How much fan-modding is too much? Do you use any mods?

How much fan-modding is too much? Do you use any mods?

fan modding is a catalogue of 95% unfinished, high aspiring useless shit that breaks every the shit

the other 5% is shit cosmetics

English please.

What about instances like DaS where you're practically required to get mods in order to get the game running on PC?

those are fixes done by competent people

you the ever of arm cunt

Nude futanari-with-balls mods where dick goes from flaccid to rock hard according to your power meter and shooting cum during supers is NOT too far.
But even that doesn't exist, so nah.

Original poster never played a Betheseda game

If I had a skyrim.png I would certainly use that

How could this even exist? People being able to edit a game to their personal taste is a wonderful thing.

No buttslap? I mean, there is a mod for that and the jap in this video didn't use it?

Nothing is wrong with modding. It's only bad when it's required to fix a broken game. The mod itself isn't bad for fixing the game but it just makes the developers time and effort seem like they delivered a shit product (intentionally or not) and hope people will clean up their mess and likely for free with their time rather than theirs.

When the mods exist to fix broken games, it's too much. Mods should not exist for that purpose. People that create mods for this purpose are nothing more than useful idiots. They put in work for no pay while allowing the advertising for the shit company that released the broken game in the first place. See: Bethesda's entire game catalogue, From Software Dark Souls 1.

Mod it to hell and back!

See also: Super Smash Bros Brawl

Brawl wasn't broken too.
Just unbearably shitty

Mods brought back the booty slap and player 2 side jiggle (even if that was technically a physics bug). Mods are great.

Maybe the seperate mods conflict with each other?
idk.

They shouldn't one is a costume the other is a camera angle.

Mixing up the genres when modding

If a mod is required to make a game playable its a title I pirate if I'm interested in it. I usually buy games that I like as I'm not hard up for cash but I'm not going to reward gross incompetence.

Typos like these always keep me alive.

I actually laughed out loud

breaking the game with mods is retarded

Like Doom?

Cammy Bikini Police

That looks stupid, you're stupid.

R. ZIKA

Wow thats fucking awful. Neon purple with paint shit blue

gross

It's too much only when it stops running

and even then it's still not enough

I see this and think to myself, can we do more?

No point in modding if the other players can't see my girls dressed as total sluts craving for cock, just my 2 cents

This is glorious…

depends heavily on the game and its modding community.

Modded shekelrim is actually pretty comfy, mostly for gwafix and muh immersion/survival mods

Obviously there's quite a few OG shooters with some cool mods like DOOM or Half Life 1/2

And then there's games with some nice small shit that doesn't massively change it but either fixes technical problems (DSfix) or adds some quality of life features (like the dinput mod for dragon's dogma).

I think it's only too much when you have multiple mods that try to do different things and conflict with each other's style, like putting something from or over the top sex mods onto a skyerimjob installation packed with immersion mods and the like.

SKYRIM mods

Please never post that shit around here in the future.

Maybe some people aren't that pathetic?

le ebin picture of user control over software shouldn't be taken seriously now pay your shekels for those paid mods goy

Any and all fan-modding is an honest effort to increase the playability of the product, given that it's free.

Anyone who says modding is bad is essentially saying "no fun allowed".

I can fuck in any car I buy, I have the right to modify the software I own any way I please. Fuck you, EULA.

Thank you.

It really sucks that capcom removed the jiggle physics. This looks way worse than having the DOA jiggle.