Filename Thread

post em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WKfgbUkSug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huh?????????????????????

I need a name.

subtle op, subtle

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean OP.

Shitty way to start a filename thread

fimfiction.jpg

Tr making some good filenames next time, OP.

i think it's referring to the cinema shooting at that batman premiere

There was a kid that shot up a movie theater while batman was playing.

checked

Ohhhhh

SB&HJ was pretty good

beautiful

;_;

that slut wants the fox knot so hard

I wonder if anyone's made an updated version of this.

What the fuck is this new spoiler?

I have no fucking clue, it looks weird.
It also ruins all my old spoiler images like pic related.

It's from this. I have no idea why they've implemented it as a spoiler though..

ow

I remember that thread. Was fun.

GOOD

I'm only spoilering this because I hear we have a new picture.

this is the most clever title I've seen yet

testing again

I'm not getting something about it.

pole = drm
man = pirates

Have you fuckers never played a Sonic game?

Ironically, the black man is slower.

>>>/reddit/

How new?

Ah, our resident Reddit expert has arrived. Why don't you tell us more about it?

First Exodus. I've seen that particular gif/filename combination a good number of times, but the irony had never occurred to me until now.

Replied to the wrong post

I was just pretending?

I might be wrong, but were they pumping those extinguishers? Were they about to spray more water at it?

So many regrets

There was actually. It was in a thread back in 2013, and it only went downhill from there.
For some reason that feels like a long time ago but it also feels like yesterday

How is it ow? Most of the cartoons in the first half of the picture weren't even made for CN at the time. It's terribly misleading.

CHECKED

Beautiful.

The guy in the second image probably hurt himself more than the guy he drop-kicked by landing flat on his back on solid concrete.

Now if someone could edit it to Kiss The Cuck

Source?

You motherfucker

Hibi means daily and Meido-san no Hibi is a comic series. You can find it on Pixiv.

foxes have micropenii

Jesus, user

hiroshima = denuvo

Perfect

They are both screens of commercials, right?

Just what fucking rock have you been living under? CN owns Hannah Barbera, end of story.

the fuck are you people on about?

mark reverted it

it was this

take out the oldies and it's still double. and they don't show the good stuff anymore.

Is that Oxhorn?

Wow that's depressing
sauce?

hehehe

rip him

It's by some cartoonist on YouTube who's name I forget

Sorry for not really helping

This Actually Happens a Lot

Please tell me the source of that and please tell me that's an average console player trying to use a gamepad on the PC version or just plain out sucking at m+kb.
Because that shit was hilarious on how terrible he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WKfgbUkSug

I ever asked for this.

They know

Fuck me

korra a cute

oh you, silly cartoons, always so unreal

Too Many Zooz incase anyone was wondering.
Lucky Chops are better.

underrated

You better post the source to that first image.

Took me a while but I got it.

aiii lmau

What was it about? I don't get it.

I don't get it.

I'm going to need sauce on that

Top tear

i genuinely thought that dog was a nigger wearing a hoodie for like a minute

"Bethes…
Oh you cheeky fuck

Everytime

sauce?

1st pic…sauce..

All that's happening there is the framerate of the camera is synching up with the rotor blades.

You can get the sort of same effect without a camera for yourself by using a strobe light. Get one that's variable and go strobe it against a fan. If you find the right frequency it should look like the fan is barely moving or not moving at all.

you fucked up.

Mein got, that second one
source?

At least it wasn't named undergroundgamer

The source is on the image itself.

Speaking of ADoM, I made a shitty translation of this comic.

Yep. Thunk Leaves Home, specifically.

Spot on, I don't get why people play FPS games with retard proof aiming, actually perish the thought.

TF2 is jew friendly though, everyone in that fucking game is a massive jew trading after all.

what's retard proof aiming.

If the game doesn't assist you in aiming, how is that different to any other game?

A regular FPS requires a certain amount of reflexes and skill to actually land your shots.
Overwatch is just easy mode all around.

I still don't quite understand.

Are you suggesting that you don't need to move the mouse as much or something? as far as i can tell the aiming in Overwatch feels identical to any other game I've played.

Tracking your target is easy as fuck and you have to actually be paraplegic to miss your shots.
A mix of terrible hit boxes, slow ass movement and terrible tick rate mixed with a game designed for consoles do make for a really pathetic FPS experience, not to mention Blizzard has 0 experience with shooters.

tracking your target is exactly the same as any other game… you move your mouse at the same speed as your target. that's barely a complaint. that's just how tracking targets works.

the other stuff like hitboxes is a different topic and unless you have some diagrams that show that the hitboxes are actually legitimately really big compared to the characters then you have pretty much no footing for this part of the argument.

slow movement for most classes but not everyone is slow all the time, also them being slow doesn't guarantee that you'll still hit them. most people aren't that good at aiming on pc

The rope seems to have a bit of slack to it couldn't she just unstop the stopper to let some water out then let the suction put it back in place and sit there?

The refraction of the water as well as the effort she is expending just treading probably means she can't see the stopper very well and because she's in a life or death situation probably isn't thinking about taking any chances with what might the cork do in case she fucks up and kills herself.

She wouldn't need to see it though assuming its designed as a death trap the water should drain rather fast so the suction would be pretty strong, more than strong enough to just suck it back in after uncorking it if she we're to stop spazzing out and calm down she wouldn't die

she can sit right where she is and breath through her nose.

again, that's a fucking gamble, and the price of losing is dying.

It's not quite as easy to remain calm when you're expending a lot of effort to kick your feet to tread water. At no point would you ever get a moment to just think to yourself, so you have to somehow come up with that rationale while you're desperately expending energy to keep air in your lungs.

Wait what? It's the same it's always been for me.

it was just a commercial for a electronics store or some shit.Nothing else interesting happens there that you cant see in the gif

What the fuck is there to lose in this gamble you have 4 options, A. You pull the plug and hang, B. you drown, C. After treading water for so long your body gives out resulting in A or B, or D. You try and lower the water level by unplugging and replugging the drain

Speaking of Overgrowth is that game finished yet ?

Can confirm. I have multiple friends with 1000+ hours in that shit who haven't spent a penny.

Is that Lautrec of Carim?