Serious question: Are elite Jews and libs literal vampires?

It sounds ridiculous to even entertain this thought, but I think its worth investigating this possibility. Consider the following:

1) Vampire legends out of medieval Europe may be based on actual behavior of wealtthy jews from Transylvania and similar points.

2) The "Blood Libel" tales about Jews sacrificing gentile children in blood rituals are dismissed as "antisemitic canards," but as the quickly-censored book "Plood Passover" [which should already be in any Holla Forumslack's PDF library] by an Italian academic showed, there is lots of evidence for just this sort of Jewish blood rituals in the medieval times.

3) Some scientific evidence points to the possibility that imbibing human blood may actually prolong life and youth. Look at performance artist Marina Abramovic (of "Spirit cooking" fame) in pic related: A 70 year old in the body of a 40 year old. Or consider the unnaturally long life of ancient lizardkin kikes like George Soros, Henry Kissinger, etc.

3) The recent "spirit cooking" fracas involving top democrats suggest bloodletting rituals. And then there is Pizzagate, a rabbit hole with twists and turns that certainly point towards the child-bloodcult nexus. Older clues include Jewish serial killer "Son of Sam's" rambling tirades that make repeated mention of blood ("blood for Papa,") and the "twenty-two disciples of hell." Insane ravings or based in something more?

Is this the ultimate red pill (appropriately named)…the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? The deepest esoteric kike occult lore? What ablood for papa?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polfringe/
news.berkeley.edu/2016/11/22/young-blood-does-not-reverse-aging-in-old-mice-uc-berkeley-study-finds/
datulapulapu347.wordpress.com/2015/05/11/blood-letting-activity-april-18-2015/
ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/2011-conference/alleged-ritual-abuse-by-freemasons-and-the-order-of-the-eastern-star-otherwise-known-as-co-freemasonry-in-australia/
zersetzung.org/masonic/88-freemasonry-301
web.archive.org/web/20170313131857/https://www.facebook.com/NuevaVizcayaLodgeNo144/posts/307857626054326
pro10.pnp.gov.ph/index.php/82-activities/533-blood-letting-activity
dimasalang13.blogspot.com/2015_05_01_archive.html
web.archive.org/web/20170313132709/http://dimasalang13.blogspot.com/2015_05_01_archive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k7gNmeaYltM
2.bp.blogspot.com/-fAukrvbKVC0/VWlQVprgkUI/AAAAAAAALag/Qv57kIIhFX0/s1600/frhml+04.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empusa
drakoncovenantblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/total-vampyric-supremacy/
aryanism.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/The-Golem-Miguel-Serrano1.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strigoi
pastebin.com/LnBKVAuY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bela_Lugosi_as_Dracula,_anonymous_photograph_from_1931,_Universal_Studios.jpg
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/728607406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know, you should ask our kike mod imkampfy.

he may know a thing or two about pedophilia and sucking boy penis.

Daily reminder that Soros and co literally inject DMT extracted from the brains of the children they rape & murder in order to communicate with Satan.

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if some of them actually are literal vampires.

No, vampire legends are literally a Turkroach psyop. These people are just Jews.

Baby blood benefits are real and you don`t have to kill healthy babies or be a vampire to get benefits

yes

Daily reminder that autistic nazis on the internet found a quicker, cheaper and legal way to talk to their god and are literally causing war in heaven.

Not just "libs", high level shabbos goyim on both sides of the political spectrum engage in rituals similar to those of their jewish overlords.

They're not literal vampires, but they're vampires in a very literal way

Close enough, stakes should still work.

She's actually fucking 70. That ain't right.
I can actually believe that her and her friends actually getting blood transfusions from young children that they abduct. Sexual abuse is just a nice added bonus/ tool of control of everyone who just to participate.

Serious question. All of this Spirit cooking stuff, when in the hell is the truth behind all of this going to be fully un-redacted?

I am fucking sick and tired of waiting longer. COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING. NOW

Waiting for shit to happen is worst part, huh? If it is going to be released and not classified/used a political leverage info about it will probably be released in within 5 to 6 years depending on Obama actually getting arrested for treason.

Two of my great grandparents are crypto-kikes and while one died at 85 or so the other is mid 90s. They say it's because of the Mediterranean diet (they were Sephardic not Ashkenazi and told me they were Greek/Spanish, but I found out later they were jews when I was caught doodling swastikas and got in trouble).

Not as far as having literal fangs and turning into bats I imagine, but you should go research adrenachrome. Basically in their child sacrifice rituals they try to cause as much fear in the victim as possible which results in large amounts of adrenaline mixing in the blood. They think kill the child and drink the blood and apparently it gives them an extreme high supposedly more so than any other drug available. On another note, they also get blood transfusions from young "donors" regularly which science has recently confirmed can keep you alive much longer than a normal person.

Yes

don't let her cosmetic procedures and PR photos fool you. She looks like a 70 year-old who spends a ton of money on her face.

yes
could also be mixed in with a gigantic psyop, but I doubt it…. I must admit to it got to fucking sick for me/us, so we bailed.
You only think to find some weird stuff and corruption….. and their satanists, lit satanists, performing child sacrifice and pedophilia.

Well… pic related, they show up in many cultures, not ours it's imported. But the extremist kikes used to perform unholy bloting rituals on pref. children.

The ritual burning, holokostas, holocaust, korban olah, bloting by fire that ended a long a time ago.

The Impailer was notorious from escaping jails, but blood sucking stuff have been around from before him.

Disgusting.

I really hope someone other than Assange comes out with information sooner than 5-6 fucking years.

Hmm…
blood doping
But why not just go to the heights, stay there and go down, so your blood gets better at grabbing O2?

I'm half Karaite and let me tell you, not even kidding, I grew literal vampire fangs when I was younger. Had to have em surgically removed. I'm also hairy as fuck so vampire/werewolf stories probably are based on Jews, not even kidding.

Kek, a mate of mine had that too! Had to have them cut down as well.

Jesus Christ Almighty Our Lord In Heaven they thought of everything.

The craziest part? It looks well used.

Anyone have that Vlad III screen cap about this? Basically saying that vampire myths originate from Jews?

GTFO VIDF

OP is a fag. This is a slidethreat meant to discredit pizzagate.

They are occultists that use black magic. I am convinced this works, but with a giant karmic backlash of course since their practices are evil and on top of that, they use them for evil.
That said:
/thread
and move here
>>>/fringe/

My pet theory is that because the original magical techniques were developed by whites, and were ripped off from the Egyptians, Greeks, Persians and others by Jews to form the basis of the Kabbalah, they still in a sense "want" to be used by us to further our racial interests rather than by Jews and Shabbos Goys who want to countermand them.

Hence, the enemy have to sort of force the magic to work by means of extremely perverse and violent acts, whereas some autistic anons discovered an even more potent magical technique completely accidentally by posting Pepes. It's like when charging a sigil, they need to use more extreme acts to get it to work. We just need to post memes and laugh about it.

/fringe/ is dead. Now that interesting topics ar all getting anchored and deleted here it would be nice if there was a /fringepol/ board or something that was actually active. It would also appease/weed-out the naive contingent on Holla Forums who don't understand that fringe topics are at the center of everything this board is about.

nah

the original vampire myths were from post mortem occurances

if people thought something was wrong they'd dig up the recently dead or go into their crypt

the body would be swollen at the stomach (implying the cadavar was up and eating people), the gums would have receded to look like fangs, nails and hair kept growing and nail beds would also recede so that looks like claws/ makes it look like the person is still more or less growing

they'd stake them and then bury them again

everything about modern pop fiction vampires was invented by dracula, who was inspired by vlad the impaler. i'm not even sure blood drinking and vampirism had anything to do with each other before this point. if it did it wasn't consistant.

so ultimately no, vampires are a meme. what you're looking at is typical edgy behaviour, typical in serial killers and cults where they deliberately contrast biblic morals and accepted social behaviour to feel like badasses. another example is charles manson's harem writing in blood at murder scenes.

it's not even satanism because there's literally no consensus on how to specifically do that.

t. heathen

if you're so convinced, i'd like to know what book or instructions they're using for that

Yes as are the neo-con zionist kikes literal child raping bloodlusting monsters, who for some reason have been given a special pass on these boards as every thread takes it upon themselves to be unpaid marketeers for neo-con kikery.

Elite left wing jews are just as sinister, perverted and dangerous to the white race as the elite right wing jews.

At this point, we've probably already memed Soros into a vampire.

Well, your wish is my command: now there is such a board. Let's get it moving:

8ch.net/polfringe/

"Welcome to Pol Fringe: A home for connoisseurs of extremophilic far-right esoterica."

You mean where the fictional vampire really originated from? I'd like to know that too, but let's just call demonic child sacrifices, ritual cannibalism, and witchcraft by their real name Satanism.

Source?

She's a hideous, psychotic Jewess who somehow convinces the elite Jews and camp followers to pay massive shekels for her "performance art." there is a documentary on her called "The Artist is Present." If you have HBO, give it a watch and savor its Jewish flavor and then honestly tell me these creatures should not be thrown off barges into the sea.

One hundred percent yes.
Kikes are LITERALLY Vampires!
I repeat
KIKES ARE LITERALLY VAMPIRES
WE ARE LITERALLY FIGHTING VAMPIRES
I AM FUCKING SERIOUS

We are a goddamn cabal of Nazi wizards channelling the power of an ancient Egyptian god to wield ancient aryan magic in the ultimate war against a world shadow government run by Demon summoning Vampires.

Hidden in plain view

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed comes to mind…as well as Gilles de Montmorency-Laval Baron de Rais. Both related to young girls and children ,both involved in gruesome murders and blood rituals.

Would it not be easier to buy human blood?

Based on this: news.berkeley.edu/2016/11/22/young-blood-does-not-reverse-aging-in-old-mice-uc-berkeley-study-finds/

I don't think the elites care about the blood as much as they do the young organs. Maybe the blood letting and cruel death is just for kicks but the goal is young organ harvesting. They divide up the young organs into pieces and graft those pieces onto the old organs of the elites, over time replacing the entire organ with pieces of younger genetically similar organs.

We are now Vampire Hunter D.
D stands for Donald.

I've considered this. Every user on 8ch needs to be redpilled on psychopathy, which is as close as science will admit to vamps existing

Can we look into the CIAs connection with various cults? I read this last night and was spooked. I also noticed their connection with multiple other cults and investigations worrying.

Get this /x/ tier shit out of here. Sage.

>posting on a board wherein ancestral, autistic magic is used to fight a thousands year old world wide cabal in order to bring about the glory of ancient whiteayyyylamo hybrid civilizations that were destroyed by the great flood more than ten thousand years ago so we can finally has wholesome qt3.14 gf and a galactic empire while we're at it.

Nice trips.

The scottish rite of freemasonry started the clinical trials of dmt in the 90s.

I prefer memes and meme magic not bullshit mason psyops that are self congratulatory.

LEAVE

Holy fuck

He's here

Blood is the life. The secret of the 3nd degree of the Scottish rite of freemasonry: The sublime prince of the royal secret; is that in order to live forever you must sexually VAMPIRE CHILDREN and drink their blood.

All blood drives are by the red cross a york rite outfit. Also the scottish rite and the shriners and the blue craft lodges all have blood programs.
THIS LODGE CALLS IT A BLOOD LETTING ACTIVITY
datulapulapu347.wordpress.com/2015/05/11/blood-letting-activity-april-18-2015/

ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/2011-conference/alleged-ritual-abuse-by-freemasons-and-the-order-of-the-eastern-star-otherwise-known-as-co-freemasonry-in-australia/

No I am not gonna vet that you need to do your homework. No I will not archive or give any source but this. Good luck.
zersetzung.org/masonic/88-freemasonry-301

STOP AVOIDING THE PROBLEM DAMMIT, STOP SAYING ELITE IT IS THE JUDEO_masonic faction

*32nd

why do maonic lodges in the phillapines call it blood letting? That is not the translation for donation.
web.archive.org/web/20170313131857/https://www.facebook.com/NuevaVizcayaLodgeNo144/posts/307857626054326

pro10.pnp.gov.ph/index.php/82-activities/533-blood-letting-activity
dimasalang13.blogspot.com/2015_05_01_archive.html
web.archive.org/web/20170313132709/http://dimasalang13.blogspot.com/2015_05_01_archive.html

youtube.com/watch?v=k7gNmeaYltM >Lodge No. 310 Masonic Temple Zamboanga City blood letting activity

WE MUST SLAY THESE DAMN VAMPIRES

I can't stop laughing.
2.bp.blogspot.com/-fAukrvbKVC0/VWlQVprgkUI/AAAAAAAALag/Qv57kIIhFX0/s1600/frhml+04.jpg
Why are they laying down when giving blood? How much blood are they taking for them to have to lay down? The posters for this say it is for the benefit of the brethren..

This reminds me of the irc log between josh and hotwheels where hotwheels said in the phillapines all of the tall buildings have floors that they give to the criminals to torture people or have sex rings he was not too specific in the chat but apparently jim told hw that. How would jim know that? Jim is a freemason in the phillapines.

Oh boy here we go.

You are retarded. Co-freemasonry (or comasonry) is an irregular (unaccepted) organization of herbivores who wete so cucked they decided to let women into the lodge. It's so verboten that an applicant who admits to so much as KNOWING someone in it is pretty much blackballed on the spot.

Order of the Eastern Star is something entirely different, it's a women-only chapter which was invented to keep the wives of the officers/past masters out of mischief and make them feel like they were 'participating'. It's such a nothing organization i'd be shocked if there were lodges for it that didn't exist purely on paper.

They are also part of the violent french grand orient that is related to all sorts of wild shit.

Vampires are on our side.

What's next? Fireball flinging or mech piloting?

(checked)

Considering the amount of crowleyites who are involved in it that shouldn't surprise me. Still doesn't chamge the fact they're a bunch of never-will-bes.

They probably have too much money therefore too much free time, so they LARP as vampires/cultists.

If I'm wrong, then we're basically vampire hunters using meme magic to hold back the night.

Is this why ((Alex Jones)) is always talking about ((vampires))

You're joking user

let me just google this and tell you you're wrong
UHHOLYSHITFUCKFUCKFUCK SHE IS

"literal" as in blood libel dealing kikes? yes
The vampire legend comes from Eastern Europe. Transylvania is the most common but you have to know that Eastern Europe and in particularly The Pale of Settlements had majority of world's jewry. Prior to WW2. Even more than Germany.

TBH that guy always creeped me out. He's got the blank psychopathic stare of an average jewess.

Are DMT and adrenochrome related? I know they extract DMT from the pineal gland and adrenochrome from the adrenal gland.

Has anyone looked into the RH- relationship? The British royal family, a lot of hollywood and a lot of the elite have RH negative blood.
RH- negative blood and RH- plasma can't be cloned. So these elite could only get RH- blood from donations or murder.
RH- comes from European people. People with RH- blood or carriers for this recessive trait typically have blue or green eyes and red, blond or brown hair.

Toxoplasmosis Gondi

Stage 1: Infection

Stage 2: Increased Dopamine, Lower concentration

Stage 3: Proliferation

Stage 4: Deviation

Stage 5: Bio-dependence (vampirism), death or seclusion/craziness

North Korea has been telling their people that the west is ran by vampires for decades now.

spoiler that shit nigger

Of course it's true. There's truth in all stereotypes. Shit hasn't lasted for thousands of years based on nothing. We have a massive number of children that go missing every year and nothing, not a bone or piece of clothing is ever found.

So the idea that the 0.1% are getting like a dialysis or stem cell injections wouldn't surprise me in the least. These fuckers will do ANYTHING to stay alive.

Even if not literal vampires, the allegory undoubtedly fits. Consider one of the primary effects of central banking - stealing the value right out of the money people hold. This "vampirism" has real enough effects for associated (sociological) phenomena to be grouped under the term.

Compare the vampirism of starting a war between two countries and getting rich funding the bloodshed. Then there's the more literal vampirism of organ harvesting, the social vampirism of democratic politics gimmes, etc. Whole parts of our system have been designed to extract maximum value from the mass of the people, who are viewed as nothing more than cattle.

If you started pushing a vampires meme, it could be an effective way to bring light to these practices among the normies.

Aaaaaand saged. It's exactly this kind of retarded shit we don't need here.

Many of you don't seem to know the vampire myth goes way back to Ancient Greece. (Some sources claim an even older origin, going back all the way to Sumeria.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empusa

It literally has nothing to do with Jews.

The fact is, over time many evil qualities and actions have been ascribed to vampires. It's just only natural real world evildoers would share some of those traits.

Also the Dracula myth is built on Vlad Tepes, who was a pretty based guy who kicked out the invading muslim Turks out of Europe.

And by kicked out, I mean impaled alive.

Nice try kike.

Serious answer: You are a nigger

i'm just thirsty

Yes, they're also turning the freakin' frog gay.

it's an insult to vampires to compare them to kikes, vampires are badass and cool

I don't think you want a serious answer

But I do.

The art is so fantastic. I just wish the direction were better.

Then go suck a baby dick.

You base this on what? Hollywood depictions of vampires?

you're either a neet or a yid

It's his way of trying to get through to us while unable to directly name the Jews because his masters have him as a controlled opposition slave.

Yes, his "inter-dimensional psychic vampires" talk is probably the thinnest euphemism for jews ever dreamed up.

I'll check those palindrome dubs.

It's not a euphemism, it is literally what they are. In terms of the incarnation system, Semites are bottom tier, even worse than abos and niggers. Beyond that, their system of magic is devised by observing the function of malevolent spirits. They see demons and want to emulate them instead of protecting their volk from the predatory manifestations.

Read the books and let your mind's eye control the direction.

And who else do we know that hates crosses that much?
So much so that the ones that would not sign their names on immigration papers with a cross did so instead with a circle, known in their language as a
Kikel

There's Redpilled vampire groups out there, psychotic indigo pill tier witches-cum-paramiltary projects.

Jews aren't vampires, they're lampreys, parasites.

drakoncovenantblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/total-vampyric-supremacy/

We are like the young, innocent, blonde haired, blue eyed, Luke Skywalker
Potentially the universe's most powerful magician, who begins blissfully unaware of any of his abilities until necessity forces an awakening
Then as he slowly discovers the darkness that abounds, and the reality of the struggle he keeps fearlessly pushing on in his quest to right the wrong he sees
This leads to development of abilities that had lain dormant within him since birth
Although dark side (ritual sacrifice) is powerful
It can be defeated, at least temporarily, by the power of the light side (laughter)

Holy fuck

What is the sauce of this image?

Check'd for holding back the night.

It is little Simon of Trent, from Italy. A goy child who was kidnapped, ritually murdered and drained of his blood by filthy kike monsters. He was sainted by the Catholic church but then de-sainted after the jews took over the church in the 60s.

FUCK

aryanism.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/The-Golem-Miguel-Serrano1.txt

And who are always depected as mortal enemies to Vampires, werewolves. And didn't the Nazis have a enemy infiltration plan called werwolf?

If only you knew

You have all failed Vampire Hunting 101. Go back to nigger town.

I always thought V:TM was allegory for kikes, especially with all the jewish myth shit like gehenna, even if the cucked writers didn't intend for it.

Holy shit, Abramovic is 70?

That's truly frightening. What's she going to look like at 80? 40, maybe?

Pic related.

9482848 is not a palindrome, user.

THE VAMPIRE FEARS THE WEREWOLF

What other suspicious decanonizations have their been in the Catholic Church?

Checked.

Come to think of it, we probably are best described as werewolves. Normal, friendly, decent, calm humans but when the time is right and the need arises, we become a great and fierce predator. When the Saxon Begins to Hate.

SHADILAY

This is ruling out (heavy) make up and photoshop beforehand?

or dubs

I've met some of those people IRL. They're also obnoxious parasites.

The sucking of youthful blood was recently spoken of as though it's a new groundbreaking science, which is troubling. Expect them to try to "come out" like with their pedophilia acceptance. This is the only reason why they're doing this. They cannot hide anymore and they will face the fates of actual vampire aristocrats of old if the public cannot accept them.

Monsters Inc.

Scream=blood

There was a kike 2000 years ago that tried to come out and say drink my blood and you will live forever…

This is so fucking true.

She probably lied about her age like all immigrants to be able to collect pension earlier

Van Helsing had the greatest Werewolves

Fireballs soon, fellow stalker.

bump for purim

At this point I'm fucking amazed you little fuckers haven't opened up a portal to a fantasy dimension and caused our first interdimensional war yet.

here you can find more detailed info, the docummentary shows the decanonizations you are asking for
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c

wait

Yes, they are the children of Satan. Read a book nigger

t. kike

Like a thief in the night, etc, etc.

Vampires are metaphors for Jews. Guess who they really are.

I thought Madonna was Catholic? You know, before she lost what was left of her fucking mind and started that "Esther" shit.

Jesus, give the Jews some credit.

Its costs way too much money to buy little kids for DMT rape murder - especially when you add in the cost of hay, feed, and the all copies of the Gospels we need so we can use the pages to soak up the blood.

Luckily they invented most of organic chemistry, so it's way easier to take the 15 minutes to synthesize DMT when they need it.

Some jews can have become literally allergic to the sun's rays and have a Photosensitive rash that prevents jews from getting in the sun too long

I don't know.
I just looked up before and after make up photos. Point is, an old lady can look 30 - 40 years younger with make up, image editing, and a professional photo shoot.

(checked)

Connaisseurs

the vampire myth is very clearly based on jews

My normie friends watch and try to get me too Game of Thrones, and she literally looks like a witch from there who uses magic to stay young.

trust me goy

We all know he's one of the Pillar Men

Mother of God, THAT'S where all the bodies went! PILLARMEN ATE SIX MILLION VAMPIRE JEWS!

Not at all. Once you're far enough down the rabbit hole that you know about Blood Passover, then it's easy to draw that conclusion. How exactly they do it, I suspect, changes as to what they can get away with.
The shit they do in Israel away from fear of prosecution…God only knows. Nothing would surprise me.

Juche ftw, lmao

Usury, interest, double entry bookkeeping, Binding of Isaac . . . vamps, clearly.

The night is dark and full of goblins

Checked.

The simple answer is, they are wanabes

The complicated answer, secret societies run rampant in the synagogues. Freemasonry has some good men in it, but they are binded by oaths.

The intelligence industry is woven with the occult, because the intelligence agencies are an extension of the secret societies. Ritual magick is their bread and butter.

Look into Hermeticism, work your way to Ordo Templi Orientis, which was perverted and reformed by crowley, and then look into things like the qliphoth and of course The temple of set, founded by Michael Aquino. All of this is Jewish at heart and this goes without saying, sacrifice is demanded. They are all owned by these forces because it gives them power and as the saying goes "It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven". Whether you believe in heaven or hell is irrelevant, they live by this quote and they'll kill eachother to get the upper hand.

Learn the occult, and wield its powers. Learn to identify them with their symbolism and refine your own power, without making the same mistake they have, which is becoming something or someone's bitch binded by oaths.

"Demon hosts" is the scientific term. Organic carbon-based life form animanted by a demon. They are demons. Zombies, vampires, all the hideous un-dead creatures of children's tales fall into this category.

Learn the occult and wield it's powers.
Like anally raping kids and drinking their blood to steal their life force and live longer?
No thanks. I can learn plenty of knowledge here without making an oath to that Lucifer worshipping masonic religion.

The occult is a far broader category than you seem to think it is. Some of it is good, some of it is evil. No matter what, you have to learn both. If you don't fully comprehend evil, you'll never be able to see good. Already, if you can't see how the knowledge you currently possess can be used for evil, you don't really know anything. Our first and most important goal is to make sure we have solid control of our own power.
Remember that understanding evil is a requirement if you want to find it and eliminate it.

Just imagine how difficult hunting Vampires is if you don't believe they exist.

basically trying to 'meme to reality' like tulpafags….except this involves fucking/killing/eating kids.
Modern vampires only started with Dracula, Camilla, and Varney (yes, Varney.)
What the talmud is closer to are the EE versions of vampires, the "Strigoi."
Anyone ever watch the Blade movies? Specifically #2? Yea, they're like that. Also see: Bloodscream from the Wolverine comics.
The Stoker kind is a bit of a combination of lesser known beings draped over the basic strigoi, which was just a ragey bloodcrazed edgelord, and therefore, boring.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strigoi they incorporated the strigoi into the newer revamped (har) aristocratic vampire by making it their "true form." Strigoi in disguise still look a bit unnatural while vampires almost always fully pass.
Jews, with their inability to resist their innate natural calling to sabotage and destruction, most definitely resemble Strigoi closer. Also they were rarely in high positions, rather nomadic and would pose as beggars, conmen, circus performers, etcetera, because killing was irresistible, and so they needed an excuse to move when people got too suspicious. (aka pre-banking hebrews)
IMO my hypothesis is part of what drove the desire for the 'modern' vampire was actually a form of nostalgia as the industrial age took off, and monarchies began dissolving or constitutionalising. Hence vampires being obsessed with preserving their 'family legacies,' operating their societies like kingdoms-within-kingdoms, the concept of siring being similar to knighting, changing carnal brutality into seduction. From Varney to Stoker they kept getting reworked more and more 'dignified' until we got the modern interpretation (minus those sparklefucks). You can stretch some of that to jews I guess, but vampires knock their own off for fucking up too much, which is definitely not a Jewish trait. Instead they're obsessively nepotistic and will put even the mentally deranged in charge over trusting a goy.
Essentially to appeal to those feeling loss over monarchies, the authors goyed them up. Considering we still use that version due to gangbuster sales, seems like they hit the proper strain.

Underworld a go!
Also technically Bloodrayne even though that was anti-nazi, it was still a campy kind of cool. also unexpectedly slightly-more-complicated-than-it'd-seem with triple agents and an authentically decent "baddie" who just wanted the power to save the reich. Only the priest and the nutty fanservice "daughter of mengele" broad were any sort of bad. Basically had a good concept but bad direction and the wrong style of gameplay/writing. Shoulda done that more like V:TM with different storylines being possible

ahh, so that's where the beauty/seduction part came into play.

hah!
I guess we can count on kebab removers to be allies again, they seem to produce molotovs and grenades from out of nowhere during riots.

alright real talk who here always thought werewolves were way cooler than vampires and that werewolves were the most badass monster?

Economic vampirism sustained by bloodletting rituals.

People make a lot of jokes about "shit in the water turning the freakin frogs gay" but it's for real. Our water is full of xenoestrogens turning fish and frogs gay and making them sorta in between genders. There's a ton of things contributing to this, from chemical plant runoffs, pesticides, etc but it's for real and it has to be affecting human populations. Our water treatment facilities don't pull this shit out of the water. It may very well be at least partially responsible for all the fags and trannies today.

xefree.com/xenoestrogens-in-tap-water

Familiars
"If someone tries to bleed this little hooker he has to answer to his owner"

This is straight out of the torah
Jews got a thing called proselyte this means you serve a jew and are not allowed to be harmed by other jews.

Lucifer is the enemy of the kikes dumbass, representative of the cyclical nature of the universe, demonized by the cathokikes and khazars because the Cathars called them on their kikery and had a lightbringer called Luci-Bel, who brought them digits against the templarkikes

Otto pls go, Albigensian crusade best day of my life

alternatively,

Holla Forums if I get a disease from this, I'm going to be pretty mad. God damn it you faggots turned me into an occultist. All I wanted was to laugh at nazi jokes and make fun of niggers. My old timeline didn't have any of this magic crap in it.

Its good to see newfags independently reaching conclusions in line with what Holla Forums has known for years.

The Jews probably lived off psychedelic mushrooms during the exodus (manna from heaven) and made contact (and a pact) with some kind of demonic parasite they collectively encountered there

HERE! Read this!

tl;dr on the book, pls

Yes, they eat people, not just drink the blood.

Underrated.

Pic possibly unrelated.

Someone post the pig roast logs from a few months ago.

Those are some conflicting trips.

Those are all different asians that simply look the same.

and yet no one becomes passable traps, fukken lazy kikes only ever get halfway on this shit.

IMO it's probably cuz they're all "Hands-on" and mebbe a little bit crazy and fearless. The way they fight resembles berserkers minus an axe. Primal, yet with humanoid intelligence.
Vampires are all diplomatic trickery n such aside from the Japanese ones. actually VHD is a good example of both at the same time fighting one another. Also Blood+

y not both?

Yes and no
They're not vampires as in immortal beings who require blood and have to stay in the shade
But many do drink goyim blood

U fuckin wot m8?

Laughter is 10x more powerful than screams tbqh.

[x] Consume blood for power and health
[x] Live in secrecy maintaining the masquerade
[x] Degeneracy and hedonism is their reason for being
[x] Doomed undead who live in defiance of God

Does that mean there are pre-flood Jews that are sleeping and will wake up and consume everything?

Aren't the 13 families real?

Checked! Heiled! Found some interesting Fiction about a gang of biker Werewolves that nails how wolves act, combined with awesome violence. pastebin.com/LnBKVAuY

Wasn't there a nigger rumour that all whites are descended from wolves? Googling "White People are wolves'' yields interesting results!

Made this a while back.

Rly maxe ya thnk.

We might actually be up to something here. Third Reich was first country in the world to place the wolf under protection. ”Wolf” was self-adopted nickname of Hitler. He gave his headquarters names like Werwolf and Wolf's Lair. And after the war wolf was driven to extinction in Germany.

Holla Forums becomes the Ordo Hereticus and with the God Emperor's blessing we shall go full REMOVE KIKE

The shilling is deep

Indeed

I'd love to talk about blood libel/human sacrifice and share my sources but this board is phenomenally suspicious nowadays. The last time I made a thread about Kabbalists being sadistic monsters, I got a strong force of learningcode-type shills sink it to the floor of the sea straight away. It's like they're following an intricate criteria sheet. Pizzagate is fucking retarded, because these investigations have been going on before the internet was even around. I mean it's a break through, but it's controlled and there are far worse matters that most anons aren't even ready to accept as real. It's a just another one of those psyops that these jews use to prove how fucking backwards their society (in which we exist) really is, and how far they can acquiesce the collective mind and turn it upon itself. This whole chan gig is a psyop for us to waste our lives thinking that anything is being effectively changed, even David Duke won't talk about the ones at the top. That is not a defeatist statement, that is my conclusion after years of involvement and continuous disappointment with 'our' progress. The whole thing with spez didn't surprise me one fucking bit, neither has this ordeal with Assange. The aspect of group psychology/activism has been glassed over and over again, 99% of this is DC at this point, the fact that you can't have an input without tying yourself to a 'movement' or tapping people within them is evidence. It's all a big containment zone for people who aren't prepared to deal with the reality of jewish dominance of humanity, period. The average neonazi is incomparable to kike supremacist trash, just a bunch of post-Marxist cucks/jungian basket-cases pretending that their whole ideology wasn't planted as a trap by the enemy. inb4 tldr i am 12.5 ur a kike unintelligible cuck response

If you identify as alt-right/conspiracy theorist/anti-semite/white activist you are fighting a lost cause because the public has been subliminally programmed for centuries to fear and hate you. If you are one of the better anons who collects data and researches shit, do yourself a favour and get your brain away from chanology and groupthink ie. solo into a particular field/specialisation.

And stop fucking orbiting and do your own work faggots

WE NEED A THREAD ON MARCO CERAMICOLA RIGHT FUCKING NOW ANONS

what is RH and what does it do?

DMT isn't tough to make, ayuhuasca too.

If you don't try DMT once in your life then you're really missing out.

You put much effort into that one juden
nice stack of buzzwords to sound sawy

but the "oy wey dont trouble your mind with this goyim" is a dead giveaway

deus vult

guide me, where can i find it?

Yes. seriously the jews are cannibals who drink and eat human blood and other tissues, excretions

Yes there might be extremist elements, everything points to it.

From how they fucking flocked to Varg Vikernes and co up here, when they started their metal shit with "satanic" themes(props only) they flocked as shit.

They have done so in the past, till never times pic related is a little boy from Kiev that got bloted, and NOW is exactly the time they will act.

These unholy blots are part frequent around their pesach the spring blot. Most kikes are unaware or are covering it up and supporting it. Most like shitskin blot lambs. But these elitists/extremists want human blood not animal.

Oooh we smell them, we smell them curse them self getting God's anger upon them, never learn. You don't blot people… and not this pol.. important now if they share this with us…. unless it's really bad times, we've only done that a couple of times in history, and only royal blood is good enough, so we blot the king.
NEVER EVER DRINK THE FUCKING BLOOD
not even of animals
You collect it in what's called "lautboller"
You paint the blood as a sacrifice on the altar figurines
You squirt some on the "congregation"
You paint the walls of the barn or hof red with blood of the animal, and eat it

These fuckers consume the blood…. of humans…

beside 1 mad swedish King some times before y600, only one blot of a King/human is written down

I'm saying
WATCH YOUR CHILDREN, THEY ARE LOSING POWER, AND MAY GO TO THIS STEP AGAIN

Forgot pic, this started the pogroms

Oh now i understand this thing with sucking blood from penis!

She is a dago cath o lick from rochester mi.

There's this weird tingling feeling here, this website. It's as if someone were to probe your mind and create machinations of absolute optimism and pessimism. Oh, but what joy the chaos brings, so different than the everyday routine.

I feel as if I'm a fiber of the collective consciousness here, swirling mad for the answers about how we all began and are. I can't help but mention the subtle truths I experienced with the supernatural that one can hardly share with even the closest of friends.

One wonders what the future will bring, I mean, we're on a government website, aren't we? Who has the money and infrastructure and legal battles to continue this project otherwise? Well, at least some people in high places have good dreams, maybe we'll even experience them soon.

2/10 deflect

Been calling the cucks familiars for years

Sometimes it feels like we're studying madmen, sometimes it feels like we're tracking down Stephen King's 'the shop', sometimes it feels like we're LARPing but fuck it you can't really outLARP the jews. I don't believe in Holla Forums collective consciousness, I believe in the world mind concept and that we are very deep within this thing. The realm of group psychology is like the great concentration of G-force around the eye of a hurricane, but there are those talented few that can cross through at will, and set incredible events in motion. These days I feel like the more I obstain from the consensus of this board and go in my own direction, to closer I feel towards the calm of the eye or 'black sun energy'.

The infrastructure of the internet is decentralising massively these days, this will no longer be a concern (not that it really ever was).

what do you think this new shit is about goy
of course it's to fight AIDS goy
we wouldnt leave your dumbshit without a stupid explanation to occupy your hapless minds with, trust us
i hope you enjoy the blood and black symbolism, which is as pure a witchcraft colors association as you can get
and what's coming? oh my goy, september 2017 of course with the iPhone 8
the bloodbath is coming, that's what, and anybody with a milligram of spiritual ed can get this simple memo

Striggy poster here, thanks for basically tl;dring the whole thread. Good insight on how it might've been started, I'd forgotten that they actually "kiss it" post-circ. If I'd remembered that I could've done the tie-in much easier.

So my revised tl;dr, The cannibalistic ravenous Strigoi, "familiars", Brujah, nosferatu, whatever you wanna call'em, that are styled after Orlok, 100% obvious and blatant jewry even through the non-drinky traits.
The fancyschmancy cultured goyish vampires that treat the blood as sacred almost like catholics saying grace. They can be read as either straight goy royalty (in settings where they aren't bothering to hide like Strahd in Ravenloft) or as the subversive half-jew chameleon that adopted goy traits (ie high finance/hedgefund/broadway which would be akin to settings in which they hide from der normies like V:TM and the original Dracula-era novels) and in the case of normal vampires that can transform (Castlevania) it can essentially be read as 'goy giving in to the inner violent jew' or 'subversive jew angered at exposure.'
Either way kind of works because they 1. go Nosey and 2. just let go of all restraint.

While it's somewhat pozzy (made by a fag with a trappy coal boytoy ffs, hence the drag queen's expanded role), always found True Blood interesting in that they have both main types on display in the same show (Godric and Erik and the one redneck 'queen' compared to the others) in fact without ever naming names they kinda got the VTM dynamic going without families or clans enforcing the roles (Jessica being an eternal teenaged sloot lot like Jeanette for example)
really, if they were gonna change so much from the books, they should've just made the show about Erik and Russell as the 'uber examples' of either version competing with each other, throw out the romantic tumours and beeeyill altogether.

That and wolves are really just untamed dogs, kinna. Most northern leaf natives I've met prefer wild ones to domesticated wolf-like breeds like Malamutes. Farmers just shoot'em cuz IMO they plain don't have the time to take out of their day and keep them away from livestock, not for every single one.
Only real "asshole canines" I'm familiar with are coyotes and dingos that function more like cats in dog bodies (many lone wanderers that may play with their food before killing) and even they can learn to be "goodboys" with enough reinforcement. They only need to start thinking of you as the 'dominant packleader' as opposed to taming big cats which must be done from birth

And here's the disinfo

I'm a bit lost, actually. How much shitposting do I need to do in order to empower the autistic collective hivemind/hybrid A.I. gestalt against the evil child-raping psychic vampires?

Do I get money for participating in this shit reality?

red ice radio: the post

Seek Michael tsarion

So it's like monsters inc where the whole time they're drawing power from children's fear, and later accidentally discover laughter is far more powerful.

How about just eating your blood pudding?

Probably drinking your own blood will give you unlimited mental powers.

Yes. Fucking Prince Andrew was always needing transfusions and the Red Cross had my mother on speed dial.

I just pick my own nose and scabs.

There's two physical forms of "life energy" in the human body; blood and semen. The force is naturally and generally stronger in men than it is for women for obvious reasons, and those who can control this force and redirect it to other ambitions tend to always succeed in what they're going after.

Donald Trump is actually a great example of someone who can clearly do this, with George Washington being another President who could also.

Consider how the kikes are performing blood rituals for centuries, Elites practicing these same rituals, and how sex all ties in. Now also consider why the Jews are in full-control of the porn business for you, the goy. There's a reason when Israel first invaded (Palestine I think?), they took over the TV stations and broadcasted porn.

It is to keep you docile with low life energy. Low life energy makes the ability to persuade and control someone much easier.

Biggest secret to defeating them? Learn to redirect your sexual energy to the goals you want to achieve. This is done by getting into a trance meditative state coupled with rhythmic breathing, focusing on the area located at the base of the spine, and 'drawing' the energy up to the brain (mind).

I can explain more for those who are interested.

Please continue

This guy gets it.

The different schools of Eastern philosophy–including the ancient cultures of India, China and Japan–teach that sexual fluid is something so precious that one should not waste it needlessly; that the fluid is an essence of a vital force, out of which springs a whole human being.

The Eastern tradition also has encouraged moderation and restraint of sex. When the sexual fluid is depleted, a mental weakness results. Creativity, vitality and the fires of life dry up and leave a person feeling overwhelmed. So instead of riding life, life begins to ride you. These theories have no scientific basis but have been accepted widely for thousands of years. A close link exists, according to Eastern thinking, between physical wellbeing, mental well-being, and sexual behaviour. The relationship between them has been observed for thousands of years. (There is of course ongoing research which concerns uncovering the biochemical and pharmacological basis underlying this phenomenon.)

A majority of men do not succeed in their early years because they tend to dissipate their sexual energies through overindulgence in the physical expression of sex. The sexual energy, when not being utilized, can be rechanneled and transformed into a power that supports their business ventures and other worthy pursuits.

Picture 1 is the human astral body.
Picture 2 is how reptilians hijack the human energy system to feed
Picture 3 (not shown) is how the compromised human system siphons energy from energetically rich children through rape

kek
What is that first part from?

He's right you know.

The truth of Pedowood is just…the truth. There are some seriously sick demented fucks out there that take pleasure in snuff, necro, abuse, bestiality and rape of children. These people also happen to be connected to various positions of power, intelligence agencies, media/hollywood, politicians, secret groups and more. They have been masking it all these years by the old satanic ritual abuse disinformation. Nobody takes that seriously. But when you talk about snuff, necro and bestiality involving children it will get through their heads.

Goddamn reptalians stealing my penis energy. No wonder my sex drive is shit I probably have one of these reptile bastards attached to me.

How to know if one of these demented lizard watchamacallits are hijacking/stuck to a person?

Study the occult, practice, you'll figure it out really quickly.

Someone hasn't read about blood libel.

HE'S ALWAYS HERE

Reminder that modern "Jews" are not actual jews, but Pharisees that have taken the Judean name, but are not in fact jews.

Exactly. Israelites ≠ Jews.

IF ONLY YOU CONTINUED FOR THIS POOR user,

user.

The old blood hingers for war

Old Jews "fear the old blood, by G-d fear it

I hereby create my own secret society
Orde of the Wolf

It's not a secret if you tell people about it.

Dracula wearing the star of david:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bela_Lugosi_as_Dracula,_anonymous_photograph_from_1931,_Universal_Studios.jpg

Dracula’s debt to the Wandering Jew is most obvious in their shared physical characteristics.

Though it only explicitly expresses so once, Bram Stoker’s Dracula is an anti-Semitic text. When meeting Hildesheim, Stoker describes him as “a Hebrew of rather the Adelphi Theatre type, with a nose like a sheep, and a fez” (Stoker 302).

Author is the son of the UberRabbi of Rome.

Jews created pies with the blood of the goym kids for millenia.

That's (((Abramovic))) (((Podesta))) (((Lady Gaga))) reinterpretation of jewish classics under OTO Rituals.

Old kikery reinstalled as new kikeries.

Stormfronters ruined Holla Forums.

Fuck NEETSocs.

"Vampire" was a way for Ancient Greeks to refer to Jews. "Werewolves" were Slavs.
Europeans see the other European population as the Other. This is very common in the Old World: Same race? Doesn't matter, another folk.

Aside from child sacrifice, what else did jewpyres do?

ie, after a blood sacrifice

Blood treatments. The new Norm.
Fight Club…sell their own fat asses back to them in soap.

WereGarurumon was the shit, back in the day.
Yamato was also my favourite, 'cuz I identified with an edgy loner as a kid I guess.

Why do I have the exact same image as you posted saved (I only realised this when I was about to save your image and happened to type in the same name and it tried to save over the file) with the exception that MY IMAGE HAS A VERY CREEPY PHOTO OF A BLOOD-PAINTED WALL WITH ILLUMINATI SYMBOLISM??? (In the lower-right)

David Rockefeller was on his 6th or 7th heart transplant. These people can afford it.

This shit has nothing to do with demons. The Jews are Yahweh's chosen people. They are all about order and control. Even Yahweh would destabilize cities and nations like the Jews do. Here me out, I knows there are lots of Christians here.
The jews are trying to turn humanity into a homogenous, genderless race with no free will, just like Yahweh's angels. You know how they go on about their "heaven on Earth?" This is what they are talking about. And this is why gods like Lucifer have been so demonized by them. They don't like free will.

Thats just make-up and change in expression

Madonna does that kabbalic bullshit. Which is hilarious.
I used to work as stage technician and I did Madonna shows twice.
The 2nd time around she had some extreme wishes which caused us to have a break outside the avenue cause she booked all the rooms.
One of the rooms we were supposed to turn into some weird altar bullshit room, she had some kabbalic guru fly in which was supposed to do some weird shit to her. Fellow staffers later told me what happened
Turns out, the guy didnt do that at all because she didnt meet 2 criterias.
1. She had to let go of all her material possessions(which includes money)
2. she.. had to be a man.

I still laugh about this shit to this day when I think about it, flying some random guru in that didnt dance along to her shitty celebrity fame.

Bitch is crazy anyways, even took 3 out of 4 staff toilets for herself when I did an open air with her.

Another tidbit, a lot of the time all these famous stars had their bodyguards pick out underage girls out of the crowd at the end of a show. This especially happened with hiphop/rap niggers.
Pretty sure theres no vampire thing going on there, but pedophilia regardless

However not at all with european stars, mostly it was those that came from the hollywood-esque level.

OP you aren't edgy enough to know yet, if you keep making this thread though, maybe 20-30 more times, we (the primordial serpents) will consider it.

I wish the fucking retard would shut the fuck up about his nukes for a bit, he's going to get himself and his country killed.

As close as science will admit to souls existing, and the condition of not having them.

Real sphisticated black magick

t. newfag
please go watch Communism By the Backdoor

>Marina Abramovic (of "Spirit cooking" fame) in pic related: A 70 year old in the body of a 40 year old. Or consider the unnaturally long life of ancient lizardkin kikes like George Soros, Henry Kissinger, etc.

Does George Soros looks like a 90 year old in the body of a 60 year old to you? Kissinger? And maybe Abramovic is lying about her age so she call sell more 'magic' bullshit to rich people.

this connection was first notice in november 2016 on four pol

continue please! can you get more specific, what happens to sperm if it not used? how healthy is it? does it affect sex in the long term for married anons?

Is this her?

Where the fuck did the Pizzagate threads go?

ya

fantastic read! It partially answered the question about the first T boost after day 10 (increased androgen receptors). Do you have another screen?

4chan's Holla Forums found a pizzagate related facebook group

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/728607406

No, /nofap/ is around so you will find plenty of helpful anons to spoonfeed you though. Considering this is a thread about Jewish pedosatanist vampires and there is a whole /nofap/ board you should go there instead of derailing.

>>>/oven/

Semi related, I found signed copies of abramovics book at small private bookstore in my locale

What do? ritual frog magick?

It's right here, are you even trying?

Doesn't Prince Charles have Romanian ancestry? I know he owns a lot of land in the country.

Still raping and eating kids

What and when exactly are the biggest jewish ritual days so i can keep my kids safe inside the house?

This user knows his shit.

The question is why did a potatonigger tried and succeeded into perpetuating the Ottoman propaganda in the heart of the West?