Where were you when Notch started becoming based?

Where were you when Notch started becoming based?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fSlPL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to Holla Forums

The only way he can redeem himself in my eyes is by contributing to Minetest, developing all the shit he promised back in Minecraft's alpha stage. Back then (pretending to be) coding seemed to be the only thing keeping his autism in check. Now he's got all the time in the world and he wastes it on shitweeting.

I was on Holla Forums while eating some dark chocolate.dark chocolate master race

He's more famous than you, and he's fighting the good fight.
Of course he's probably going to be debased by the media like Mel Gibson or William Shatner.

Microsoft probably had him sign a non-compete clause for similar games.

Wtf are you on about?

We've come full circle

what percentage?

So he's hired killers to genocide all the muslims destroying his country? Or is he just crying on twitter?

How is that bad?

Stupid faggot.

Trap thread?

I literally made this thread 5 days ago with the same exact pic.

OP what the fuck are you doing? Make your own fucking threads you hack

It's like you don't even want diabetes

Ice cream? I love ice cream!

at the very least talk about minecraft or whatever other shitty games notch has made, or take it to the GG general.

take a look at the fucking catalog and you'll see a shit ton of non-vidya threads

t. triggered gamergay
You mad Holla Forums is shifting the overton window while you nerds got reduced to quivering betas by a couple of ugly whores hairy snatches? Maybe if you weren't so thirsty you might get somewhere

I guess he has enough money that he doesn't need to suck cock, so now he can say what he wants.

Now, when he spends some of his money to start a anti sjw movement, or help people in anyway then he can be considered 'ok' but he is in no way "based"

See I could see being angry at him for taking so many vacations during minecrafts creation. Or not doing everything he promised.

But getting angry that he got rich and doesnt need to work? Why? This just reeks of jealousy and saltiness. Be better than that user, women complain about the success of others, men try to make that success for themselves.

DENTAL PLAN

Fuck off Wigger/Normalfag.
Still a fucking loser.

lisa needs braces

Will 2016 be remembered as the year of uncuckening?

DENTAL PLAN

Don't be surprised that fucking morons have no clue what the hell misogyny even is beyond "the bad thing liberals hate."

Even still, though, this level of absolute stupidity pisses me off enough to exceed my daily recommended value of rage.

You're now hearing it in his voice

I'm so confused and annoyed right now.

So if you imply that women with masculine qualities are bad…

No wonder they said male suicide was also a feminist issue and that MRA had no right to even exist.

lol video games

Holla Forums with video games they said …
now enjoy the gutter

Hi Milo.

Lindt 90% master race reporting in.

Fellow brethren

archive.is/fSlPL

We know it's you, freech.

my soul…it hurts…

Playing video games instead of giving a shit what some hack's been doing on twatter.

You're being misogynist by implying that women can't be free to act however they want, obviously you fucking shitlord.
:^)

I don't get Holla Forums's cuckoldry obsession. None of them will ever have girlfriends so worrying about infidelity seems pointless

It's best not to delve too deeply into the thought processes of Holla Forumstard memellennials.

What's the problem?

you mean on twitter?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA go kill yourself you eceleb worshipping faggot

That's like fighting Sauron in Mordor.
He's on their home turf.

where is that statue fag when you need him

kill yourself