NEW FERGUSON VIDEO: CHIMPOUT LIKELY

I can't make this shit up anons, they're now saying that this new video shows Michael Brown making a drug deal instead of robbing the store so that the police HAD TO LIE about their depiction of him as a criminal
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/michael-brown-ferguson-unarmed-black-teenager-cctv-new-video-latest-questions-a7625651.html
archive.fo/JB2eY
Michael Brown shooting: New video 'calls into question' police account of Ferguson case

HE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
Jesus Christ these fucking shitlib niggers are absolutely fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/michael-brown-ferguson-police-shooting-video.html
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/documentary-reveals-overlooked-footage-in-michael-brown-case-in-ferguson/article_8aa5908d-cb00-53c6-a833-c1672e471791.html
archive.is/W4I6s
archive.is/cx3sh
periscope.tv/w/1YpJkdnmDbMxj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just read the headlines:
nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/michael-brown-ferguson-police-shooting-video.html
New Ferguson Video Adds Wrinkle to Michael Brown Case
Top Kek
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/documentary-reveals-overlooked-footage-in-michael-brown-case-in-ferguson/article_8aa5908d-cb00-53c6-a833-c1672e471791.html
Documentary reveals overlooked footage in Michael Brown case in Ferguson
Wew

DINDU NUFFIN!

I'm so tired of waiting for the race war.

So it was a drug-related shootout instead of a simple robbery? So … a *worse* crime, really, since it was likely premeditated murder instead of just premeditated armed robbery … and they're *still* crying "dindu nuffin"?

OP is right. These people are fucking retarded. I'm sure they think rioting will bring him back somehow. Or will give him justice somehow. Or … oh fuck it they're just looking for another excuse to riot again.

With a little luck this time a riot will turn out a little differently with Trump at the helm instead of Obama.

I forgot about this entirely. Please God let them riot so National Guard can implement Martial Law for Baltimore and Ferguson. This will be great entertainment.

Well it is a little less freezy now, they can chimp easy.

Never a dull moment on this planet. Even if we all die in a horrific way at least we had keks together.

Nobody shot anybody at the store….

The only one who did any shooting was the cop when Michael Brown started attacking him in the middle of the street.

agreed, this is just pure comedy at this point

What sort of coverage is this getting on CNN? Niggers won't riot over this unless the American media is whipping them up hard. I have my doubts that they'll chimpout at all, I think this incident is too old at this point.

n-n-n-nuffin
nb4 lolberg retards flip sides and argue that, "well if THE STATE wasn't incarcerating minor drug offenders this would have never happened."

Don't disappoint us molyjew, we know you read this.

archive these please next time OP

It'll be amazing. They've gone up against the police there once already, and they'll figure they'll still be pushovers this time. That'll be the moment they learn how "restrained" the local cops were last time and how "enthusiastic" the National Guard can be.

It will be a glorious sight to behold. I wonder if someone will livestream it from their cell phone and get it ripped right out of their hands and stolen midway through again.

Dubs confirm, get comfy lads.

Strange times, I really hope kikes push this hard because it's pure gold.

I just hope some leftists will come along to "protest" and get robbed and beaten by dindus again.

inb4 lolbergs start bitching about Mike Brown being a victim of the state monopoly on use of force and the inability of two consenting adults to engage voluntary in a contract for the exchange of goods because taxation is theft and person is their own sovereign entity.

What went on in that store is completely irrelevant because he attacked the cop.

Is local media trying to make a big deal out of this? Does anybody know? If not, this will end up being fucking nothing. Sparking a chimpout takes a concentrated media effort, it won't happen by itself.

Wrinkle? Oooh a Winkler, Winklevoss, Winklejohn, jew lawyer. Quelle suprise.

Cool it with the schizoid remarks.

I live and work in St Louis.

:)

Bring it.

I thought I was the only one here

Sounds like they created character for him which he lacked tbh.

Also
DAILY REMINDER

Niggers think they were slaves 10 years ago. Time isn't really their thing. One good push and a warm evening is all it would take.

there won't be any riots for obvious reasons

Mass chimpouts don't just happen spontaneously. At the very least the media needs to be pushing the trigger hard. Are they doing that in this case? I've asked numerous times and nobody has provided any evidence of it.

hhaha

well I don't live in St Louis, I live with the whites in the next county over ;)

btw if you want to go to the range, inbox me mokmeet at aol

henges? I have a membership at arnold rifle and pistol club. It's much better since the public ranges are always packed nowadays.

reifsnider, little lost indian creek

it's too bad the Ferguson riots didn't happen under a presidency that has no tolerance for that bullshit.

Why would we bitch? Dude attacks guy with a gun, gets shot. Monopoly of force doesn't come into the situation here. It is just the natural consequence of niggers nigging against a guy with a gun.

I don't pay for ranges, I go to public ones… which ones are terrible to go to? Reif is busy sometimes on the weekend. Anyway, inbox me. I'm doing regular local /k/ meets for Missouri/STL bros.

Obviously dindu nuffin'

inb4 white saviours try to save the black community with social programs again

will do. It's not that the public ranges are bad. It's just that with the one that's being renovated, the other public ranges have had an influx of people I've seen hour+ wait times when I got to one before it opened and with the private ranges that charge membership, you can get out to 300 or even 600 yards and some of the gun clubs fulfill one of the requirements to get CMP guns

he was a gud boi

Actually it was mike brown that woke a lot of lolbergs up about the media lying about niggers who dindu nuffin.

lol even the lawyer for the convenience store is smart enough to say there was no drug deal. How fucking stupid are these niggers. The chimp attacked the store clerk, who called the cops to report a robbery, who then responded.

Didn't this nigger then charge at the animal control officer who put him down?

The fact remains that he attacked a police officer, which is the reason he was made good.

The same National Guard which followed orders to protect the Rioting Trash instead of Law Abiding citizens? Missouri and Louisiana National Guard all deserve to be shot.

Christ OP at least post the fucking video

nigger logic. I had to reread it several times to decipher their angle, and it ended up being even more retarded than I could've guessed.

Here's some facts about the guy who got the footage, Jason Pollock.

Almost forgot I found an interesting read on that youngest candidate documentary.

archive.is/W4I6s

So ironically enough only the spic was the one who actually seemed to be at least trying to run a campaign and win.

So to sum up:

Who the hell ever said that Dylan Kobold was a "misunderstood teenager" like it was an excuse for being a murderer? No one I ever heard of, that's for fucking sure. EVERY teenager is a misunderstood teenager, for fuck's sake.

In no way whatsoever. The only thing that could have changed the case was him complying with the cops instead of being a gangsta faggot.

my Bix Nood has a foot of snow on the ground so the likelihood of a chimpout is nill

So Brown got mad for not getting enough cig payments over weed and went back to get more cigs the following day?

Him selling weed and being a hustler only paints his images worse since we have 2 videos of him not only being a drug dealer but assaulting someone beforehand. It really does not change the case at all, if anything it paints Brown in a negative light because he was already painted negatively for assaulting the clerk.

What the fuck are you talking about? A drug related murder? Nobody was murdered, what case are you thinking of? We are talking of Michael Brown

Dylan Klebold was merely Eric Harris' puppet. Yeah they were best friends but Harris was really the one who was calling the shots and running the whole thing.

Also both of them actually had a decent amount of friends at Columbine. A lot of the bullying shit going on at the school was apparently fake.

And when did CNN get so black? Who is their audience? No way niggers watch CNN.

If someone tells you to shoot someone, and you do it, you're guilty.

So what was the real reason? MKULTRA or were they just bored psychopaths?

Never said Klebold wasn't guilty. He knew what he was doing and was totally ok with it.

The latter. Harris was the psychopath who had superiority complex. Klebold was severely depressed I believe.

There's also some conspiracy shit about how they were apparently raped by some police officers based on their diary entries and from some of the tapes that were released.

These people are beyond saving

kek I thought the same

VERY FAKE NEWS
CNN Releases New Mike Brown Video at Convenience Store – Suggests It’s From Day of Shooting
archive.is/cx3sh

They're based in Atlanta.

Oh, so he stole from a store that he used as a location for drug dealing?

May I just be the one to point out that the amount of "weed" in that bag wouldn't be nearly enough to cover the cost of two display boxes of cigarillos?

Hell no. I've seen some stupid shit at public ranges. There's a couple private ranges in my area and they're great. One is fucking beast mode and while the rifle range only goes out to 300yds, the community is great. Second one is great as well, and has a larger range and campground attached. Third range is good too and allows a lot of outside groups to come in and have events.

Every single public range I've gone to is straight up retarded. People flagging, ND'ing, and just spraying lead like some tacticool airsoft-tier idiot and hitting nothing. Hunting licenses are required for many of them now and it's still retarded.

Remember libshits are buying guns because ebil drumpf too.

Thankfully I wasn't one of them, that incident opened me up to the NQ and eventually the JQ.

Well considering the guy who got the footage was Michael Moore's protege, I'm not shocked in the slightest .

Hollyjew has programmed us so deeply that everyone is waiting for the Big Event, with loud orchestral music to follow it. That's not how this works. It's painfully slow, secret, every White victim by a Black person another casualty in the already ongoing Race War. The only way the Race War will escalate visibly is when Whites retaliate and fight back. All other factions are already fighting against the Whites.

I don't know nothin
I don't know nothin

There's a lot of bix nood in that video.

I want everyone to read this and think about how stupid liberals sound.

you're being too simplistic. it's not how they sound, this is where their thoughts come from, they don't know what to think until someone tells them what to think. and this happens to be the best efforts of the multi million dollar thinktank that carves those thoughts into those thick skulls of theirs.

i really can't stand that sheboon on the right. i had to stop the video as soon as it gave me the tri-nig shot.

PERISCOPE HERE IT'S HAPPENING
periscope.tv/w/1YpJkdnmDbMxj

"Stanger fruit" – holy fuck my sides. Why do they have to bend over backwards to fit "strange fruit" into the fucking titles of everything? Sometimes I think blacks are to other blacks what Jews are to whites. Nobody jews a black as hard as other blacks do with their exploitation.