAR more CO2 in the atmosphere than there is today. The idea that a little fluctuation in CO2 will be disastrous is a jewish psyop.

Get the fuck out, kike.

There is 0.0000000% evidence of this happening.

See:

If slight increases in CO2 caused a water vapor feedback loop, it would have already happened and we wouldn't be here today.

So you're arguing that we should just let the Chinks, Pajeets and Niggers breed out of control until there's 10 billion people on the planet and 1/10th of them are white?

It's good to know I'm not alone in the planet of the apes.

When you learn how to read English you'll get legitimate replies.

Are you seriously that fucking stupid?

when I was in the last year of my MA in Medieval and Renn studies, I was lucky enough to have a professor who was retiring that year and so no longer cared. Her speciality was "the little ice age" in Europe. That was my first wake-up call, as she explained the dynamics of "climate change" from the end of Rome through the Renaissance and what could be deduced. Her husband was a professor in the sciences, and she laid out how the entire scam was proceeding and would proceed in the future. And she's been spot on.

Another big clue now that it has gone beyond anything reasonable is that brainwashed scum like you have started to use the language of the Inquisition. "CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER!" You cannot "question" or "be skeptical" of climate change. You ARE A DENIER. In the Western canon, such language has always been reserved for religious matters.

You DENY the living Christ, 3 persons in one God. You DENY Transubstantiation. You DENY the Pope's infalibility when speaking ex cathedra on matters of faith and morals. Funny enough, the other big scam that uses the term DENIER is the Holocaust Lobby (See Norman Finkelstein's book "The Holocaust Industry.)

The ultimate goal of all of this is to effectuate the greatest wealth transfer in the history of civilization– they want to West to give TRILLIONS to the 3rd world as a sort of "reward" for having never invented the wheel or developed any sort of productive society. It's the most monstrous anti-White, anti-Western scam ever to be conceived. These fucking people don't care about "global warming." They want the West to transfer huge amounts of shekels (they want TRILLIONS) to the third-world (of which they will, of course, take a substantial cut) as a "reward." You're clearly very smart– what has happened every time Africa has gotten a large amount of shekels? Do you know the Xhosa word for politican? "Wa-Benz." Translated as "Man who drives Mercedes-Benz."

I've worked inside top colleges, both as a grad student in the humanities and the sciences. I know how the grant process works inside departments. I know what's going on. I know it's been turned into a marxist-offshoot, pseudo-religion in an attempt to extort trillions from the West. And most of all, I KNOW THE DATA IS NOT THERE TO BACK IT UP. Wake up, lemming.

youtube.com/watch?v=rupQLoONeFk

Ah ok, so you do wanna live on a planet with 2.5 billion niggers. Glad we got that out in the open.

Sorry. I forgot to mention how this all plays together.
See the main sink of CO2 is the ocean, which means that higher acidification leads to an easier time of water being cycled into the atmosphere.
So this results in higher water vapor being available.

Oh I happily concede that. However, it's worth noting that now that we move into paleontology, we move into my major after I got out of the army: Geology.
geo.umass.edu/climate/papers2/deconto_tectonics&climate.pdf
The major regulators of climate tend to be motion of water. That is global currents. While there was a higher rate of CO2, you had the climate regulated by the transportation of heat from the equator to the poles, which meant that overall, the climate of the earth was a lot warmer, but also didn't fluctuate much.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/93PA02227/full
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-05383-2_1#page-1
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/AR056p0061/summary
It's worth noting that the earth is a complex system and not a simple "Muh co2" system. There were major differences between the climate back then and the climate now.

Your damn "blizzards" are just called snowing here…

I feel like you're going down a list of common claims and trying to get a hit.
ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/marineocean-data/extended-reconstructed-sea-surface-temperature-ersst
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/rog.20022/abstract
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/JCLI3799.1
lorraine-lisiecki.com/LisieckiRaymo2005.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0012825203000801
climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/whats-hottest-earths-ever-been
nature.com/nature/journal/v443/n7114/full/nature05239.html

Let's be clear: The current changes aren't fucking gloom and doom. The way they are communicated are done for the purposes of economics. As Jeff Goldblum says : Life will find a way.

I guess I'll just filter you then since spamming is your only """"argument""""

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00382-010-0795-1

Burp
Hey any 1d number of tempratures ww or in the us avaliable, pref 24h a day but not needed.

I can predict it using machine learning, just running it in cubist first, as it can be solved with simple regression, and we'll see. Just the temps nothing else.

Nice strawman. I never once implied it didn't.

Are you even trying?
No seriously. Are you even trying?

Try this one:
nodc.noaa.gov/General/temperature.html

Autism done and over with. Here's a good site for seeing what the models are predicting:
ventusky.com/?p=40.00;-73.25;6&l=gust&t=20170314/19&w=strong

Another favorite of mine is seeing those great humanitarians, Hollywood actors like dicaprio, addressing the UN about "carbon footprints" when he rented one of the world's largest super yachts from an arab oil sheik to stay on during the world cup and uses private planes everywhere he goes. These Hollywood actors are so very moral, so righteous– stranger, who have none of them ever spoken out about Gaza, the world's largest open-air prison?

If I didn't know any better, it would be almost as if the Jews invent phony, bullshit causes and send out their flukes to shill for them. This is fucking Wall Streets wet-dream. A trillion dollar market to "trade" a commodity that has been made out of nothing. Why is there so much money behind this? Read the novel "the Big Short." Trading "carbon credits" would be better than trading derivatives, because the Jews could even claim to be doing it for humanitarian purposes!

Just imagine it– a great big "carbon credits exchange" market where these "credits" could be bought, traded, speculated on…a "commodity" (the lack of industry) created out of thin air and suddenly given an arbitrary value. And dumb fucks like you are so brainless, you do the Jew's work for them for free.

Believe me– if Trump doesn't get the US out of the "Paris Accord," within the next 10 years there will be a huge new market for the (((Merchant Banks))) in buying "climate credits" from African dictators and trading them on the market. Creating value out of nothing, then trading it for huge profits. Typical tricks, Shlomo. that's the end game here. you're just too fucking dumb to see it.

Def can agree with that shit. I'd rather see someone practice what they preach.
Me, I trust the data, so I try off gridding as much as possible with power consumption. Solar augmenting the city, a little eco friendly car. But the bullshit they spout like carbon credits is absolute fucking garbage.

Oh really? Let's go through it then.

Muh global warming indeed.

Cheers I will save this till when I am no drunk, and rig the rigs here, and run it!

I can bet it's going to show a completely different trend than the MSM one is. The AI does not listen to politics. Regression first, then I also got a pretty good ANN config for just this, EC… I don't got cluster, legal atm, and it's already being put to the test right now so I can't jack it

Hitler and National Socialism are largely the originators of environmentalism. It is mainly lolbergs and ancaps/kikes who are opposed to it and would rather have oil fields in pristine forests than have it preserved for the volk.

“It is senseless to encourage man in the idea that he is a king of creation, as the scientist of the past century has tried to make him believe.” – Adolf Hitler

"As in everything, nature is the best instructor." – Adolf Hitler

"Deep and understanding feeling for nature is the foundation of every culture." – Hermann Goering

"The man who contemplates the universe with his eyes wide open is the man with the greatest amount of natural piety; not in the religious sense, but in the sense of an intimate harmony with things." – Adolf Hitler

"The German countryside must be preserved under all circumstances, for it is and has forever been the source of strength and greatness of our people." – Adolf Hitler

archive.is/Pha9m

archive.is/C7baH

archive.is/XYpoz

archive.is/lXCEw

archive.is/5QI82

I don't think anybody here opposes clean water, clean air, and pristine natural environments.

But all of that stuff has jack shit to do with CO2 and "climate change".

Incidentally, this is one of the big reasons jews want everyone to live in cities.

Maybe. If it does I'd happily talk about it. The user who argues the classic things does so with obvious exxon shilling talking points. I suspect he browses WUWT
They really aren't.
Report me if you want, but that means you're just too butthurt to attribute your images to any source of analysis. I'm suspecting that they're also taken out of context, and also misattributed to hell and back.

Fuck all that shit
The ML will tell us…..

AI

Your pictures are not sourced. They are just that. Hell, I could make my own and then present them as explicit refutations.
They have no single origination source. Notice how all of mine have little things like "NSIDC" and so on?

Cowards and weaklings run from reality.

Holla Forums is and always has been about facing reality even when it is painful, inconvenient or enraging.

If you're so invested in pleasing your desert oil merchants that you cannot face reality, this board isn't for you. Maybe halfchan or t_d will be more your speed, because we don't tolerate cowards who bury their heads in the sand here.

Atmospheric science is too fucking complicated.

feels bad man

Here let me show you. Here are two pictures I pulled from tlt.
I am going to present them with NO attribution of what they describe.
I could argue whatever I want from them because I give NO CONTEXT
Which is what you're doing.
Stop it

And they are even making
JEWBOTS
What a world!
But this temp shit I can fix for you, I only need to be sober… and I only need to be not drunk, it's just a matter of getting the data (provided I think) and organize them first for cubist and let that run for some days/weeks/months(fast not so much data I think prolly temp each hour since 190x)

Then rag up the wigs, and start running on ANN and EC to see what it produces. Fuck scientists, now we got an objective prediction

Ah!
You cad.
Almost actually had me there tbh. Well, with that all said and done, Enjoy the data viewer I linked for the blizzard.
ventusky.com/?p=41.9;-90.3;4&l=pressure&t=20170314/18&m=icon&w=strong

It's absurdly complicated. But the fundamental principle remains. CO2 absorbs UV light at a greater rate than 02 or N2. When you burn things, you get CO2. Therefore, the more you burn things, the more UV light gets absorbed by atmospheric gases. You can test all of this using things you find around your home or advanced multi-million dollar analytic equipment, you get the same results.

How much are the (((Koch))) brothers paying you chaim ?

user, please.

Also, almost all climate data is suspect after those e-mails came to light. I believe climate data now exactly as much as I believe data originating from China: not at all.

this
They are turning it into a religion some PC shit you cannot even contradict with hard science, and it all starts with fucking Jens (((Kikenberg))) and his ilk

Sure is shilly in here today.

You can literally test this shit at home.

CO2 is not dangerous,
FINAL

An increase of 0.0001 mole fraction CO2 has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLIMATE.

Can't wait, I hope my two tests get delayed Wednesday.

Holy shit he did.
All of his posts.

The emails actually showed no wrong doing though. You can believe them or not. But you can also start keeping your own temperature records and see for yourself.
I'll stop famposting though. I admit I nearly had an emotional reaction but then realized they were likely trolling.
I agree though that we must always be skeptical. However, all extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And I say, if you don't believe the evidence, start collecting your own data and then do a check against theirs based upon nearby locations. For example. I lived in west central Ohio nearly all my life save for a period of 2005-2015. I have a weather station that kept collecting temperature data in one location from 1995-2015 maintained after I left by my neice. I ran it against Daytons climate records for the same period and came up with the same results. So for me, that indicates the data at least since then is reliable.

realclimatescience.com
Your narrative is destroyed, kike. Trump is in the White House now.

Checked
CO2 increase, CO2 go down
Iceage
Ragnarök
The big cycle, we can't stop it. We're only humans. Einar tells it well here

Reported. See pic.
Every temperature record in existence shows cooling over the last century.

Do you understand what they're talking about in that picture?

Yep. Suck a cock, yid.

wew lad

So you understand the problem with the algorithm that produced the blip?

That's funny, fords/woodbridge doesn't get any shit like-
Nevermind.

I agree, but it does affect the pH of the ocean, which could, if it progresses far enough, potentially cause a mass-extinction event in the coastal oceans, killing off many species we rely upon for food.

Yes, there was none. But it contradicted the narrative of kikery, so they erased half a century of temperature data.

If you say "TOBS", I'll global report you.

Zero evidence that this will happen based on current data.

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one my man. Ocean life life is pretty sensitive to pH, and even a 1-2% change overall can interfere drastically with reproduction, mating, and the entire spectrum of the aquatic ecosystem. If you have a salt-water fish tank for example you have to pretty autistically maintain the pH or the fish get sick very quickly. Same thing can happen in reefs and the open ocean.

You sure?
"Let me go further. If you look at NH vs SH and the aerosol effect (qualitatively or with MAGICC) then with a reduced ocean blip we get continuous warming in the SH, and a cooling in the NH—just as one would expect with mainly NH aerosols.
The other interesting thing is (as Foukal et al. note – from MAGICC) that the 1910-40 warming cannot be solar. The Sun can get at most 10% of this with Wang et al solar, less with Foukal solar. So this may well be NADW, as Sarah and I noted in 1987 (and also Schlesinger later). A reduced SST blip in the 1940s makes the 1910-40 warming larger than the SH (which it currently is not)—but not really enough.
So … why was the SH so cold around 1910? Another SST problem? (SH/NH data also attached.)
This stuff is in a report I am writing for EPRI, so I’d appreciate any comments you (and Ben) might have.
Tom."

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW

The reason I posted that is because it shows the mundanities involved in aerosol calculations, and that doing it wrong, as indicated there, creates a blip. It's the very next part of the email and provides critical context of what the hell it is they're talking about.

I assume you've not read this, then.
wattsupwiththat.com/2014/06/06/sunspots-and-sea-surface-temperature/

OH FUCK SNOW, GOT TO GO PICK UP THE ESSENTIALS
WHO KNOWS THE NEXT TIME WE'LL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE STORE?

Try harder….

Sorry this is so long, but it destroys your (their) claims on the topic.

Genetic fallacy. Thanks for admitting you have absolutely fucking nothing whatsoever, know nothing about the topic other than what Skeptical Science shits into your mouth, and that you don't comprehend how to read a data set.

I wasn't talking about global warming, I was talking about this:

These snow storms are normal where I live. The media hypes them for more shekels now.
I am using to dealing with ice storms where I end up losing power for a week at a time.

The whole state could shut down and I will be comfy as fuck shitposting here on Holla Forums

LET IT SNOW!

wattsupwiththat.com/2015/10/01/a-preliminary-look-at-the-sea-surface-temperature-anomalies-since-1940-along-hurricane-joaquins-forecasted-storm-track/

Oops! More evidence of SST tampering, but you don't give a shit because it's on a website that hurts your fee fees!

Take five seconds. Look at the ToC. See if there's anything there that might be relevant.

Well let's be fair. I never laid out the effects. Nor do I claim to know what they are.

Wattsup with that has been found to be incorrect so many times that using them as a source tends to be the number one indication that you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
That's all.

Not an argument. Still just a genetic fallacy.

We know it's you Exxon shill. Ban evading is a serious crime round these parts.

No as in they've been independently debunked literally everywhere else.
theguardian.com/environment/georgemonbiot/2009/may/15/climate-change-scepticism-arctic-ice
skepticalscience.com/ This entire page refutes Wattsupwiththat line by line, goes over the most common arguments, and has exposed their kikery enough times that they are not seen as a valid source anymore.

>>>/4chan/
>>>/suicide/

Reported for jewish paid shill, then. That was fucking easy.

reported for ban evading ;^)

Ban evasion is frowned upon in these parts you know.

I'm stealing that.

Piece of cake.
Reminder that the people responsible for claiming that global warming exists have admitted it doesn't.
realclimatescience.com

I'm terrible. But I will ALWAYS steal memes featuring the bumble.

Looking through this blog, how the fuck is this not alarmism?

I understand that the left has subverted and taken near complete control of environmentalism, but that doesn't make it an essentially leftist philosophy - if anything, the left has monopolized it because it is a politically neutral idea that has massive popular support, and for good reason.

There is literally zero good reason to shit on alternative energy sources. What's the fucking downside to a windmill?

TBH dead birbs.
Not gonna lie that's one critique I have of it.

Have another one on the house

It's literally this easy.

J-Just send me to jail fam….

Infrasound.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Human_reactions

Because it's just a fucking joke. He's an environmentalist and campaigns against wind wasting resources, killing birds, and destroying vistas. "Renewables", as claimed, CANNOT fulfill our energy needs. It's not windy. They're just sitting there doing nothing. It's cloudy/nighttime; solar panels are just sitting there doing nothing. Coal is fucking CLEAN and runs 24/7. Fission/fusion will replace coal/oil/natgas.

Jesus H Christ
Wrong. Normal Nuclear-turbine reactors will. Fusion is a "just 5 years away" meme.

why not move west to Carroll county?

Not an argument, cocksucker.
ITER laughs at your shitposting.

It's obvious at this point that he's a ban evading imbecile.

Fucking adorable.

For the sake of others in the thread, because I know you're the idiot from earlier.

You fell for the grant-money fusion meme. It'll be 50 years before they get that shit working, if there are even any whites left to work on it. Meanwhile normal nuclear plants have almost 0 pollution relative to their energy output. Meanwhile China chokes to death from smog emitted from their """"clean"""" coal plants.

www.nei.org/Knowledge-Center/Nuclear-Statistics/World-Statistics

This is seriously the best you can fucking do?
Yeah, that'd be why I said fission was the future. Learn how to read.

You know, Julius Evola walked around the city during allied bombings, for spiritual/occult reasons.

**Also in The Dark Knight, you might notice that the Joker welcomes his death several times throughout the movie. During the coin toss with Harvey, with Batman about to run him over, and hanging upside down ready to fall to his death. We're not free and alive unless we're ready to die at any time. Life only has true meaning in the face of death.

"You do not fear death. You welcome it." -Bane Bravo Nolan.**

I think anons could learn something from them both. Sage for kinda off-topic.

The problem is you've been reduced to pumping out idiocy.
By definition, there is no such thing as clean coal. Coal is burned, producing a metric fuckton of emissions which even though most of it is captured, there is still a significant amount getting into the atmosphere.
The residue of coal is radioactive and has to be stored, the residue is also toxic due to the high heavy metal count in the residue.
Solar augments the existing grid, reducing the requirement from existing sources.
There remains no advances in fusion technology after 40 years.
My cancer to be from Fukushima says go fuck yourself.
This right here shows you are a fulda fucktard. There is literally no evidence to support this.

This is how everyone knows you are an imbecile. The fact that you dismiss other sources that disagree with you and explicitly refute wattsup also shows that you are a complete imbecile.
Filtered.

I'm sure everyone would die of 1 or two feed of snow… Never happened in the world before I swear…

Great argument. I'll go ram my F150 into the local windfarm. Actually just I'll keep using the solar panels and nuke plants. Good luck running your refrigerator on nuclear memes.

reddit please go.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0107491

It is admittedly a flaw, but the benefits do outweigh the flaws, especially for contained offshore wind farms.

Hydroelectric dams are by far the superior source of renewable energy, with almost all downsides of them mitigated by new technology.

Are you fucking kidding me? Not only does shit like sulfuric acid go up in coal smoke, but mining the coal produces billions of tons of toxic sludge containing significant amounts of mercury and arsenic.

Nuclear fission plants are viable, but are not completely pollution free as they do produce nuclear waste which remains toxic for a long time and must be buried. Nevertheless. fission (built safely and away from fault lines and coasts) and hydroelectric should be used to provide the majority of a white country's power with supplemental amounts of fossil fuel; the fossil fuel usage should slowly be reduced until it is cursory as these resources are limited.

we get 2,5 meters, and nobody lifts an eyebrow

Skyscrapers

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/stop-blaming-cats-as-many-as-988-million-birds-die-annually-in-window-collisions/2014/02/03/9837fe80-8866-11e3-916e-e01534b1e132_story.html

Road noise

latimes.com/health/la-he-road-noise-20160109-story.html

academic.oup.com/bmb/article/68/1/243/421340/Noise-pollution-non-auditory-effects-on-health

Your move anti-alternative energy shills. Should we get rid of skyscrapers and motor vehicles for the same reasons you just listed? Consider that both skyscrapers and vehicles cause orders of magnitude more damage than the windmills.

What are your thoughts on thorium salt reactors?

The comment was more facetious. user claimed there was no downside, so I kind of bullshat one that is somewhat relevant but also kind of a stupid reason. It's getting a bit TOO serious here so we needed a little injection of humor.

Yeah, road noise is bad for you too. Two hazards don't cancel each other out, you know that right?

We got all the thorium in the world for you, me and straya.

it's just a fart compared

Which you apparently can't refute, somehow…
So prove it.
Are meaningless, as they do nothing to the climate or temperature and anything which could damage the environment is removed and safely handled.
K. And? It's stored like any other radioactive waste.
So you openly admit that it can't be used as an actual energy source, since IT DOESN'T WORK ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Obvious falsehood.
This is what shills actually believe.
"There is literally no evidence to support the thought that wind stops blowing."
This is what passes for shilling these days. This is the amount of effort put in.
Citation needed.
Said the paid shill who dismissed Wattsupwiththat because it proved him wrong.
lol get wrecked
realclimatescience.com
No one cares about you, kike. Global warming doesn't exist. We've proven it.

US/UK
IT BE A BLIZZARD
CAN'T GO OUT!!!
It's not even half a meter of snow….. ffs

Sounds too good to be true on paper. I wish those Silicon Valley assholes would fund a couple start-ups to really develop the concept and work out the bugs rather than just making faggot-finder apps.

I'm sure there's merit to it but we gotta prototype it and work out where the waste is gonna go. Nuclear turbine plants don't really produce that much waste and it seems to me the molten salt would be a lot of waste to dispose of.

How about that.

Hi, shill. Great argument.
Which is, get this, stored safely or used elsewhere.
Thorium reactors, then.

When you learn to debate properly you'll get legitimate answers ;^)

Ban evasion is a serious crime (((user))) btw

useless

I come from a thorium world
a platic world blalblblbala
It will not work

Kikes deserve the filter.
Which is what he got.

I'm interested in it along with conventional nuke power because it could be used to power spacecraft. But yeah, the terrestrial uses are pretty worthwhile as well.

enriched uranium and plutonium(hand in hand), is the way to go

Okay, thanks. Reported.

Okay, thanks.

And yet we tolerate one over the other. Why is that mister shill? Can it be that a little noise and a few million birds dying really aren't that bad?

This is logic on par with fat people ordering three big macs but balancing it out by having a diet coke instead of a regular coke. Windmills kill far less birds than skyscrappers or even cats so using "MUH POOR BIRDIES" as an argument against windmills is retarded.

Same with MUH NOISE

Nobody thinks solar will work as a main energy source, however it is possible to store energy in batteries such as pumped-storage facilities, which are admittedly not possible in relatively flat terrain.

So air pollution is meaningless? Coal scrubbers are not 100% efficient, and a lot of currently used scrubber technology has removal efficiency under 80%. When it comes to shit like mercury, SO2, and NOX entering our atmosphere, even a little bit is harmful. Just because we can burn coal with less harmful emissions than China, which doesn't even bother trying to scrub its emissions, doesn't mean we should.

You missed the few sentences afterwards that were my argument.

Except for when it spills and causes a major environmental disaster. If we can address energy needs without mining, we should - less toxic waste is always better.

Your turn to show evidence that this works. If it's such a great idea, why has it never been attempted? I was hearing about this 15 years ago and still have not seen anyone ever try it.

tell us of your world Thorium-man, what did your people eat during snowstorms?

We have a lot of old nuclear weapons in the United States where the nuclear cores aren't weapons-grade anymore. All that nuclear material could easily be turned into power-plant material. That's what I'd do anyways. Ramp up nuclear power production in the USA and use it to power energy-exorbitant projects like water-desalination so we can have agriculture without destroying aquifers.

No I never said that, I said you were useless because you are fronting science that is wrong(though I never said that, this was the implication)

A-Are we actually arguing my joke seriously now?

Looks like neocon shills picked it up as an anti-environment argument in this thread.

Domesticated cats kill, by and large, the greatest amount of birds. Quite frankly, if it were up to me, I would euthanize every cat in the United States. Linkola actually advocates for the same.

…Wow. I just wanted a laugh. Not to expose the neoconns.
I strongly dislike Neocons. They're the reason I cannot call myself a conservative. Just like how SJWs and the kikes are the reason I can't call myself a liberal.

Gas the birds and mice, racewar now!

I agree. There's no reason why we shouldn't be using nuke power to fulfill most of our energy needs. Luddites who are afraid of it should be thrown into camps. Hydro and geothermal along with tidal should be used where applicable as well.

I think of myself as a progressive

You mean regressive right?

Obvious lie. The entire left says this every single fucking second of every day.
Strawman.
It does when we don't have power otherwise.
You mean the shit that was disproven long ago?

snow storms
…. that's daily here Shlomo

That is our daily life

Like scared of desert winds I assume

Wind turbines kill large birds, like eagles.

Progress in the National Socialist sense. Bettering your race, developing technology but also respecting the equilibrium between man and nature. Building a world without niggers. That type of stuff.

AT ANY COST

Clever.
I don't actually have ANY feeling towards races. Good or bad. Though tbh my time in Japan made me have the deepest respect for them as a society. There's still hope for them as the old ways remain just under the surface.

Desert farts or people are always scared

Yes that is an argument that is used by neocons.

And then we can tear down the skyscrapers and live in mud huts eating vegan salad while holding hands singing kumbaya.

Things die, deal with it.

Nice Toxoplasmosis brain. Cats are a detriment to the eco-system. Unless you think 2.4 billion dead birds is a drop in the bucket with adverse affects on the environment.

You gotta get real about race, nigger. It's the foundation of human interaction. I don't know if you're new here or what but you gotta cultivate a sense of racial identity. Unless you're not white, in which case eat a bullet pronto.

He's a kike shill for global warming. What do you expect?

So do skyscrapers. Your point?

Man no wonder people don't take conservatives seriously. If that's the shit that gets spouted for the sake of an extremist position, it's really sad.

I suck at social cues.
What about it?

I've been lurking for years. I just judge people on a case by case basis. For example, one of my all time best friends is a mix of black and white, but he doesn't act black at all. He just acts himself and is actually a good person. Not prone to chimp outs. As a friend said of him "You are the whitest black guy I know". Same with some of my best friends and most respected mentors in the army. If I had to peg, I'd say the ones who chimp out, pull out identity politics, and some other shit.

And yes. I'm white. Or as white as someone can be while being 1/8th yakima.

That's because you are a kike

He like kikes always want to pervert
youtube.com/watch?v=XmGdSOhBx8E&list=RDzbT8vzX4sZY

You have much to learn climate-science man

Apparently I do.
No sarcasm, nothing.
I actually think IQ is bullshit though. This is just because I think it's what we do that is more important.

Make him force a decision tree, and we will run the cubist, ANN and EC…

Gee, wonder why he hasn't been banned yet

Oh look filtered user is still responding to me.

Your training begins NOW

www.pdf-archive.com/2017/03/13/cultureofcritique/
www.pdf-archive.com/2017/03/13/mein-kampf-the-stalag-edition-adolf-hitler/

>>>/pdfs/

They're loaded and I will, in fact read through them. Though they'll be given the same level of scrutiny that I give any claim. I'm closer to an imperialist though (Think the non militarists of Japan during the 30's and 40's)

why is march so bipolar weather wise?

Turbines are completely unnecessary for our society. Roads aren't. Your argument is trash.

National Socialism is the only way to go

There is no such thing, and you need to go back

The jet stream weakens since the sun is higher and provides more radiational warming. As the jet stream gets weak, it is susceptible to being bumped around a lot, allowing low pressure systems to ride in, and for cold air to spill down.
That's pretty much why.

A lack of understanding about generating electricity, the grid, economics, goverment corruption, really just pick a topic and there's probably a downside.

Of course you do.

you have to go back

Yeah, okay, I'll just head on over to antarctica, extract some ice core samples and analyze them myself. No big deal. The most important data was the ice core sampling and the sediment sampling, and now all that data is put into doubt because it was proven there was a political agenda at work so the kikes can push forward their "carbon tax." This is the exact same bullshit I encountered when the kike papers would ONLY talk about carbon dioxide emissions and purposely omit methane emissions, even though carbon dioxide emissions are entirely bullshit and irrelevant compared to methane.
Thanks to kikes fucking around and arguing both sides of the issue in order to make short term profits and try to cement global control, they've wrecked the entire fucking climatological field and subsequently given carte blanche to the oil companies to do whatever the fuck they want, then tax companies that actually contribute to the economy while screeching commies reach for gibs.

Fuck you.

IQ isn't useless but it's really only helpful in judging a disparity between races because the inaccuracy of the test averages out across a large population. Still, the test slightly favors kikes and asians because the more important and more abstract form of intelligence that whites possess is difficult to measure. The IQ test can't rank you based on your ability to judge the long-term consequences of your actions, your inventiveness, or even how well you do at quickly making good decisions because these are all qualitative results. However, these are all things that whites excel at and no other race does.

The only IQ test that matters is the success of your civilization relative to others.

So have them spayed and neutered dipshit. The reason that there are so many feral cats is because poorfags and catladies refuse to take responsibility and release them into dense population centers where there is a diminished threat of predators and plentiful amounts of food thrown away by people that they can get at. Outside of cities and suburbs stray cats don't last very long as other predators, the weather, and disease takes them out. And yes 2.4 billion dead birds is a drop in the bucket when you look at the big picture which includes 'natural causes', disease, habitat destruction and environmental pollution.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/110106-birds-falling-from-sky-bird-deaths-arkansas-science/

Well yeah I mean let's use a case study:
Myself
This chick I used to date.
Me: From a blue collar family. Scored high on asvab, went military intel, lots of accomplishments. Never took an IQ test in my life, but did good because I took risks.
Her: White collar rich family from Mass, Jewish, Took an IQ test. Has a High IQ, but took 8 fucking years to get a masters degree. Works in a resturaunt while living on mom and dads trust fund.
Having a high IQ doesn't mean shit if they don't do anything with it. That's my big critique of the matter. "Ok you have a High IQ. So what?" Is what it comes down to for me.

The data is still sound, as has been covered in this thread. The agenda based upon the data is suspect. We can both agree on that.

Agreed.

Oh, and you know what, fuck everyone on Holla Forums who doesn't have a basic science education and decides to argue this issue, because you're contributing to the kikes muddying these waters, trying to into science when you don't even know the fucking atomic weights of elements.
Yes, the kikes are lying about AGW, yes there are tons of problems with the science and now we can't be sure about the severity, and yes the whole purpose is a fucking money-grab with the goddamn "carbon taxes." But in the meantime you stupidly pick the other side of a hegelian dialectic instead of understanding that if you undo millions of years of carbon sequestration then you are going to be reverting the atmosphere back to pre-sequestration levels.

Fucking kike education systems. Kek grant me strength.

NO FART TAX

Truly retarded.

It generates 0 power
It kills birds

This was already covered…
The data was confirmed to be sound. The argument filter-kun put up was easily destroyed.

Nice false dichotomy, retard.
AGW is overblown by kikes for the usual kike reasons, which is why they exaggerate it. The core science is sound, but the effects are much more limited than the shrieking NWO kikes want normalfags to believe. They have manipulated the issue into "OMG THE OCEANS ARE GONNA BOIL WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" by faking the fucking data, and now what is an actual fucking climate issue has been politicized to hell and back because nobody can focus on the actual science.

This I can agree with to a certain degree. The effects are still a matter of debate and the debate is raging like a fucking fraternity party full of thai hookers, speed, meth, and various other illicit substances.

Goddamn Holla Forums were you trying to hit every last one of my pet peeves today.

Look up the g-factor or better yet read up on it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_intelligence_factor

Short version is this. Yes IQ is a bit of an outdated metric because it did have some cultural bias to it. However scientists have refined it over the years and come up with more accurate and less biased measurments which unsurprisingly show that differences in intelligence (or problem solving ability, etc.) do exist and are heritable.

The problem is that in the modern world we have a meme that intelligence is some sort of be all end all measure of the worth of a human life. If you want to get autistically technical, nothing has more value (evolutionarily speaking) than being able to have the most offspring that in turn survive long enough to have offspring of their own. By evolutionary standards a white person with a 120+ IQ who has one child is less evolutionarily successful than a retarded jungle nigger with 10+ kids.

This itself gets into the whole r/k selection theory which for humanity has become irrelevant due to liberals and bleeding hearts giving free shit to sub-humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

mc-computing.com/qs/Global_Warming/Icecore_Data/Law_Dome.html

No, it's not. AGW is fake kike science and it's based on a false assumption that increased carbon emissions are going to lead to a runaway increase in the water vapor content of the atmosphere, which is what would actually cause the heating. This isn't even taking into consideration the geologic processes that occur with heating that promote a return to the norm. Besides, solar cycles are vastly more important in consideration to things that actually affect us.

Here's a site I continue to use as a source on the data:
cdiac.ornl.gov/ftp/trends/co2/vostok.icecore.co2
ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/paleo/icecore/antarctica/law/law_co2.txt
As close to raw data about the cores as it gets. I noticed that in the greentext it mentioned no available data

Who gives a flying fuck about water vapor?

Have an article your art-degree brain can understand. Fucking idiot.
blogs.princeton.edu/research/2014/03/26/a-more-potent-greenhouse-gas-than-co2-methane-emissions-will-leap-as-earth-warms-nature/

>hurr these datasets are totally trustworthy even though other datasets have been proven to be completely manipulated for NWO gain, even though these "scientists" receive funding from the same sources, it's not like their data could have been faked
go cuddle a lathe, faggot.

Because water vapor has a vastly greater warming ability than carbon dioxide.

Confirmed for not knowing what they're talking about. Lurk more, we had a thread on this not even that long ago.

Come on, you're better than this…

What, like methane?
Get rekt.

Same funding sources. Same shit data. Just as trustworthy as Chinese dissertations.

MAJOR HABBENING.

It's because of the Ides of March.

The elite use HARRP and other extreme weather facilities to control and harness the forces of nature.

THIS IS A TEST TO SEE HOW FAR THEY CAN PUSH WEATHER CONTROL CAPABILITIES

lol reported

Yeah like methane, and my point was that it was bullshit. They have been manipulating their data to support their bullshit model. Muh runaway methane isn't much better and it's just as bad as the "muh arctic melting and MAKING BLACK WATER WHICH MAKES IT HOTTER WHICH MELTS MORE ICE REEE" slippery slope argument.

I'm sorry but…
Are you serious right now?
So I guess next you'll be telling me that the Hawaii observatory is unreliable?

You got the complicated part right but the rest is ass backwards. Maybe you just went too far breaking it down Barney style.
CO2 doesn't absorb UV light, you're thinking of ozone, but it reflects it in the upper atmosphere instead of absorbing it. What CO2 does is reflect long wave IR light radiating from the earth back towards it.
The most important thing to consider is that CO2 isn't a powerful greenhouse gas, methane and water vapor are much more affective. Also, CO2 is already saturated as far as acting as a greenhouse gas. I never saved them but some annon has the reverse hockey stick graph and some lab experiment video that shows as much.
The whole anthropogenic argument is based on the supposition that a feedback loop between CO2, water vapor, and methane from melting permafrost will happen despite there being no evidence that it has happened before.
The water vapor is the tricky part, forecasting clouds with high accuracy is difficult because the uneven distribution of water vapor and the effect they have on incoming and outgoing radiation, basically they affect their own propagation. The European model does a half decent job within the first 24-36 hours of the run, but it still likes to make penis clouds, I had to fudge the shape a little on the charts so I wasn't handing pilots HWD's covered in cock&balls.

In all good faith, go read up on the effect that methane emissions have. It's not going to boil the oceans, but we'd be much better off not having billions of chinks, niggers, mudslimes and street shitters filling the ocean with effluence and farting up the place. Methane is a problem and so is ocean pollution. The kikes are just using those issues to try to cement control, but you really should go read some more on the chemistry of methane.

Do you trust MSM? Same problem. Everything has jewish fingers in the pie at this point. Everything has to be chucked out and new data needs to be taken. The well has been poisoned.

Also.

Which sources do you trust? Do you trust russian sources since they've been found to be accurate?

lol, eat shit and die kike. Go abandon the thread like the rest of your dysgenic brethren.

Read

Also, I know about the effect of methane emissions, I just don't think that it's going to lead to a runaway effect. I do agree that ocean pollution is a big problem though.

Honestly all of this is moot when you realize that white people are the only ones that would bother doing anything for the climate if it were required, and that shitskins will continue to pollute just as much regardless. Kill the chinese and you fix global warming regardless of what model you use.

The indian ocean pollution is a massive problem and I wouldn't be surprised if it was linked to the barrier reef die-offs

Poo-in-loos need to be eliminated.

The point is that if you're gonna use that argument, you have to be accountable when hypocrisy is noted.
This is what you're doing.

The AFQT part you took 'is'' an IQ test. IQ tests are to measure intelligence, intelligence isn't bullshit just because your kike girlfriend was a typical unambitious woman on top of her race.

But I imagine you only did well compared to the other zogbot mouthbreathers I was one myself considering the rest of the propaganda you've been spewing itt.

Alright.
Fine. Prove that the jews changed the numbers on the vostok samples.
Not others, this one. Though bonus points if you can prove that they changed the measurements.

I know I did well compared to the others (Seriously, how does someone get a 15 on the asvab 0-98 score set?). I didn't know you could actually study for them either… which kind of made it embarrassing when they asked me:
"What'd you get?"
"97 out of 98."
"Did you study?"
"…You can study for these things?"
Call my points propaganda, but let' face it, so far the claims given require a lot of conspiracies for the conspiracies in order for them to be viable. They are also without real qualification, and others are little more than Exxon mobile talking points that was given by an imbecile who made first year grad student mistakes.

When a herd animal all turn and run when they spot a predator, is that a conspiracy? Are jews exploiting the goyim a conspiracy?

That's not an answer… For example if I said "The U.S. is set to hit its' debt ceiling at midnight thursday the 16th" that is a claim I could provide specific evidence for. If I said "Trump might not raise it and this could initiate a financial disaster" I could substantiate part of it, but only be able to draw conclusions based upon specific interpretations of the data. I could equally be wrong in that claim too.
This example requires: Multiple different links ALL working at the same time. If any link fails, the rest of the conspiracy falls apart because even one link failing causes the failure of the rest of the claim.

I have serious doubt about the runaway situation as well, if it was correct it already would have happened. If you believed Al Gore, the icecaps should have disappeared back in current year.
I should try to find those old speeches where he said half of Florida would be gone by now and there would be massive third world migrations. At least he was right about the shit skin migration, only it was because of jews instead of rising sea level.
I'm not expecting much from this storm, I'm a bit too far west to get nor'eastered. There should at least be enough snow for a peaceful walk in the woods though.

Fuck everything about snow.

You are saying conspiracies are required without giving any reason why. I suspect it is so you can find a single point to nitpick to claim victory, when the burden of proof is on the people putting the theory forward.

Well, the claim is made that the jews modified data.
This is an extraordinary claim.
So extraordinary evidence IS required.

Only kikes think it's extraordinary. We don't play by kike rules. So fuck off kike. Perfect logic, no?

Literally doesn't follow.
It's like "Special plea for special plea"

Nigger, of course they do and they don't deny it, only they say they are being scientific about it. If you actually searched through the original climategate emails instead of listening to the media you would know that they didn't even keep records clear on how they have modified data, and didn't even know which version of databases they were using at times.

This was already covered. The "Modifications" were well explained and found to be not modifications at all. Rather, differences in what certain points of data came to the conclusion of rather than what was observed. In one instance, the "Hide the decline" referred to the disparity between tree ring data (Which showed a cooling) and actual recorded temperatures, which showed an increase.

Ohiofag here. This happened in a matter of 30 minutes. Also, pleasent photo of peaceful white community.

Hey I live in Russells Point

Sorry friendo, I'm all the way down in – what I refer endearingly to as, Shitskinati.

There's only one good thing…well ok 2 good things about that place:
The natural history museum
Newport Aquarium.
Though I'd like to Kayak down the Miami river to the Ohio River this summer. I've been meaning to, but there's a slight kink in my plan. Namely getting the fuck back up here.

see, you're still talking about what the media wanted to talk about and not what I just said. at the very least tell me you have looked at HARRY_READ_ME

The nature and history are pretty good here, the people just suck. When I say people, I'm referring to those lesser deserved of the term. Although I'm not a fan of the urban Ohioan to tell you the truth. The people I meet at Germanic festivals and on farms are awesome though.

t. born and raised in Pennsylvania and moved to Ohio

No, I'm pointing out the problem in the claim of them having been captured. And the problem is very apparent if you know anything about the discussion that they had at the time. Especially since the whole "Hide the decline" was published in peer review.
See the videos I linked.

I've lived in rural Ohio my entire life save 2005-2015 when I went in the army and then had a number of adventures in the great hell hole known as washington D.C.

Sage grows in all fields but not if you fuck up the email field.

The last big snowstorm killed a few boomers last year and it wasn't even this bad. I'm hoping for a much higher death toll.

Expensive, doesn't produce shit for power, unsightly. Basically, a huge waste of money that is impractical for power generation.

You are completely ignoring what I was saying. And you were telling us look at the data and even linked CRU when the point I was getting at about climategate was that they weren't documenting when they changed data. And people are still using their sources and calling it science.

?

This. A GREAT many people depend on fish.

"They weren't documenting when they changed the data"
Again, see the video I linked for your own good. That was covered. To quote potholer: "For "Hiding" information, they sure do seem open about it" he then shows the articles in question. "Which leads me to believe they simply don't understand the subject at hand"

(Checked)
I keep track of the weather due to my job (truck driver) and up in the mountains by Truckee, CA by Donner Pass its been BRUTAL all winter. Luckily (kinda) Ive been going to Oregon instead all winter. That isnt much better, since Oregon is run by retards and dont salt their roads, so an inch of snow fucks everything up.

My point being every single day, it seems, Im reading about CHP shutting down I-80 and US 50 because of snow. Looks like that walls of snow are 10 ft high. Ive been through there many times in the past and know damn well how crazy it can get up there at the pass. By the time you get to Auburn everything is ok, but damn, them peaks are wild.

I've always found those types of pictures really interesting. Just imaging what kind of creatures lurked in those different oceanic "zones". Nothing I loved more as a kid than a good book about the ocean. I was such an autist I used to draw pictures of fish I think would live down there. My favorite spot was the "Twilight zone" of the ocean. Just so vast and murky.

Can confirm it is fucked up and bullshit. This is why I look at the forecast when Im on the road. I try my best to plan accordingly and mentally plan possible spots to stop. If there is a lot of empty space and the weather forecast is looking sketchy, I just chill until it passes.

Hello, brother. Those houses and hills are very familiar, then again this place is full of hills.

The aquarium is in KY.

I just read they shit down 2/3 of PA pretty much. It must be pretty bad out that way.

Here's a bone, neighborhood name starts with Lake.

Jesus I gotta call my grandma.

I consider that place part of the Shitskinati metro area and thus it counts.
Kind of.

I call it Cincinasty

They ever gonna finish working on 75? Fuck I hate going through there. Its like up in Dayton too, some construction projects seem to never end.

Where in those videos does he show they were documented their changes? All I see is rebuttals of media bullshit.

you mean shitskins and liberals on coastal cities?
stop beeing a bleeding heart and trying to sympathize with the enemy

Deep sea and thermocline fauna are fascinating.

If the depth at which CaCO3 dissolves intrudes into the photic zone, it will be bad news for planktonic shelleys.

How'd they get so many Indians in PA?

Not ringing any bells. The image does make me think of werk though.

When he's talking about the specific words referenced. He then shows explicitly what they're talking about and even displays the paper in question.
The pics linked show what he was talking about. Just go from 1:54 on.
4:33 on he talks about the specific context of tree ring data which shows a disparity with observed data.

haha, I meant shut.

All the poos are here in Chicago and socal.

I wasn't talking about the trick thing you fucking kike and I said not the shit the media and people like jonesteing went on about.
do you not know what I'm talking about?

Here's one paper example. I was trying to find the original papers but the sites they were hosted on took them down, or changed domains, resulting in a good ole fashioned 404 error.
wsl.ch/info/mitarbeitende/cherubin/download/D_ArrigoetalGlobPlanCh2008.pdf
nature.com/nature/journal/v392/n6678/abs/392779a0.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S092181810300095X
clim-past-discuss.net/4/741/2008/cpd-4-741-2008.pdf
post.queensu.ca/~biol527/Briffa and Keith 2000.pdf

FYI, this is the documentation that you were asking about. For not "Showing the work" they sure do have a lot of papers about it.
Also, one such image posted explicitly shows one such article in question.

Also, since you're asking 101 level questions here's a basic source. With hostile examinations clearing them of wrongdoing.
skepticalscience.com/CRU-tampered-temperature-data.htm

I live near Pittsburgh, not too many people worried aside from "well the roads will be bad in the morning!" so I don't know how bad we'll get it. Too much conflicting weather reports.

I hope I don't have to go to work for a few days at least.

I guess you will find out tomorrow morning. I guess the weather forecasters are shooting high just to save their asses.

The cucks were trying to tell me that global warming is causing global cooling, that's how delusional they are.

wew
You're doing the shill tactic not that I have a problem about using it on normies of swamping people with sources, in this case about things I wasn't discussing. I sure as shit never brought up tree rings.
You clearly have no clue what I meant by documentation

Hostile my ass, government agencies and politicians cleared them. It's interesting that in the very first one the person who dissented was the only one with any scientific background

CRU couldn't even get their own code to work and amateurs replicated that in 2 days? topkek

you still haven't actually addressed my question. And I bet you won't.

Actually I have.
You just don't like the answer.

so you know I wasn't talking about tree rings and shit, right

All papers linked are to show you that the narrative you have is incorrect. The links provided explicitly refute your claim that it was changed. The videos break down how people peddled a lie, the investigations show that every attempt to show that they were lying to you have been bullshit.
Oh but I have Shown you. The weight of the linked information alone demonstrates this. The entire time I was talking you into a corner. Not because of some kikery. But to show that your best "Evidence" is bullshit. The "Data is unreliable!" meme is bullshit. The "Change da data!" claim is bullshit. And that even the cited emails such as blips, tricks, hiding of decline, are, in context, horseshit.
That is, I left you without anything. But you never realized it.
So here's my challenge to you:
Present one piece of evidence which can ONLY be explained by cooking the books and other data fraud.

Of course they did and that's not a problem for me and I said that up front. You aren't listening because you are just blasting out pasted links and canned arguments. I can tell you aren't listening because you have never figured out what I actually asked.

and I never was talking about the media claims, I was talking about the actual leaks. The media just picks up on something that sounds good. It's no different then cherrypicking something someone like alex jones says, showing it's not true, and then claiming that nothing anyone says on the subject is fake.

So I can just link lots of people and claim victory? That's the standard?

because it was not my evidence, that means you just successfully talked a strawman into a corner. Congrats. I never actually clarified my point because you never even got close to the subject.

I didn't try to claim it was about deliberately cooking books and I even said it wasn't a conspiracy, remember (though there are fun little snippets like "If they ever hear there is a Freedom of Information Act now in the UK, I think I'll delete the file rather than send to anyone." but that's neither here nor there). That doesn't mean there wasn't deception involved

No they really didn't. Again see the metric fuckton of links that shows they didn't. You don't have a fucking leg to stand on with this and you know it.

k

The leaks remain not showing this. Despite your claim it does.
See how you're arguing without evidence?

But now I can go get evidence because we've finally narrowed down the scope to a manageable size where it doesn't involve simultaneously fighting a swarm of papers and faggy youtubers on subjects I didn't bring up. Funny how you took all this time to quit batting at strawmen.

"No doubt, instances of cherry-picked and poorly-worded “gotcha” phrases will be pulled out of context." And those phrases were the ones you were attacking, even though I never mentioned tricks or declines. It's almost like you get a lot of practice shilling for someone…

Actually, I've gotten used to people using the most common bullshit arguments, which yours were.
"They fudged the numbers!" Here's a metric fuckton of papers showing they didn't.
"It's Da j00s!" Here's more evidence that your claim is unfounded.
"The temp record is wrong!" Here is the before and after plus a qualification on measurement times.
Here's data about a bad method that was being used for sea surface temperatures that they admitted was stupid in retrospect and fixed. Here's about 1000 bits of information which explicitly refute your claim
If you argue with neo-cons enough, you learn how to just kill them with information.

But it all comes down to this:
That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed the same. All lines of your argument were cut off before you could make them. This isn't shilling, this is good debate tactics. Something I learned the hard way.(>implying it's not the jews)

Do you know what IDs are? Telling me your arguments against others has nothing to do with me.

No, I thought it was clear what evidence I would get (gotta put it in a clear format first and not just a shitload of links like yourself so it takes some time) but you really are dense.

ah …really makes you think

fug

This is your first time discussing the matter with someone who abstains from the political side of the situation isn't it?

But you didn't.

And you write like every other retarded shill to boot.

So have we. Victory or Death.