Is he patrician?

Is he patrician?

thefilmstage.com/news/the-favorite-films-of-metal-gear-solid-creator-hideo-kojima/

Ye

He kinda goes pleb with the 80s movies, but to be honest if he didn't like Blade Runner I'd be offended

Who the fuck cares.

The man made Snatcher, I think his love for Blade Runner is completely secure.

This one bit did make me feel a little bit. Though Kojima admitting he dressed up like Travis Bickle dampers it a bit immediately afterwards.

I wonder what he jerks it off to

I didn't know this board was for movies and tv.

I'm surprised that MGS gets its humor from the Pink Panther movies. Than again I've never seen those movies so that could just be me being a pleb.

IT HURTS EVERY DAY

I admit I haven't seen most of those, but those that I have are great films.

Interesting. He's legit.

No

ur mum :^)

People openly discuss VN's, MGS and TWD
Of course it can be discussed

He's actually not a pleb but for someone who watches directors and aspires to be one i think the list is very "entry-level" with the exception of a few ones
Funny how he doesn't mention Escape from New York

read the opening paragraphs

I see, still it doesn't make sense to scrap those and maintain Bladerunner in the list, a film he completely ripped off in a period of 2 games

I'm surprised there's so many foreign (French) movies that he calls his favorite. Kojima always struck me as something of a pleb especially when it came to the downright landmark films like 2001, Blade Runner, and Mad Max 2. The Pink Panther bit actually makes alot of sense. It's a shame there wasn't a character reminiscent of Sellers, but I guess that would have been too out of place in MGS.

I'd love to see Kojima do something much more surreal and absurd.

kill yourself

Those guys got it confused with another stealth game i see

The guy doesn't know a lot i see

Cute

Don't act like you didn't stand in front of a mirror and do embed related. I will admit that I wore a similar jacket and boots for a pretty long time after I first saw it.

At least he understood the fucking movie. I've seen/talked to far too many people who think it's simply a vigilante movie.

Sometimes.

I've heard of these but never watched them

What the fuck, I didn't post that

I wouldn't say Fury Road was an award-winner but it definitely entertained me.

I've only seen Mad Max 2 and parts of Taxi Driver. I probably should see all of those. Especially Das Boot.

You should probably get on that. They're all classics. Can't stress Taxi Driver, 12 Angry Men, and Das Boot enough.

He dislikes people that dislike what I like

No u

That alone for everyone means you dont see movies
Not seeing the rest for movie fans means you are a literal Phil Fish-tier hipster fag

Kojima is also a real human

bladerunner was visually and stylistically groundbreaking, but the film itself is mediocre rutger hauer & edward james olmos were good though

nanomabeans

fite me u yidhumper
Unless you have seen the original version, Final Cut is where it shines, the narration in the original kills most of the personal narrative

MOSES SUPPOSES HIS TOESES ARE ROSES

BUT MOSES SUPPOSES ERRONEOUSLY.

the entire film is propelled by coincidences and people acting inexplicably retarded. stalker was a much more successfully executed detective story/homage to the book

people remember it for the visual design and worldbuilding, and rightfully so. but the the actual film is full of problems

*snatcher

J U S T

At least he likes Road Warrior although I prefer the first Mad Max but that's probably due to Ausfag bias

Why? The second did everything the first did, but louder and better. I'm all for slow build up, but I can't imagine watching the first Mad Max more than once or twice.

Mad Max 1's buildup was fine. Ever watched Solaris?

Yep good films.

But let's face it: the average /v fag has never seen "the third man" lol.

Crime noir films are flicks. It might have some pretty cinematography, but it's still a crime film that forces you to focus on the simplistic plot, therefore it's a flick.

Rewatch it until you think otherwise.

The final monologue sucks. It's not even a poetry.

0/10 kiketrash

If we go around shitting on coincidences we might as well shit on every movie ever
They are a bunch of robots who overthink basic things and try to act more human, that's why they sudden change of acts

Bergman is boring as fuck mate

No bro, no
Tarkovsky at least knew how to reach the point in a non-retarded way

he the western version of a weeb.

That movie was shit, but I really liked the concept, as well as the initial spookiness when George Clooney first arrives on the station. The Pattern Jugglers in the Revelation Space novels are basically stolen from Solaris.

You might as well kill yourself on the spot, homeboy

I hope you stub your toe and then immediately stub the same toe again.

It's not that Kurosawa is pleb, but that is the plebbest Kurosawa film. High and Low too. Ikiru is the patrician pick for Kurosawa film.

You're shit.

Sorry I don't watch Commie movies from the '70s, you fucking ultrahipsters.

He thought I was talking about Soderbergh's 2002 reboot.

Tarkovsky hated the commies and left his family just to escape from Soviet.

Nice meme, it was a GREAT film but it's no higher than Rashomon for example
Thou i agree Yojimbo is the entry-level pick for Kurosawa, like Drunken Angel (or the same Rashomon in its front)

GG you giant homosexual, if you get that easily carried by tame ideologies (and bad ones) in movies which dont even have them then you have problems

I was making fun of Slavs, not talking about the (nonexistent) ideology of Solaris, you oblivious retard.

Moviefags are the worst holy shit nuke this thread and get the fuck off my board.
>>>Holla Forums

Where do you think we are, rude boy

You are not very bright, aren't you

OC donut steel

I feel bad for Kojimbo being fed kike propaganda from such an early age.

Holla Forums is Television and Movies, you fucking retarded newfag.

I think you are the idiot here.

Try lurking there for one hour
I dare you both, don't talk shit if you can't back it, it's about live action TV series and being retarded about Hollywood
The movie board is /film/
This is not 4chan anymore, thou we are going in the same direction

I've seen Taxi Driver and 2001 A Space Odyssey, heard good things about Mad Max 2 and 12 Angry Men, dunno about the rest