Woman Crashes ACLU's Stop Trump Meeting & The Call The Cops

archive.fo/ots8a
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/woman-crashes-aclu-stop-trump-meeting-urges-snowflakes-thinks-police-called/
She tweeted:
"The ACLU sued for citizens to be able to film police, but citizens can't film the ACLU t.co/b7iVEujGbt
— Ginger McQueen (@GingerMcQueen) March 12, 2017"
Basically this was a Stop Trump "meeting" being held at a Public Library (which isn't supposed to hold political bias due to tax exemption status and federal funding, and Miss McQueen crashed it, and started dropping redpills. Wew.

Other urls found in this thread:

beltwaytimes.com/john-kerrys-disrespect-israel/
ho
politi
tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racist

Why are /ourgirls/ so sexy?

every time

Everytime.

Does she into GTKRWN?

Guys… I think I fell in love

Wouldn't this be enough to get tax exemption pulled for both the library and the ACLU?

At least run a series of articles about the jew before you come here to try and become a leader of the aut right. But muh dick right?

Here she shills for pissrael:
beltwaytimes.com/john-kerrys-disrespect-israel/

ACLU are kikes that say jewish dick snipping is "part of jewish culture" and "jews have right to their culture"

Welp, lemme start a cupture where I can curb stomp a kikes hookd nose off

RuhRoh. Here comes the Shill train.

She's Irish, and in case you weren't aware Ireland despises Jews.

Yes, I'm the shill. I did forget to break my link though.

OY VEY, RABBI!

The irish conspiracy deepens!

Is there a video? If they started kvetching it could be good meme material.

Start firing off complaints. Make a template to make it easier for others to do so as well. Yes they should lose their tax exempt status

checked

Kek clearly wants us to take them down using the administration they got paid to put in place. Kek likes to hoist with personal petards.

Just because a potato fell into the matzo, doesn't make it a national dish.

Would wife.

Fuck off disgusting kike.

this
back to kikebart, newfags

Choose only one.

Kek seems to be trying to encourage tactical laughs and tactical shitposting. Tear away at the legs of the chair, then replace the seat with a trap door.

Then why is she shilling for Israel?

She literally wrote a fucking book called 'Isreal Betrayed'.

Checked for uncovering subversive kike worshiping attention thirsty e-whore. Daily reminder, any woman that ends up posted to this board there are no circumstances under which she is decent.

Oh, my mistake, that was just her interviewing a dirty Zionist kike in a most kindly manner, she didn't write the book.
Even so, see

We have reached maximum Overfetish

do you think she is consciously malicious or just supports israel like almost everyone else ? We know the kikes and its vety obvious for us, but not for the rest if the white people. I of course hope it will change. Trump is really good at that I think. Hr doesn't go onto a scene and points a finger at the jew, he does something good for his people and the jew outs himself in a blind rage.

The fact that good women still exists out there gives me hope for the future.

Ehhh
Those are some pretty AZN looking eyes for a potatoe nigger.

/thread

lol, whats the source of this?

It's a British show called The Young Ones.

Infiltrate and subvert them

ho sted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ACLU_RESISTANCE_TRAINING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-11-12-03-42

politi cususa.com/2017/03/11/aclu-host-resistance-training-americans-fight-trumps-dangerous-policies.html
tw itter.com/hashtag/PeoplePower?src=hash

Cuckservatives are getting as bad as SJWs in regards to language. These are the same fags that cried when Pence got yelled at by a bunch of niggers at a nigger play.

Gateway pundit can eat Israeli dick.

We'll never get comedy like this on the BBC anymore.

Brit here, big fan of the Young ones.

Holy shit she's a Kekite.

Claimed

One of the main Tactics of JIDF is to call everyone a shill and claim everyone is working with kikes directly. Hell even Indirectly would be a stretch. In fact, most assholes on the planet aren't even aware that a JIDF exists.

wew