Does anyone even like Krystal?

Does anyone even like Krystal?

Only furfags

>>>/furry/

Back to your containment board

She's fine. People like to blame the Star Fox series' decline in quality on her, but the most recent game just goes to show that the games suck even if she doesn't make an appearance.

I do!

Only one kind bro.

Would that be on Platinum's side or Nintendo's side? I would say Nintendo's influence might be the bigger factor but Platinum has really made a lot of shitty games lately. Does delivering a crappy game for quickcash worth it when it hurts your own reputation?

feels more like a nintendo thing. a lot of the levels were really slow partially due to the controls weighing things down

she's alright.

making her psychic in assault was stupid

Here's what I think having only played through Assault and barely touching the other two games.

There is not a thing wrong with Krystal in concept. Fox getting a special blue love interest, new member of the team to take the slot of an aging Peppy, being a telepath like many a space opera, ect. You'd be in your rights to say any writing or real application for her though is shit and by extension her inception is branded with shame. That however goes for the continuation of any character and doesn't mark her an outright bad character. Even if she's to be judged purely on whether you like her design that's enough ground to reasonably like a character despite being cheap and demeaning. That said, do I like her? Well not much but she is what she is and I appreciate her. I think if the found an excuse to insert her into a new Star Fox game with it's new continuity (perhaps reimagining her to have a different backstory) it wouldn't be so bad a thing. I'd like to like her.

Was Star Fox for Wii U as underwhelming as people make it out to be, endangering the future of the series anyway though?

fam pls tbh

ehh its compounded with the low number of wiiu units sold but the new controls really weren't fun and they changed a lot of stuff around so the action is constantly being broken up so you can fly around in a dopey helicopter or walk around in walker mode. that and its just so short and theres only 1 ending no matter what path you take

What the fuck is up with Starfox and macro?

Krystal wasn't bad until they introduced her NTRing Fox.

I must admit I love her design. Furry for Krystal definitely applies.

The plots of Command were a complete clusterfuck, weren't they? There is no character that doesn't go full retard in one plot line or another so (regardless of what ending is considered true) cannon now dictates this is true to their character. Everyone is Star Fox an emotional wreck.

Fox getting tied down in a bunch of bullshit and ending up missing the entire god damn war gave me a good ol hearty laugh though.

I do.

I enjoyed her in Adventures despite being a damsel in distress for furfags and in Assault everything said basically holds true. I found her to be quite entertaining and a useful new member of the team. I have never played shit like Command and never will either from what I've seen and heard.

Command has multiple endings, faggot.

Isn't there one Korean dude who constantly commissions Falco macro?

The most vocal Krystal haters are Fox/Wolf shippers. The Star Fox series was furry from day 1, she just made it heterosexual.
Wolf was the most requested character for Smash 3 in Japan, and evidently it wasn't because his moveset would be all that original.

Depends on the artist. Most of them are shit.

But if you mean story-wise then no. Star Fox has a shit story period. I only like the gameplay.

Its shit, burn it

From a physical design standpoint, I think from Assault onward she's fine. However, I feel she's a pointless character that adds nothing to the team dynamic that was already there in the original and 64, and any use she could have had never existed. I don't even know why Rare had her join Star Fox at the end of Adventures, considering she was just a leftover from Dinosaur Planet. She should have just remained an independent like Kat, occasionally showing up to help the team out and hit on Fox.

I have a better question OP, one that nobody bothers asking since it was in Star Fox 64.

Does anybody even like Andrew?

I don't think even Andross liked him.

I would like Galacta Knight in smash knowing he'd be a clone. But it comes down to me thinking the character would be cool to see represented and play.

I have a feeling people wanted Wolf (The main rival for Fox) in for a similar reason. Shipping and pron is probably much lower on the scale. Kyrstal on the other hand… Probably more even'd out.

The same could be said for Falco, honestly. Slippy's the team engineer and Peppy's sort of the mentor/veteran (though it's clear his age makes him increasingly less of a competent pilot), but what does Falco contribute to the team besides sass? He's known as the "flyboy" of the team, but Fox himself is arguably the better pilot. Hell, Falco's loyalty to the team was lower than his arrogance to the point where he fucked off to join a gang after 64, and he had to practically beg Fox for a spot on the team again at the end of Adventures. With Zero reducing his edge, he's not even that much of a loudmouth tough guy anymore.

At least Krystal's psychic powers, as forced as they were, allowed her to sense life forms useful for fighting the Aparoids. And, if Nintendo ever decided to have the series take place in non-Lylat planets for once she could be useful as an ambassador of sorts because of how sympathetic she is for helping others.

Cool bait thread OP.

But honestly she had a lot more promise being in Dinosaur Planet that being shoehorned into Starfox Adventures, only for her to be reduced from the co-protagonist of the story to a plot device stuck in a crystal.

Except Zero is good, you moron.

And most of them are shit and feature some variation of Krystal not being friendly to Fox in any sort of way. And then you get the autistic as fuck Marcus ending that shippers love.

How does it feel to be so underaged?

Korra (a shit series in the first place) and Turtles (30 fps and not a lot of depth) are the only ones I can think of, and one of those is not exactly "lately".

Anyway, on the topic of Blu Fox, I found her more tolerable than most other characters, barring Falco and Fox. (and only the latter when he wasn't doing his best impression of Shinji)

I enjoyed Dinosaur planet (save for the clusterfuck at the end) and I enjoyed Assault. Assault most just was short when compared to 64, but on foot missions were quite enjoyable and added a rather enjoyable aspect to multiplayer.

we don't mention command

I've not played nustarfox, so I can't comment on it.

No, I didn't find her to be an issue and found her to fill a good role in letting Peppy remain on the great fox while a squad of 4 able fighters are able to keep the arwings in action.

It feels like being 28 years old.

piss off

STOP THIS MEME

She can go fuck herself.

Shit tier waifu tbh

Was it Comet?

No fuck off

Shes all right.

I find it funny that people blame the decline of the franchise on her.

Zero sucked even without her appearance

Why did you just paraphrase ?

But Zero isn't bad.

Prove I wasted my money.

64 outclasses it in nearly every aspect but can be bought cheaper.

I already own 64 in multiple formats. Why would I buy it again? Also Zero is as good as 64.

It doesn't have less levels, actually. It objectively has just as many. Also the controls are perfect and pair a Starfox game perfectly. It controls exactly the same as Splatoon, and people say Splatoon's controls are great. Also no multiplayer doesn't really matter to me when I never touched multiplayer in 64, especially due to how shallow and boring it is.

Something tells me you never even touched the game yourself and that you're only posting things you've heard about it on this board.

She's a favorite on /furry/ Holla Forums

He legit didn't.
IIRC, in the instruction booklets or later remakes, Andrew basically begged Andross for something to help, so he shipped him off to learn from Star-Wolf.
He's their Slippy.
Fun boss in Assault tho.

I always assumed in was in Star Wolf because Andross wanted to give his relative special treatment and dumped him on the team as part of the conditions for working for him. Like a nepotism sort of thing.

Wherever I read it, it's more the opposite.
He was so 'tired of having to deal with him, he put him somewhere it'd be likely he'd be killed, but to Andrew would seem like Andross was giving him a chance.

Thanks Platinum.

Pic related.

Different genres work differently.

Still less content that others would enjoy.

Andrew is kinda an interesting character. He's basically got a huge inferiority complex due to living in the shadow of his uncle and being overall useless to him and his plans, not to mention being a mediocre pilot to the point he can only fight against Slippy on equal ground.

This is what the Japanese manual of 64 says about him:

Basically he talks big, but is nothing compared to Andross. Which is probably why he takes offense to Falco calling him an "Andross wannabe" in Assault. Too bad after the one level in the game he was in he was reduced to being a dumb boss in Command.

Zero was good.

I met a guy IRL who hates the new starfox controls. He also plays splatoon with motion disabled and actually prefers the gamecube Metroid Prime controls over the Trilogy version. If you take the time to learn, they're great. If you're a closed-minded faggot who can't try new things, enjoy not having fun.

It took me basically a whole play-through to get used to Starfox Zero but now I love it. And it's fucking starfox so a playthrough is like 2.5 hours anyway. When you were a kid, would you have dropped a game because you thought the controls were too hard, or powered through until you GOT GUD at them? Don't be a fucking casual.

Nintendrone pls

Have you even tried it?

I like Krystal in concept, but they need to ditch the 'empath' thing.

Just like they have to stop trying to make Starfox 64. I own it enough times already. I mean, Starfox Assault had a few problems but I think that was the direction the series needed to go.

Fuck off furry degenerates.

>>>/oven/

Why? Starfox 64 is what the core of the series should be.

What? Scripted enemies and allies? No challenge what so ever? Repetitive mission objectives and poor controls and physics that ruined the potential of having on foot levels as a new series staple? Having less missions than Zero or 64? Being slower than Zero or 64?

user Assault wasn't good, and it isn't the direction the series should go, at all.

Stay triggered, fagola.

I'm pretty sure he meant stop xeroxing SF64 almost wholesale and try to expand the series beyond endless reboots of reboots, rather than attacking the gameplay itself.

I'm legit a furgenerate and dedicate 4-6 hours a day to shitposting on /furry/ and I don't think I've honestly seen a single furry say they like her.

Mostly because all furries are fucking gay as hell and want fox and falco to make out with one another while wolf jacks off in the background.

But how has any of the games xeroxed 64 besides 64 3D? Zero is certainly different from 64. Why is 64 not the one criticized for being a reboot from the SNES game?

You forgot while Fox and Falco are 30 meters tall.

bought SF Adventures today at a yard sale for 2 bucks. Is it good?

Why don't you play it and find out?

Brain problems.

lost the rca cord, can't play until tomorrow because I'm fucking lazy

It's absolutely mediocre.

I liked Galaxy's controls and DKCR's controls, so I have no problem with motion controls… if they are utilised in a good way. Zero's controls are just awful.

And pleb, it's already been discussed in-depth why Zero is mediocre even when you don't take the controls into account.

Nintendrones, everyone.

If you're a fan of Zelda, yeah. It's not quite as open-world as your typical Zelda game, but the combat is pretty snappy and it has a pretty amazing soundtrack (from David Wise, the guy who's doing Yooka-Laylee and did a bunch of the classic Donkey Kongs).

What you think is me being "triggered" is actually just the normal reaction when confronted with your degeneracy.

How am I a Nintendrone for being critical of a game Nintendo published and co-developed?

Let me guess you're the guy who made that dumb picture that has been debunked dozens of times over already. Right?

Because one part of Nintendo fanboyism is to encourage Nintendo to never change the formula and just be satisfied with rehash after rehash.

I didn't make it. But your hostility suggests you made the autistic counter chart.

You are that fag who racked up close to (50) posts damage controlling in every thread about this game when it came out, aren't you?

You seem to be experiencing butthurt.

i want to cum inside her for days

Why change a formula when the games are best by sticking to it? Why change the formula when fans for years have been begging for them to go back to the original formula? Also you need to learn what "rehash" means.

Funny considering you quoted word for word the title of the chart.

Your quads have doomed us all

I wish Dinosaur Planet had been its own game. She felt out of place in the Star Fox universe and might have contributed to Nintendo's declining interest in the franchise.

As a character, she's kinda bland. Would have been a lot more interesting, of course, if Dinosaur Planet had been her game instead of being the damsel in distress.

Oh and she's hot and I wanna fuck her at full force in vagina, ass, and mouth. One of the few characters that makes me curse the furry community's rock bottom standards when I want to fap to them.

Same. The outfit was sexy enough, but all it took was Fox getting flustered when he first sees her trapped in the crystal for my prepubescent brain to put two and two together. I wonder how many of the Rare guys were furfags. Obviously the character designers knew what they were doing, but I get the impression that the entire company was jacking off to her.

We all know that feel.

It's alright.

You mean one game that people act like encompasses the series? Hell, if it wasn't for SF64fags we might have gotten a game int eh style of Star Fox 2.

Fool, you've willed it with those quads!

Andrew's men don't even like Andrew.

You say that as if Star Fox 2 was something worthwhile. Star Fox 2 was piss easy due to the tactical map and only all range mode gameplay even on expert mode.

OH SHIT !

Oh hey I discovered something autistic

well, one post isn't a dump~

It's a dump when all you post is garbage :^)

yeah, to be honest, i prefer futa femfox in a zero suit

lmao it's even more blatant than I remembered

she's such a cutie~

Those pictures give me good memories.

I forget the artist but he did more of her didn't he?

Star Fox 2 and 64 were both continuations of what the original did but in different directions. However, only one got released, so that's the one that people saw as the direction the series was headed. People wanted Nintendo to take 64, refined it, expand upon it, and make a great sequel. Something with larger, more interesting levels, with more paths to take through them, and previous levels having a greater effect on things that happen in later levels. Instead, they got a game that wasn't supposed to be Star Fox in the first place, a game that was sorta a continuation of 64's gameplay but got bogged down by the repetitiveness of any level that wasn't on rails and had much less singleplayer content, and a game that failed miserably at trying to reproduce Star Fox 2.

wouldn't you fuck this semen demon?

thats kagemusha if im not mistaken.

he isn't very good, you'll see why once you start browsing his works, hard to explain, most of his pictures are really messy and i dont mean semen

Nope.

Daily reminder "she" is the invention of a ponyfag

if a ponyfag invented a cure for cancer, you wouldn't use it?

No because that's actually an improvement to my quality of life. Garbage artwork and pandering isn't. Also enjoy your ban.

Checkum

Fuck off, backseat moderators aren't wanted here

Also krystal dump here

>>>/sfur/398

Of course

Retards aren't wanted here either and yet you and 736c1a exist.

Reminds me of the Chen flag faggot.

Legends tell of the Korean Surgeon who is a massive Falco enthusiast, yes.

Zero was not only YET ANOTHER MEDIOCRE STAR FOX but another of Miyamoto's failures since he and Imamura produced the mediocre Assault and shitty Command.

the little amount of content, gyrocopter, forced control options, sequelbaitdross and his disappointing final fight, ONCE AGAIN THE HUGE EMPHASIS ON FUCKING ALL-RANGE THAN SIMPLE ON-RAILS SINCE ASSAULT, and none of the multiplayer content 643D had (which they dropped along with the online they've talked about months ago)

unless you're going to keep accusing as some secondary furfuck who only likes Star Fox for the fandom content (LoK, Event Horizon [aka Edgy Star Fox], Fox in Space, etc.), i suggest you try harder.

Krystal was only the catalyst of the decline. Not as the cause, just a nostalgic reminder. Even she wouldn't "save" Zero like all the secondary idiots claim.

Except it has as much if not more than 64.

What does that even mean? No fucking shit you have to control a game a specific way to play it.

What emphasis? There were as many all range levels in Zero as there were in 64.

643D's multiplayer was garbage, user.

Also you complain about memes and yet you keep spewing them.

hang yourself

[X] - Doubt

the stealth mission element was better had in 64 unlike in Zero with the forced as shit Gyrocopter. and with the existence of Sub Wars, they might as well should've brought back the Blue Marine tweak up the original gameplay in Zero.

i'll honestly even more pissed they didn't make Roadmaster a main vehicular element in Zero over Gyrocopter.

next you'll tell me Mario Shitshine better than Galaxy/64 just because it's harder (via Blue Coins, Pachinko, etc.) despite all the flaws it has.

i'm talking about the damn boss fights like Sector Omega's Attack Carrier fight. it's fucking shit.

643D multiplayer was leagues better than Assault's "Play Wolf, get to vehicle 2 Win" multiplayer and the original's, especially with the bots and new content like the "Fire Fox" special attack and they had the perfect chance to expand that with online.

nice strawman

Cool rebuttal.

Except there wasn't a stealth mission element in 64 with the Blue Marine.

But it isn't. Also why are you bringing up Steel Diver? It's a completely different and irrelevant IP.

Also yes the Andross fight was harder and better than 64s and you're dumb if you actually think you only fight in walker form. You can actually beat Andross faster by flying around and using the brake. Try being better at it.

Why? Because it's backwards?

What are you trying to say here even? Do you want me to say yes difficulty makes a game better or do you want me to say it makes it worse?

I don't play Mario games.

Sector Omega's Attack Carrier fight was better and more challenging than the SNES Attack Carrier boss and the 64 version.

Then why don't you just play that?

Post moar blue goodness

also
m8 you really need to learn what words mean because me saying you spew memes is not what a strawman is.

Ok

oh its this asshole again, didn't you get tired of complaining in the pokemon thread the other day?

why is ZS femfox so good

Also

what was the pc game that looked like starfox 64's multiplayer from a few years ago

No, it isn't. It's very mediocre. Assault is arguably a better game.

And to think, Amakuchi used to draw yaoi shit exclusively back in the day

I like to imagine him as a cuntboy or a maleherm

so did onta, until he got paid enough to draw straight, and then wetblush was born

No it isn't. Zero doesn't have scripted enemies and allies that only fly around non-threateningly in circles and shoot at nothing. Nor is it slow as shit.