Time to admit that Israel is a sick society,the Israeli Holocaust against the Pal

The time has come to admit that Israel is a sick society, with an illness that demands treatment, President Reuven Rivlin said at the opening session on Sunday of a conference on From Hatred of the Stranger to Acceptance of the Other.

Other urls found in this thread:

awdnews.com/political/israeli-president-time-to-admit-that-israel-is-a-sick-society,the-israeli-holocaust-against-the-palestinians-is-worse-than-nazis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot link

awdnews.com/political/israeli-president-time-to-admit-that-israel-is-a-sick-society,the-israeli-holocaust-against-the-palestinians-is-worse-than-nazis

i.e. every problem in the history of mankind

Kikes drinking their own koolaid again I see. This must piss the guys on top off quite a bit like how we view race traitors and commies

Why dont the ultazionists build the 3rd temple around the Dome of the Rock. There, everybody wins.

If you have an amazon account, sign up for a free month of audible and get Max Blumenthal's new book of essays on Israel. Yes, he's the vicious leftist kike who once sandbagged David Irving for the SPLC. Lol, something tells me he won't ever be working for the SPLC any time soon.

The kikes are so fucking vicious that it almost defies belief. And they're only getting worse. With this Erdogan shit, the Judenpresse still with their fangs in Trump, Dutch and then French election coming up..I would not put it past the fucking Jews at all to hit Iran this month and draw the US in. and Persians are not pushovers like Palestinians, and Iran's Quds works directly with Hezbollah. They'd hit the mainland US, of that we could be sure. Watch the Jew press this month, see if anything looks off.

Goliath?

Yep. You can hate the author all you want as a human being, but it's an honest look from a kike on the inside into their world. and he does not censor himself.

Rivlin has given speeches like this before. While this sounds like he's taking a bold step in admitting there's a problem, he's actually understating the problem by a factor of hundreds.

In Israeli high schools the kids regularly chant stuff like "kill Arabs, kill Arabs." The quote about how "racism based on color is marginal" is total balls. They forced black Ethiopian Jews to get birth-control injections, and black asylum seekers are very badly treated.

In fact, there's an underground movement that wants to overthrow the Israeli government and replace it with a theocratic king. The government is supposedly pretty scared of them. To learn about it search for 'israel "crown a king"'.

Anyway, they're basically teetering on the edge of Gas the Arabs Holy War Now. The Israeli radicals - and there are a LOT of them - don't give two shits what the world thinks about that. If they can be pushed into doing it they'll redpill everyone who isn't hopelessly brainwashed.

Downloaded it from somewhere a while ago, but never listened because of who the author is, guess I should.

I can upload the m4bs if anybody wants them.

I despise him. In 2014 during the last Jew war in Gaza, when I was on one of my sock accounts rousing the rabble against the Jews, I reminded him of the SPLC thing and told him he'd "fuck his own mother for a nickel" over the SPLC thing with David Irving. He claimed he never got paid.

Probably lying but the book is worth a listen to get an idea of what actually goes on there that the media don't dare report.

As an example, they have a few Arabs in their parliament (Knesset) and they try to get them kicked out saying "no citizenship without loyalty!" and have riots where they beat and kill arabs. Try to imagine the Jewish shrieking if Trump tried to take citizenship away from Mexicans born in the US for "disloyalty." You really won't believe what the kikes have going on and cover up.

Ok but it's not just Israel. It's every jew on the planet.

Jewish press looking off… the only thing I could imagine would be for them to tell the truth about something without a 4D-chess reason for doing so.

Doesn't mention tribal war and the inner-tribe struggles.

Now if only America can do this with its dual-israeli firster traitors in congress. How many scandals (the the (((media))) conveniently hardly reports) where they sell US secrets to Israel are we supposed to take? The icing on the cake was when the likes of the ADL kvetched about "America First". No loyalty? Get the hell out.

In fact, there's an underground movement that wants to overthrow the Israeli government and replace it with a theocratic king. The government is supposedly pretty scared of them.

Lets nuke israel instead, killing all the jews is a much better solution.

Israel already got permission to fly over Saudi airspace to bomb the Iranians. And frankly beyond Trump himself, practically his entire administration would be on board with attacking Iran for Israel. Mattis has been railing for years about how we need to destroy Iran, and Pence will rabidly support anything Israel tells him to. Hard to even think of anyone on Trumps team who would oppose it at all, really.

He actually does. I never realized that Sephardi and Russians were the trash of Israeli society and how much lower they are than Jews from Europe. What would it serve this Jew to lie about such things? he got too caught up in his "leftism" and decided to try to be a hero, without realizing his own tribe would destroy him.

Exactly. You have to read the kike press almost daily to know when something is not right, since the Jew gubment censors them. I won't pay for Haaretz, though they usually have the best info on what's happening in the Jew government.

But you'll usually see the propaganda turn up, at least it did right before "Cast Lead."

Bump