What the fuck, all women are actually men with a hole between their balls!

What the fuck, all women are actually men with a hole between their balls!

if you have a child's understanding of biology yeah

All fetuses are female until 6 weeks old then the Y chromosome kicks in and rearranges the early development female parts, that's why you have a seam running up your nutsack where your cunt sealed up.

arent women balls their ovaries? the clit is literally a dick though, it even gets hard

wtf i love women now?

Not true, they're sexless until 6 weeks old. Then either they gain a second X chromosome or they gain a Y. They don't develop sex organs until 9 weeks, if my memory serves me.

Fair enough I think that's how it is, but point is they all have X chromosomes until they get a Y or not

Was this part of ((their)) plan?

L.I.E.S

It's true. Women are just unfinished men that cruel mockery of nature made necessary to the reproduction and continued survival of human species.

wtf i like females now

Females are real life futanaris

make it a banner

I mean it's more like men are twisted versions of women like the urukai are twisted versions of elves, no meme

traps and trans people have the advantages of both
so make sure to hook up with one them instead

No, they are just mentally ill rats. If you wanna be super gay, fuck a female and let your tips touch like this

How? Does the chromosome fairy show up and just jams it in?
Looks like she overlooked your retarded ass, because you sure are several chromosomes short.

Exactly,this is also why the clitoris has no function,it's just a penis that didn't evolve.

t. virgin

Sometimes I wonder if my life would be easier if I was a girl. I would like to post my tits on Holla Forums and become Holla Forums's slut until my youth died so maybe from like 12-15 years old.

Based POB People of Brown cultures just remove the clitoris via surgery. Why would they do that if the clitoris has some function? Just don't tell me you're a roastieā€¦

because they hate women

maybe the darkies aren't so bad after all

It's a difference process for men and women. It's important to note that little is understood about these processes as they're very complicated, but here's the gist of it.

For men the SRY gene effectively causes the Y chromosome bind to the DNA at the sixth week.
For women the Wolffian ducts deteriorate and Mullerian ducts develop which ultimately leads to the embryo being female. As far as I know it's not understood how the second X chromosome comes about, but afterwards they go through lyonization where one of the two chromosomes become inactive. It doesn't matter which.

She just isn't a big girl.

Men want to put their dee dees in THAT!?

waht