Have you seen this amazing shill?

It's pretty good.

TIME, I WON'T EVER GIVE IN

It was re released on mobile

What are you talking about?

I bought a sealed copy for €30 on ebay.

Holy shit you're right

fuck mobile.

I've had people accuse me of shilling for stuff like the PS1 Spyro games even though they're over a decade old now and I doubt Insomniac sees a cent of the PSN versions at this point.

Reminder that Square-Enix thought a mobile port was important enough to warrant an entire teaser site and countdown for.

And they are releasing those new SaGa games in the west only on mobile.

still mad

I actually think it got a reprit

CALLING
haven't finished the game, i have the soundtrack in flac files

Why would you want a sequel

It's my favorite game.

In a perfect world, more of the same game. Polish the graphics a bit. Introduce new partners/pins/music/etc on par with or better than the original. Give us a story mode that really allows the player to delve into the world's bizarrely elaborate mechanics as detailed in the secret reports.
In reality, it probably wouldn't be very good, and I would be highly apprehensive if it were announced.

Quite a bit of it, though I haven't finished it yet. I should try to finish it sometime soon.

Control is plain trash, I had to drop it twice

Just finished the post game days ago with all the reports, i'm planning to complete the boss rush in ultimate mode even if it is a pain in the ass after the 9th battle

I wonder what changes could be done for the combat system. For me it is as good as it already is, but i think something could be done for improving the partner gameplay, without it being too tedious. The game could let you swap characters in the bottom screen, so you get to play as the main character with pins and for certain situations you can change it for the partner that will have a different gameplay, of course the one that goes in the upper screen gets simplified controls.
This is they decide to develop a proper game for 3ds and not a freemium game for mobile, depends on how trustable is current squeenix now

Why not spending those money for a r4 card?

I don't have a DS. Is the mobile port good, or is it a piece of shit?

Same game with some higher res art mixed in with upscaled and unfiltered assets. Go for it if you want to but you can always emulate the DS version on your phone i suppose.

Well emulating is always more demanding. I have a Samsung GS3 and the only DS games that work emulated are Phoenix Wright games and large sections of the Layton games(the cutscenes work at half the normal frame rates).

Oh okay then, remember to pirate the game and not give any money to Squeenix.

You can always give it a try, it's easy to get the.apk file for free

Never played that version, aren't the partners used as invincible evocations, as opposed to the ds game where you can control them directly and are susceptible to enemy attacks?

Fantastic game the whole way around, assmad that the cameos in Kingdom Hearts 3D amounted to fucking nothing but showing that Nomura remembers it exists since the world-specific partners were replaced with Pokemon knockoffs so we didn't get Neku or Joshua fighting.

Teaser site for the friggin mobile port was another source of assmad, that didn't deserve anywhere near the amount of fanfare they were giving it.

I want to know this. I don't want to play an inferior/easier version.

NEEDS MORE CANDYCANE

I don't know, ive only seen videos of it as i have the ds version already.

For what i get from reviews it's just like that, it is certainly more accessible and less tedious than the ds version, but take account that you will lose an unique aspect of the original game.

Bump

I want to play the mobile version because of high res and better sound

but wtf is the point without 2screens, just feel like it wouldn't be as good

I actually dont mind it. I think it was a decent port.

this is the future of hamdheld games

I couldn't get through the initial cut scene.
Shit was so edgy and cringeworthy that even my underage weeb self couldn't stomach it without shutting it down.

There is supposedly some good (for a touch screen) gameplay hidden down there, but I'm not touching this turd again ever.

It was pretty fun but holy shit Hanekoma is absolutely bullshit. I just gave up on 100%. Other than that though it was a blast even if my touchscreen probably aged a couple years just from playing it.

Finally played through it last summer.

It was alright, gameplay was fun but not my thing. Story was flimsy as hell. OST was surprisingly underwhelming for a game of this subject matter.

I liked Owari Hajimari though.

I like the idea of having swappable characters on the bottom screen too. Make them all function with pins, but get different things out of them. Also change how the two interact depending on the bottom partner, probably by changing the puck system. And if you're in the business of making the partner system more intricate, you'd also want to have swappable partners in the story, which would be fun.

no

Finally picked it up last summer, it was underwhelming.

I really liked Junk Garage though.

I might have enjoyed it a bit more when it came out because muh nostalgia, but…eh. Way overrated.