Not breaking out your old CRT from your 80's childhood

This is why depression is an epidemic; because you have all this shit that does everything for you, and you don't actively exercise your brain using limited hardware.

inb4 >LGR

I agree, Fallout 4's a shit game. But this dude talks a lot about the glory days, and I'm keen on that.

I didn't either, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming.

fucking casual scum I bet you use an electric toothbrush too.

You seriously want me to try playing Dead Rising on a non-HD screen?

It's like you don't eat, sleep or breathe.

Oh man, that takes me back. When I first played Dead Rising it was on a 25 inch CRT because it was all I had. Couldn't read a goddamn bit of the tiny text.

I actually have mine attached to a series of pullies that run on windmill energy.

Not that far back, ya dingus.

if hipsterism was classified as a mental disorder, you would be classified as an untreatable case in the late stages.

using a CRT to play your old vidya games is great, I agree it looks better than on an HDTV, but you are just being a faggot OP.

Classy argument you got there, friend!

Holla Forums please, we can at least get along agreeing that people that use filters on emulators to emulate the look of a CRT are the highest of faggots.

those digits confirm
if you are using a CRT, i hope you have solar panels or something to power that thing up

But seriously, I remember beating Dead Rising on my CRT. I did it and some how was able to read all the text. First game that I played on my new TV was Ground Zeroes, and I was amazed at how much better it was being able to see.

Sage because OP is being a faggot and fuck trying to play newer games on a CRT.

BLACKOUT!

They still sell brand new CRTs for the poorest people here. A 21' screen goes for like 50 bucks, i might pick one up so my SNES and N64 can get some use.

I want to fuck that psychic

It's not that bad if you're playing something like Deadly Premonition on 360 or an arcade game on it.

I have mine from ~89 and it still works like it came out of the box.