Tiggle Winks

New pilot from CN.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=wDCQsMElWo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Webm or fuck off, and you could've at least posted a hooktube link ya fucking cuckchan refugee.
hooktube.com/watch?v=wDCQsMElWo0

Cartoon Network would it kill you to make a fucking action cartoon for once I dont if its a combination of the toy market crash and them focusing on 15 minute timeslots but seriously FUCKING ANYTHING

You know what make a Call Of Duty cartoon kids like call of duty and its full of action and the military

Pretty soon characters will be reduced to the shapes of squares, circles, triangles, and if the creator is really bold, diamond.

That's curve-phobic and you're misobjectifying brave transslender sheshapes.
RAPE!

I can't tell if I'm just so desensitized by all the shit that anything even slightly passible looks good, but at least for me, I kinda liked it. The concept is simple but unique, the main character is a mix between Wander and Sponge Bob(which makes him oddly likable), and the art isn't hell on the eyes.

The episode kind of shit the bed towards the end, but all and all I'd say it was a 7/10.

Of course, if it does get picked up be ready for a huge quality drop, safe space political humor, and different voice actors.

Uncle grandpa looks like it has a new main character.

How about a GI Joe cartoon instead.

This will be the best show on that network if it isn't just a pilot and gumball isn't around, regardless if it's any good or not
Characters with a motive as basic as the lost and found comittee could work, people living around mutated animals implied to be their pets, weird gadgets, actually doesn't seem like a bad concept to be torn to shreds by current year tv until it get's to a point of why was this made or oh yeah this existed.
I feel bad for this show honestly it will live and die as a below average show and years from now some poor sob is going to be reviewing this on some unamed youtube successor with praise and the 200 other fans will agree.
All because someone decided to make an episodic cartoon with a wacky premise in 2018
and they will still fuck it up

(OP)
Is it me or do all CN cartoons getting posted here looking like they'd be cancelled after a few episodes? This looks like Bee and Puppycat with a palette and gender swap on the thumbnail.

It's basically Uncle Grandpa, but with a more solid premise. I'd enjoy it in small doses. I haven't been paying attention to CN's 2018 lineup of pilots, but I wouldn't doubt it if someone told me that this is the best one CN has to offer.

Could they have picked a shittier title?

That's the sad thing. There's genuine potential with this one but you already know CN is going to (((tweak))) it to make it more safe and cost efficient.

It's easily one of the best things CN has put out in years, even if there are still a few flawed aspects. It sucks to want more episodes but knowing what to expect if we get them.

Your lucky quads think not

They admitted those TV-PG ratings were mostly a joke, while still keep those shows TV-PG

I don't want more of this shit
Im mearly pointing out it isn't summer camp island or Kang of shiiieeet creek
also I forgot about apple and onion so ignore
It will just be a below average show

also I can't remember the last time cn made an original show rated TVY7 that wasn't a remake or lisensed
even Clarence was fucking TVPG through most of it's run

Yes, the nigger kid wearing a purse and his nigerian brother fucking sum white wimminz.

Action animators are in a different clique than the one currently dominating air time so they are few and far between in CN studios (You think the type of person that animates a 2 minute over the top slugfest is going to pal around with someone like Rebecca sugar in art school?). And since they opt for detail in design and/or motion they're getting rightfully taking into the far more profitable video game industry.

Hey Holla Forums

Enjoy your new Non-Steven Universe cartoon.

It's so ugly